The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Who did this? No, I think you mean what. (My first RP with a plot line)  (Read 1005 times)

Offline dvdog

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Hello you fabulous fluffy people!!! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger and fox hybrid
  • Coloring: green light blue and purple fluff
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 115lbs
  • Build: Average female build.
  • Currently: Feeling fabulous
This was going to be a story but I decided it might be fun to turn it into a role play. So how does an apocalypse like fallout with bits of halo and dead space and some time paradoxes sound? I do have experience with writing stories but this is my first attempt at making a story as a RP. I want you to give me feedback on how I write it so i can make it better but as a precaution I would like to make more role plays so even if you just take a peek at it please write a tip or something.

Now I have that out of the way when I get a few people who want to help me as well as be part of this write the details for your character and when I get 5 to 6 people who want to try it then I will start the RP in till then see ya. :3

(Ps I have mock exams tomorrow and Friday then all of next week so I have to revise and sorry if I come off as serious I don't mean to I just want to make a great first impression).

Pet's name: Xavier

Pet's name: Polka

Offline Calvin Hobbs

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Dark dray
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 156 lbs
  • Build: skinny but strong
  • Reference: [link]
Why not. Can I join?

Offline dvdog

• Avid Aardvark
  • Hello you fabulous fluffy people!!! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger and fox hybrid
  • Coloring: green light blue and purple fluff
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 115lbs
  • Build: Average female build.
  • Currently: Feeling fabulous
Yea you can if you want

Pet's name: Xavier

Pet's name: Polka

Offline Yachiru the unforgiven

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Species: Sergal/Dragon
  • Coloring: Midnight purple and navy blue fur or scales. Pierceing Silver eyes. 3 green rings around her wrists 1" apart. silver mane and the bridge of nose is green.
  • Height: 6' 4
  • Weight: About 232 lbs
  • Build: Leaning toward muscular.
  • Currently: Unsure as of right now to be honest
Name: Laurence Bezkerski

Species: anthro dragon

Personality: he is a nice person but tends to get angry easily and puts it into working or if he's defending someone into that whether it be a physical altercation or a verbal one. He prefers people to get along as best as possible so he might get a little pushy about it. Although when he gets pissed enough he tends to either walk away or destroy things with his energy unintentionally. He tends to apologize alot so people see him as a pacifist when in reality he is more of a passive aggressive person. When he makes friends he tends to help with anything he can but isn't afraid of being turned down.

Equipment: usually carrying around a pistol for self defense but even then he doesn't use it since he doesn't like to kill others unless he absolutely has to. He also has a sniper rifle at home and usually hunts animals for food. He also has a katana which he can infuse his energy into and make it about 5x stronger than usual.

Features(scars and what not): he is 5'11", 180lbs, and has various scars on his body from his past. He also has invisible tattoos of covenant symbols as he was recruited into their army and eventually rescued by the USNC when they raided the ship he was on. He also still has his tags from his days in their army and wishes he could see his comrades again someday.

Author's note: if it seems long winded I'm sorry as I tend to get in writing mode and don't want to stop for anything. Again sorry.
"vekiro shovek livenntes" - Ashvek