The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251390 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5520 on: May 25, 2021, 07:41:26 PM »
"*** NCCS Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***
"Then let me go on my own!" Kylie whined back.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"Yeah so, kinda just got here, found my adopted Sister and yeah..." Asara replied

Amie stepped away from Drake for a moment before shouting "HEY!"  to her Father-in-law/second adoptive father, Kyle

"Well aren't you just nice.." Krystal said to Kyle sticking out her tongue at him." I may be a smart***, Smart*** ,but at least I'm a good one" She added, hugging Markus.

*** Jabiim ***
"Well so much for a stealth Op..." Fixel grumbled adjusting her Katarn armor Helmet. "So what now?" she asked

there was no response from the comms as the crew were focused on  getting the craft down safely.... just before the ship hit the ground the  lower thrusters, that were usually used to let the craft hover kicked on the forward most ones with more power to bring the front up a litt and also trying to act as brakes with a loud crash and splash the craft landed into the swampy terrain before sliding  just over a half mile till it stopped. "Command the Beowulf has landed.... aaaugh!" said the captain before they  fell over from the adrenaline rush into their chair.

*** Hoover Dam, Terra ***

"You'll need backup and My skills in hacking computers and knowledge of enclave and vault tech computers will help us here..." Rika replied "And Risa is a stealth commado your gonna need extra guns while I'm busy hacking into any systems we need to." The tan furred girl replied.

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"Copy moving into position to attack the main cube. They shouldn't have adapted to our weapons  by now but we're prepared for just about anything...." Said the captain as the ships moved closer  to the Borg, moving into weapons range.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 04:45:07 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5521 on: May 26, 2021, 10:00:04 PM »
*** NCCS Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Vitani stepped into the shuttle and assumed the pilot's controls while she waited for Kyle to sit down and strap in. Once that happened, Vitani would power up the shuttle and have it heading toward Dragon'taan's surface. Kyle had a landing pad just outside the manor for shuttles, so she didn't worry about landing permits.

"Then it seems you got here just in time; the Victory Day Celebration is something everyone on Dragon'taan looks forward to - parades, fireworks, fun faire... good times. Even Dragons have things to look forward to in it," Sheila chuckled.

Markus just chuckled as his wife embraced him.

*** Jabiim ***

"We make for the AO and hope to god the Mechs stay on track," Anne responded, securing her helmet and taking point into the swampy terrain...

"Your orders are simple; get to that vault, clear out any opposition, and if any tech remains to be salvaged, signal the NCR. Most importantly, however, if House or any threat to the NCR is there, deal with it," Moore said.

Richard snapped off a sharp salute. "Yes, ma'am!" he replied.

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

The Borg ships seemed to pay little mind to the NCC ships, instead seeming more interested in the Imperial Alliance vessels. It was then that another group of vessels arrived, led by a Negh'Tev-class Battlecruiser. "Commander Knight to Imperial Alliance fleet - I am answering your distress signal," came the radio transmissions of a black anthro-dragoness.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5522 on: May 26, 2021, 11:30:42 PM »
*** NCCS Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***
"Sheese pushy.." Kylie sighed as he headed into the shuttle, sitting down and strapping in.

"I guess that remains to be seen if that's true for me." Asara replied

*** Jabiim ***
"This is the Beowulf, to commando team engines are shot we're not going anywhere proceed as planned scout mechs have been launched, heavier mechs are standing by.."

"I guess the mission is still on then." Fixel replied, readying her custom dc17m.

"Back to the old vault..." Rika sighed...."You'll hear back from me when we're done, Moore."

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"Glad to see some more party crashers, our weapons will be within range in 5..." the seven tail fleet responded.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 02:31:03 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5523 on: May 27, 2021, 11:14:14 PM »
*Mongdrigo*
Beghara made her way down from the command mech, assisting the wounded to the hospital, where medics hustled them to beds for treatment. She then headed for the tower in the center of the city, mulling over her report and the sinking feeling she had in her stomach. In no short time did she reach the door of Malgus’ quarters. Beghara straightened her uniform, and her battle worn armor, and knocked.
“Lord Malgus,” she stated. “Lieutenant Beghara, here with my report.”

*Coruscant*
The Anakin-impostor paced about his cell, thinking. Though the ships buried on Mongdrigo’s surface would prove more than adequate to purge the Mongdrigans, Malgus and his fleet would be a different story. Preliminary reports showed that their weapons consisted mostly of energy and ballistic weapons, physical armor and energy shields. Plus, the other fleet would be equally annoying. Killing them all, though the simplist route, would only draw more attention to the planet. If the Stih Lord were removed, the fleet would follow.

The double sighed. “Archaic beings. Such an annoyance.” He turned to look out of the ray-shielded doorway, watching the guards that patrolled the block. Once neither of the guards had a view into his cell, the double nodded.

The control console in the middle of the block screamed out an alert. A high energy reading came from a few of the cells across the board. The guards ran to investigate, completely missing the alert that followed. The cell holding the Anakin impostor returned no vital signs.
The stranger was gone.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5524 on: May 29, 2021, 04:09:34 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"Lieutenant - good," Malgus said, standing up and drawing back the hood of this cloak, revealing a scarred, bald head that had numerous cyborg implants and treatments from past injuries. "What do you have?"

*** Dragon'taan ***

Vitani landed the shuttle on the landing pad, and unstrapped from her seat and headed for the door, pausing just shy of it to heave a quick sigh.

*** Indari Manor ***

"Kyle," came the voice of Kyle's AI, Clara, "Thought you should know - Vitani just landed."

"Good," Kyle said, straightening out his uniform. "Let her in."

*** Jabiim ***

"Clearly," Anne growled. "Keep moving - we're halfway to the AO."

"Good. Looking forward to it," Moore said. Richard snapped off a sharp salute, and headed down toward Quartermaster Bardon to pick up extra provisions, before he would hopefully be heading out to this vault. "So, Risa... still want to know about my AKMS?"

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

When Commander Knight's forces arrived on the scene, the Borg seemed to shift their focus to her vessels - until the Cube went up in a fiery explosion. It was at that moment that the Borg chose to retreat with everything they'd assimilated. They ran to the edge of the area and went to Transwarp.

"Commander Knight to Pakuuni Station - damage report!" Knight commanded.

"Power levels are fluctuating throughout the entire station - the Cube's blast has ionized the entire power grid! Emergency Force fields are not coming on! We have people trapped in various sections of the station! We're forming rescue teams and damage control parties, but they'll need help!"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5525 on: May 29, 2021, 07:54:53 PM »
*** Dragon'taan ***
As Kylie stepped out of the shuttle "GRAVITY!!!" He shouted falling to the ground in a kneel....

*** Dragon'taan ***

"So when do these celebrations begin, Grandpa?"

*** Jabiim ***
"Yeah but the scouts never found out what defenses they have.

"SCouts to group they hace calopie turrets on the towers and a couple of mechs are trying to engage us  tanks are also moving off the grounds, we'll need support so we can distract them, so our team can get inside..."  the scout mechs reported, with the sounds of weapon fire in the background.

"If you would.." Risa explained, Rika meanwhile prepared something on her wrist....

*** Pakuuni Sector ***
"We can render assistance, but it's very odd for the Borg to just retreat like that...."  Captain pheonix responded.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5526 on: May 30, 2021, 01:29:01 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
“The IGU forces were exterminated, with their trans-orbital support destroyed by a civilian ship. One loss, one-thousand four hundred and ninety-nine were recovered across twenty life-craft. They were the ones from Coruscant.”
She cleared her throat and continued.
“At the battle-lines, we suffered acceptable casualties. Five hundred and fifty thousand, lost between enemy and friendly fire. Forty vehicles were lost. Three mechanical, two anti-grav units and thirty five wheeled. The wounded recovered are being treated, though in mixed statuses. It will be a few weeks if not a month before we get an accurate report. End report.”

She snapped into a crisp salute and added. “Sir, if I may speak freely?”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5527 on: June 01, 2021, 01:06:43 AM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"I encourage it, Lieutenant. What's on your mind?" Malgus responded, returning the salute.

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Vitani chuckled and shook her head, offering a hand to Kylie. "Someone has spent too much time in microgravity," she said.

*** Indari Manor ***

"Later in the afternoon, prior to the evening. It's still early in the morning," Draco said.

"Believe me, I share your impatience," Sheila chuckled. "I always get a kick out of the Dragon Hunt."

*** Mojave Desert, Terra ***

"It really isn't that much to tell; it's a family heirloom," Richard explained. "This rifle has been in my family for generations - my ancestor grandfather had this when he was in service with the Russian Spetsnaz. Do you know of them?"

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"Typical Borg would not retreat like that - but these Borg, Captain, are anything but typical," said the Imperial Alliance captain. "We've been hearing rumors that they've been hitting places all across the various galaxies. Our long-range comms are down - Captain, commander, can I ask a favor of one of you to carry word to Coruscant that the Rumors are confirmed?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5528 on: June 01, 2021, 02:48:26 AM »
*** Indari Manor Grounds, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
Kylie  got right back up "You'd think that, if we didn't have Artificial gravity... No I just hate it down here because I have.." he paused to sneeze "Allergies..."

*** Indari Manor ***
"What?" Asara asked "Why would you do such a thing?"

*** Jabiim ***
"Scout team to commando team whatch out a patrol of  Occupier tanks are heading in your direction. We're a bit preoccupied at the moment with the rest of the base defenses The leopard's weapons are still online so you could move closer to it if you need to."

"Not really considering i just got out of stasis like a month ago." Risa replied. "That's it then, no specific modifications no story about where or who produced it?"

*** Pakuuni Sector ***
"That's going to be in my report but we'll pass around that as we move on but, we don't exactly have permission to enter Coursant space... not to mention we'd like to avoid any collisions." Captian , Pheonix responded.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5529 on: June 01, 2021, 05:31:52 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Beghara nodded.
“Sir, I’m afraid that there’s more on the horizon than peace, even considering Mongdrigo’s chaotic nature. I can’t explain it, combat intuition I suppose. I have no advice or anything like that, just felt like I needed to voice my concerns.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5530 on: June 04, 2021, 02:06:50 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"Indeed," Malgus sighed. "I, myself, have felt it. Something feels... off. First the incident with Brottleheim, then we get attacked by the Obsidian Order, then those IGU people... one would think your world attracted such troubles. Regardless, I will not abandon you and your people. If you think of anything else you think I should know, you alert me immediately. Understood?"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"It's not what it sounds like," Draco explained. "Dragon Hunt is like a dragon version of hide and seek, where multiple dragons go about trying to find one hidden dragon. It can get pretty crazy. If found, the hunted dragon has to flee and evade getting caught."

"And I don't mean to brag, but I'm a pretty big deal when it comes to Dragon Hunt. I can find all the best hiding spots," Sheila chuckled.

*** Jabiim ***

"Copy," Anne responded. "Occupier tanks inbound, keep an eye out." She moved the Commando team toward the AO, which was in sight in the distance.

"Well, to be fair, an AKMS like this is rare these days, let alone one in this condition," Richard responded. "The Kalashnikov line of rifles dates back centuries, and was originally in service with the Russian military and the Spetsnaz, the Russian Special Forces. My family came to America to escape the regime in Russia, and this rifle was passed down from one generation to the next. I happened to get it before my father died of radiation poisoning. I've made some modifications over the years, with parts I either found or bought - polymer furniture, bakelite magazine, extended range... my next mod, if I can get one, would be to add a Kobra Red Dot sight."

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"Not permitted in Coruscant? Why not? Did you do something bad there?" Knight asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5531 on: June 04, 2021, 10:10:52 PM »
*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
"We'll see about that." Asara Smirked.

*** Jabiim ***
The sky lit up a bit as some of the heavier mechs began shooting missiles filling the skie as well as man-made lighting from PPC fire.

***  Mojave Desert, Terra  ***
"How about a full on holographic sight?" Rika asked.

*** Pakuuni Sector ***
"Were not in trouble  we just don't have clearance for that, unless your willing to give us that... don't want to scare the locals. "

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5532 on: June 04, 2021, 11:01:08 PM »
Bio::
Name: Spade
Home world: Unknown( she doesn't remember her home world)
Species: Chimera
Attire: Synthetic kevlar body suit( she woke up with very little items)
Weapons/Items: One series 34 plasma whip and a standard deck of cards in a cardboard box labeled with FATE
Height: 6'11
Biography: She woke up in a rainforest on a planet she does not know the name of, in fact, she remembers very little of her life, her name, her species, and her gender are the only things she remembers. Beside her she found a note with the message: Find the Sith lords, now she tries to do just that, hoping whoever they are can help her.

***Unknown planet***
"Ugh, why does everything hurt so much?" Spade groaned, "Where am I?" She looks around and realizes she remembers nothing.
She finds a note next to her with a message wrote in a foul smelling liquid; Find the Sith lords.
She checks all of her belongings and realizes that she has absolutely no food or drinks, so she decides to walk around and tries to find other people along with food and water.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5533 on: June 05, 2021, 07:27:28 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Beghara nodded. “Understood sir. That’s all I wanted to add. I will return to the medical center and care for the wounded.”

The medical staff worked back to back shifts, caring for the injured. The recovery work was slow but steady. Couriers shuttled equipment and supplies to and fro, taking the used supplies to a gigantic burn pit. The moaning of the injured carried on the gentle breeze, but they faded over time. It would be a few days before they quite completely.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5534 on: June 05, 2021, 05:23:30 PM »
After what seemed like days( most likely hours) of walking through the jungle, I suddenly smell blood on the wind and hear moaning in the distance. Despite what logic tells me I run towards the sound, the source; a huge medical camp with people running around and helping the injured. I take a step towards the camp only to have an unseen branch trip me knock me to the ground face first hitting my head on a rock and falling unconcious.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'