The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ARA vs NAR World war III is coming with alll it's glory!  (Read 8339 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: ARA vs NAR World war III is coming with alll it's glory!
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2016, 12:11:40 AM »
"They probably mistook you for one of our larger capital ships." Alpha 1 noted. "Their not horribly trustworthy of anyone but their own even their most recent venture into, an alliance with some muslim Extremist has the, 'republic' leaders on edge."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2016, 01:42:38 AM »
"Missiles neutralized captain. Orders?" the XO asked

"Prepare for invasion. He replied. "Admiral Indari, I extend welcome aboard my ship to you, your staff, and any ARA personal you wish to bring. When you fire at a Mandalorian without just cause, you have a major problem. The NAR has made a critical error. We are ready for war."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2016, 02:46:50 AM »
"Hold back on your invasion, Captain, let's make a plan before we drop head first into a war." Fyra captain of the Fox Fire said over the comms "Besides  this ship is a carrier I've got  two full Trinaries and other battle units."the Vixen explained.

"Hmm I don't see why we cannot meet with him, we could form a better battle plan together." Amie noted.

"Still I advise Caution, Admiral." Amber  noted "We do not know these people, however I agree with Amie." Amber added turning to Raz. "Interested in a body guard contract?" She asked the dragon.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:48:37 AM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2016, 03:10:56 AM »
Raz nodded and pulled out a paper contract with terms of service outlining what he is liable for: His actions, the pain inflicted on the client or job objective, "Just sign on the dotted line down there.", Raz then pulled out a rather impressive looking pen and handed it to Amber.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2016, 04:51:48 PM »
"Understood," Drake responded. "As soon as I have my party together, I'll shuttle aboard, mister..." Drake left room for an introduction, either never having remembered the Commander's name and rank, or simply forgetting them in the rush to vaporize the ICBMs.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2016, 06:33:39 PM »
"Captain Shukalar An. Captain of the Ramikadyc and all Mando ori'ramikad aboard. I will be waiting personally for your arrival in the hangar."

"Jori, make sure everything is ready, then keep watch up here. I have important guests to meet."

"Sure thing." Jori replied.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2016, 06:43:19 PM »
"Then Sign here, Raz." Amber, replied.

Roxi looked at the screens then to Drake "Mind if I acommpany you as  another guard, Admiral?"Roxi asked her breath coming out of her mouth in vapor, almost inmmediantly responding by placing her hand over her mouth.

Amie looked to Drake "You know I'm coming."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2016, 07:00:06 PM »
"Well, the sooner we get going, the better - I don't want to be caught off-guard if the NAR lauches a few more ICBMs at us," Drake responded. "ARA commander, meet my command staff in the Hangar of the Indari - we'll take my shuttle over to the Ramikadyc. And hurry - I do not want to keep our Mandalorian allies waiting."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2016, 07:17:21 PM »
"On our way." The commander replied, heading towards the Indari.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2016, 07:18:28 PM »
Raz signed where it was designated on the contract, "Aand~ there! I am now a bodyguard until paid by you or Drake tells me that I am not needed."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2016, 07:25:28 PM »
Raz signed where it was designated on the contract, "Aand~ there! I am now a bodyguard until paid by you or Drake tells me that I am not needed."
"pretty sure that's when we get home." Amber noted, turning to her teal furred friend, Roxi.

"I hope you can keep the place Safe Izzy." The Teal Vixen said as she left the console to go with the rest of the group.

Amie equiped her Mjolnir armor just in case "I'm not expecting a fight ,but in case of decompression, never hurts to be prepared.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2016, 07:54:31 PM »
Drake led the team down toward the hangar, waiting for the ARA members to arrive before he boarded the command shuttle.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2016, 08:05:06 PM »
 a minute later the Apollo class and hercules class fighters landed in the hanger, human pilots getting out still in their bulky space suits, taking their helmets off "Ahhh feels good to breath fresh air again." The commander noted as the other 3 pilots followed him. "Well this is a surprized back in the 60's everybody thought aliens were all greened skinned. turns out we had aliens on our planet the whole time." He joked seeing the group of furr covered space aliens.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2016, 08:09:22 PM »
Raz said in a dead tone, "Nice to meet you, too..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2016, 09:00:55 PM »
"Well, now that everyone is here, let's get aboard - as I said, I don't want to keep our Mandalorian friends waiting," Drake said, walking into the command shuttle and settling in to the pilot's seat.