The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fursuits and Tails  (Read 1452 times)

guest22811

Fursuits and Tails
« on: June 19, 2016, 03:44:13 AM »
(Sorry if I post this topic in the wrong area/already existing topic I'm new to this forum so please correct me if i do!)
For those who own tails, how do you sit comfortably? (Especially for those who have a stiff tail made of something like foam/mesh or a rather large one) Doesn't it get in the way? Or do you simply not sit at all?

Just curious  B)

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
Re: Fursuits and Tails
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 05:58:10 AM »
Fursuits are really uncomfortable no matter what, so it's just something you do your best to ignore. XD

guest22811

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 06:00:43 AM »
Fursuits are really uncomfortable no matter what, so it's just something you do your best to ignore. XD

oH

Gotta prepare for that then xD

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 09:14:31 AM »
I'm thinking of making a semi-limp tail that I can fill with fluff or something soft
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 09:28:26 AM »
Actually, I'm pretty comfortable in one of my two suits. Sure, it gets warm, but it actually feels pretty cosy. With my wolf suit I can sit pretty easily. The tail is filled with like... filling material, and is just 'attached' with two belt loops.
My dragon tail, however, is pretty large. It has a skeletal structure in it. I am getting a new one from the same maker, a tail which should be lighter and not drag on the ground. The current one is extremely heavy, and since of late part of the base has 'weakened', making part of the skeletal structure poke out into near my tailbone. >:(

I can sit in my wolf's suit rather easily on all types of chairs, etc.
My dragon suit is another story. The tail prevents me from sitting. Unless there is a stool of some sorts, a chair without a back support. It is also difficult to just sit on the ground with it too.
 :/
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 10:41:51 AM »
I want to make a suit that hugs my figure, so that it's super comfy for me and whoever decides to cuddle
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Recuperating
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 02:25:54 PM »
I mostly just either sit backwards in a chair with my arms on the back of the chair, or try my best to move it o the side.