The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ARA vs NAR World war III is coming with alll it's glory!  (Read 8318 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
ARA vs NAR World war III is coming with alll it's glory!
« on: April 15, 2016, 06:05:00 PM »
n October 4, 1957, at exactly 7:28 PM the first artificial satellite, the Russian Sputnik I. reached orbit of the earth.
 You all  know this ,but in this altered reality after WWII the Soviets and Americans were good allies thanks to good relations during WWII and significant assist to the Russians Via the lend lease program.

After the successful launch of Sputnik I, the Russians shared their data with their American allies prompting the start of a combined space Program The National Aeronautics and Space Administration merged with the Roscosmos Russian program to form  NASCA National Aeronautics Space and Cosmos  administration together the two countries pushed their  space technology forward starting with the launch of the American made satellite Traveler I in 1959, launching the two countries into the future of space travel NASCA   developed the first space station jointly developed by Russia and America, the station was a short lived program to assess the effects of outer space on the human body.

The program ended 10 years later in 1971, the next step for the wonderful union of allies was the moon a joint team of Cosmonauts and Astronauts were chosen to go to the moon using the new Enterprise reusable space vehicle.
 In 1973 just three years after making their goal Neil Armstrong and Russian Cosmonaut Abram Gagarin were the first men in history to place their feet on Luna’s soil both at the same time from the dual laddered lunar lander.

Things looked good for the NASCA program, then one dark day in history 5 years later in 1977 an unknown craft smashed into the NASCA space station Voyeur that had been upgraded over the years since the re-initation of the space station program.
Only a week later was the  ‘villain’ reveal themselves over Global  Radio, a group calling themselves the Neo-Asian Republic (NAR) claimed responsibility for the horrible ‘accident’ saying it was no accident and just the beginning of the end to the  superpower  Dog’s they called the American-Russian Alliance.

(ARA). Their tone was quiet clear they were angry and previously had feared that the ARA would have military technology to wipe the NAR of the planet with military space technology. So to combat this paranoia China, Japan Korea and a few other Asian countries launched their attack killing 10 people in the space station 15 If you counted the NAR suicide squad, besides the 5 Cosmonauts and 5 Astronauts that were onboard the station when it was hit.
 The NAR shuttle that hit the station busted a hole in the walls of the station sucking all air out killing all inside from suffocation, their charred remains likely remain at the crash site of the Voyeur now in some uninhabited part of the Arizona Desert. This single act of Daring Defiance could have launched WWIII but it didn’t, instead the ARA tried to used Diplomacy something that had formed the ARA a few years in the past,  however it’s been two years and  diplomatic ties are straining fast both sides are preparing for war it looks  inevitable that the world will  go to war and with possible Nuclear weapons on both sides it may not be a pretty picture, it was not until the ARA found odd alien wreckages in Arizona  and Siberia that the ARA decided not to use nuclear weapons instead focusing on adapting the alien technology to their own ,but will this be enough to help the ARA survive? No one knows but WWIII is over the horizon… and now a shocking new development has occurred .

A group of Aliens have arrived in the Sol system are they friendly? Will they help one side or the other? Nobody knows, but it's sure to change a few things.

<RP begin>
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: ARA vs NAR World war III is coming with alll it's glory!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 06:40:29 PM »
Drake sat down in the Captain's chair of his ship, the Indari-class Battleship DMCS Indari. "Report - where are we?" he requested.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: ARA vs NAR World war III is coming with all it's glory!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 07:02:13 PM »
"Umm. earth?" Amie said pushing one of the crewmen aside to look at the readings.

"Can Definitely confirm that." Amber said looking at another monitor "What mess did we get ourselves into this time?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 07:31:38 PM »
"Dammit, that's the last time I investigate a gravitational anomaly like that," Drake growled. "Any indication as to what time period? I don't see Starfleet Command up here, nor do I see any UNSC ships or stations."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 07:37:33 PM »
Razuel had stowed away in the cargo bay of the battleship, thinking  that it was going to a different place than its current objective, for his next contract. Razuel then got a call on his watch from his current client, "Mr.Dracon, where are you? We've been expecting you for the past hour... You got on the ship again, didn't you?", Raz looked at the crate that he was up against, "Yeah, that's what it looks like. Ya think a fried goods ship would be carrying weapons and packages labeled 'Ration'... Just call Angel, she's been looking for a gig for a while.", Razuel then hung up, then as he put his arm down, he knocked over a metal canister that made a loud clang as it hit the ground, "...Oops... well, I'll  probably be meeting someone soon...", Raz then leaned back on a crate and just relaxed, until someone came along.   The previous conversation by Raz and his client, could've been heard over the comms, but very static - and disorted.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 07:39:59 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ThePirateMaster

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 04:01:56 AM »
Several thousand light years away from the milky way galaxy, was the Fenrisian's area of space. Along the outer rim, known simply as sector 'Pacificus', was a typhos class war ship, aprox fifty five thousand meters in total length. Mac-Cannons loaded with nova rounds lined each side of the hull. Inside of the ship, a sparring match was taking place, between the vessel's captain, and one of his guards. It was a rather bloody battle, though, it made for good practice, and was close to the real thing. Fenrisians were almost Roman/Spartan-esque in nature, with a hint of barbaric Geat, or some other sort of Norseman tied into the mix. This was an unarmed match, no rules, though biting was frowned on. Fenrisians were comparable to typical anthropomorphic caninds, though, the difference being, Fenrisians grew all throughout their lives, reaching to, and over 10ft. Their very hierarchy, even from the very beginning of their race, had always been based off of strength. 'The biggest and the strongest' ruled. Though, the leaders and lords had to be clever, and intelligent, otherwise, their race would've been surely wiped out long ago. Speaking of their race, Fenrisians were warlike, most males loving the thrill of battle, and the rush of combat.

After the sparring match had ended, the captain of the vessel, also known as 'Dacius', had made his way to his quarters, eager to receive new orders. So it seemed, he was being assigned to investigate a new galaxy, with planets, plausibly rich in minerals. One of these planets that had caught the Fenrisian's attention, was a rather small world, gifted the name 'Terra' by the Fenrisians. This planet in all truth, was Earth. Several moments later, after receiving his orders, he'd relay them to his crew, via sub-dermal implant. Within moments, they were warp jumping to several galaxies over, it'd be some time before they'd arrive, and they'd have their cloaking field raised, so as not to be detected by any others. Though a universal electronic beacon would activated, so that other more 'advanced' species and factions would be able to make contact with the craft, just in case questions were needed to be asked. (To clarify, Humans do not have the technology required to pick up this beacon, only other space-faring species, AKA you guys, if you wish to interact with me~)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 06:44:09 PM »
(Hate to break it to ya ,but Earth is space fairing, the cold war never happened, they found alien technology, though NAR [NeoAsian Repulbic] doesn't have as advanced tech the ARA[ American Russian Aliance] does Read the intro, silly.)

-Fox fire-

"Fyra to Indari, I can confirm that year  2000, I'm also picking up about 4 ships heading our way.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 06:58:01 PM »
"Confirmed," Tactical said, "I have four unidentified ships approaching our location. Shall I raise shields?"

"No," Drake responded, "Let's not appear hostile. Comms, can we get a message to the unidentified ships, tell them we aren't a threat?"

"We can try, but first, will we be able to get to them, and second, will they respond?" Comms said, working on her console.

(What kind of ships are they? The ones approaching the Indari and the Fox Fire?)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 07:08:47 PM »
( I knew i should have posted the images)

"Readings confirm 4 fighters 2 configurations, 2  Space superority by the looks of the weapon and  2 Heavier designs judging by the readout." Amber replied as she looked over the sensors.  "Cycle through frequencies I'm getting something, on the old radio wave area , try UHF or VHF!" The white vixen added.

"Confirmed, 4 fighters heading in our direction assuming non-hostile posture, powering down weapons.' Fyra the captain of the Fox Fire replied.

"Those designs are not UNSC Nor Star fleet. outside of teh UNSC I've never seen such small human  space craft." Amie noted. "Where the  furr are we?"

"Got it!" Roxi another digitgrade vixen online

----Alpha wing (human fighters---

"Alpha 1 , 2 you seeing this?" asked the pilot of the heavier Hercules class fighter call sign Alpha 3.

"Confirmed Alpha 3, keep your mind on the mission, if these are ARA ships  command is going to want to have a long description on this one." The leader of the wing Alpha 1 noted, piloting one of the Apollo class space superiority fighters.

"I highly doubt the ARA  has the technology , nor the care to invest into such things their more focused On nuclear applications and ground forces." Alpha 2  also piloting an Apollo noted.

"Alpha 4 to alpha wing, these ships are waay to advanced for anything even in  our own solar system I think we're dealing with space aliens from another planet." Alpha 4 piloting the last hercules, commonly called 'Hercs' replied.

The rest of the squadron laughed almost mockingly. "Your joking right? we sent thousands of radio trasmissions out during the 60's and 70's and  we never found any life, stop pulling our leg, kid!" Alpha 2 replied, if the Indari or FoxFire had gotten the frequency , they likely could have heard the whole conversation.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:31:18 PM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 08:24:35 PM »
"Admiral..." Comms piped up, "... I just got a radio conversation - they apparently don't know what to make of us."

"Hailing frequencies," Drake ordered.

"Open, Admiral," Comms reported.

"This is Admiral Drake Indari of the DMCS Indari, Dragon'taan Marauder Corps," Drake spoke to the fighters, "You've nothing to fear from us - our ships were pulled through some form of spatial anomaly, and we ended up here. Please Identify yourselves, over."

(Razuel, what ship is your character stowed away on?)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 08:45:02 PM »
Razuel had ended up falling asleep, waiting for someone.

((I'm on the one with Amie and Drake. Btw, we should use the companion board to continue our OOC conversation))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 08:55:28 PM »
"Admiral," Tactical proclaimed, "We have an intruder in the cargo bay!"

"Let's not get over-excited," Drake said, "Send a security team down there, but do not harm the intruder - I imagine if the intent was to stow away and then sabotage the ship, we'd be seeing the effects about now."

Per Drake's orders, a security team was dispatched to the cargo bay, where one of them - a red-furred fox - spotted Razuel asleep atop a crate. "Hey, you!" the fox shouted, "Indentify yourself!"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 08:58:58 PM »
"Raz..." Amie grumbled.

"What Why is he here?" Amber  asked.

Roxi, was listening in to the conversation from the fighters as they got closer, laughing a bit with the squad as they laughed at
Alpha 4. "These 'Terrans' are nuts."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2016, 09:11:03 PM »
Raz woke up, "Huh, oh... hello~. Sorry, I got on the wrong ship back at your last stock-up...", Raz continued to lay on top of the crate, "*Yawns* aaahh, by the way, I'm Razuel Dracon.", Raz put a finger on a sticker describing the crate's contents, "So I assume that you're not doing cookie deliveries for the local girl scouts, heh...", Raz let out a chuckle from his little joke.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2016, 05:45:29 AM »
A new ship appeared incoming, a Kandosii class dreadnought.

" Din'kartay" the captain called out.

"Multiple ships. Including at least one massive ship, class unknown." A crew member called out.

"Well then, let's see what's up. Transmit the following message on all frequencies. Su cuy'gar. This is the Ramikadyc. Captain Shukalar An. Please identify yourself." the captain then waited for a response.