The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crossroads Companion Thread  (Read 6551 times)

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Crossroads Companion Thread
« on: March 31, 2016, 04:24:43 PM »
It’s finally here! Enjoy!

8 years later from current time a large group of human scientist traveled from their dimension into another and discovered things called furries or anthros they then started experimenting on anthros to see if they could activate the full potential of the brain but every result was the same, each test subject fell into a coma and died. when the test subjects died, for unknown reasons they always turned to dust.  Until test subject #84 and #88 survived the trials, although #84 survived #84 slowly became insane and ran off and #88 suddenly vanished as if he was never there in the first place, he was officially proclaimed dead. A few years later the scientist have gotten bigger and better equipment along with an underwater lab with additional 5 new test subjects to experiment on brutaly. Little did they know that by continually crossing between universes they brought something back with them that came with a thirst for blood. Will they escape, what is the lab hiding from them, who was #84 and #88, Is #88 still alive. You can’t trust anyone not even yourself the only thing that matters is the numbers.
Ok here's the deal (RULES):
1: The usual RP rules you would find everywhere else (got lazy)
2: only a limit of 5-6 people can have abilities however I will allow some people having a secret ability (no promises)
3: Please be aware if any you decide to take the place as 84 you will be insane for quite some time so make sure you're ok with this. (TAKEN)
4: Have lots of fun
5: No magical teleporting I will allow the ability but there has to be some limits on it
8: Now have fun

Name:
Full Name (if needed):
Species:
Occupation/alliance/lab number (furry or human):
Appearance:
Clothing/Armour:
Weapons:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Abilities (if you have any):
Downsides/limits:
Backstory (optional):
Personality:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:35:14 PM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Crossroads Companion Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 04:26:41 PM »
Name: Zaida (Z for short)
Species: Vexū (closed species)
Occupation/alliance/lab number: test subject #84
Appearance: Fit toned body, somewhat curvy. Good looking. Zaida has a calm bitch resting face. silver indigo purple toned with Snow White between the colors a thin layer of black... Her fur is short but extremely soft and skin is soft and silky, however her scruff (her neck) is fluffy. As well as her tail is 4 feet long usually swaying In a up and down pattern. The Vexū has a white faux hawk or a pixie cut (when down), a white silky tip at the end of her tail... Her hair (on head) naturally sway, gently... There is Black strips down her eyes and her eyebrow into fours, and three markings on her snout. along with her tealish or sea green eyes with extremely faded pupils with two faded rings after (not even noticeable)
Clothing/armor: cloth like bandages around her breasts and lower area. For Normals clothes she wears boots, dark jeans, tight grey sleeveless shirt, Korean style jacket. Her armor is https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/da/e7/4cdae7aa0d65b112dabff7a0754938f1.jpg and http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/029/1/3/nin_by_onestepart-d38anpu.jpg she has a scarf and hood with a torn cape. She wears a gas mask that can change to a small respirator. Parts on the suit glow the same as her eyes, teal.
Weapons: Close combat, dual swords, darkness.
Weaknesses: Her mind, she often snaps, anxiety, light
Strengths: Manipulative, High pain threshold, darkness
Abilities: Darkness manipulation, also contortion by cracking her bones.
Flaws/limits: it drains her sanity, can hurt her mentally and physically, sometimes can lose control, not very affective during day or in too much light. She can take her own fights as well as take torture unfazed by it.
Backstory: she was one of the patients who escaped although the testing was successful she grows insane.
Personality: Quiet, Demented, Manipulative, Untrusting, Loner, low key, odd, easily annoyed, Broken
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 08:50:31 PM by Zaida »

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
Re: Crossroads Companion Thread
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 05:02:48 PM »
Here’s myself!

Name: Glass
Species: German Shepherd
Occupation/Alliance/lab number: Test subject #128
Appearance: A anthro german shepherd with an average height and build, tail is slightly longer than average, emo like hair, and a prosthetic right arm (mechanical knida like FMA)
Clothing/armour: a shock collar on the neck, a white t shirt, and orange cargo pants. 
Weapons: none maybe his right arm?
Strengths: Always smiling, strong physically, knows a lot about mechanics/machines
Weaknesses: Easy to take advantage of, easily lost, fear of being trapped.
Abilities (if any): Extremely Quick understanding of tech/machines (engines/guns/computers/etc)
Downsides/limits: If working on an machine for too long with the ability on he will get migraines (Really bad ones)
Backstory: Glass used to be an mechanic with a talent for fixing cars and all sorts of things, that is until the humans came along and took him away along with 4 other people. Normal family life and normal social life. (trying to keep this short) 
Personality: Prankster, sassy, social butterfly, bright, laughs at people's anger, cocky, fast worker and has a soft spot for certain people

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 10:27:31 PM »
Name: Razuel
Species: Dragon
Occupation/alliance/lab number: Test Subject #111
Appearance: [Refer to this]
Clothing/armour: A muzzle, and a torn and burnt jumpsuit.
Weapons: His claws
Weaknesses: His anger can cloud his judgement at times.
Strengths: His tolerance for pain is high, and he tends to show his soft side to the smaller subjects.
Abilities (if you have any): Like a normal dragon, he is able to breath fire.
Downsides/limits: After using his fire, he becomes exhausted, so he tends not to use it as much.
Backstory (optional): His past was in a terrarium in the lab, they had made a feral dragon, him, then they conducted experiments to make him as humanoid as possible, but they only got so far, and now just keep him there, using his fire for, morbid things...
Personality: Kind, Protective, Very approachable, however if he gets mad, He. Will. Attack.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 12:21:48 AM »
Thank you!~
*edit- I don't want to rush people but I'm going to need more then just 2 people including myself so yeah...I'm sorry just wanted to let people know.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:02:17 PM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 04:33:59 PM »
I'll see if I can spread the word

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 04:37:20 PM »
Thanks I appreciate it  :D

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 05:27:53 PM »
(This looks really fun, i'm going to give it a try.)

Name: Cecilia Jacobs
Species: Mouse
Subject Number: 64 (is that ok?)
Appearance: See Avi
Weapons: None
Ability: Super Endurance
Pro: Cecilia's ability has enabled her to survive the tests without so much as mild discomfort.
Con: Because she's been there so long, the scientists have been working on getting around her ability.

Personality: Cecilia is very nice and innocent. She loves to help people but despises the humans and thinks what they're doing is wrong. She's just trying to survive and has been for a while.

Backstory: Cecilia's lifestyle was always carefree and full of adventure. Being captured really wasn't much of a change. However, the scientists and they're selfish ways give her lots of distress.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:56:57 PM by Cecilia Jacobs »
Oh woof

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 05:33:09 PM »
I'm sorry but I would like to point out a few thing one I would prefer the lab number to be above 88 even if it's just 89 and two I would also prefer if you could use the ref sheet given, sorry about being picky.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 05:44:42 PM »
Yeah, I skipped stuff on purpose. But I'll fix it. I was thinking that my power could be a very high endurance level. Which is why she survived with her number being low.
Oh woof

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 06:26:39 PM »
Ok I'll allow it but none of the other test subjects know about you because as far as they're consirned they think your dead is that ok with you?
*edit- I'll post a ref sheet for 88 in a bit he's not going to be a "playable" character but I'm posting the sheet so if one of you wants to use him in the rp you know how to write his personality and what he looks like I hope that makes sense have a great day/afternoon/night!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:41:08 PM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 06:58:38 PM »
I updated the ref now. Does it look good?
Oh woof

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 07:14:37 PM »
Perfect! Thanks!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2016, 07:16:43 PM »
You're welcome.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2016, 09:59:41 PM »
We have about 4 people now, Paradox, D'ya think that we could start with that many?