The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Our Dystopia (Open RP)  (Read 5417 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Our Dystopia (Open RP)
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 11:10:42 PM »
(I updated the rules, but yes you can come from their planet. But this will restrict you from being you sona, since the Union are humans. But if you want to be apart of the union just send me a PM.)

Offline dvdog

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Hello you fabulous fluffy people!!! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger and fox hybrid
  • Coloring: green light blue and purple fluff
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 115lbs
  • Build: Average female build.
  • Currently: Feeling fabulous
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 11:12:44 PM »
Suddenly the dreaded language of the unions men sounded through the complex, she held in a breath as two muscular soldiers sped around nearly knocking her over she held in a shout as she realised that they where going towards the hall. This could ether be a drill or something has happened to annoy the union.

Pet's name: Xavier

Pet's name: Polka

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2016, 11:17:50 PM »
Xander's ears twitched as he heard the three union douchebags approach, followed by the yelling in a tongue he doesn't understand and the sound of two sets of feet heading away. So there should still be one nearby... Maybe he's just standing guard. He headed deeper into the complex, hands in pockets as he traversed the maze of corridors, still singing under his breathe as he went. "I'm a member of the Midnight Crew. I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too."

(Italics is typically how I show thoughts by the way)

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2016, 11:20:59 PM »
"Home with the milk in the morning.
Singing the same old song..."

Enjuta stopped for a moment, looking up at a building. Same as always- dirty, decrepit, rotten. So many words could be used to describe this, but they were not necessary, just like everything else he saw around. Not worth it. He thought that that was how he was seen by the 'Union'. Hah, yeah. Union my ass.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline dvdog

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2016, 11:25:54 PM »
Curiousity got the best of Blitz she climbs on top so a trash can out side of the building and pickles a lock on ventilation shaft and climbs in to the old but still standing building "Why am I doing this" she spat out knowing full well if she gets caught agane there will be consequences.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2016, 11:26:28 PM »
Four guards were in the front of the city hall. Two of them were standing near the door at attention and the other two were squatting in the corner chatting. The two guards squatting looked at Enjuta then back to each other and began to chat away again. Five more soldiers came walking out of the city hall, two of them looked like engineers. They all strolled over to the broken intercom and began to fix it.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 11:28:08 PM »
Geoff slumped in front of the apartment complex, barely acknowledging the announcement until the intercom hit the ground. He watched the wolf for a moment before returning into his zone. He barely slept a wink due to a plague of unpleasant dreams over the night, and it was all that could hold his attention.
A sudden figure caught the corner of his eye, giving him a minor jolt. Realizing it was the wolf heading inside the complex, he sighed and waited a minute before pulling himself off the ground and walking inside as well.

Offline dvdog

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2016, 11:34:50 PM »
While crawling in the ducts she sees two engineers repairing an intercom she shakes her head and starts to follow a high ranking official deeper into the hall.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2016, 11:40:41 PM »
Xander found himself in front of a door. He hadn't really been paying attention to where he was going. Feeling curious, he placed his hand on the door knob to test if it was locked and to his surprise it wasn't. He gave the metal door a push and it swung open with a loud creak which echoed in the derelict silence of the complex. A silence that was broken by only one other thing. "Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun. Early to bed, and you'll miss all the fun."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2016, 11:43:53 PM »
After the intercom was done being fixed all of the Union troops walked back to the city hall expect for two, the stood guard watching over the newly installed intercom. Then the intercom started to emit static then a voice could be heard, "Citizens of this planet. We have reports that one of are intercoms was destroyed. Please note that these actions that were committed will not go unnoticed. If you have any information on who did this. Report to your nearest Union Command Post or any officer you see. You will be rewarded greatly." His voice cut out then The Union anthem played once again.

A truck then was spotted driving down the road. It stopped right in front of the apartments that was near the intercom. Six soldiers jumped out with rifles in hand and began to storm the apartments.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 11:44:56 PM »
"Bring your wife and trouble, it will never trouble you.
Make her a member of the Midnight Crew..."

Enjuta turned back to the path ahead, and walked into the town hall. Being a mantis, he was wary of any... racists? Does that even apply anymore? Eh, whatever. Everyone here is a victim of some sort. He made his way to collect his rations, keeping his gaze directly ahead.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2016, 11:48:09 PM »
The officer that was behind the counter looked at Enjuta and spoke in a thick Eastern European accent, "Civilian ID number and your papers."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2016, 11:49:58 PM »
(Just posting my sheet for everyone else to see. It will be one of those rare times I play a male character. :o)

Name: Renault C. Jackson (prefers to be called by his middle name "Church"
Species: Human (Caucasian)
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Weight: 174 lbs
Union Supporter?: was pressured by his family into joining the military by his family so actually not a big fan, especially knowing the sins he has committed.
Clothing: soldiers uniform.
Misc: Church is only doing his job and knows very well if he steps one foot out of line it's the firing lines for him.  He is somewhat religious and believes he will pay for the people he has killed in the after life and frequently wishes to atone for what Union has forced him to do.

Despite his appearance and lack of trying, Church was the top of his class in training. He made it into special forces but during his first taste of he realized what they were doing was slaughter. After that it just became a matter of doing well enough not to get killed.

Appearance wise he has bleach blonde short hair, a set of round glasses, narrow facial features and a short beard.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2016, 11:50:31 PM »
Geoff crept a distance behind the wolf. The guy seemed familiar, but he wasn't entirely sure. Likely another wanderer he passed by from time to time.

Offline dvdog

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2016, 11:51:02 PM »
Blitz gave up following the man so she dropped out of the vent and walked toward the window, her eyes went wide when she saw some men with guns running up to the apartment block she lived in "No!" She shouted as she smashes the window and runs after the men. "I need to hide them blue prints or I'm dead" she then starts to sprint on all fours

Post Merge: March 30, 2016, 11:53:15 PM
Her mind left the idea of her share of rations behind she needs to hide them blue prints and fast.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:53:15 PM by dvdog, Reason: Merged DoublePost »