The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Our Dystopia (Open RP)  (Read 5427 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Our Dystopia (Open RP)
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2016, 12:20:57 AM »
(I added a Union section to the Rules. Please read this to know all about the Union if you so desire)

One of the officers walked out of the apartment looking at what seemed to be a piece of paper. he looked at the other soldiers and nodded his head, they raised their guns and ordered them into the truck. One tried to run but the sound of gunfire could be heard. The trucks started to drive away with everyone in them but three soldiers stood there with the officer reading over the papers. None of them understood it.

One of them looked at Blitz then gestured to come over here, "You! Come here. Now!"

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2016, 12:24:50 AM »
Xander paused and looked around the apartment. He didn't see much, it had the bare essentials for living, maybe even a little less than that. It didn't look all that lived in to him. Maybe this bear was like him. "Let me ask you a question. How much do you value this little home of yours? To me it doesn't look like you stay here too often."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2016, 12:30:46 AM »
"Uh..."

The bear's eyes wandered the room, his brow furrowed in thought. "... Ehh yeah, I usually just wander."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2016, 12:41:01 AM »
(I added a Union section to the Rules. Please read this to know all about the Union if you so desire)

One of the officers walked out of the apartment looking at what seemed to be a piece of paper. he looked at the other soldiers and nodded his head, they raised their guns and ordered them into the truck. One tried to run but the sound of gunfire could be heard. The trucks started to drive away with everyone in them but three soldiers stood there with the officer reading over the papers. None of them understood it.

One of them looked at Blitz then gestured to come over here, "You! Come here. Now!"

(Wait is this happening with my group?)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2016, 12:42:43 AM »
(No, this was for Blitz not you. You can continue what ever you were doing.)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2016, 12:45:08 AM »
Ray woke up late, after hearing the second intercom broadcast. He missed rations...again. The young raccoon felt ill, and figured he could last a day or two, but without rations he'd surely parish. Ray sighed, as he got up, and began to wander the streets, looking for scraps of food, or the odd feral rat.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2016, 12:56:18 AM »
Me and my partner walk past Ray but Jack thought it would be fun to to mess with him. He holds his foot out to purposefully trip Ray.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2016, 12:59:59 AM »
Ray yelped, as his nose suddenly met concrete, and curled up cupping his face. He wasn't sure what happened, but had an idea that the Union soldiers tripped him up. The young raccoon felt anger building inside of him, but knew fighting these guys would end poorly, so he remained curled up, groaning slightly.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2016, 01:01:54 AM »
Xander was still staring at the bear, for a moment he wondered if the raid was still going on and if it was if the metal door would hold. "You wander huh? So this place doesn't mean much to you then, correct? Well then..." The wolf reach into the pocket of his hoodie and brought out a box of matches. Extending his hand out, he offered the box to the bear. "How about you just let go of this place? Make it look like an accident, so if you change your mind, the union could compensate you... Though I doubt that."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2016, 01:08:19 AM »
Ray yelped, as his nose suddenly met concrete, and curled up cupping his face. He wasn't sure what happened, but had an idea that the Union soldiers tripped him up. The young raccoon felt anger building inside of him, but knew fighting these guys would end poorly, so he remained curled up, groaning slightly.

I see you fall down and now it was Jack.
"What the **** is your problem!" I say in my native tongue so Ray can't understand. Jack looks confused and glares at me.
"What it's just a raccoon...thing. What's wrong with pushing him around." Jack says.
"The Lord's of cinder will punish you for your ignorance." I say before switching back to the furries language. I reach out a hand to help Ray up.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 05:50:47 AM by Vi Vi (Talia) »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2016, 01:09:15 AM »
The bear stared bewildered at the matches with his mouth slightly agape. "U-Uhhh... What in--W-what makes you think that's a good idea?"

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2016, 01:14:30 AM »
Xander grinned. "Not a god damn thing. However, there are worse ideas. For instance, you could try to leave the room right now, get caught in the raid and then we both end up jailed or shot. There is also just waiting here until we are found, then the same thing happens." He then gave a nonchalant shrug and leaned against the nearest wall. "It's your call. But if you're not gonna do it, I'd like my matches back."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2016, 01:17:47 AM »
Soldier could be heard outside the bears room. They were walking back to the outside. Trucks could be heard driving away and a few gunshots could be heard. But all in all, they were gone.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2016, 01:38:33 AM »
"Ffff-- No," Geoff huffed as he handed the matchbox back to Xander. "That will make things worse."

He froze in place as his ears searched for sounds outside.
"... Ech... I-I think they're leaving anyway," he muttered. "a-and even if not, just don't act like a suspiss-suspicious moron."

Offline dvdog

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Hello you fabulous fluffy people!!! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger and fox hybrid
  • Coloring: green light blue and purple fluff
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 115lbs
  • Build: Average female build.
  • Currently: Feeling fabulous
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2016, 07:59:26 AM »
Blitz starts to realise how much trouble she is in as she sees a soldier with some blue paper I'm too late she says in her head as one of the other men shouted for her to come over so she does but she has a plan for if she is taken away

Post Merge: March 31, 2016, 08:02:52 AM
Before she can even think of a plan the clacking of gunfire ricochet through the apartment complex finally life is starting to get interesting
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:02:52 AM by dvdog, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Pet's name: Xavier

Pet's name: Polka