The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Story driven rp. Open to anyone.  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Story driven rp. Open to anyone.
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 08:54:01 PM »
Looking at the 2 of them I grab into my pockets and grab my wallet.
I say "let's say the ride is on me" whilst I give the driver 111 and a small note on it to call for help.

As we exit the cab one of them looks at me and says
"Bricket, you have a nice wallet. As you see we are a bit broke, don't you mind if you share?"
The other one says: "yeah, sharing is caring so how about you give the wallet?"

I look at the cabdriver hoping that he would help me but he stares at me when he leaves.
Standing all alone with the 2 criminals I start to panic but try to remain cool.
Suddenly I remember I have a gun in my pocket

Offline Vick Dastardly

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Coyote
  • Coloring: light brown with green eyes.
  • Currently: Mellow
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 09:04:12 PM »
Hmm *tucks vile into pocket* Vick walked down the alley observing his surroundings. As Vick walked the light from his flashlight caught a reflection of something on the ground next to some garbage bags. Vick walked over and observed the object. It was a badly cracked cell phone. "Hey kid take a look at this" *holds up phone*

Post Merge: May 16, 2016, 09:23:45 PM
As the Cabs red tail light disappeared around a corner. The wolf with the gun grabbed the wallet from bricket with one paw and kept the gun steadily aimed at him, he stuffed it in his back pocket . "Ok there pal, you're going to meet out mama" *looks at other brother* "C'mon let's go". The three of them walk down a conjoining dirt road until a silhouette of a wrecked house appears in front of them. It was so dark that only a little red dot of a cigarette was visible from the front porch. *One of the wolves tapped Bricket on the arm* "just to say don't make our mama mad she's not kind to strangers, especially yuppies like you. A Large booming voice called out in a heavy southern drawl.   "Ernest, Cleedice is that you?"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:23:45 PM by Vick Dastardly, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Yachiru the unforgiven

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Species: Sergal/Dragon
  • Coloring: Midnight purple and navy blue fur or scales. Pierceing Silver eyes. 3 green rings around her wrists 1" apart. silver mane and the bridge of nose is green.
  • Height: 6' 4
  • Weight: About 232 lbs
  • Build: Leaning toward muscular.
  • Currently: Unsure as of right now to be honest
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2016, 02:33:05 AM »
"Well that would explain why he didn't answer." I walk over and take it and I take it apart looking for the part of the motherboard that stores calls to see if it recorded anything after ward. "Anyway, they most likely took a cab to cover their tracks, running on foot would be too obvious." *I look at the tire tracks and I smell the air getting a whiff of Bricket's cologne. "Ah, the one time that stuff you use is actually useful." I mumble to my self. "Vick. I've got his trail. He's near a ware house on 35th Parkinson boulevard along with the escapee's. I can smell gunpowder as well which means they are armed with what seems like 22. Caliber pistols. I can't tell from the distance but it's my best guess." I head to my car and starting it. As I get in you hear me mumble something but ignore it. "I hope my sense of smell isn't off this time. Usually isnt but I hope it's not. I'm coming Bricket." I then speed off to 35th Parkinson boulevard arriving about 15mins later in front the warehouse with you coming behind me.
"vekiro shovek livenntes" - Ashvek

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2016, 02:45:42 AM »
"allright, let m-me grab my wallet and then we are off to, right?" 
"Depends on it, you could become quite usefull it seems; Mister" does one say with a fake smile.
Now I've realised it, they would never let me go nor let me talk. I've recognised them and they know I did.
I feel my back becoming cold and I think: they are gonna put me down.

I grab for my wallet and I ask "Just my wallet?"
"Just your wallet" says someone slightly angry.
I grab my gun and hope I still have bullets left and I swing with it at them
"Yeah? IS THIS FINE?" I shout, without thinking I shoot once at one and I just miss

• Vibrating Furby
  • Coloring: Midnight purple and navy blue fur or scales. Pierceing Silver eyes. 3 green rings around her wrists 1" apart. silver mane and the bridge of nose is green.
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 03:07:08 AM »
I hear two gunshots from inside the building and rush to the building, kicking down the door with my pistol drawn. As I walk in I see Bricket on ground the ground with a bullet hole in his leg, bleeding heavily. The wolves are staring at me as they raise their guns towards me but before they can fire I fire two shots into their knee's bringing then to the ground and I also fire at their weapons knocking them across the ground. I pull out a tranquilizer and knock the escapee's out. I then run over to Bricket and immediately apply pressure to the wound to try and stop the bleeding as best I can. "VICK! CALL THREE AMBULANCES! TWO FOR THE ESCAPEES AND ONE FOR BRICKET!" I yell to vick, I then loom back to see where the bullet hit and it has hit the femoral artery and the bleeding has yet to slow as it spurts between my hands,covering my face in blood spaters. "Shit. Don't you die on me, man. Help is on the way. Just try to stay awake. Vick! Get the med kit from my car, it's under the back seat."

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2016, 03:14:21 AM »
I start to breath heavily and rapidly.
Slowly going into shock I start to stare uncontrolled, I get a bit of control and look towards Yachiru.
I say: "What a finish, oh what a finish". I try to say something else: "Yachiru, ho-how d...".
Suddenly I stop speaking and I lose my sight slowly.
When trying to get up in an instinctive reaction I become unconscious

• Vibrating Furby
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2016, 03:29:50 AM »
I feel your body slump as you pass out and I can be seen with tears in my eyes as I try to stop the bleeding. "DONT DIE ON ME, BRICKET! I don't want you to. I couldn't live with my self if you did." I check his pulse and I can feel it fading away as the ambulances arrive after what seemed like an eternity and I am pulled away from him as the paramedics cover the wound with a tourniquet and put Bricket on the stretcher and leave with me inside by him, covered in blood and still crying but trying not to show it. The other two ambulances arrive shortly after and take away the escapees. In the ambulance, I am trying to help the medics in anyway I can but they just tell me to sit leaving me feeling helpless on the way to the hospital. "just hang in there buddy. I will not allow you to die while I'm here." I whisper to my self while looking at your unconscious form. I then pass out from exhaustion, vision quickly fading to black, last thing I see being Bricket before waking up in a hospital bed hours later with all the blood on me gone and my clothing replaced by a hospital gown. I attempt to get up to see if Bricket is alive.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2016, 03:32:33 AM »
In the surgeryroom I wake up for a few seconds just to see everyone looking worried at me.
I feel my breath slowly decreasing and becoming extremely weak before passing away again