The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256007 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5790 on: January 16, 2022, 11:37:46 PM »
*** UNSC Phoenix, Unknown Planet ***

By the time Zuka was at the  Pheonix Kelsey using her jet pack was already inside working on a way to let the others in. "Welp Powers still working.." The Mandalorian Fox said over the radio comms as she checked  the ship for another way in.

*** Fury-class Interceptor, approaching Dromund Kaas ***

With the sudden movments, Nari jumped into defensive mode her field of anti force expaning a little before shriking back near her body. "DON"T DO THAT!!" SHe said Psionic sword in her hand inactive for the moment.

*** Terra ***

"Not my fault you didn't use  the cushions." Rika growled back.

*** Warship Raptor, Corneria Orbit ***

"I had to work those dents out for weeks in zero-G." Cobalt grumbled.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"You could get something... aww heck with it.." Kanan replied.

Shiloh's ears perked up and some hair stood on end on her head. "Speaking of that.." she began.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"If you don't mind,I can show you the way.." The droid offered Blythe.

*** Ruusan ***

"We just met." Asara and Spyra replied in unision unfolding their wings.

*** Stormwind Harbor, Stormwind, Azeroth ***

"they vanished back into the sea heading towards  the direction of Kalimdor."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5791 on: January 17, 2022, 01:24:11 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"Doctor and experimental scientist" Jade stated.

*** Dromund Kaas ***
"Well, anyways thank you."

*** Fury-class Interceptor, approaching Dromund Kaas ***
Just as soon as it manifested the presence seemed to disappear...
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5792 on: January 17, 2022, 03:04:10 AM »

"Profession?" Weaver started, "I know how to code stuff. Web developer," he smiled. "Puns are fun. Being a pun is even better. My laptop was probably completely dumpstered in the wreck though."

Weaver stared at the ruined ship as they rode up to it, "Geez that's huge! The thing looks like it was almost completely punched through too. How long are we planning on searching that ship?" He saw Kelsey jet up into the hole above the group. He was about to say something when he noticed Zuka heading for another way in.

"Hey, uh, how hard do you think it'll be to get around in there? I can easily climb and squeeze past stuff. Maybe spin a rope," he awkwardly paused. "Or maybe you guys are totally okay and just need me to wait outside."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5793 on: January 18, 2022, 12:34:55 PM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray stated up at the Phoenix’s hulking wreck, in awe of its sheer size. “Good Lord,” he muttered. “I don’t wanna cross whatever brought this thing down. As the group dismounted, the agent snatched his weapon, shouldering it but keeping the barrel low. He shuffled in behind Weaver, wishing he’d worn a helmet. “All the folks from your neck of the woods spider-people?”

*Dromund Kaas*
Tylus nodded. “Could be. Simple speculation on my part. Now, if the surviving son had no children, what about the others? Though passed, they may’ve sired offspring. I’ll look into that, perhaps something is missing.” She patted the young Nautolan’s shoulder, offering a sweet smile. “Thank you, Korban. I’ll deliver this information to Lord Malgus. If anything else emerges, send it to him.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5794 on: January 21, 2022, 09:57:21 PM »

Zuka paused at Weaver's comment. "UNSC ship interiors were designed to allow maximum space for the crew to get around in. You shouldn't have any difficulty getting about." He looked to the female Spartan. "Spartan Kaylee, take Weaver and Ray and head for the armory - see if anything is intact there," he then looked to one of the male Spartans. "Spartan Jace, take Darth Alduah, link up with Kelsey inside and secure the bridge; we'll make camp there and gather our provisions there," he finally looked to Tigress. "Tigress, you and I are gonna head for engineering, make sure this beast can work for us, and see what remains there."

As Alduah left with Jace, Kaylee walked up to Weaver and Ray. "Just stick close to me, you two," she told them. "Anything moves in there, don't be afraid to speak up."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Korban smiled back. "Always happy to help. But you should know neither Thexan nor Vaylin sired any offspring; Thexan was killed by Arcann, and Vaylin by the Outlander, both died before any offspring could be had. That much is on record. Thexan was quite young when he was killed, and Vaylin was focused too much on her conquest to consider having a child."

Pierce smiled. "You're quite welcome, lad." As they approached the Guest Wing, a pure white dragon emerged. Clearly male, the dragon approached Pierce and smiled.

"Another orphan, Lieutenant?" he asked.

"I wouldn't call him an orphan, Remy; lad came here looking for Lord Wrath," Pierce responded.

"That right?" Remy asked. He looked down at Magnus. "You're in luck; Wrath is on approach. But what's your business with him?"

*** Fury-class Interceptor, Dromund Kaas ***

"Spade, care to explain what that was all about?" Wrath asked Spade as the Fury dropped out of light speed over Dromund Kaas.

*** Terra ***

Richard didn't directly respond, but muttered something in his native Russian.

*** Warship Raptor, En Route to Dragon'taan ***

As the Raptor and her attendant fleet went to translight speed, K'Tath sat back but cast his glance at Falco. "Some reason you don't want Katt to see you at the festival?"

"It's a long story," He sighed.

"We've got a few hours before we hit orbit, so humor me," K'Tath shot back.

"How about no?" Falco sneered.

"Really, Falco, after what you've been through, I think you can use some female company," Fara told him. Falco's expression softened, and he sat down in a vacant chair and sighed.

"I know... but Katt? Seriously?" he queried.

"Hey, man - she's been the only gal that could keep up with you," Fox said.

"What?" Tyber asked. "What is it?"

"Of course - take point," Blythe affirmed.

The IKV Survivor landed in a specialized landing bay, and the team disembarked, consisting of a human Dragon-Shifter, a Lioness with long, brown hair, an Otter with her black hair kept in a bun on the back of her head, and a brown-scaled anthro-dragon.

"We meet up for the festival when it kicks off," Viktor said. "And try to stay out of trouble this time, Zeke."

"Don't worry," Feretti assured him. "He's got me to keep his big butt occupied."

And with that, the two couples headed off.

*** Ruusan ***

"That explains the hostility," Akarkek commented as he followed Bahkriid.

"I have contacts in Kalimdor; if the Naga show up there, they can alert us," Ulfgar said.

"In the meantime, we all might want to head for Kalimdor just in the event that the Naga do pop up there," Ketorr suggested.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5795 on: January 21, 2022, 11:47:39 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Weaver paused, thinking for a moment before responding to Ray, "I guess that depends? Exactly like me? No. I got, uh, well an accident happened, and well, y'know..." he paused again, then dodged the subject, "uh, anyway, there is a race of spaceborne spiders, but like, proper spiders. Not like me. The Skrii they call themselves. They evolved on a massive orbital lab that was abandoned by who-knows-what. So, spaceborne lab experiments. Naturally, they've formed a technocracy. Uh, none of that is important though, since they aren't from this dimension."

Weaver nodded to Kaylee, and began to follow, "Anything specific we're trying to find? Or just stuff in general? I can't carry too much more."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5796 on: January 22, 2022, 12:08:30 AM »

"Fine ,but after that I'm heading to the armory." Tigress said. "Alduah said the flood he encountered had sheilds that were most effected by disruptors, I'll see if i can whip up  a couple, hopefully this ship is new enough to have some of the covenant arsenal." The large Tiger finished.

Meanwhile Kelsey stepped onto the bridge, checking the room for any sign of life, there was no signs of life not even an AI various screens were damaged and some of the chairs were bent or at the least fallen over.

"I'd too like to know what that was all about." Nari added

*** Terra ***
"What was that?" Rika asked as  she spotted the enclave soldiers marching just over the horizon. "Won't matter anyway, we're just about to see our 'friends"

"Does it have anything to do with you being a bird and her  cat? or did you have some other thing happen?" Cobalt asked.

"it's a light side force lightning, few Jedi have been known to use it, one being Luke skywalker himself." Shiloh explained.

The droid nodded and lead the way to Tigress' Armory,  the a large lot to the side of the building held what looked to be many tanks and walkers, the main building inside was a hugewarehouse like building with , the entrance would lead to what looked like a clean office  that took up about only a quater of the whole building the walls  decorated in various  mock ups of weapons, armor and pictures of vehicles all of which had name plates underneath to identify them , though this was just the entrance  the rest of the building was a huge spacous interior subdivided into various sections for other purposes ,but for now all Blythe could see was the office room with a open doorway with large bold letters over the door saying EMPLOYEES ONLY at a sort of cashier desk or something stood a brownish colored Khajiit, Keri, Tigress second hand... cat girl.

Another droid would meet up with the human and  lioness just as they and the crew would split up. "Welcome home Kabitha, Viktor, anything I can help you with?" the droid would ask. as another would tend to the otter and dragon...

** Ruusan ***
"Don't look at me.." Asara said, Spyra next to her took off into the air Asara would soon follow after giving Spyra some room to get ahead.

"Sounds like a good idea, Ulfgar, have you ever flown before?" Kia asked as she leaned against something invisible, something hard and metallic.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 12:55:49 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5797 on: January 22, 2022, 12:44:27 AM »
***Unknown Planet***
Jade decided to follow Weaver and Ray.

***Dromund Kaas***
"I wished to speak to him, he saved my Great-Grandfather back when he was my age and ever since my Great-Grandfather told me about him, I was determined to find him."

***Fury-class Interceptor, Dromund Kaas***
"I-it's a very long story, to summarize it; there is an entity trapped within my deck of cards, this entity wiped out my entire race hundreds of thousands of years ago, that is why there is no one else like me, back then magic existed although I speculate that it could have just been the force. In order to trap the entity in the deck of cards I had to play a game with it, I won and that is the reason it's trapped in my cards. There was a downside to this, a curse as you will; every time I die, I am reincarnated on a random planet without any memories as to how I got there, all that came with me were the possessions I had on me. This curse has weakened however and now the entity is almost free. If I die one more time it will be freed to wreak havoc. The times I blacked out was the results of my consciousness being transferred into the cards, the first time this happened the entity revealed this information to me. That is the extent of my knowledge."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5798 on: January 29, 2022, 02:45:47 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray kept his weapon close, scanning the ship’s interior as they moved towards the armory. “Technocratic space-spiders, eh?” He shook his head, speaking quietly. “Wild.” He glanced at Weaver before returning to his sweeping. “I get ya, though. Not wanting to divulge that much info. Secrets are nice, bein’ an Agent’s taught me as much.” He trained his gun on a vent up near the ceiling as the wrecked hulk groaned.

*Dromund Kaas*
“So none of his lineage has had children, so we believe. I’ll relay that to Lord Malgus. Many thanks, Korban.” Tylus turned and headed for the camp, hoping Malgus was still there.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5799 on: January 30, 2022, 05:04:44 AM »
*** UNSC Phoenix, Unknown World ***

"Well, if Tigress is going to whip us up some Disruptors, I imagine we need to find some weapons compatible for such a thing," Kaylee said as they stepped into the ship. Kaylee would lead them as they wound their way through the corridors of the ship, heading for - she hoped - a more or less intact armory.

And intact it was. But there was one rack of weapons that stood out amongst all the rest; it was housed in a shelf that had it's own shield and a keypad. Contained on this rack was a VL-25 XT Plasma Rifle, a DLA-13 Heavy Blaster Rifle, a Corellian K5 Blaster Carbine, and a strange weapon that seemed out of place compared to the others. It's alien design and evident modifications made it stand out in a big way.

(OOC: That last image, the rifle on the right is the weapon referenced.)

But that alien weapon was something Kaylee recognized. She had a cousin who was an archaeologist who often spoke of it. "Charric," she whispered. She accessed her comms. "Spartan Kaylee to Commander Tigress... head for the armory as soon as you're done in engineering... you're gonna want to see this."

Zuka, who had just reached engineering, frowned. In his mind, he wondered what Kaylee had found. Alduah and Jace reached the bridge to see the complete mess. "What the hell happened here?" Jace asked.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"That kind of determination is a welcome trait here on Dromund Kaas," Remy said with a smile. He motioned his head and started for the nearby guest wing. "Come with me, I'll help you get settled in."

When Tylus would reach Malgus, he was already talking with a salmon-colored runner dragoness with blue-green stripes on her back and arms and a human. "... and they're all operational?" he asked them.

"All of them," the dragoness responded.

"Took us a while to hook up the SMACs to be accessible from the Golan platforms, but we pulled it off," the human added. Malgus would notice Tylus before speaking again to the couple.

"Good. Good work, Kurt and Ann. Take some time to rest up. I will contact you again in a few days," he told them. The both bowed.

"Bu your word, Lord Malgus," they both said before heading off. Malgus approached Tylus.

"I trust you have spoken to Korban?" he asked.

"That's disturbing," Vette commented.

"What can we expect from this entity?" Wrath queried. "How does he intend to wreak havoc?"

*** Terra ***

"Good," Richard said. "I need target practice for Depleted Uranium rounds. There are many Enclave mudak, da?"

"On the contrary," Falco scoffed, "The fact that I'm a bird and she's a cat is exactly why Katt wants to get with me. I just..." He paused, sighed, then said, "My whole life, I never pictured myself as a man who would have a girlfriend or a wife. I always assumed I would die alone."

"Trust me, Falco," K'Tath told him, "You'd be surprised how much a good woman can keep you out of trouble and maybe even save your life."

"He's right, Falco. Just look at Fara and I. Would I have been able to keep Star Fox together after Krystal left if it weren't for Fara?" Fox added. "Katt may just be the kind of woman you need."

Falco sat back and heaved a deep, longing sigh. "Katt... how am I ever gonna explain this?"

"Oh," Tyber said as he laid his head back down on the pillow. "God, I hope mom and dad can be a part of the festival this year..."

Blythe looked around the foyer of the workshop, taking in everything he saw. He seemed not to notice Keri, as he looked over everything that covered the walls.

"We actually need to get to Indari Manor and check up on our son," Viktor told the droid.

*** Ruusan ***

As they entered the valley, the Force Users all felt a strong surge in the Force. "Tell me you all felt that," Bahkriid requested.

"Yeah, I felt it - I just have no idea what it is," Jaden answered.

"Yes... and every time, I felt sick to my stomach," the Orc answered. He paused, then his face looked weary. "What are you suggesting...?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5800 on: January 30, 2022, 05:26:22 AM »
*** UNSC Phoenix, Unknown World ***

By the time Kaylee said anything Tigress was working on a nearby console "Systems seem fine  reactor is a little banged up but intact..But hmm..." "Looks like the object that blew a hole in the hull wasn't something of this world but a Covenant ship, unknown origin though, but that gives me an idea..." Tigress said pausing to open comms with her spartans. The two wolf like spartans responding immidiately with a series of lights in responce. "That might settle our gun problem if we don't have enough..." Tigress finsihed. "So shall we power this thing up?" She asked "looks like it shut down due to an emergency... It should power right back up it all looks intact."

"More importantly how do we defeat such a creature if it get's loose?" Nari asked

*** Terra ***

"Then your gonna want to open fire soon, we're about to pass over them." Rika said pulling some switches and opening the bay doors revealing mounts for machine guns that would pop up  Risa would man one gun pulling a Large Gatling laser from the top of the vertibird and mounting it on the turrent housing.

"You seem worried over nothing, Birdy." Cobalt noted.

"I sense they are quiet nearby..." Shiloh noted.

Keri was busy with something, though her ears appeared to be tracking Bylth by his footsteps.

"Do you two need directions to the manor?" The droid asked Viktor and Kabitha

*** Ruusan ***

"What was that sudden surge?" Asara asked as she landed

Spyra landed near Asara and began "Asara here is able to emulate just about any form of energy and she's been studying the force recently..." The purple dragoness explained.

Kia rolled her eyes and knocked on the invisible object letting out a loud bang of metal almost like a gong. as her ship the Worgen's paw a modified YT-1300 freighter decloaked and the  loading ramp lowered "I can keep low, if that helps any." She added. "Or you could just, keep your eyes on the hull."

« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 05:28:19 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5801 on: January 30, 2022, 07:28:03 AM »
"Back when I first trapped it the entity could not be taken down by any means, anything we tried was either shrugged off or waved away or it simply went straight it. We only learned how to trap it with the help of a shaman. I speculate that that shaman was attuned with the force, although that is just a speculation. I suppose we could use a force user to immobilize the entity long enough for someone skilled at playing a game of cards to challenge it, as for killing it; I'm not sure if it is even possible. I do know how it would cause havoc, one thing about it that I know is that the more people it kills the more powerful it gets. If he was allowed to do what it wants it could quite literally wipe planets off the face of the universe. I believe the entity can use the force quite extensively."

*** Dromund Kaas ***
Magnus smiled before following Remy.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5802 on: January 30, 2022, 09:57:00 PM »
***Unknown Planet***

Weaver noticed Jade following the group, but decided not to comment. It probably made sense to group the three newbies together. Probably. He was way out of his depth on just about everything right now. He nervously nodded in agreement to Ray about the secrets thing.

"Huh, look at that rack of weapons over there. Why are they the only ones with a special lock?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5803 on: February 04, 2022, 03:54:21 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray slipped into the armory, checking the hallway one last time before turning to the rows upon rows of firearms. He recognized some of them, through playing video games. He slung the SMG down to his hip and perused the shelves. Rifles, marksman and otherwise, caught his eye. Though he hesitated when he noticed their layout. Bullpups. Range and accuracy of a full-size rifle in a smaller package, though hard to maintain, and almost impossible to fire from the prone position. The machine guns looked promising, high capacity and fire rate. But the larger caliber rounds made it difficult to fire on the move. He sighed, resigning himself to the SMG on his hip.
Then he saw them.
Gleaming red tanks, beveled nozzles, and scorch-marked to Hell. Flame units. Ray had to choke back a gasp as he approached. He gingerly picked up the projector, inspecting it thoroughly, before checking the tank.
Topped up, ready to burn. Giddily, the raccoon slung the projector to his hip and rigged a few cans to his vest. The load was heavy, but Ray knew in his heart of hearts he’d be unmatched in clearing hallways and any nooks and crannies the Flood would try to hide.

*Dromund Kaas*
Tylus made her way into camp, beelining to Malgus’s side. Once he approached her, she would speak.
“M’lord. None of Wrath’s children had…well, children. So the boy is an enigma.” She bowed low, speaking towards Malgus’s boots. “My lord, I don’t mean to suggest failure on your part, but perhaps the archive is incomplete?”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5804 on: February 04, 2022, 11:18:24 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"Go ahead and fire it up," Zuka said. He then accessed his comms while waiting on Tigress. "Spartan Kaylee, what did you find?"

"This is a weapon Tigress will want to see herself," Kaylee said. "Trust me, sir. She'll know what it is." She then looked to Weaver. "And to answer your question, this rack was not originally part of the armory. This ship picked it up from somewhere else." She then radioed the personnel on the Bridge. "Kaylee to any available bridge personnel; see if you can access the logs - look for anything that might say where the crew of this ship picked up exotic weapons."

Of course, the bridge logs were wiped clean - but sitting in the Captain's chair was a datapad with the ship captain's personal log:

"March 3rd, 2557, 2200 Hours: came across a scavenger ship, carrying weapons I've never seen before. Must have been important, they came in a rack sealed by an energy shield accessible through a keypad. Scavenger crew was nowhere to be found, logs indicated they picked it up from a derelict Covenant vessel, whose logs indicated they thought this a gift from the ancients. Not long after, the crew began suffering casualties from stealthed assailants. Captain vented the assassins into space, but the gun rack stayed put. Dropped a beacon to get picked up, but the captain evidently died of undetermined injuries. End log.

March 4th, 2557, 0930 Hours: I have no idea how we survived this event. Not long after we get that strange gun rack, we end up in battle with a Covenant vessel over an unknown world. While we were fighting, a cloaked orbital weapons platform hit the both of us, and we were pulled into the planet's gravity. The Phoenix survived the crash; can't say the same for the Covenant ship - they got hit harder than we did. Crashed over near a Forerunner facility in pieces. Strangely enough, there are numerous other ship hulks here, of a design I've not seen before. We're putting together an expedition to those ships to see if there are any survivors. I will record on this log what we find.

There were no further logs after the last entry.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"That just leaves us with the possibility that the boy's staggering power is just an amazing coincidence. It's not a failure on anyone's part," Malgus said. He looked toward the city. "I will speak to the boy after he's spoken to Lord Wrath. In the meantime, carry on, and try to familiarize yourselves with the systems our Dragon allies are bringing us."

Remy would lead Magnus to one particular room, which had a very large, very comfy bed, an entertainment stand, and the usual amenities of a small apartment. "Where exactly did you come here from, if you don't mind my asking?" the bulky white dragon asked. Remy adjusted his glasses as he said this.

"You said this was a spirit entity, yes?" Wrath asked, his tone implying he had an idea.

"You'll figure it out, Falco - you always do," Fox said supportively.

"Cobalt, what's our ETA to Dragon'taan?" K'Tath asked.

"I'd better get dressed, then, shouldn't I?" Tyber asked.

Blythe just continued looking over everything, then looked to Keri. "Excuse me," he spoke, "I understand this is Quartermaster Arcnon's shop, and that she's currently away. Is there any ETA as to when she'll be back?" As he spoke, his hands would be at his sides, his broad shoulders moving his cloak aside to reveal two custom-built Darksabers clipped to his belt.

"Nah," Viktor said, "We've been there before." He and Kabitha both climbed in a speeder, and headed off to Indari Manor.

*** Ruusan ***

"I'm not sure," Bahkriid admitted, "But it seems to be emanating from deeper in the valley... possibly from the site of the Thought Bomb itself."

Ketorr and Ulfgar climbed into the craft, and Ulfgar immediately strapped himself in with a bag in his hands. "I hate flying..." he groaned.