The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I can't draw but need a detailed drawing of my fursona  (Read 923 times)

Offline AryaNotStark

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune
  • Coloring: Light Grey, Whitish, hairstyle is a brightish pink floof.
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 212 lbs
  • Build: Large, almost chubby but not quite chubby as the "fat" Is all muscle, making her very muscular but the muscles are smooth. She's 'thicc" with small breasts
  • Currently: Slacking off for winter break!
I can't draw but need a detailed drawing of my fursona
« on: May 26, 2016, 07:33:42 AM »
Hiya! My name is Arya, and unfortunately, i don't have any good drawings of my fursona, Arya Froste. The profile picture i have right now was made from The Amorous game, and i am currently struggling to get her created more exact. It's kinda like this where my mind can draw a picture that my hands cannot replicate. Here's a brief description of Arya for those who would be willing to draw her!

Arya is of an Anthro fox-like race, known as Kitsune (yes my fictional race uses the Japanese word for kitsune) She has light grey fur that is moderately fluffy, Her hair is in a floofy Mohawk hairstyle where she has it push forward from the back of her head from in the middle of her ears. (it fills in the middle, it doesn't go down, but it covers her head pretty well) her eyes are a lavender purple and sometimes have a pink glow to them. She has upside down crescent markings under her eyes (these are purple/pink). Her body structure is fairly human-like, but not overly, as her medium length fur covers it. Her build is sturdy because of her hard training, but she never developed a bulky look, She keeps a Medium thin but sturdy body with Feminine curves. Her height is 5'11, but her weight is 412 lbs (she isn't obese, she just has a dense structure, she's fairy thin). And as for the tail it is White and Much Fluffier than the rest of her body.
She is capable of manipulating water in all forms of matter, including plasma, which is her most used, so making her have pink lighting coming from her hand Chidori style would be rather cool. I'm trying to decide on if she should have multiple tails like actual kitsune from Japanese folklore, or just one.

If any of you would like to draw her for me, feel free to!  XD

-Arya

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: I can't draw but need a detailed drawing of my fursona
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 12:00:45 PM »
Sending you a PM :)
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter