The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ARA vs NAR World war III is coming with alll it's glory!  (Read 8317 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: ARA vs NAR World war III is coming with alll it's glory!
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2016, 01:54:53 AM »
"Wrong ship?" Amie asked.

"I'd say."Amber replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2016, 02:37:56 AM »
Two squadrons of Fang fighters emerged in rapid succession, going into patrols around the Ramikadyc. The point laser defenses came online, but the heavy weapons stayed in a powered down state.

"Admiral Indari, it would be my personal pleasure to welcome you aboard the Ramikadyc to discuss plans and ideas if you are willing."

"Lieutenant, ready a ceremonial welcome. If he wishes to come, I want him to have full honors." the captain said to one of his lieutenants.

"Yes sir." the lieutenant marched off to carry out his orders.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2016, 03:37:42 PM »
"Oh, I see," Drake responded. "Dad's friend's associate. I wondered what happened to you."

"Admiral," Comms piped up, "Mandalorian Commander is inviting us aboard his ship to discuss plans and ideas."

"Mm... That will depend. Alpha Squadron, does the ARA require any assistance against the NAR forces?" Drake asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2016, 07:55:07 PM »
"Considering the NAR can nuke out planet back to the stone  age , I don't think command would mind some help, don't suppose you have a way to netrualize nukes?" The commander, Alpha 1 asked
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2016, 10:43:28 PM »
"We have a number of different methods," Drake responded. "Mandalorian Commander... do you have any qualms about hosting my staff and whatever representatives from the ARA for this tactical discussion you propose?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2016, 10:48:49 PM »
Raz mumbled to himself, "How the hell did I get mixed into this... er, right... wrong ship..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2016, 11:04:27 PM »
"I have no problem with any of your staff Admiral, but I would prefer to hold off on the locals until I have time to review the situation planetside. Unless if representatives from both sides are present, I prefer not to take sides until I know as much as possible." he responded

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2016, 11:10:01 PM »
"I highly doubt NAR will send a representative more like a suicide bomber." Amber noted as she looked into  some shots from various satellite images, some showing crashed jet fighters clearly used as kamakazi's by the impact crater and blown apart hull of them.

"I don't think you will get a chance, Commander, our current  Intel on the situation , leads to a likely sabetour boarding your ship and ours if we let the NAR in if they even see the ARA ships or personell." Amie noted over the comms.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2016, 11:21:09 PM »
"Well then, we shall stay neutral and observe for now. We shall postpone the meeting Admiral, until I have a full brief from my intelligence." he again muted his part of the comms

He turned to the Sergeant "Sergeant, prep squads Alpha through Delta for a ground mission. Have the squad leaders in the briefing room in 15 minutes."

"Yes sir" he responded as he went about his task

He then turned to his intelligence section " I want a brief in 12 minutes. NAR HVT that we can lift. Preferably in a secluded area. I want this to stay black gentlemen."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:09:02 PM by Rocco »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2016, 12:10:20 PM »
(Wish you guys would have waited for me...)

"Understood," Drake responded. He looked to Razuel. "Sorry you got mixed up in this - that can happen when you stow away on the wrong ship."

(Oh, and Rocco, the correct way to spell that rank is "Sergeant". I know, I'm a bit of a grammar nut, and Ambre knows that all too well XD)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2016, 12:28:05 PM »
Razuel sighed, "It's okay... I haven't had much action in a while... plus I already told my business partner to take my current client... so I don't have anything to do until she's  done that one."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2016, 03:12:49 PM »
Amber tapped the screen again, trying to make sure she was actually seeing this "Drake we got something incoming and it's not responding to any communications.

Roxi looked at the screen wide eyed "We got nuke's  incoming at least 6 rockets!" the Red Vixen said

"Trajectory points 3 at us and 3 at the  Mandalorian vessel." Amber pointed out.

"Why would they launch nukes at us?" Amie asked.

6 missiles had just broke orbit from earth and if anybody saw them they clearly seen the writing on the side Neo Asian Republic.

"Alpha wing to  Indari, you've got six missiles heading your direction!"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2016, 03:41:20 PM »
Raz put his hand to his chin, "hmm, Drake, does your ship possess any remote emps that you could shoot into their trajectory to detonate them mid-flight?"

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2016, 03:59:35 PM »
"Captain, incoming missiles from the planet. Radiation confirmed"

"Osik. Full combat alert. Olaram ramanaar Prepare for imminent full scale ground invasion. Use the point defenses to neutralize them with the Fangs launching their protons torpedoes." back on the comms "Admiral, let's smoke these idiots. They chose a bad day to do something stupid." Over the radio, singing could be heard as the Mandalorians readied for war

"Roger that. All weapons systems coming online, QRF ready in 10, main contingent in 30. All fighters launching. Nukes ready for planetary bombardment. Concussion missile launched at incomings"

Al of the various fighters and bombers were launching as fast as possible forming up into attack formations.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:17:14 PM by Rocco »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2016, 12:07:17 AM »
"Affirmative!" Drake answered. "Power to the Point Defense system! Knock those nukes out of the stars!"

The DMCS Indari went shields-up and weapons hot in seconds, and the Laser Point Defense System vaporized the incoming nukes (Not sure if the Mando ship already took out the ones heading for it). "Has the NAR not a shred of decency in them?" Drake growled. "We come in peace, and they blatantly defile that peace!"

(Cookie to the one who gets the reference in that last comment.)