The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 111039 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5520 on: March 28, 2020, 10:34:37 PM »
*** Warship Draconis Furiam, In-Transit to Nar Shaddaa ***

"Finally, some real fun is coming.". Ori chirped, remembering Victor's relationships with the Knights. And she will be glad to 'dance' with them in a fire which she'll create. The Orokin needs to keep her combat skills in shape anyway, so it's a good chance to improve it.

*** Muunilist *** (open RP: everyone is welcome)

(Before present days) It was the first days of the Rangers, and their first attempts to establish any connections with hope to earn reliable sources of jobs. Helix is one of the Rangers, and several months passed until he wasn't accepted as a Ranger. Being a cyborg, Helix appeared to be an excellent addition to the raising mercenary corporation. He doesn't ask unnecessary questions and never complains about his job. He doesn't know what mercy, fear, or pity is. Isn't is a perfect mercenary? After all, in the future, the Rangers will become one of the notable companies in the entire Society. That's why Helix was standing at the doorstep of Fek's office.

"Ranger Helix is here. Waiting for new instructions.". The yellow cyborg said with his electronic voice, once the light shed on his mask-covered face.

*** Ord Mantell *** (open RP: everyone is welcome)

(Before present days) After Voss, Fel considered taking more tasks before trying to be hired by the DMC. For Dragon'taan, Dranghyr is an average mercenary, even though Turians are well-known for their loyalty and willingness to serve for the good of the people. So a job he found on Merc-Net looked promising. Also, he needs to carry away from Palaven the exosuit he wears to pass it one day to engineers from CryNet who can reverse engineer it. After the Reapers attack, blueprints of the suit been lost, and so new ones must be created. Besides, Fel didn't test all the abilities of his exosuit, and Ord Mantell looks like a decent playground for such purpose. That is what the Turian was thinking, approaching the HQ. He noted a man in strange dresses but didn't say anything as he didn't know what's the man after here.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 10:08:39 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Look on the bright side...
    • Awards
  • Species: Toa (Elementum sapiens lumen)
  • Coloring: White armour; gold feet, torso and mask; translucent blue accents; blue eyes
  • Height: 2.1 m
  • Weight: 110 kg
  • Build: Bulky
  • Currently: Video games are inherently stupid
« Reply #5521 on: March 30, 2020, 06:29:40 PM »
*Belsavis*
Fayam was doubly on his guard. Anyone could attack him at any time around these parts. He'd best go extra careful. Not to mention, a ship called "Dark Terror" was foreboding enough on its own. It would probably stand out, but still... How was he supposed to find it?

*Badlands*
Havoc kept a close eye on the enemy. They clearly didn't want to make the first move. That was their advantage. The crew added, "Sir? We've received an encrypted message. It says there are allied ships in the region. Orders?" Havoc scratched his chin. He wasn't too keen on outsiders. But, help was welcome. He decided, "Good. But, only if they follow my orders. Let's wait for our reinforcements, then let them move into formation." The crew answered with a heavily encrypted message of their own. Upon decoding, it would read: "Wait for our reinforcements. Then, take point alongside us. But if you try anything funny, it'll cost you."

*New Romulus*
Anita answered distressed, "Yes and no. Good news: we returned from Torgus Prime successfully. Bad news: someone kidnapped my mechanic and holds him for ransom. They want me to break with you and give them my shiny new ship. I don't know when or how they pulled that on me, but they did. We've tried tracking his scent, but it was a dead end. I can't track him otherwise, unless his communicator is online." Just as she finished her sentence, Zealo ran in with Koman's "me-finder 37". It looked like some sort of old radar dish. He called loudly, "Look what I've got!" Disturbed, Anita turned to him. He went on, "Koman calls this his 'me-finder'. I think we can use this!" Anita commended him. "Great! D'Tan, hold the line."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:22:59 AM by Anna Steen »
Follow me on: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/Discord/YouTube

Spoiler for Hidden:
Ok, ok, you can follow me on Bricklink Studio Gallery. Happy now?

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5522 on: March 30, 2020, 09:46:42 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
((To be fair, I’m not sure where else to go from here until we get to the parts where they assist during the raid on the station.))

***Yout’ja Warship, Nephira Orbit***
     Katin looked out the window to see the station before them. He clenched his fists into a tight ball. Seeing the evil all around him and ready to take them out for the harbored captives inside.
     “Alright, I’m ready to get this done.” Katin walked over to the teleporter, examining it as he had never seen a piece of technology as this before. Their forms of instant transportation always involved a mix of science and magic alike.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5523 on: April 01, 2020, 09:56:09 AM »
*Coruscant*
The assassin drew his last breath as the shuriken’s blades dug into his body.

In the maximum security wing of the prison, the Imposter had changed even further. His ‘skin’ had become a steely-blue, his eyes now jet black and soulless. He sat in the center of the cell, as if patiently waiting for something.

*Mongdrigo*
The fleet, small as it was, set up a very spotty defensive perimeter above Gorbis. Huge point defense vessels bristled with heavy plasma batteries and kinetic repeater emplacements. The orbital guns charged, railgun-plates preemptively readied to sling macro-caliber shells. Elsewhere, in a secret gun platform, a prisoner was strapped into an experimental weapon. Project Second Sun, formerly Scarlet Sun. It would stand as Mongdrigo’s Ace-in-the-Hole should any craft slip through.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
  • Coloring: Silvergrey fur, darkgrey rosettes (or spots on the head). White fur on the tip of the tail, the claws and the belly.
  • Height: 58 cm (2' 0"), Lenght: 123 cm (4' 2")
  • Weight: 37 kg (82 lbs)
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: In pineapple on pizza fights
« Reply #5524 on: April 02, 2020, 04:08:45 PM »
(Sorry for being away for a while, I've been busy the past month.)

~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded, looking at the force-fox. He wasn't really sure what he should say, so he just accepted the food for now and started eating. Whilst eating, though, Michen kept occasionally looking in his direction, wondering what Mathayus was planning to do next.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5525 on: April 07, 2020, 06:49:13 AM »
*First Impressions*
Suddenly, the lights grew brighter, before a heavy thrum filled the cabin. The lights began to dim as that electro-static sensation intensified throughout the ship.
“Attention passengers,” the pilot said. “We’ve reached our first destination. Standby for warp.” The static feeling intensified further, before popping like a bubble. The lights winked out briefly, coming back on, flickering briefly. “Ladies and Gents, welcome to Coruscant. Our copilot is securing an envoy landing pad, and we’ll be planet side shortly.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5526 on: April 14, 2020, 11:47:17 PM »
(Just FYI, peeps, all RP content for Galactic Society is being moved to it's own site: https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net/index.php? See you there!)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.