The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Contamination  (Read 17814 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Contamination
« Reply #360 on: July 29, 2016, 10:52:51 PM »
Raz climbed into the back of the truck, his whole body mass taking up a majority of the back, "Um... I'm not sure there's enough room for the rest.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #361 on: July 29, 2016, 10:59:19 PM »
Bailey stuck his head out from the truck and sighed, "Well... Some of you guys back their are going to have to walk." All of the anthros groaned, They all chatted among themselves. Four anthros walked, the rest got in the back. The cat, a bear, a cheetah and a hippo got in the truck. They all glared at Raz. The truck began to move and they we're on their way.

sha-draw

« Reply #362 on: July 29, 2016, 11:19:02 PM »
Sha-draw watched with intent as they left. He leaned a bit closer, trying to watch their every move. He sniffed again, and almost fell off, tumbling off the edge, but holding on with a clawed paw. "Ummm... Oh dear." He whimpered, looking down.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #363 on: July 30, 2016, 01:43:01 AM »
Raz felt awkward as he was stared down and he simply curled his head away from them, hoping that they'd get back to the base quickly, Raz uttering a "Sorry..." as he curled up.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
« Reply #364 on: July 30, 2016, 04:35:49 AM »
*Connor grabs the dragons shoulder* "Hey! If you die I have no way of getting down" *Connor sighs and looks around* "I swear to got if we die I'll make your afterlife a living hell for bringing me up here"

sha-draw

« Reply #365 on: July 30, 2016, 04:40:45 AM »
Sha-draw struggles to get up. "I have an idea... Jump Connor. Jump. " he says, a big grin on his face.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
« Reply #366 on: July 30, 2016, 05:00:32 AM »
"You know I have a gun, if you want me to off myself"

sha-draw

« Reply #367 on: July 30, 2016, 05:09:38 AM »
"You saved me... Now trust me. Whatever I Snell is leaving in that truck! Please, I promise you'll be safe." He smiles once more, his grip slipping.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: July 30, 2016, 06:12:46 AM »
 *Connor tries to stretch his arms but he stops and grabs his shoulder, still in pain from the bite, he takes a few steps back* "You're right, I saved you... Your time return the favour" *Connor sprints to the edge and leaps*

sha-draw

« Reply #369 on: July 30, 2016, 06:26:35 AM »
Sha-draw let's go and falls alongside conner, and as they fall he grabs him and holds him, landing on his feet and making a huge crater. "There... You go..." He landed on his legs, and puts Connor down standing, looking to be in pain.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: July 30, 2016, 06:42:17 AM »
"Ya know being a dragon I thought your plan was to fly or something, but no, instead of flying like a dragon... You decided to land on your feet like a cat... I suppose it shouldn't be hard to catch up to the truck, seeing as they have to deal with the vegetation, it's not that dense here though so I don't know, we should start moving" *Connor notices that the dragon is in pain* "You alright?"

sha-draw

« Reply #371 on: July 30, 2016, 06:46:24 AM »
As the dust clear you can some if his metal parts have been stripped from the landing
 "... I can't feel my leg..." He whispers as he limps towards Connor.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: July 30, 2016, 06:56:28 AM »
"Oh shit, look now we can't chase the truck, was that really worth it?" *Connor examines the leg* "It doesn't look like you've damaged anything the can't be fixed" *Connor starts gathering the metal that fell off on the impact*

sha-draw

« Reply #373 on: July 30, 2016, 07:14:37 AM »
He gives Connor a cheeky grin. "Says who?" He takes off running on one foot, still going fairly fast with an injury.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: July 30, 2016, 07:19:31 AM »
*Connor runs up alongside the dragon, then keeps pace with him* "What's your plan if they shoot you on site?"