The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255214 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5955 on: May 18, 2022, 08:04:15 PM »
*** IKS Warwolf, approaching Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I just hope admiral Trask is here." Kreya sighed.

"He better be or I shall be flinging Klingon insults at him." Kay'pal noted.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"So why did you come here of all places?" Kari asked.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

A droid would   roll up to the two,  Ray and Weaver and offer each a small device  it would help them translate the languages used at teh speech and festival. The droid would hold up a electronic sign, or tablet of sorts that displayd many languages including plain english that would explain to them the devices use.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Krystal walked out of the holodeck in a workout outfit carrying a towel in her arms "Whew what a workout." she reached out and tried to contact Markus, deciding to  let Zack do his own thing.

"Sure are taking your time then..." Leylah muttered.

"Drake do I look okay? No stray hairs of white fur from my winter coat?" Amie asked.

** Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Guess your the lucky one..." Tigress replied " I guess being seven foot tall tends to intimdate people, How are you at driving a tank?"

*** Ruusan ***

"Not a clue, but people here have been saying something is coming, i don't feel anything. Riku responded.

Jayd shrugged in responce to the conversation.

Nari sighed. "And i left Dragon'tann for this.." she grumbled.

"Does anybody notice a slight lack of Dark side aura here?" Tonya asked "it's as if it moved elsewhere not like the time that Cult of Ragnos drained dark side energy...."

"Yeah it does feel a bit distant." Tony noted.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 09:58:09 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5956 on: May 19, 2022, 01:07:39 AM »

"I suppose we could," Weaver said to Ray, "but we might miss out on the speech. But I get it if you want to change into something more comfortable." He looked to the droid that offered the duo the translators, "Hey that's convenient," he said as he took one, twirling it around in his hands as he looked it over. "Oh, um, right, the taxi."

The spider stood awkwardly by the station waiting for the Twi'lek to notice them. Eventually given enough time or prodding, he'd try and gently get the attention of the attendant, "Hey... um... we need a cab to get to... uh..." he looked to Ray, "the speech or some clothing store?"

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #5957 on: May 20, 2022, 12:48:44 AM »

Vince let out a chuckle "check this out", Vince said as he was nudging Falco's arm before taking a deep breath and belting out a symphony of sounds orchestrating from the instruments to the vocals of a song starting at the chorus.

"I'm  waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in!"

Zack noticed his mother come out of the Holo deck and walked over and showed her the bayoneted blaster.
*So had this blaster belonged to who I think*, he asked her telepathically hoping for an honest answer.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5958 on: May 20, 2022, 08:26:54 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray took the translator cautiously, like it was dangerous. He kept a weary eye on the droid, and flinched when it brought up the instructions. His right glove crinkled as Ray balled his fist, but otherwise he seemed no more wary and confused than usual, as he read the page. He averted his eyes seemingly at random, like the page spooked him. Once he read the last of what he could, he returned his attention to the translator. It was advanced, as were all things compared to what the Foundation had. Ray didn’t trust it. It might not pick up on memetic phrases; did this universe even have memetics? Ray realized he really needed to get to earth.

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis saluted, and barked out orders.
“You heard him! The fastest, get to Intel. The rest of you, get your gear! We’re going hunting!”
Within minutes, the Mongdrigans marched into the jungle, equipped as best as they could for tracking down Jedi. The mech brought up the rear, crushing through what the others had to navigate.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5959 on: May 23, 2022, 03:11:03 AM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

Malgus clipped his lightsaber to his belt with a heavy sigh. "It is fortunate I sensed that disturbance that drew me here," he said, looking over the deceased Jedi. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are Jedi who cling to the past. It's strange, though... how did a Jedi get here to Dromund Kaas undetected... and why did they come here in the first place? Surely they don't think they can just destroy us with a direct frontal assault?"

"My lord," Kurt suggested, "It may be possible they were looking for something here. Jedi wouldn't risk coming here with the Sith Order present unless they wanted to snatch something from under your nose."

"Then why did that Jedi attack me?" Malgus asked the human.

"Ten to one, he knew he'd been detected - knowing old Jedi mindsets, he at least wanted to distract you, delay you, while his comrades went about securing whatever they came here to find," Ann stated.

"That would mean we need to figure out what may remain here that they don't want us finding," Malgus murmured. He looked to Ickthis. "Is there any possibility some form of tech you're aware of may have ended up here on Dromund Kaas?"

Ken'ji continued kissing his mate, his arms holding her close and somewhat tight in a loving grip of a man separated from his mate for too long.

Weaver's voice startled the Twi'lek, and her head immediately snapped to face him. "Sorry," she apologized. "Yeah, Taxi rides for the duration of the festival are free, but if it's a clothing store you need..." she pointed to a store just down the street past the taxi station. "There's one there. If you hurry, you can nab your clothes and catch a ride to the speech area before High General Indari makes his big speech - though I don't know how anyone on Dragon'taan would miss it - it's broadcast on every TV channel."

"Reason one: I was hungry," Travis responded. "Reason two: I needed to sit down. I'd been on my feet for too long."

At Vince's singing, K'Tath frowned, then turned and spotted him sitting with Falco. He smiled, then asked, "Found your younger clone, huh Falco?"

"Vince... meet K'Tath Indari, cousin to Kyle Indari," Falco introduced him.

"How'd you end up as a Lucario?" Katt asked.

"It's a long story," K'Tath replied.

*** Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I've driven a few before... Scorpion, Grizzly... but once, I drove a tank made by Axon Corporation. 'Least, I think it was Axon... I know it was stolen by Izanagi Corporation during the Corporation Wars, and I have no idea how it ended up where I found it," Blythe answered Tigress's question. "Point is, I've driven a few tanks before. Why do you ask?"

"No need to contact me, hon, I'm right here," Markus told Krystal as he handed the report back to Voro.

"No, Amie, there's no stray white hairs - you took care of that yesterday," Drake said as Jason and Tyber came out of separate rooms. Mathayus, Maria and Max came down the stairs and joined the others.

"Shall we?" he asked.

*** Ruusan ***

"Indeed, I feel the same thing," Jaden agreed. "Could the Dark Side aura here have dissipated when Bahkriid absorbed Lord Kaan?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5960 on: May 23, 2022, 03:34:14 AM »

"So you're the one I need to thank for saving him?", Vince asked offering him one of the drinks off the tray.

Zack turned towards Markus with a somewhat embarrassed look from his last encounter, as he held the case open in line of sight, on closer inspection one could see the words "Vhem Tut" (From Dad)
Etched into the bottom of the grip.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5961 on: May 23, 2022, 03:35:24 AM »
Ken'jii as much as I would like to stay in your embrace, we need to go." Ninya noted,gently trying to get out of her mates embrace.

Kreya and Kay'pal  would be waiting in the transporter room for the others. "I hope we're not late." Kreya noted.

If Ray would head into the clothing store he'd find anther droid manning the register as the owner was busy in back "May I help you sir?" the droid would ask if he spotted Ray ignoring the state of Ray's suit.

"Sounds like a good reason." Kari replied

"Ignoring me much?" Cobalt almost growled smaking K'tath lightly. on his arm. "I helped   a little too!" She said to Vince.

"Well you seem interested in me so, I thought we'd start with a little joy ride to  the Indari manor, i've been meaning to show Kyle this tank design anyway I can finish the turrret later and i have a hologram schematic of it, thought you'd  enjoy that."

"Kyle told me to whatch after his family make sure they made it in time.." Krystal replied looking to Amie.

She turned to Zack 'Doesn't look like Fox's blaster, are you thinking of Wolf? If so why would you have his blaster?' she responded to Zack

"Like we need watching anymore." Amie chuckled.

*** Ruusan ***
"Could be but i suspect it's more than that." Tonya noted.

"I think it's something else." Tony noted.

Riku just shrugged.

Asara also shrugged not really understanding the Force, yet.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 12:00:45 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5962 on: May 24, 2022, 02:28:18 AM »

"Thanks," Weaver said to the Twi'lek, albeit a bit annoyed as Ray had ignored him.

"So are we going to the festival or the clothing store?" Weaver said to Ray.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5963 on: May 24, 2022, 03:43:56 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray looked up from the device, bewildered a moment. “Wha-? Oh! Sorry, got lost in thought.” Sliding the translator into a vest pouch, he looked himself over a moment.
“I’d personally prefer to grab clothes. If you wanna see the speech in person, go ahead without me. Taxis are free, yeah? I’ll just call one once I’m done and join you.” He checked his credits, not fully aware of the values they held. Ray then locked eyes with Weaver, patiently waiting for an answer.

*Dromund Kaas*
“Impossible,” Ickthis grunted. He paused, lifting a paw to his chin. “Unless…unless these Jedi knew about tiberium. We gave one to your light-blade. Perhaps they’re after the same thing? Though…why would they have attacked you if they knew what it did? And judging by what your forces brought to Mongdrigo, I doubt they’re after weapon or mech designs.”

The Mongdrigans pushed farther into the jungle, sweeping every dark spot, tree top, and under brush with floodlights and rifle barrels. The mech trudged along in the rear, camera array sweeping as much as it could.

*Deep Space*
The Commander’s fleet cruised through nebulae, mapping the space around them. They were but days away from their target.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5964 on: May 26, 2022, 11:26:09 PM »

"If you're gonna go see the speech in person, better hurry," the Twi'lek at the counter said. "That zone fills up fast for this event."

K'Tath accepted the drink. "I wouldn't say 'need' to thank me. But yes - I am responsible for saving your... I'm guessing Falco is your father, but I saved him from being ravaged by Sith Spirits. Ask my par'Mach'kai, Cobalt - she and I have seen what happens to people who have been possessed by Sith spirits for prolonged periods." He paused, then added, "It's not pretty."

A waiter came up to Kari and Travis. "Sorry for the wait, you two - we're extremely busy due to the festival. What will we be having to eat?"

"Then let's get going," Markus said. He looked to Zack. "Zack, you might want to tag along; Krystal's clinic isn't too far from the Speech area; at the very least, we can get you functional again until we can regrow your arm. Oh, that reminds me, hon - have you seen Celina and Gideon? They aren't answering their phones."

Blythe smiled. "Don't mind if I do," he said, approaching the tank.

Ken'ji just chuckled, kissed Ninya one more time, then let her go.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Unlikely they even know what Tiberium is," Malgus remarked. "No... they knew we were still setting up here. Whatever it is they're after..." He paused, then again looked to Ickthis. "Summon your most subtle scout. Someone who is capable of moving unseen by everyone. I need them to scout north - around the remains of the Dark Temple. Whatever they're after, I have a hunch it's going to be in that area."

*** Dark Temple Ruins, Dromund Kaas ***

The ruins of the late Sith Emperor's Dark Temple had remained a ruin for millennia - a silent, but still ominous, testament to the Sith Empire of old. Jedi and their non-force-sensitive teams were combing the ruins. What they were looking for was unclear - but they seemed adamant that it lay in the ruins.

What they hadn't yet realized, however, was that their prize wasn't at the temple - it had crashed several klicks west of that temple, in the jungle. An old ship, reconfigured with scavenged material to be a makeshift shelter, housed a lone figure with the prize the Jedi were looking for. This figure had curved horns, a short snout, a small horn between his nostrils, a bulky build, and wings he kept folded behind his back when not in use. Clipped to his belt was a lightsaber - old, but in surprisingly good condition. His steel-grey eyes scanned his surroundings for anything - he had sensed the arrival of many others, but recently, there had been a shift in the Force.

Mesmerin had been trapped here on Dromund Kaas ever since he crashed here, and over the years had acquired many useful items. But he daren't show himself - not yet, anyway. Not until he was certain he would be secure.

*** Deep Space ***

Unbeknownst to the Commander or his fleet, a Reman Warbird was cloaked in the area, tracking their progress. It wasn't long before the ship broke off, headed out of weapons range, and went to Transwarp, contacting the United Imperial Alliance at the same time.

Commander Orith to UIA Command: Red Alert. Unidentified fleet on direct heading to Coruscant. Machine intelligence, fleet composition and size suggestive of hostile intent. Red Alert. Recommend entrenchment for imminent hostile contact.

*** Ruusan ***

"If the Force Aura that had been here is gone, then it stands to reason that whatever the Sith Covenant stood to gain here is gone with it," Jaden suggested. "Ten to one, they'll sense that and move on."

"Then we better not be here when they arrive," Alduah suggested. "I assume you all have ships?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5965 on: May 26, 2022, 11:46:31 PM »

"It's probably better that we stick together," Weaver said to Ray. "I don't exactly have a way of contacting you, and there's no way I'm going to find you among a sea of people. Let's buy you some new clothes." With that, Weaver was ready to follow Ray to the clothing store.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5966 on: May 27, 2022, 02:52:33 AM »
"And he still needs to get use to mentioning me, guess he's gotten too use to being alone, the petaQ." Cobalt replied smacking K'tath on the shoulder lightly, quietly saying the very last word in an attempt to hide it

Kari looked to the Flatscreen Tv's around "So what are you planning on eating then?" she asked, surprized no one had called her her mother, Krystal considering she looked exactly the same except shorter and had blue eyes.

"Those two are propbably prepareing or already on their way to the speech area with Tala and Ruby  and thier Boyfriends they've been with for at least 2 months now maybe more." Krystal explained "Don't worry they'll be there.

"Markus do you remember when told you about the time I was on Boreth? "Krystal asked.

** IKS Warwolf, approaching Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
 The Warwolf, now landed opened a hatch to the ground from the Ning'tao Bird-of-Prey, Kreya was the first to step down a blue feam  cat of the Ferasan species, shortly followed by a few other Ferasan's and Kay'pal a Klingon male.  "Where's Ninya?" Kreya would ask the others.

"Common Ken'ji!" Ninya would shout as she ran down the ramp almost tripping once she got off the ramp.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan, near the speech area. ***

"I swear Gideon do you always have to get dirt or mudd all over yourself?" Celina asked cleaning off her boyfriend, Gideon's shirt. "Hey Fal did you get that drink I asked for before we left? Asked a Black she-wolf to her Red Dragon boyfriend,  "Cad we need to go, you can let go of me now." Said a white she-wolf to her Green dragon boyfriend.

"Heh look at them so young...."Kayle a Navy blue Fox said  pointing to Tala Ruby and the others. "I hope were not late to the speech  Krystal would kill me if I was late, common kids!"

*** Dromund Kaas, Kaas City ***

A Dark blue vixen, stood behind an ancient building whatching people rebuild the city. "Interesting, Alliance files on this planet are scarce, yet there are people here, i wonder if this is part ot the life signs i picked up before I landed.' the Vixen, Alessia or Alex, thought to herself.

*** Ruusan ***
"interesting how one spirit can be the cause of so much radiating energy." Asara noted.

Riku stood their playing with what looked like some sort of Arrow ,but made of a green energy in her hand."soo what now?"

"I don't quiet understand this." Tonya began "Why are you two even here, what is your purpose, Sith don't typically act like this, times have defintly changed."

"Like the Jedi didn't over time?" Tony noted.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 05:14:18 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5967 on: May 27, 2022, 02:53:25 AM »

"By not pretty, he means?", Vince asked looking at cobalt.

Zack gave a sigh as he closed the case and placed it back in his pack, his thoughts racing, as he realized the gravity of the situation he was in. Zack looked over towards Fox then towards Markus before grabbing the bottle of Romulan ale of the table and gripping it tightly in his right arm. "This is coming with me, Ema you can be social if you want",Zack said as his arm detached curled up into a ball and started hovering at eye level before having a chance to hit the floor, A projection of a little girl stood underneath the metal orb.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 12:51:03 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5968 on: May 27, 2022, 05:47:22 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded. “Good point.” He turned and headed into the clothing store, walking quickly past the droid at the register. He shuffled through the racks of clothes quickly, picking things he would deem ‘unnoticeable’. A simple grey button-up, black khaki slacks, and a white a-frame shirt. The agent ducked into an available changing room, and started getting dressed. As he buttoned the khakis, he had a thought.
“Weaver,” he called. “You still out there? I need some advice.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis whistled through his fingers, recalling the Mongdrigans. After a few moments, the twins stepped not from behind Ickthis, but from behind Malgus.
“Good. Graham, Greta. You two are scouting north, that big abandon temple.”
The pair nodded, and turned to leave.
“Remember,” Ickthis called after them. “Never seen, never been. Got it?”
Again, the silent pair nodded, and slunk back into the forest, seemingly disappearing into the shadowy tree cover.

Ickthis nodded, and turned back to Malgus. “They’ll have your answers, m’lord. Capable scouts, more capable assassins. But, as I told them, they won’t be seen.”

*Jungle, headed for The Dark Temple*
The twins moved silently, like living shadows. Could they speak, even the plants had issue tracking the strange Mongdrigans. Graham froze, stopping his sister, each of their single ears pivoting like radar dishes. After a few moments, they continued.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5969 on: May 27, 2022, 06:04:23 PM »
*** Speech area, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

The Romulan Republic press crew finally arrived. It was time. Kyle walked up to the podium, and inhaled as the crowd grew silent. "Many years ago, on this very world, dragon-shifters, humans, and aliens alike all came together to stand against the Necromyan Collective. It was on this world that the Dragon'taan Coalition was born. This world, that the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps was first marshaled. I still remember when I first came here. We were lost. We were broken. We knew we were being hunted, for reasons we to this day never figured out. I can't count the people we lost... the worlds destroyed... the pain of those who fled... But it didn't matter. It was on this stage many years ago, I passionately declared we would not die out without a fight. I declared that if this was all to end in fire, that we would all burn together. I declared we would not surrender to a darkness that hungered for our blood. But most of all, I declared we would fight the Necromyan Menace until their destruction... or our own. So we fought. We fought the Necromyans in space as well as the ground. We fought them at a distance and face-to-face. And not only did we wage the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps' first Interstellar War - We prevailed!" The crowd erupted in cheering at the last statement. "Today! We celebrate that victory! Today, we honor those that had fallen in combat, and we celebrate those who were fortunate enough to return home! We celebrate the victories we have enjoyed since then, and remember the setbacks we endured! But most of all, we celebrate that which matters most - WE ARE STILL HERE!" Cheers could be heard across Dragon'taan. Every bar, hotel, restaurant, and every other occupied structure had people cheering. "Let the festivities... BEGIN!" At the last word, the fanfare played, and fireworks shot up in the sky.

Markus turned to Krysal after the speech was over. "So... you were saying about Boreth?"

Ken'ji, standing among the crowd with Ninya, held her hand as the cheering subsided. "Such a proud warrior," he commented. "I had heard the tales... but to see him for myself..."

Gideon leaned to speak to Celina. "I can see why most people here like your uncle," he commented.

Saraabi chuckled, holding her son in her arms. "Never fails," she remarked.

"I'll be having a steak, side of mashed potatoes," Travis said once the speech was over and the cheering died down.

The waiter jotted the order down, then looked to Kari. "And you, missus Tokarev?"

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Good. I will be in my chambers at the Citadel. When they have their report, send them directly to me," Malgus said before departing for the Citadel. He was halfway through Kaas City when he sensed the presence of another. Not hostile, but someone who was not here before.

*** Dark Temple Ruins Outskirts, Dromund Kaas ***

Mesperin had spotted the two before he realized where they were going. Some off-worlders the Sith had brought with them. Not servants - Darth Malgus had given them a great deal of autonomy. But these two... they seemed unusual, even for off-worlders. He spotted them as unidentified signatures on his occular implants - then caught a brief glimpse of them. He did not attack them. He had no reason to. But someone sent them this way. He quickly returned to his camp and gathered his belongings, then made his way toward Kaas City... which he imagined would be in the process of rebuilding, if these Sith were here to stay. His path, however, would put him on a heading that would take him - whether he knew it or not - through the Mongdrigan Camp...

*** Ruusan ***

"We'd better get moving," Alduah suggested.

"I'll grab my fighter," Bahkriid responded.

"We'd better get to the Mantis," Akarkek told his Mandalorian colleague.

"Same," Jaden stated. He looked at the others. "Let's clear out of here, meet back up on Yavin IV."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano both walked onto the bridge of the Allegiance-class Battlecruiser Redemption. Standing with a lesser-ranked officer was Admiral Piett. "Lord Vader," Piett greeted him as he snapped to attention.

"We've been through that, Admiral - It's General Skywalker, now," Anakin told Piett.

"Sorry, sir - old habit," Piett apologized.

"What do you have for us, Admiral?" Ahsoka asked.

"We got word from an approaching ship that a hostile fleet is heading this way," Piett replied. "I've already given the order to marshal the fleet, but I thought it prudent to have you leading the defense of Coruscant."

"Did one of our own send the warning?" Anakin asked.

"Negative, sir - another ship. Reman Warbird, Hathos-class. They spotted the fleet, realized their vector put them heading for us, and sent the warning," Piett reported.

"Why would a fleet of strangers attack Coruscant like this?" Ahsoka mused. "Seems... brazen."

"I don't think it matters at this point, Ahsoka," Anakin stated. "If they are of hostile intent, they'll find out why it's unwise to attack the Imperial Alliance unprovoked." At that, a fleet of Mon Cal ships dropped out of hyperspace. Anakin looked between the ships and Piett and inquired, "Did you send for the Mon Calamari?"

"Negative - Chancellor Mon Mothma did," Piett replied. "She thinks this an Imperial Remnant attack."

"Either way, we can use the help," Ahsoka remarked.