The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 198256 times)

Online Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6180 on: January 18, 2023, 10:05:16 PM »
*** On Board IRW Leahval ***

"And to think I left survivers",Zack responded with a twitch in his eye his suit vibrated in a high frequency.

"Wait if you know they are targeting her then do you know where she is?",Zack asked Sela directly

*** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I'm sick of running",Vince said as he gripped the inside of his jacket, "if they want a fight, that's what they're gonna get",Vince added under his breath.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 11:12:56 PM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: On a one-way trip to Suplex City
« Reply #6181 on: January 20, 2023, 01:33:24 AM »
** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

"I'm familiar with the event, from my time of studying that part of the galaxy." Blaine replied, scratching his neck. Kozik, meanwhile, took out his holophone and took a moment to check for any messages from the Office.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6182 on: January 22, 2023, 11:31:59 PM »
*** Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Might be interesting," Weaver said in response to the historical programs, "Not sure how much of it I would remember later though. What do you think Ray?"

*** Serkamora Flood Quarantine, High Orbit ***

It wouldn't be much longer until the drones found the entrance to the facility already unsealed. First, the scout drone quickly went inside and began surveying the interior. The three combat and one engineering drone formed a defensive posture and slowly moved inside.

Conveniently, the Tempest's sensors had narrowed down where the inhibitor was down to the location of the facility. Dusk reasoned that all he needed to do now was to figure out how to shut the field off and he could begin retrieving the salvage that littered the surface. Of course... the inhibitor itself was a secret that would be worth a lot, and deliberately keeping it online would stop others from having easy access. Maybe the field could be toggled? Turn it off just long enough to escape with any loot, and then turn it back on. Then he could sell the secret to turning off the inhibitor. There was another major reason as to not leave the field off as well. The name "Flood Quarantine" was either a misnomer, or there was real danger lurking somewhere on the planet. Maybe leaving whatever was left behind stranded there was the best call, if such danger existed.
Characters in GS RP
----------------------------------
Weaver
Dusk but you are probably speaking to one of his robots.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6183 on: January 23, 2023, 09:11:36 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded. “Sounds cool, though I don’t know what the Marauder Wars are. And I’ve never seen a hologram that wasn’t one of those little plastic things. Or on cards.” He fished into his pocket, pulling out the credits he’d been given. “I uh…what’s the tab on the meal?”

-Mercenary Enclave-
Oh-Four followed along, the head of General Grievous remaining upright and, almost, attentive.

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis sneered, unimpressed with the holocron. “This is what we were after? This bobble?” He held it to his ear and shook it, listening.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6184 on: January 30, 2023, 08:18:14 PM »

"The Marauder War is the historic conflict that was fought between the Dragon-Shifters of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps and the forces of the Necromyan Collective," Skye said. "It's a long story, but the basic gist is that the Necromyans tried to exterminate the Dragon-Shifters - no one can quite figure out why, but unconfirmed rumors say there was a hidden hand in the whole thing - and the Dragon-Shifters fought back, and won."

*** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Then I don't need to tell you what all is involved in it," Thrawn told Blaine. He paused, sipped his drink, then looked to Blaine and Kozik like he'd just remembered something. "There is another thing your employers might want to know - rumor has it, the forces of the Eternal Alliance were also present when the Sith Covenant were driven out. Curiously, intercepted radio messages indicate they, like the Sith Covenant, were looking for something. A curious coincidence, no?"

"Trust me, I would agree - but look around, son; too many civvies. Too much risk of collateral damage and civilian casualties," Falco told Vincent.

*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***

"I see," Desmond responded. "Forgive me for prying, Asara, but I'm curious... are you seeing anyone right now?"

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"Old friend of Kyle's," K'Tath responded to Cobalt. "I don't know much about him, myself."

"Jason!" Drake called out, "Where are you?"

"I'm on the can, dad!" Jason called back. "Leylah and I were getting ready to head out!"

*** Mercenary Enclave, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

People that passed by Oh-Four were weirded out by his suit, but no one ever said a word as Jess led them to a waiting transport and boarded. Jess sat down in a seat and sighed. "God, I hope this goes well."

"Believe me, we've been looking. She was last seen in a system neighboring here - we think she may be heading to Dragon'taan," Sela responded.

"For what purpose?" Kyle asked.

"We don't know - not conclusively," Sela replied. Indicating Zack, she added, "But rumors say she might be trying to link up with you."

*** Dromund Kaas, Apartments ***

"Yes - that 'bauble' contains the knowledge of the only Jedi Master who ever went up against the mad Sith Emperor Valkorion and won," Mesmerin responded to Ickthis. "And only a Force-Sensitive person can open it."

"So Malgus could access it," Vulkest surmised, "And perhaps keep such knowledge out of the hands of the True Jedi Order."

"I don't need to tell you how dangerous they would be if they'd gotten their hands on that. Draco Bellator was the most powerful Jedi Master the original Jedi Order had, before he left the Order citing various disagreements," Mesmerin said.

*** NCC Borealis, Deep Space ***

As the repair teams went about working, John spoke to Alex, "Just out of curiosity, are you single?"

*** First City, Qo'nos ***

"Presently, I don't know what Furion's motives are - that's one thing I aim to discover," Alduah responded to Tony.

"Jaden to team - I think you guys had better get to the East Residential area. I found our contact," Jaden's voice said. Alduah and Bahkriid were the first to move, heading in that direction. When they got there, they saw the contact - an Orion - dead from a single disruptor shot to the middle of his chest.

"Well, hell," Bahkriid groaned.

"Search around - he may have left his coded black box," Alduah commanded.

*** Corneria ***

"Your looks don't matter - just your personality and reliability," Argus said. He downed another sip of his drink. "I gotta wonder, though - what's a girl like you doing going after a guy like me?"

Unexpectedly, a UNSC Punic-class Supercarrier dropped out of slipspace. The Romulan Warbird immediately moved away and cloaked. The UNSC Vessel hailed the Tempest: "Unrecognized craft, this is the UNSC Desert Brigade, state your intent."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6185 on: January 30, 2023, 10:41:53 PM »
*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***
"Why do you ask" Asara asked in reply "no not really I would be after my sisters mate ,but she already picked him out before I tracked her down."

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Dragon'taan ***
"I see well... let's see if Amie and Drake are around..." Cobalt replied.

Leylah walked up to drake and hugged him "he's been in there for awhile i think he ate something that 'locked' up his stomach.." Leylah Shrugged.

*** NCC Borealis, Deep Space ***

With that question, Alex swung her arm around, if John didn't block it her arm would stop right next to John's cheek... She waited for John's reply...

*** First City, Qo'nos ***
"That's not a good sign." Tonya responded as she and her brother readied their lightsabers.

*** Corneria ***
"That's for me to know ,and you to find out." Riku responde with a smirk. "I just thought You'd rather see the real me instead of one of my disguises." she added

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 07:39:49 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Online Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #6186 on: January 31, 2023, 12:54:59 AM »

"you're right, sorry... this is a lot to take in at once.", Vincent responded. He relaxed his grip on what appeared to be a modified comms device.

"Thats... Surprising", Zack responded with a twinge of caution in his voice.
He gave Sela a anxious look and looking back to Kyle.
"I here there's a grove we need to go by", Zack said this time shaking nervously.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 02:39:07 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #6187 on: January 31, 2023, 03:43:53 AM »

"Yeeaaah their victory is what's being celebrated right now if I remember, " Weaver said.

"I uh... wasn't paying attention to the prices too much," he replied to Ray. "Just what I got."

Grand. Another ship. Dusk should have known interest in the planet would skyrocket once word got out about it being relatively "safe."

"Cartography," Dusk replied to the UNSC vessel, which wasn't a total lie. "I'm not the only one here. One ship cloaked as you arrived, and another refuses to reveal itself."

The drones continued to busy themselves with mapping out the facility. One noteworthy discovery was the remnants of a battle. Bullet holes, scorch marks, and other signs of combat were present all surrounding a console. Upon further inspection, this console seemed to control the field that was inhibiting travel. The drones did not disable the field for the moment. Dusk would rather leave it on and ditch the drones rather than turn it off and let the freeloaders land their own craft consequence free. He had half a mind to destroy the console and prevent anyone else from easily enabling a ride home, if he were chased off that is. This was also assuming the console was the only way to shutoff the field, which it most likely wasn't.
Characters in GS RP
----------------------------------
Weaver
Dusk but you are probably speaking to one of his robots.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6188 on: February 02, 2023, 05:23:09 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Nodding infrequently, Ray listened to the synopsis of the Marauder War. Though very few of the words bore any meaning to the agent. But, if there was a history expo along with it, Ray figured, the story would make more sense.

“Ah darn,” Ray sighed, setting out the credits on the table, inspecting them. “I didn’t even look at what mine cost. Wait…have we even gotten a bill yet? Do you still do paper bills?”

-Elsewhere-
Oh-Four would turn to look at any passerby who made too obvious a face, worried they was under threat. Not uncommon, their kind often got mistaken for parasitic life-forms of some kind or another. As they entered the transport, they sat with a huff. “A lot riding on this,” the synthetic voice enquired.

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis nodded, not really paying the story much heed. ‘These Jedi are nothing,’ he thought. ‘What value could the ramblings of an old ex-Jedi really have?’

“Fascinating”, the veteran Mongdrigan said with a nod. “But we’ll take our leave. Deliver this to Great Leader Malgus as soon as possible, if the information is that dangerous.”

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: On a one-way trip to Suplex City
« Reply #6189 on: February 02, 2023, 08:43:42 PM »
** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

"Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time..." Blaine replied, remembering endless nights of studying what he could on the Eternal Alliance. He sighed and took a drink of Koziks' coffee, the wolf giving a look of slight disappointment.

"With so many fingers in this proverbial pie, this could cause a conflict. And Gods know, that's the last thing we'd need getting kicked off right now." The bear continued, following it with another sigh.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I