The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257454 times)

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6195 on: April 15, 2023, 02:31:12 PM »
Vince nodded in agreement, he looked to see if the blue vixen was there only to find that she wasn't.
"You saw her too right?"He asked Katt.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6196 on: April 19, 2023, 12:40:45 AM »
*** Safehouse, Dragon'taan ***

Katt frowned at Vince. "Saw who?" she asked.

** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

Thrawn sighed, downed the last of his drink, paid for it, and rose to his feet. "I imagine, now that the concert is kicking off, I need to be somewhere. A pleasure to have met you, mister Blaine," Thrawn told Blaine.

*** NCC Galatae, Dragon'taan ***

"Wouldn't hurt him to branch out a bit," Markus responded. He looked around. "Where's Saraabi and the kids? They said they'd be here."

"You hope who makes it?" came the voice of Tyber's father. Tyber turned to see Viktor and Kabby both approaching.

*** Concert Ground Zero, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle sat in a reclining chair under the huge Cerinian starship that was hosting the concert, drinking sodas. "How long has it been, Zack? How long has it been since you and I have been able to just sit here and relax?" he asked his old friend.

*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***

"Who?" Desmond asked, clearly confused.

*Earth Foxtrot*

Eliza took the diminutive creature's paw in a polite handshake. "Eliza Indari-Tokarev - and company is always good, though word from the office has it I'm likely traveling someplace far up north." She turned and resumed course for the Strip. "Hope you're not too adverse to snow."

*Dromund Kaas*

Mesmerin was unfazed by Ickthis' posturing. "No need to threaten me," he told the Mongdrigan. "If Malgus wishes to see me, I will answer him. Please - take point."

*Warp*

"Well, you're certainly larger than a Tribble; I would know - my cousin had one as a pet," Anika remarked. Just then, Frye came back from the bathroom.

"You'd think that at Transwarp, this'd be a shorter trip..." she muttered.

*** Corneria ***

While examining the bodies, Argus seemed not to notice the corpse hanging from his feet from the ceiling. "Rika, you seen anything like this before? Blade injuries and plasma burns in the same scene?"

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"I suppose I could, just make it quick," Ahkrin responded. She brought the ship to life, retracted the boarding ramp, and started the trip. It wouldn't be long before she was hovering over the courtyard. "Make it snappy," she said, "I wanna be gone before those douchebags in black realize I have this thing."

*** First City, Qo'nos ***

After going over the data left on the black box, Alduah, Bahkriid, and their party were now heading for their ships at a hurried pace. "Hurry, everyone - I don't want to give Furion a chance to high-tail it." He and Bahkriid boarded a DMC Stingray-class Attack Corvette. Jaden was already getting onto his Z-95, and Akarkek and his crew boarded their Mantis.

*** Serkamora Flood Quarantine, High Orbit ***

As it happened, the jump that the Tempest made shorted out the cloaking devices of four Reman-Refit T'Varo-class Light Warbirds. However, curiously, the Warbirds weren't facing towards where the Tempest had been - they were facing away from it, as though shielding it from something. Almost as though on cue, the Terror de-cloaked and started for the now-disabled Reman ships.

"How curious - I tell you not to offer aid to these Reman Rebels, and what do you do? You disable them for me. How kind of you," the Commander of the Terror messaged Dusk.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 01:52:45 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6197 on: April 19, 2023, 01:10:23 AM »

"They have a certain style they need to stick with also he has some limits." Krystal noted

"Well you two of course." Shiloh replied "Good to see you Kabby, Viktor what took you?

"Wow you must be new here to not know the most popular band on Dragon'taan." Asara replied

*Earth Foxtrot*

"Snow?" Risa asked as  she and her friend passed by Eliza and the smaller figure not paying them much mind. "Worry about cold later, Risa we need to get this message to the embassy before the King sicks Rex on us again."

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***
 Kala jumped out of a random air lock  transforming mid air to a dragon and flew to the top of the nearby mountain, not a minute later  the same dragon could be seen flying back and   flew straight towards the ship Keri opened the airlock only for Kala back in her smaller wolf form flew into the air lock and skidded to a stop inside. "Paarthurnax understood, we will resume our normal meetings when we get back." she explained.

*** Corneria ***
If the blade and plasma injuries were the same i'd say a random lightsaber user ,but this partiuclar case screams Yautja to me." Riku replied.

*** First City, Qo'nos ***
the twins followed along keeping with the group "Then there is no time to waste." Tonya noted.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 01:13:05 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6198 on: April 19, 2023, 01:40:41 AM »

Vince frowned in response.
"I don't know, she asked me who my mother was.", Vince stated.

"She was a fox like Krystal just.. younger", he added.

Zack took a deep breath in through his nose and let it out slowly.

"Not since.... Well ever it seems, I don't think we ever have, I mean after the Aparoids invaded the complex Star, went MIA, I went AWOL from the DMC, for good reason I mean sure the Ranch was a nice spin down only for things to get difficult later down the road", Zack responded as he materialized a potato chip before eating it.
He then produced another. "Chip?", He asked as he offered Kyle one.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 05:54:39 PM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6199 on: April 21, 2023, 01:37:29 AM »
*** Outside Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I suppose we should get you checked out sooner or later," Weaver said. "Whenever you're up to it of course. I guess I'll leave it up to you whether we head to the museum, or to some medical center. I know it's a celebration and all... but... this seems a little important. I've got my meds on my ship that's docked here, and if I was missing those I would've panicked, and I don't even need those to live." Weaver boarded the vehicle, ready to take off for whichever destination.

"Refusing to respond to my hail, then sneaking up behind me doesn't exactly inspire confidence," was Dusk's response to the Terror. The fact that the ships were facing away from the Tempest was a little strange, but it hardly discounted them as a threat for the simple fact that aft weapons existed. Maybe they were trying to protect him from something, but surely that wasn't the case as if there were anything still hostile, Dusk would have detected it by now, or at least that's what he thought. This was supposed to be a solo op anyway. Maybe the Terror would leave after it dealt with the rebels. Their fight was none of Dusk's concern.

The Tempest continued at sub-light speeds towards the edge of the star system, away from all three of the faction's ships, as to avoid any retribution from the rebel ships, and as to make himself a non-threat to everyone else. Then he'd wait to see if he was chased out of the system, or if what was left from the imminent confrontation had cleared out on its own. Perhaps Dusk made too rash of an action and made a grave error in dropping the buoy. At the same time this wasn't Dusk's fight, and he had no allegiance. Maybe this was instead the best course as it would get everyone to leave, for better or for worse.

The ECM buoy at this point had run its course and powered off.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6200 on: April 23, 2023, 05:13:15 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Ray shrugged. "I'll live without them. It's more a frustration thing, but it can wait. To the museum!" He declared, unsure of how to activate the speeder.

*Earth Foxtrot*
Immediately, it would be apparent that Klink was very light. He was nearly shaken off his feet by the handshake.
"Not at all," he said after regaining his balance. "I hardly feel the cold much anyway. Where're ya goin' up north? I've got a...buddy...up north. She might have some supplies should we need them."

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis nodded, and turned on his heel. His stride was measured, a militaristic march towards the command center. "Good," he grunted. "I'd hate to dirty up the command center."

*Warp*
"A genetic ancestor," Oh-Four said. "My kind are a sort of offshoot. Though, some still bear the curses of those before." They turned sharply as Frye exited the bathroom.
"I would not know," they admitted. "My kind don't have any faster-than-light capabilities. Besides any host ships we may sneak aboard."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6201 on: April 28, 2023, 06:54:58 PM »
*** Dragon'taan ***

The speeder console would light up with their intended destination after Ray spoke, waiting for someone to engage on the route.

"Odd you saw them but we didn't," Katt remarked. "But take my advice, you'll want to keep that to yourself."

"Don't want anyone thinking you're crazy, kiddo," Falco added. "Not the kind of attention you'd want."

"Please," Kyle responded, accepting the offered chip. "I have to wonder - where's Wolf? Star Fox is here, I'd have thought Star Wolf would be here too."

"What kind of limits?" Markus asked.

"I would have thought that much was obvious," Desmond stated.

"Query: Are we going to stand here the entire time, or is there a destination in mind?" the HK Droid asked.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Mesmerin followed the Mongdrigan on his route, never falling behind. In the back of his mind, he wondered what exactly Lord Malgus wanted to see him about.

*** Torlan Orbit ***

The ship shuddered slightly and there was the classic sound of slowing from Transwarp, right before the Captain of the vessel announced over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain - we have arrived over Torlan. Please take your seats and fasten your belts before we make the descent into the atmosphere."

*** Earth Foxtrot ***

"Odds are, I'm heading to the Portland area. Help some NCR allies up there," Eliza said. "But that's just my theory. The message sounded urgent, and I have no idea why they want me up there so bad." She paused as the two were allowed through the gate. "Portland can be a very... hostile environment, between the Scavs and the weather."

*** Skyrim, Nirn ***

"Great, can we go now?" Ahkrin asked irritatedly. "Should have been gone an hour ago."

*** Corneria ***

It was then that Argus noticed the body hanging from the ceiling. He heaved a heavy sigh, then said, "Yeah... Yaut'ja sounds about right. Look around for the device - shouldn't be hard to find. Looks like a Zetan Robot Controller."

*** Qo'nos ***

As the parties entered their craft, they all near simultaneously took off, and headed for orbit. "All ships, set your destination for the following coordinates," Alduah commanded, transmitting the destination - an outpost in an asteroid field not far from Qo'nos. "Engage when ready."

It was then that the UNSC ship intervened, firing a twin MAC blast at the Terror. The blast impacted on the shields, and was followed up by a flurry of Archer Missiles. The shields overloaded and failed on the Port side, and the Terror broke off and cloaked again. There was some evident comm chatter between the Reman ships and the UNSC vessel, but at the range Dusk was at, it couldn't be made out.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6202 on: April 28, 2023, 07:45:51 PM »
*** Dragon'taan ***

"Oh... right... we need to hit a button," Weaver said, looking at the console. He pressed whatever button was appropriate to send the speeder on its way to the museum.

*** Serkamora Flood Quarantine, Outskirts ***

The Tempest continued to keep its distance, ready to drop another ECM, but instead of a short hop, the vessel was prepared to bail out of the star system entirely. Dusk would just have to come back another day if he was forced out.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6203 on: April 30, 2023, 06:44:23 AM »
** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

Blaine nodded in silent agreement with Thrawn before the three parted ways. The two stood outside the café for a moment before walking off towards the lights and sounds of the festival.

"So, Blaine. Have you ever thought of...well y'know, life after ONI and the UNSC?" Kozik asked before taking a sip of coffee, managing to find a vendor on the walk.

Blaine silently pondered the question for a moment or two, before taking a drink of his own coffee. "Not really. I didn't sign up with a goal apart from getting away from my family. And that was over a decade ago. Never made a plan for after during that time." He answered, taking another slow drink.

"Maybe I always thought I'd never need an after-plan since I'd eventually die." He continued, before quickly adding on, "In combat of course."

"Well, I'd say with all that's happened over the last few years, it seems like your number isn't gonna punched for a long while." Kozik replied, laughing a little. "Wouldn't hurt to think about a future. A new family, maybe?" He asked, giving the bear an annoying smirk.

"Do I look like the typical suburban father, Koz? Grilling burgers, coaching little league, playing catch in the yard. Pfft," Blaine replied, they stopped at a red light to wait for the oncoming traffic.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6204 on: April 30, 2023, 06:47:59 AM »

A for legged white furred arctic fox would walk up to the two and stare at them.

"Some songs are just above the band's skills." Krystal explained.

"I agree with your droid let's go somewhere, if you hungry we can go to Sol's"

*** Earth Foxtrot ***

By the time the other two had walked through the gate the vixen adn the nighstalker Girl were half way down the strip heading to the NCR embassy.

*** Skyrim, Nirn ***
"I thought that was the idea when I got back."

*** Corneria ***
"I don't think it's here..." Riku replied looking around.

*** Qo'nos ***

"we're ready here." Tonya said poking at her brother gently.

a Ning'tao klingon bird of prey iff calling it the I.K.S Winged Dragon decloaked near dusk " You need anything?" the captain would ask over a comm channel.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6205 on: April 30, 2023, 06:22:35 PM »

"Right, not everyone knows of the astral plain.", Vince responded in a subtle tone.

"I figure doing whatever they do, I haven't seen or heard anything for years.", Zack said fighting back a few tears.

He then noticed the artic fox staring them down.

"Speaking of Wolf, looks like we have a friend.", Zack stated as he nudged Kyle lightly and motioned over with his head.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 12:07:56 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6206 on: May 01, 2023, 02:49:29 AM »
*Dragon'taan*
Ray flinched as the speeder began to move. "Man, the Homo Sapiens in my universe had just figured out automated vehicles. This is quite a trip, lemme tell ya. And hover tech? Psht, forget it. They barely figured out helicopters, and we weren't doing much better."

*Dromund Kaas*
"Jedi guest for Great Leader Malgus," Ickthis announced as he entered the command center. He stood to the side, allowing Mesmerin to enter, before standing in front of the door. Expecting the Jedi to attempt to cut and run.

*Torlan Orbit*
Oh-Four was nearly ejected from the cyborg-turned-suit, hanging on by their tiny appendages. They wheeked and whined loudly, even moreso as the suit began to tip as the jostled about.

*Earth Foxtrot*
Klink nodded. "I've had my fair share of run-ins with scavenger types." Short as he was, he sort of half-jogged uncomfortably alongside Eliza, as she walked at a comfortable pace. It was a situation he despised greatly, but there wasn't much to be done about it. "I-uh...don't mean to be too forward, but can I ride on your shoulder? I'm uh...not gonna be able to keep this pace for long."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6207 on: May 07, 2023, 11:46:11 PM »

Kyle took note of their new friend. "I know the form, but given how many people I know, it shouldn't be surprising I don't remember your name," he spoke to the fox.

"Hnh. They should probably look to expand their talent in prep for next year," Markus noted. "Couldn't hurt."

"As a matter of fact, I am," Desmond commented.

"Query: Does this establishment permit droids such as myself?" The HK Droid asked.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

As it happened, Blaine stopped right next to a pink dragoness with a subtle smile on her face. "Give it some time, sir, and you may find that the idea of settling down with a family of your own more appealing. My brother once thought as you do. Now he's married with two children. Admittedly, I've been tossing the idea around in my head, myself." She looked to Blaine, her face bearing a striking resemblance to the wife of High General Indari. "Take it from me, eventually you'll yearn for a quieter life. My father did. Mom often says the conflicts he fought took their toll on him. You stay in combat long enough... you start to want to get away from it all."

*** Earth Foxtrot ***

"Sure, hop on," Eliza responded, offering a hand to Klink.

*** Skyrim, Nirn ***

Ahkrin didn't immediately respond, but once everyone was settled in, she hit the thrusters and rocketed into the sky, making her way to orbit. She plotted a course for what appeared to be a city world, but there was no clear indication of what world it was exactly before she engaged on-course. ETA would put the ship there in six hours. The Tigress turned around and rose from her seat. "Do what you want, so long as you don't disturb the ship's operations. I'll be in the Captain's Quarters." And at that, she headed for the aforementioned quarters.

Harrigan evidently got a comm, evidenced by how his finger was pressing at an earpiece, and he turned to Fox and the crew. "You should be in the clear if you head out again, but take my advice - get your butts back to Corneria, ASAP," he told them.

"Something come up?" Fox asked.

"Our contact there will contact you and brief you on the situation," Harrigan assured him.

*Torlan Orbit*

The ship's vibrating would get worse as they descended into the atmosphere, but only temporarily. Eventually the ship slowed, hovered, then shuddered as it landed. The team all got up, got their gear, and exited the transport.

Torlan appeared a jungle world, snaked with canyons and ravines, rivers and lakes. Jess would lead them to a registry area, where Jess spoke to the registrar.

*Dromund Kaas*

"Mister Mesmerin," Malgus greeted the dragon. "I trust you are well?"

"As well as I can be," Mesmerin responded. "Any luck with the Holocron?"

"Haven't tried to open it. But I wanted to ask you: How ever did you come by it?" Malgus asked.

"Found it in the ruins of what I now know is what's left of the Dark Temple, where the late Sith Emperor died. It's been in my possession almost as long as I've been here," Mesmerin responded.

"I'm surprised you didn't simply leave with it," Malgus commented.

"Under different circumstances, I would have; I've been stranded here for years," Mesmerin explained. "My ship crashed here eight years before your people arrived."

"I see," Malgus said. "Regardless, I thank you for bringing this artifact to my attention. But it seems to have attracted the attention of a sect of Jedi hardliners calling themselves the True Jedi Order."

"So I've heard, my lord - I'd be happy to help you with them," Mesmerin offered. Malgus raised an eyebrow, but shrugged and responded,

"Indeed, I can use every able body available - but first we need to identify where this threat is based out of." He turned to address Ickthis. "Did your prisoners ever divulge where their base was?"

*** Unspecified Location in Klingon Space ***

The ships would appear in the vicinity of an asteroid field - at the center of which was a large asteroid base. Alduah frowned. "Strange... I'd have expected ships guarding that thing," he murmured. He sighed, then opened a channel to the other ships: "All ships, approach the facility, but stay alert - we don't know what's on board."

*** Corneria ***

"No, it's not," Argus affirmed. "The hunter must have taken it. But why would that device be of any interest to a Yaut'ja?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6208 on: May 08, 2023, 02:17:36 PM »
'It's Rae, and I'm wondering why you two are down here instead of in the ship..' the fox suddenly spoke telepathically to the both of them.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
 The Red dragon next to the pink one whispered into her ear "Though i've heard Amie kinda wanting to do some adventuring around some places."

"You'd have to talk to Kylie about that he may also be trying to stick to a certain style." Krystal replied as the full concert started, still broadcasting to the rest of Dragon'taan

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtkIbnSmlZEkAauPoe416dRxJ4azRn-Mt

** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***
"Why you need some oil?" Asara asked. "I don't see why they wouldn't..."the blue dragoness added.

*** Skyrim, Nirn ***

" Keri and Kala looked at each other and shrugged and just rested in thier seats for the moment.

*** Earth Foxtrot ***
By now Risu and Kara were just outside the NCR embassy heading inside and telling the recptionist they've returned with the King's responce.

*** Unspecified Location in Klingon Space ***

"They could be cloaked." Tonya noted "Or hiding in the asteroids" Tony pointed out

*** Corneria ***
"Perhaps bait for more prey?" Riku suggested
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 02:33:54 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6209 on: May 09, 2023, 02:39:00 AM »
*** Dragon'taan, Holodeck District ***
(OOC: I seem to have at some point confused the museum and the holodeck district. Whoops. Original destination were the holodecks.)

The speeder would drop Weaver and Ray off at the holodeck district. "So... uh..." Weaver looked around after having exiting the vehicle, "We were looking around for some kind of introductory kind of holodeck? No idea where here it could be. There's probably signs somewhere." He looked around, trying to spot anything that would indicate where the various simulations could be found, or anyone in a uniform that could direct the duo.

The Tempest having already dealt with several cloaked ships was on high alert for more cloaked vessels, and thus the Winged Dragon wouldn't even have the chance to decloak by the time it was detected, and Dusk would not give the ship the opportunity to get anywhere near him.

"Did you really think you can pull that crap a second time?" Dusk said over comms to the yet to be decloaked ship right before his ship skipped forward several light minutes. "Explain yourself, fire your weapons, or get lost."