The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Marquise Dragma's school of magic (private rp)  (Read 16240 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Marquise Dragma's school of magic (private rp)
« on: March 26, 2016, 07:38:21 PM »
So this is a private rp meant for 4-5 people and is between Me (Vi Vi), Cifero, HellEye, Pegulsus, and maybe Firox if he wants to join.

This rp is "Private" so please no random comments from people outside the rp. If there are questions pm me. :)

The plot of this rp revolves mostly around my character Lenna, a sylveon sorcerer who has little control over her powers. Every time she uses them she comes close to killing herself and everyone around her. Lenna was offered by HellEye to come to where he learned magic to help solve said problem and some people asked to tag along. Lenna may or may not also have a crush on HE, (she totally does).

I will describe the school in a second, but first character sheets! One character per person.

Name:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Powers:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Clothes:
Background: (keep it short)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Pegu

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster
  • Purloining Pegu
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Ori / Guardian Spirit
  • Coloring: White fur, light purple eyes.
  • Height: 107cm at the top of my head! Ears add a bit more =p
  • Build: Lithe
  • Currently: Curious
Re: Marquise Dragma's school of magic (private rp)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 07:57:32 PM »
Name: Kirion
Species : Anthro Tree Spirit
Height : Top of head is roughly 4ft, his large ears can make him look near 5ft if they stand up
Weight : Umm - not too sure of a specific number, but not overly heavy, he is a bit chubby around the middle though.

Powers : The powers of a Wild Mage, he can potentially cast whatever he sets his mind to, but there can sometimes be unexpected results for better or worse. He does have short range teleporting or 'blinking' as he calls it down near perfectly, but everything else has the potential to go wrong. As a rule of thumb, the larger the spell he attempts, the more likely it won't go as planned. And there is also another drawback to his wild magics - he directly channels the arcane from the earth through himself, which is tiring and can harm him if he overdoes it.

Weapons : Has a small white-wood staff, but he wouldn't hit anything with it - he's not even physically strong enough to do much damage if he did so.

Appearance : Fairly short, with white fur covering his whole body, a long cat-like tail dangles behind him, a little chubby in the belly area only. Large purple eyes (that glow if he is using any magic) purple nose. Two large white ears on his head, and two white growths in front of them - very cylindrical, look kind of like feelers, not as big as his ears.

Clothing : For the sake of this venture, he is wearing his ceremonial dress-robe. It is a deep blue colour with a few white trims. It hugs his torso normally, and then the lower robe section is cut at the sides so his legs are still free to move. No shoes due to digitigrade legs.

Background : An errant tree spirit who has left his birthplace to learn more about the world beyond, and what better place than a school of magic in the outside! Being a tree spirit, he is born of light, but unfortunately he can tend to shrink in the face of danger.

Wow that was pretty long  :|
"Shine once more - Before the end."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 08:06:09 PM »
(Yeah it is. :o)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 08:08:33 PM »
Name: Kixi Windtail
Species: Crat
Height: 5 feet 9 and 1 half inches
Weight: 180 lbs.
Powers: ???
Weapons: Crat's "knife" (It's longer than a knife, but shorter than a sword, it's unbreakable but cannot break everything, and it always returns to its owner), assorted other things.
Appearance: Grey fur, black hair, blue eyes, no scars, tattoos or piercings; she's mostly in shape, but she has moderately sized hips and a bit of a gut. Her wings, as with most crats, are black-feathered and huge. Her breasts seem to be a large B size.
Clothes: Assorted, but tends to dress in a fairly modest manner (other than leaving her midriff exposed 3/4 of the time, but there's a good reason for that). No skirts or dresses unless it's a special event.
Background: A cousin of the physical adept Cassandra Windtail and the... rather inexplicable Cifero Windtail. She knows that she has some sort of magic, but hasn't really tried to look into it until now. She is skilled in combat, and is quite agile.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 08:18:58 PM »
Name: HellEye

Species: Red Fox

Height: 5'8, average I guess

Weight: 160 or so pounds, I'm a metric guy

Powers: elemental magic I studied a long time.

Weapons:Umm... Magic I guess? No physical weapons.

Appearance:I have no idea what to put in here, I guess normal anthro red fox, orange and white fur, blue eyes, fluffy tail, that sort of thing.

Clothes: Purple wizard robes.

Background: I was a student at the marquise dragma's school, after finishing my education I traveled around the world helping others and learning about magic on my own.
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
Re: Marquise Dragma\\\'s school of magic (private rp)
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 08:32:48 PM »
Name: Lenna Garrison
Species: Sylveon
Height: 5 ft. 4 inches
Weight: 112
Powers: Umbral sorcerer (she is a natural caster who uses shadow magic)
Weapons: none
Appearance: medium length pink hair which is put up into a pair of pony tails, bright blue eyes,
Clothes: a long sleeveless light blue dress but no shoes.
Background: (keep it short): Lenna has not mentioned this but she actually an orphan. She never knew her mom or dad but has been told stories from her sister Talia. However Talia was at their uncles when their parents died.

Post Merge: March 26, 2016, 08:46:06 PM
(Sorry I gotta go, so we won't start this right away. I will be back later, I am just going to see deadpool.)

Post Merge: March 27, 2016, 12:16:19 AM
(Alright now that I am back we start. We all start outside the building which is basically a modern wizards college based on the picture that was extremely hard to find. D:)

After a long walk through the city we finally arrive at HE's old college which towered over all the buildings in the area and was certainly impressive. It might  not be a castle or some massive catherdral, mostly cause it would stick out like a sore thumb in this modern setting. The wizards had adapted to the times but the building still held a sense mystery and wonder to. The building is surrounded by stone wall and we stand at the front gate which was designed to look like a dragon about to breath fire.

I was standing really close to HE and I was understandably nervous. I had no idea what to expect and for all she knew these wizards could tie her to tabel and repeatedly prod her with needles. I take a deep breath though and speak.
"Is this the place?"

(And that is my intro.)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 12:16:21 AM by Vi Vi (Talia), Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Pegu

• Yellow Yak
  • Purloining Pegu
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 12:41:34 AM »
Standing a short distance from everyone else, the intrigued spirit looks up and all around the large structure in front of him, having never seen many large buildings yet - the dragon statue gate causes him to recoil a step at first, but then he notices it isn't real and he walks toward the carvings to take a closer look.

"This place sure is big - so it must be important right? At a guess I'd say it's the place. Do people make buildings this large often? I've only seen a few places outside the forest." he says over his shoulder, looking at the detailing on the mouth and face of the dragon archway.

(Timezones gonna be a problem - So if I'm not around, lets just say my character follows along doing basic things with the group when appropriate)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 12:51:48 AM »
(Yeah that's why I didn't want a large group of people, cause as I said it creates problems. But it felt wrong and really rude to have it just be me and HE then exclude everyone else. However I am not allowing more than 6 people cause I don't think I could handle more.  @.@)

Offline Pegu

• Yellow Yak
  • Purloining Pegu
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 12:58:35 AM »
(HE is in bed now I think, so will be some hours now before he posts his part - and I'm about to head to bed myself. Stupid timezones! But I don't wanna miss out this sounds like its gonna be fun! Even pulled out some old D&D spell lists for ideas, so if you ever need some ideas for magic let me know  ^_^ )
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 01:08:56 AM by Pegulsus »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2016, 05:08:57 AM »
(Just leaving a note here that I won't be on tomorrow. So please don't start without me.)

Offline Pegu

• Yellow Yak
  • Purloining Pegu
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2016, 08:45:10 AM »
(We won't  ^_^  HE is out for a few more hours this morning, and I'll be out for a few hours at some point in the day too... So um, slow start - but we'll get there I'm sure!)

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2016, 12:35:14 PM »
(is tomorrow today? I got lost in the timezones again
I've got a nice plan to start this, let us know when you're on, I'll open the gate.)
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Pegu

• Yellow Yak
  • Purloining Pegu
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2016, 03:18:10 PM »
(Looking forward to us getting this adventure going  :D )

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2016, 11:40:10 PM »
(I am actually on right now, the game was shorter than expected.)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:41:47 PM by Vi Vi (Talia) »

Offline Pegu

• Yellow Yak
  • Purloining Pegu
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2016, 11:41:24 PM »
(Great! We just need HE's attention now - and I can stay up a bit longer to see what happens next  ^_^ )