The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256585 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5970 on: May 27, 2022, 10:49:08 PM »
*** Speech area, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"I spent some time there trying to find a purpose just before I found Kyle... The monks let me meditate there to find my way." Krystal replied.

"What do you mean?" Kayle asked Saraabi.

Tigress would arrive in the speech area inside the turret basket of her t-34 tank hull she'd  look down into the drivers compartment throuigh the holes in the turret basket "Nice driving." She would tell Blythe.

After Kyle stepped down Kreya would walk up to Kyle "May I speak with you Admiral?"

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"Umm I'm not my mother, but I'll have the Dragon quesadilla and a order of fries."

"Being possesses by a sith..." Cobalt replied to Vince.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"I guess you found me?" Alex said when Malgus, passed near her. "I need to work on my stealth, mentally and physically." The dark blue Vixen added. "What are you doing on this dead planet?" She asked, not making any moves that would make her look hostile, she didn't even seem armed, though she was, but she figured she didn't need any of her weapons...

*** Ruusan  ***

"Where to now?" Tony and Tonya asked.

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

A couple of Ha'apax class warbirds and a couple of Hathos warbirds would warp  into the system the lead Ha'apax class hailed Coruscant control informing them that they had come to help, and were not Romulan republic vessels, but from a group known as the Tri-Dragon Legion.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
« Reply #5971 on: May 29, 2022, 04:03:05 AM »

Zack looked around looking at everyone having a person to talk to as sat down on a near by bench. Setting the bottle on the bench, as he takes the top off and goes to place it in his arm before realizing it wasn't there. He had forgotten that he let Ema go socialize. He sighed as he placed it in his pants pocket and took a swing from the blue liquid. "Ema do you mind picking up two bottles of Romulan selection from Sol's and taking one to the manor and bringing the other one here?",he asked through the neural link. "Sure thing",She responded as Ema headed that way. Zack took another swig from the bottle as he pulled the case out of his pack. Opening it he further examined the baster inside. He scoffed as he saw the inscription on the bottom. "Well... Dad... Must be real proud of me", He muttered as he turned his gaze to the claw. Zack stared at it for a few minutes before dislodging it from the blaster. "What kind of blade doesn't have an edge?", Zack asked himself as he placed the chunk of material down and took another swig from the bottle. He then let a few nano bots out to form a handle and sharpen it, but as soon as they made contact with the claw, they disintegrated into dust. Zack noticed this in confusion. He tried again and got the same results. He took a moment to process this as he examined the material that held it in the blaster. " plastic...", he thought. He then used the nano bots to take the shelling of the plastic off, forming a sheathing and handle this time without turning into dust. He closed the case and placed it back in his pack.Zack polished off the bottle and relaxed some, watching the mess of life dance around him.

"I see", Vince replied as he took another drink feeling both disturbed and relieved.

Just then Ema walked through the door and up to the counter this time her projection resembling that of a young adult in their mid twenties, "excuse me, I need two bottles of Romulan selection please?", she asked the bartender.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 03:59:43 AM by Zack McCloud »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5972 on: May 29, 2022, 10:24:24 PM »
*** Dragon’taan, Clothing Store ***

Weaver watched a nearby TV in order to see the speech. It was probably better that he saw a televised event given that Weaver didn't really understand the history behind any of it, but given the cheering, the speech seemed to go over well.

"H-huh? Oh... what's up?" Weaver said after taking a moment to recognize Ray's voice. "If you're looking for fashion advice then I'm pretty much hopeless."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5973 on: May 31, 2022, 02:54:23 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray stepped from the dressing room, dressed in the dark grey ensemble. “Guess this’ll have to do. Don’t want to stand out.” He glanced at the television and exhaled sharply. “Darn. Missed the speech. Sorry, Weaver. Probably better in person.”

*Dromund Kaas*
The twins slipped into the ruins, looking for whoever or whatever may have camped there.

The camp guard, as soon as Mesmerin was visible, drew their rifles and shouted.
“Halt! Identify yourself!”
Ickthis turned to see what the shouting was about, and drew his blade, stalking slowly towards the stranger. The Momgdrigan commander planned to rush the stranger if a weapon was produced.

*Deep Space*
The Commander’s fleet, still a few minutes from Coruscant, provided a visual feed of the planet. The Commander would’ve been surprised, had he the capacity. The organics had raised a paltry fleet in a very short time. But, it would be for naught, the Commander had calculated. It would be a numbers game, and the Commander was on the winning side.

*Coruscant*
The Commander’s fleet came into view. Two-dozen battleships, scores of cruisers, tens of frigates and hundreds of fighter-craft blotted out the stars. They slowed to a halt, taking up a more concrete formation.
A general-purpose hail went out to the fleet defending Coruscant. A parley it seemed.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5974 on: May 31, 2022, 10:20:22 PM »
ATTENTION: After several reports from various users, I am requesting that all references to drinks be stopped in Sol's Bar & Grille. It is too easy to misinterpret any drinks mentioned there as being alcoholic in nature, which is against site rules.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5975 on: June 01, 2022, 02:03:47 AM »

"Hrm," Markus commented. "Don't think you ever told me that one. How long were you there?" He then looked over and spotted Zack, and decided to sit down next to him. "Quite commendable, coming all this way to reconnect with your mother," Markus told him. "Takes drive, especially these days. Admittedly, I had been trying to keep my distance from her when she and I reunited on Drozana Station. Wasn't at all planning on it. I thought she'd still hate me."

Saraabi moved her head to indicate Kyle as he walked off the stage. "Him. Never fails to deliver a good speech on the day of the festival start." She looked at their young children. "So, who's up for cotton candy?"

Her son was immediately excited as he responded, "Me! Me!"

"Thank you," Blythe responded to Tigress. Kyle spotted the tank, and approached.

"Tigress, am I correct in assuming this chassis to be a modified version of the T34?" he asked.

The waiter jotted down Kari's order and left. Once he was clear, Travis looked to Kari and asked. "Do you often get mistaken for your mother?"

"Yeah," Falco replied. "Not fun."

It was then that a feline waitress approached their table. "Sorry for the wait you all, what will we be having to eat?"

"I'm going to be having the Talapia Special," Katt responded.

"I'm going for the grilled chicken," Falco added. He looked to Vince. "What about you, kiddo?"

K'Tath bumped Cobalt lightly. "We'd better find a table," he told her.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"It's a long story," Malgus told Alex. "But it's good some people are not fearful of Dromund Kaas's dark reputation. I knew the world long ago, and I and my Sith are working to restore it to it's former glory. But what brings you here?"

Mesmerin made no hostile gesture, nor ever went for any of his holstered, slung or otherwise inactive weapons. He looked at the diminutive Mongdrigans and spoke, "My name is Mesmerin Argent - and I come with something Lord Malgus will want. It may be what the Jedi are searching for at the ruins of the Dark Temple."

*** Ruusan ***

"We should probably find a more populated region and plan our next move. If the Sith Covenant came here to drain the Force Energy here, and Bahkriid has already taken it, they may move on to another target. We need to find out what that target is, and what they intend to do with that Force Energy," Alduah explained, "And that's going to take research and eyes in the field."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

What the Commander would meet in orbit of Coruscant was, by far, nowhere near paltry in size. It was a fleet capable of matching his own of Star Destroyers and various support craft, the various craft used by the Rebel Alliance - including both new and old models of Mon Calamari Cruisers - headed up by a trio of Allegiance-class Battlecruisers and a pair of Mediator-class Mon Calamari Battlecruisers. They all were supported by many, many fighter craft of varying designs.

As though to add to the odds against the Commander, an unidentified fleet dropped out of light speed, consisting of multiple ship designs identified from the data banks of the Sangheili that he'd accessed earlier as belonging to the wandering factions of the TEC, Advent and Vasari. Comm signals were sent between the present Coruscant Defense Fleet and the newcomers, but for the moment, they stayed where they were.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5976 on: June 01, 2022, 02:24:43 AM »

"Actually I kinda wanted ice cream..." Saraabi and Kayle's daughter said, in reply.

"Yeah I've been working on it for awhile ,but I also brought someone else along" Tigress said pointing to the two Ferasan women hanging on the tank. "Aside from Blythe that is." "Anyway it's got a coating of Beskar for protection and I'm still working on the turret, the weapon is having some teething trouble."

Kreya nodded waiting for the 'High-General' to respond, her colleague, Kayda also waiting.

** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"Why would you think  otherwise?" Kari asked with a slight giggle "I look almost exactly like her."

"I'm waiting for you." Cobalt Told K'tath.

*** Dromund Kaas ***
"Current records mark this planet as dead i was passing by and my scanner reported life signs so I decided to check in." Alex explained

*** Ruusan ***
"Do you think that's a  wise idea?" Tonya asked.

"Not that we don't trust you but what if The spirit  Bahkriid, attracts the wrong poeple?" Tony asked. If either sith could pick it  up it almost seeemd like the two were linked together in the force one speaking after the other in sync only possible through sucha  link or some telepathic ability.

*** Coruscant Orbit ***
 After a few more minutes a smaller fleet of Klingon ships appeared, decloaking about 6 B'rel class  bir'ds of prey  6 Ning'tao birds of preay 4 Negh'var battleships and 2 Duvqu' Heavy Destroyers  had appeared in the system ready to battle.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 02:58:19 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5977 on: June 01, 2022, 07:32:28 PM »
*** Dragon’taan, Clothing Store ***

"Eh, I'm sure it'd be more meaningful to me if I knew more about the history of this place," Weaver remarked. "Besides, it was kinda short, so I didn't really miss much. Uh... now what? I guess we were gifted a bunch of cash. Could just walk around and see what we can waste it on. Oh, speaking of which, make sure to pay for your new outfit. We don't really want your first experience here to be thrown into some jail."

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5978 on: June 02, 2022, 03:57:07 AM »

Zack chuckled abit before responding. "Takes at least a half operational warp drive these days." Zack stared off into the distance on that note as recent events replayed in his mind in rapid succession before taking a deep breath and letting it out. "I'm glad to see that she's found a stable relationship, she's been though enough hell as is", Zack added as he held back his own tears.

Vince sat there in silence for a moment. "I'm actually not hungry at the moment", he replied sullenly as he reflected on gathered information.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5979 on: June 04, 2022, 05:05:49 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded. “Fair enough.” Tossing the ruined CBRN suit in, what Ray assumed was, a trash can and continued to the counter. He produced the price tags, and fished out his credits to the droid at the counter. “I uh…don’t know the currency all that well, robot. I’ll leave the calculation to you.”
After the droid took what was owed, Ray returned to Weaver. “Well, a good judge of a civilization is their cuisine. I say we find a place to eat.”

*Dromund Kaas*
Ickthis’ brow furrowed. He flourished his blade, driving it into the earth. “You’ll wait here, stranger. I’ll send a messenger to Lord Malgus.” He motioned at a nearby Mongdrigan, who nodded and took off. “In light of the recent attempt on Lord Malgus’ life, you understand.”
The mech thudded over, the pilot curious about the yelling, and leveled his cannon off at the stranger, taking lead from the guards nearby.

*Coruscant Orbit*
The Commander studied the fleet’s feed, befuddled by the sudden appearance of the new fleets. He still outnumbered them, but now far less than before. But, the purge must begin.

Without warning, the battle cruisers discharged their weapons. High-energy beams lanced from the battle cruisers many batteries, each one computationally and mechanically precise. Shields flared against the beams, holding well. But their cores began to heat up, as the influx of energy bore down on capacitors.
The frigates and light cruisers jinked to either side, impossibly fast for ships of that size. Their kinetic batteries fired volley after volley, striking each target with machine precision, as targeting programs plotted the course of their nuclear missiles. Thousands of fighters poured from their carriers. They weren’t elegant by any stretch, none of the ships were. Blocky, built for utility over looks. The fighters’ squat, square frames had no directional “forward”, save for their guns. And they moved erratically, more agile than a standard fighter, but not as well shielded. [size=78%] [/size]

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5980 on: June 05, 2022, 12:38:57 AM »

"We can do that," Saraabi replied to her daughter. "Come on - let's go!"

"Agreed," Markus responded. "She and I both have. You probably didn't know this, but I was there when Cerinia was destroyed. I helped get some of the people off-world. Kyle was there, too, I understand."

"I see," Kyle responded. "Looking forward to the finished result." He then turned to Kreya. "And who's the Admiral you're looking for?"

"Yes, but you have a different eye color than her," Travis responded, refraining from pointing out she was also shorter than Krystal. "Regardless, I'm surprised no one here tried to come at you. Being Krystal's daughter, one would think you'd have your pick of dates."

"You sure?" Falco asked. "You must have traveled a long distance to get here."

"He probably ate before you arrived," Katt pointed out.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"I see," Malgus responded to Alex. "Whereabouts did you detect life, besides here in Kaas City and the Mongdrigan camp?"

"I was not aware of that, but I can understand the caution," Mesmerin said to Ickthis.

*** Ruusan ***

"He won't," Bahkriid assured them. "You should probably study how Force-Walking works. The ghost is under my control now."

"We should still leave, before the Sith Covenant find us here," Alduah suggested.

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

The commander would find the shields were harder to wear down than he may have anticipated. Their shields were practically impervious to the EMP effect common in Nuclear Missiles, and their capacitors had numerous redundant backups; the shields themselves seemed to auto-adapt to the Commander's weapons and significantly reduce their impact. The fleet automatically returned fire with an outpouring of Turbolasers - and their Disruptor variants - and Ion Cannons. The TEC fleet, with their extremely-resilient ships, leapt into the fray with auto-targeting and tracking Autocannons, Laser Cannons, Laser Beams and missile flurries. The Advent and Vasari fleets, carrying much more advanced weapons, circled around and hit the Commander's fleet from their left flank. Fighters were everywhere - X-Wings and TIE Defenders went after the Commnander's fighters, proving themselves possibly faster than he may have thought, while K-Wings and TIE Scimitars went about with Bombing runs on vessels they could reach.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5981 on: June 05, 2022, 01:16:31 AM »
 "Yay!"  the two's daughter shouted.

A Blue fox sat on a bench near the speech area waiting "Dangit Vitani how long does it take for you to get food." the Fox Sighed.

"We best get that arm started it'll take a few hours to grow.." Krystal noted  looking towards Markus and Zack.

"Trask Makron." Kreya noted "But my 'kin' Kayda needs some help, it appears she's a Dragon-shifter and has been having issues controlling it." Kreya replied, as she hefted some sort of briefcase off of the tank.

"Speaking of witch if your interested Blythe, I'm going to be the drummer for a band in a couple of days would you like to come, I can get you a VIP seat, I don' t think you mind flying in atmosphere...so you shouldn't have an issue." Tigress said as she turned to face him.

"hard to tell from the back, and I know what your thinking i'm a couple inches shorter than her, but i'm also Younger so." Kari replied.

*** Dromund Kaas ***
"Considering i had no idea what the first two were even called, i only picked up a smaller source near what looked like a temple or some structure made of stone." Alex replied.

*** Ruusan ***
"Then we best be off." Tonya replied, Tony saying nothing as his sister lead the way.

*** Coruscant Orbit ***
THe command would find that these particular Klingon Vessels also had  equally resiliant shields all of them vanishing as they cloaked only to 'appaer' again to the righ flank of the commanders vessels before they opened fire the larg Carriers launching fighters... and more Birds-of-prey, that added to the amount if disruptor, plasma torpedo and  some small rail gun projectiles at the commander's fleet.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 09:40:26 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5982 on: June 05, 2022, 09:29:14 PM »
*** Dragon’taan ***

"You aren't wrong," Weaver said to Ray. "Uh, I guess keep that translator handy and we'll wander around until we find something that looks good?" He moved towards the exit of the store, getting ready to set out and explore what the city had to offer.

Offline Zack McCloud

• Vibrating Furby
  • Adventure awaits!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5983 on: June 07, 2022, 10:13:26 PM »

"Sounds like a good change in pace", Zack said in a more cheerful tone as he called Ema back.

"Well I suppose an appetizer would be nice, just feeling abit melancholy at the moment", Vince responded.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5984 on: June 08, 2022, 02:48:17 AM »
*Dragon’taan*
Ray nodded, sliding the translator into his pocket. He stayed about an arms length from Weaver, taking in the city as the pair meandered through the streets. The agent did his best to keep an eye on everyone they passed, evidently nervous at their mere appearance. Truthfully, Ray was afraid. The beings they passed bore no resemblance to those of his homeland, and the Foundation taught him to be cautious around xeno-biological entities.

*Dromund Kaas*
“Good,” Ickthis nodded. “Glad you understand.”

The twins snuck just a bit farther into the ruins. Once they saw supplies and equipment, along with the occasional Jedi, they knew something was afoot. Usually, they’d thin the ranks as best they could, but they didn’t have the Mongdrigan military at their backs. So, they slunk away, as quietly as the came. They had a report to make.

*Coruscant Orbit*
The Commander’s fleet proved to be a bit sterner than what they appeared. Energy and thermal weapons seemed to wash against their hulls, and kinetic weapons, though they did punch holes into the ships, found no crew or compartment to breach. The ships were solid metal, components interweaved throughout. A few of the fleet’s ships, including two battle cruisers, went critical and detonated. Super heated shards of high-energy metal scattered lazily about, as the wrecked hulls drifted towards one another.