The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 2 Rp ideas any one perfer one to the other?  (Read 1835 times)

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
2 Rp ideas any one perfer one to the other?
« on: March 29, 2016, 03:15:50 PM »
1st Idea: Furry Danganronpa | for those of you who don't know what Danganronpa is I would highly suggest you look it up sense explaining everything would take forever but here is the small idea| We're all stuck inside a high school in which the windows are sealed off with metal plates, nothing gets in or out. The only way out is for you to kill one of you classmates. Whenever a classmate is killed you will have 1 hour to gather evidence for the class trial. When the class trial starts you will debate with one another on who done it. The plot is very similar to the first game but will have different twists and turns.

2nd Idea: 8 years later a large group of scientist started experimenting on anthros to see if they could activate the full potential of the brain, but every result was the same, each test subject fell into a coma and died. Until test subject 84 and 88 survived the trials, although #84 survived #84 slowly became insane and ran off. After #88 disappeared to mysterious circumstances they started experimenting again except with bigger and better equipment, now there is 4 test subjects each being subjected to unnecessary and forced treatment.

What do you guys think? which one would be better? Also be sure to give me thoughts, ideas and constructive criticism! Thank You~

*edit- I have chosen to go with my second Idea be sure to look forward to it!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:09:05 PM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: 2 Rp ideas any one perfer one to the other?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 03:29:24 PM »
I prefer the second one. Since it can give more character development and a sense of achieving when you get free or such. But I wish I had more to say on the matter.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 03:37:21 PM »
 Well for the 2nd Idea I already have a rough idea of the plot and story and such but it could change at anytime as for the 1st Idea I would have to alter a lot of thing which is time consuming. But if you have any ideas what so ever please let me know anything literally anything helps! Seriously anything...I looked at potatoes this morning and came up with this crazy thing. Thanks for your input! It means the world to me!

Offline SirlLawyerWolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • A voice has the power to shape the future.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: predominantly Grey with white ascents on the face and on the chest.
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Burly
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tired...so very tired.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 07:34:28 PM »
I have to say the Danganronpa plot, is pretty cool because you know Dangranronpa is an epic series. Now the second I feel has alot of potential as it gives the furs who participate room to grow and work with the story and have it develop through their action and interaction with each other and their surroundings. Going back to Danganronpa it has the same elements but, it just follows more of a tighten plot that has those who know about Danganronpa have the ability to kind of guess and figure out what happens themselves and kind of spoil the fun. The Second on the other hand has a very open plot that acts like a sandbox for the participants anything can happen and anything can go. Which would allow for you the writer to develop a truly original story.  But, that just my opinion overall both seem like pretty fun rp's.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 08:26:14 PM »
Thanks for your feed back! I appreciate it!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 02:51:57 AM »
The second one sounds really cool, and personally, I'd like to get involved with that.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 04:47:19 AM »
Second and would gladly participate in the RP of it were made.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 09:09:51 PM »
Update Everyone!

This is just a small update if anyone's wondering about the Rp. I'll go a head and tell you! It currently is still in the works and should be finished and ready to go by tomorrow...it look very likely, if you have any suggestions or want to ask me something feel free to ask. That's it, I think. anyway have a nice afternoon/day/night. Thank you~ 

*quick edit - what would you guys think of humans,  interdenominational travel, and a mysterious being that kills for sport (going with a horror element) do you think that would be adding too much or too little? or maybe just right idk give me your feedback on it (trying not to spoil anything too soon) guys I need your opinion on this I'm thinking of making this Rp 9 people max should I reconsider?

Post Merge: March 31, 2016, 02:44:41 PM
Looks like it might be coming out in a few hours! Be sure to look for Crossroads!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 02:44:41 PM by ParadoxRefactor, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 02:51:02 PM »
Ok, can't wait.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 04:14:50 PM »
*edit- IT'S OUT!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:25:29 PM by ParadoxRefactor »

Offline SirlLawyerWolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • A voice has the power to shape the future.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: predominantly Grey with white ascents on the face and on the chest.
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Burly
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tired...so very tired.
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 04:52:30 PM »
WOO that awesome!!!

Offline kasaithefurry

• Boisterous Bear
  • That very socially awkward fox that is derp.Bacon
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: Orange and yellow hair tuft with red dyed tips
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: 93 lb
  • Build: Curvy on hips but skinny in stomach
  • Currently: I got a punching dummy from my dad.My bacon powers are on fleek.Derp.bacon
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 09:44:08 PM »
2 IDEA CAUSE IM INSANE
Martial arts kickin mai bullies ASS!
Red belt
Almost done with martial art or idk lol
I need to learn how to punch XD
I had the best dream:
I stabbed my bully and goit to burn him XDDD
my mind is cruel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 09:47:35 PM »
I thank you for your input but I'm afraid that if you have read any of the updated posts I have already gone with my 2nd idea however that does not mean I've given up my first idea non the less the post is useless and no one will read it...yay  :)

Offline HiImNew

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 02:56:30 PM »
This plot seems pretty cool! Where are you doing it though??

Post Merge: April 27, 2016, 02:56:41 PM
This plot seems pretty cool! Where are you doing it though??

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 03:16:07 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean but this current rp is located in the serious rp section also make sure to consult the companion thread!  :)