The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251447 times)

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #6150 on: December 29, 2022, 05:33:56 AM »
*** Summerset Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Oh me? I'm just helping Ray here," Weaver said. "If we can't find the SCP... uh... place... then I'll help Ray carve out his own corner in this world since it's my fault he's here."

*** Serkamora Flood Quarantine, High Orbit ***

"Someone's here..." Dusk said to himself, watching the particles deliberately move out of the way of his scans. It was then that the massive signature appeared on the scanners. Dusk hesitated on whether to activate FTL and retreat, or to take a risk. None of the signatures had shot at him yet when clearly they, or at least one of them, had already spotted him. Just incase, he began to warmup the FTL drive on his ship so that he could jump the moment a weapon was fired. Then, he opened up his comms channel and made a public broadcast.

"Alright look, I can see you, both of you. What do you want? I'll take your silence as an indication for me to leave as I can only assume you're loading your guns if you haven't already."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6151 on: December 29, 2022, 08:47:47 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis saluted smartly. “Understood Great Leader.” He dropped the salute a moment later. “I suppose Vulkest can lead this delegation. We Mongdrigans aren’t known to be ah…tactful.”

*Dragon’taan, Sommerset Grill*
A look of sheer, unbridled panic seemed to shoot across Ray’s face for but a moment; the idea of the Foundation not existing shook him on a deep level.
“Ah…er…I don’t know. I-I’m a bit out of the loop, I guess. Your tech’s so far ahead of mine. I mean…the parts are- a-anyway. But, I’ll find the Foundation. It’s Omni-versal, to the best the researchers could discover. I’ve got this, like, gut feeling the Foundation’s around.”

-Elsewhere-

Oh-Four shrugged. “Huh. My kind didn’t know of any war, by and large. The scavengers reported as such, but Those Before called for a “turning in” for the entire clan. No one left except the scavengers. That’s why I became one, until I found this suit. My cluster was getting stuffy.”
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 08:55:48 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6152 on: December 31, 2022, 04:40:33 PM »
*** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"What kind Bantha, beef, sirlion? We have almost every steak in the galaxy." Cindy replied.

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"You didn't seem the type last I recall, forgive me I think this is like the first time we've seen the rest of the family, they are usually busy.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Drake where did we leave that Dragon fruit drink?!" asked a white furred two tailed fox.

*** Dragon'taan Museum of Military Technology, Draco City ***

"Coporate sector? what did you do that they'd care about?" Asara asked

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, Galatae's Hanger ***
"Yes, I haven't met them in person yet, been quiet busy, Kylie invited the whole Indari and Tokarev family to this concert and me I guess." Tigress shruged "Anyway If you couldn't tell I'm the main Drummer."

*** Dragon'taan, Residential District, Drakona Residence ***
"Sol's or we could head to my Granddad's place." Shiloh shrugged.

*** NCC Borealis, Deep Space ***

"the help might make it faster." Alex replied " some of the droids need recharging so i'm a  bit short on repair crew."

** Solstheim, Nirn ***

"I tried to grab one last time but something called me elsewhere." Kala replied.

*** Corneria ***
"Can't say I have." Riku replied.

*** First City, Qo'nos ***

"Why would he do that?" Tony asked

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6153 on: January 05, 2023, 03:58:19 AM »
** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

Blaine's irises flashed a quick orange glow, as his neural interface finished recording. "Okay, we'll make a point to contact this Greyson as soon as we step planetside." He replied to Thrawn, brushing his hair back.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6154 on: January 08, 2023, 05:03:32 PM »

Falco leaned down to whisper in Vince's ear, "Sierra Charlie - a codename we gave to the Sith Covenant during their occupation of Corneria. What your 'friend' is saying is that there's a Sith Covenant agent looking for us here."

It was then that Fox and Fara arrived. "Someone mind explaining what's going on?" Fox asked.

"Not here," Falco responded with a shake of his head. He looked to Harrigan. "You've got point, Brett."

"In any event," Thrawn stated, "Another place you could check out is Coruscant. We have a celebration coming up, ourselves - the Victory celebration, celebrating the founding of the Imperial Alliance and our victory over Palpatine and the Galactic Empire." he looked to Cindy. "I prefer Sirloin, please - medium rare."

"Despite outward appearances, I am a family man," K'Tath chuckled at Cobalt. He approached the front porch as Kira was walking out the door.

"Come on, Kanan! They're not gonna hold our reservations all day!" she called back to Kanan.

"Top shelf, honey! Unless Jason drank it," Drake called back.

"Destroyed their progress looking into an Iconian Artifact they had no business messing with," Desmond responded.

"Statement: It was tampering with Iconian artifacts that caused the Hobus Supernova, if I recall," the HK Droid commented.

"That's kind of you," Jacqueline remarked to Weaver. She looked to Ray. "Good luck finding the foundation. Meantime, enjoy the festival."

"If you do find the Foundation," Skye told Ray, "Might want to mention the Flood Quarantine to them. See if they can lock it down better and make sure no one ever falls victim to it again."

*** Mercenary Enclave, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Just then, Jess came back in. He pointed to Oh-Four and asked, "How soon can you be done with your suit? We gotta move."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, Galatae's Hanger ***

"Yeah, I got that much - so you get set up, but if you want to know anything about me, just ask," Blythe said, giving Tigress an opportunity to make her own inquiries about him.

*** On Board IRW Leahval ***

"You may be reclusive, but we've had our eye on you for a while," Sela told Zack. "We have been considering offering you a job among us."

"Slow down, Sela," Kyle chuckled. "Zack's a bit out of the loop of late."

"Is he?" Sela responded. She looked to Zack. "Then you don't know?"

In response, John activated his comlink. "Captain Reznov to Wolfpack - Jeri, get over here with an engineering team, the captain of the Borealis is gonna need a hand getting the ship running again - let's be gone before Covenant reinforcements arrive." Not long after, an engineering team did, indeed, beam aboard, and set to work. "I gotta wonder - how'd you get trapped like this in the first place?" John asked Alex.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***

Ahkrin said nothing as they approached the center of the island, where sat a corvette-size vessel looking vaguely akin to the old Y-Wing. The boarding ramp was lowered, and it seemed the ship hadn't been touched in some time.

*** Corneria ***

"Well, they got their hands on a device from an archeological dig a few hundred klicks north of the city - something the Sith used in interrogations. Nasty device. The brass want it retrieved so they can hand it over to a Dragon'taan Je'daii that's coming here next week," Argus told Riku quietly. "Odds are, the Bentley gang aren't gonna hand it over willingly - recent intel indicates the theft of the device was part of something larger - in addition to it, it's that larger scheme I've been tasked with discovering."

"We don't know, and we aren't keen on finding out," Franklin said. "We need to find the contact."

*** Dromund Kaas, Citadel ***

"Then we'd better get going," Vulkest said. He started out the office, and headed down to where the dragon had been staying. Unsurprisingly, he was still there.

"Lord Vulkest," Mesmerin spoke. He noted Ickthis. "And Commander Ickthis. What brings the two of you here? Were you able to contain the Jedi?"

In response, the Tachyon emissions ceased as a Romulan D'Derridex Warbird de-cloaked astern of the Tempest. "Unidentified vessel - this is Commander Arriyu of the Tal Shiar Warbird Terror. We tracked a small band of Reman ships to this area. Do not interfere in this matter, and I can overlook your intrusion in a Tal Shiar operation," was the hail sent to Dusk by the Warbird.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6155 on: January 08, 2023, 10:31:04 PM »

"Hey... how are we going to find this foundation anyway?" Weaver asked. "You said these guys wiped the memory of an entire world to remove an event from history. You don't pull that off without a lot of secrecy." He shook his head, "A-anyway we can worry about that later. We still have the festival. Who knows how much we've missed already? Heh, maybe we've already found the foundation and just forgot already."

"You'll expect no trouble from me," Dusk responded to the Terror. He could have revealed that he may have already detected the Reman ships, but he was told not to interfere, so that was exactly what he was going to do. He reasoned that even though the remaining cloaked ships didn't reveal themselves that they wouldn't do anything too overt in front of their pursuers, and thus leave him alone for the most part.

The expedition was resumed. Four short bipedal drones loaded onto a shuttle. Three of which were equipped for combat, and the fourth with engineering tools. The shuttle then embarked to the strange facility. Provided the shuttle wasn't shot out of the sky or befell some other ill fate, the four drones exited the shuttle when it landed and began to look for a way into the facility that didn't involve breaking the door down with force. It was at this point that Dusk discovered that the shuttle refused to take off and return. There was some kind of field on the planet that prevented anything from leaving.

Dusk gave a long sigh, "One-way trips until I figure out where this inhibitor is and knock it down. Annoying." He'd have to manage his remaining shuttles carefully if he wanted to bring anything that couldn't fit into a drop-pod.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6156 on: January 09, 2023, 02:17:01 AM »

"Well it's not like I can read your mind." Cobalt replied simply following along

"Sheese Kira I'm right here." Kanan responded.

"I thought he didn't like fruity drinks..." Amie replied.

"Thaaat would not be a good thing, unless you know exactly what your doing Iconian tech is generally not something to mess with." Asara responded "And only One race, that I know of  has even been able to figure most of it out." She added

" My friend here needed a ride to the planet for some artifacts I was the only ship in range to pick her up.. apparently the SC wanted the artifacts too." Alex replied explaining most of the trip then pointing to her dark furred Friend, Nari.

*** Solstheim, Nirn ***
"That's not a ship class i'm familar with." Kala said as she and her kHajiit friend followed up the ramp.

*** Corneria ***
"Dang wish my friend Nari was here." Riku grumbled.

The two twins turned to face the sith master waiting for his responce.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #6157 on: January 11, 2023, 06:21:14 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded. “Yeah, let’s focus on relaxing for now. The Foundation isn’t going anywhere.”

-Elsewhere-
“Suit’s been ready for a bit,” Oh-Four stated bluntly. “We were conversing. I did not want to interrupt.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis smirked. “The Jedi were captured, their leader I killed personally. Currently, my men are executing the prisoners, to be used for food or simply to be done away with.” He straightened his shirt before he continued. “Now, it has come to our attention the Jedi scum were hunting for an artifact. A holocron, specifically. We have come to you for information.” The Mongdrigan’s voice dropped to a hostile rasp. “I suggest you part with this information willingly.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6158 on: January 18, 2023, 04:09:12 PM »

"If there are no further delays, we should get moving - preferably before Sierra Charlie finds us here," Harrigan said, as he turned and started to lead the team through the crowd.

Kira got into her jeep, and started the engine. Looking behind, she noticed K'Tath and Cobalt. "If you're looking for Kyle, he's not here - went off somewhere with an old friend," Kira told them.

"Old friend...? I wonder if she means Zack..." K'Tath mused.

"You know our son is anything but predictable," Drake said as he started down the stairs. "Speaking of, where is he?"

"Alright then - let's mobilize," Jess said, "There's a ship waiting to take us to the first venue."

"Let's get goin, then," Anika proclaimed.

"You haven't missed a lot of the festival - it only just kicked off," Jacqueline said.

"I hear the Holodeck District's got a lot of historical programs they run for this occasion," Skye added. "Events that happened during the Marauder War and the conflicts leading up to it. A lot of people like to partake in that kind of thing."

"Really," Desmond remarked, "And who might that be?"

"I see," John responded. "Then you are fortunate I responded when I did. Sith Covenant don't typically take prisoners, especially when hunting artifacts."

"Who do you refer to, my contact or my wayward former apprentice?" Alduah asked the twins.

*** Corneria ***

"Why? Is she good with Sith Artifacts?" Argus asked.

"The Tal Shiar have you in their sights," Sela told him. "Word on the wire is, they're looking for your wife so they can draw you out."

*** Dromund Kaas, Apartments ***

Mesmerin was unfazed by Ickthis' hostile rasp. "No need to threaten me, Commander," he said calmly. "I would tell you about anything I know regardless. I have my own issues with this... True Jedi Order." He rose to his feet and went for one of his packs. "You probably didn't know this, but... I've been stranded here on Dromund Kaas for several years. My ship crashed several klicks north of the ruins of that temple. While scavenging, I came across a holocron..." He pulled out a clearly Jedi Holocron from his pack. "... The Holocron of former Jedi Battlemaster Draco Bellator. It's no coincidence that the Jedi showed up not long ago looking for this. It's unclear what could happen if they'd gotten their hands on this, but I don't need to tell you it would have been bad. He approached Ickthis and offered the Holocron. "Lord Malgus will want this, commander. Better it be in his hands than the Jedi."

The Terror continued to scan the area for the alleged Reman ships, but made no hostile move against Dusk or his expeditions. The strange concentrations of Tetryon Particles seemed to position themselves behind the Terror.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6159 on: January 18, 2023, 06:18:49 PM »
"Whose Zack?" Cobalt asked.

"Not off hand I'm sure he's around maybe playing with his wife they tend to like playing games outside and on the video system." Amie replied.

"The Cerinians, and that's only because they had a brief alliance with them before the fall." Asara replied

*** Corneria ***
"She's got a special talent for hunting them down without being driven insane by the various powers of the force." RIku replied "But on another not if we're going to be working together i guess I should let you know what I actually look like." Riku responded her facade of a female tiger fading revaling her metal grey colored fur and renamon body.

"Your wayward apprentice." Tony responded.

"Over my dead body..." Alex almost growled.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #6160 on: January 20, 2023, 01:33:24 AM »
** Sol's, Draco City, Dragon'taan **

"I'm familiar with the event, from my time of studying that part of the galaxy." Blaine replied, scratching his neck. Kozik, meanwhile, took out his holophone and took a moment to check for any messages from the Office.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6161 on: January 22, 2023, 11:31:59 PM »

"Might be interesting," Weaver said in response to the historical programs, "Not sure how much of it I would remember later though. What do you think Ray?"

It wouldn't be much longer until the drones found the entrance to the facility already unsealed. First, the scout drone quickly went inside and began surveying the interior. The three combat and one engineering drone formed a defensive posture and slowly moved inside.

Conveniently, the Tempest's sensors had narrowed down where the inhibitor was down to the location of the facility. Dusk reasoned that all he needed to do now was to figure out how to shut the field off and he could begin retrieving the salvage that littered the surface. Of course... the inhibitor itself was a secret that would be worth a lot, and deliberately keeping it online would stop others from having easy access. Maybe the field could be toggled? Turn it off just long enough to escape with any loot, and then turn it back on. Then he could sell the secret to turning off the inhibitor. There was another major reason as to not leave the field off as well. The name "Flood Quarantine" was either a misnomer, or there was real danger lurking somewhere on the planet. Maybe leaving whatever was left behind stranded there was the best call, if such danger existed.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6162 on: January 23, 2023, 09:11:36 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded. “Sounds cool, though I don’t know what the Marauder Wars are. And I’ve never seen a hologram that wasn’t one of those little plastic things. Or on cards.” He fished into his pocket, pulling out the credits he’d been given. “I uh…what’s the tab on the meal?”

-Mercenary Enclave-
Oh-Four followed along, the head of General Grievous remaining upright and, almost, attentive.

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis sneered, unimpressed with the holocron. “This is what we were after? This bobble?” He held it to his ear and shook it, listening.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6163 on: January 30, 2023, 08:18:14 PM »

"The Marauder War is the historic conflict that was fought between the Dragon-Shifters of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps and the forces of the Necromyan Collective," Skye said. "It's a long story, but the basic gist is that the Necromyans tried to exterminate the Dragon-Shifters - no one can quite figure out why, but unconfirmed rumors say there was a hidden hand in the whole thing - and the Dragon-Shifters fought back, and won."

"Then I don't need to tell you what all is involved in it," Thrawn told Blaine. He paused, sipped his drink, then looked to Blaine and Kozik like he'd just remembered something. "There is another thing your employers might want to know - rumor has it, the forces of the Eternal Alliance were also present when the Sith Covenant were driven out. Curiously, intercepted radio messages indicate they, like the Sith Covenant, were looking for something. A curious coincidence, no?"

"Trust me, I would agree - but look around, son; too many civvies. Too much risk of collateral damage and civilian casualties," Falco told Vincent.

"I see," Desmond responded. "Forgive me for prying, Asara, but I'm curious... are you seeing anyone right now?"

"Old friend of Kyle's," K'Tath responded to Cobalt. "I don't know much about him, myself."

"Jason!" Drake called out, "Where are you?"

"I'm on the can, dad!" Jason called back. "Leylah and I were getting ready to head out!"

People that passed by Oh-Four were weirded out by his suit, but no one ever said a word as Jess led them to a waiting transport and boarded. Jess sat down in a seat and sighed. "God, I hope this goes well."

"Believe me, we've been looking. She was last seen in a system neighboring here - we think she may be heading to Dragon'taan," Sela responded.

"For what purpose?" Kyle asked.

"We don't know - not conclusively," Sela replied. Indicating Zack, she added, "But rumors say she might be trying to link up with you."

*** Dromund Kaas, Apartments ***

"Yes - that 'bauble' contains the knowledge of the only Jedi Master who ever went up against the mad Sith Emperor Valkorion and won," Mesmerin responded to Ickthis. "And only a Force-Sensitive person can open it."

"So Malgus could access it," Vulkest surmised, "And perhaps keep such knowledge out of the hands of the True Jedi Order."

"I don't need to tell you how dangerous they would be if they'd gotten their hands on that. Draco Bellator was the most powerful Jedi Master the original Jedi Order had, before he left the Order citing various disagreements," Mesmerin said.

As the repair teams went about working, John spoke to Alex, "Just out of curiosity, are you single?"

"Presently, I don't know what Furion's motives are - that's one thing I aim to discover," Alduah responded to Tony.

"Jaden to team - I think you guys had better get to the East Residential area. I found our contact," Jaden's voice said. Alduah and Bahkriid were the first to move, heading in that direction. When they got there, they saw the contact - an Orion - dead from a single disruptor shot to the middle of his chest.

"Well, hell," Bahkriid groaned.

"Search around - he may have left his coded black box," Alduah commanded.

*** Corneria ***

"Your looks don't matter - just your personality and reliability," Argus said. He downed another sip of his drink. "I gotta wonder, though - what's a girl like you doing going after a guy like me?"

Unexpectedly, a UNSC Punic-class Supercarrier dropped out of slipspace. The Romulan Warbird immediately moved away and cloaked. The UNSC Vessel hailed the Tempest: "Unrecognized craft, this is the UNSC Desert Brigade, state your intent."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6164 on: January 30, 2023, 10:41:53 PM »
"Why do you ask" Asara asked in reply "no not really I would be after my sisters mate ,but she already picked him out before I tracked her down."

"I see well... let's see if Amie and Drake are around..." Cobalt replied.

Leylah walked up to drake and hugged him "he's been in there for awhile i think he ate something that 'locked' up his stomach.." Leylah Shrugged.

With that question, Alex swung her arm around, if John didn't block it her arm would stop right next to John's cheek... She waited for John's reply...

"That's not a good sign." Tonya responded as she and her brother readied their lightsabers.

*** Corneria ***
"That's for me to know ,and you to find out." Riku responde with a smirk. "I just thought You'd rather see the real me instead of one of my disguises." she added

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 07:39:49 PM by Alessia Starfurr »