The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251426 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5460 on: February 25, 2020, 11:35:42 AM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Being in the dining room, Michen looked around to see who was present. Not that he would recognise many faces here. He was just hoping to at least see the force-fox that brought him to this mansion.
Despite the food being left on the counter, Michen didn't attempt to make a move towards it. The thought did cross his mind, but it would be far more polite to wait until someone came to give some food to him. Or at the very least, put a plate (or something) with the food in front of him.

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #5461 on: February 25, 2020, 09:04:39 PM »
|X-Galaxy, Edo's ship|

"Umm...." I stop to think about what my answer should be, tilting my head. "Well,, to be honest... I forgot. I Really don't know what I thought when I said that. Doesn't matter though." I then rested my head on his shoulder, and after an excessive amount of time, I got up, fixing the fur under my left cheekbone. Such a shame my head looks weird when I cuddle. "Now.... What shall we do? Do you have any form of space TV or something like that?" I joked and then went over to my backpack, unzipped it and took out a small book. "Let's try to write a short story! That is intellectual and recreative!" I also handed him a simple pen and the journal. It had sharp edges and somewhat old fashioned paper. But my smile that was following the book was warm and sincere, so hopefully that helped q little bit with everything. "Or  we could do something else, given you have an idea"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5462 on: February 28, 2020, 09:58:22 PM »
*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

As it was, a hand did set a plate of food before Michen - but the hand belonged to the "force-fox" - Mathayus - that brought him here. "I imagine you're hungry," he commented to Michen.

"I'm not," Drake growled. "I never go there."

"You sure it was Drake you saw there?" Kyle asked Kanan.

***Yaut’ja Warship, Nephira Orbit***

"I see," Scourge said. "Well, if they can help, we would make use of them. We can't contact them directly, now, though - we are close to the enemy lines. I trust they have a plan, as well?"

*** Starship Stryker, Tatooine Orbit ***

"Good - let's get on it before someone else takes a swipe at us," K'Tath said to Cobalt.

*** First Impressions ***

"At this point, CIS Droids would be outdated tech, wouldn't they?" Ahsoka commented. "But some factions still use them. Cheaper to acquire, you understand."

*** Warship Draconis Furiam, Coruscant ***

"I wouldn't recommend it," Viktor sighed. "For one thing, Nar Shaddaa doesn't have any souvenirs other than despair and urban decay; I wouldn't want to live there, and I doubt anyone does by choice. Pure anarchy there. As for the Thugs - we don't need any added trouble right now. I just hope mother's apartment there remains unfound and untouched. She always did say it was hard to get to."

*** Peragus III Asteroid Mining Station ***

Slippy examined the elevator, and tinkered with it while Fox and Falco took up defensive positions. Farah looked around the room, keeping her rifle leveled. "What the hell happened here?" She muttered. "This place... it's like a ghost ship. Station. I keep expecting some sort of comm signal, but this place... it's too quiet. You could hear a pin drop in here."

"That's what we're here to find out," Fox said. "Slip, any luck on the lift?"

"Almost got it," Slippy announced.

*** Coruscant ***

"You can drop the act, imposter," Luke said, activating his own lightsaber. He cast a glance to the other Vader. "Both of you." Luke's attention returned to the imposter Anakin. "Wipe yourself off, assassin - you're bleeding. And my father doesn't have blue blood."

At the assassin's high perch, the assassin would face an enemy nearly invisible, looking like nothing but a ghostly shimmer. That changed when the creature de-cloaked to reveal what the assassin might consider a Alien hunter . Wrist blades extended with a loud SCHWIIING!!! The alien roared, before trying to send those blades into the assassin's gut.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Not all of them," Jacqueline said.

"No?" Malgus asked.

"No - the Cardassians of the Cardassian Detapa Council are good people - they were the ones who sent me here when I discovered the Obsidian Order's intent. It's the Cardassians of the Obsidian Order you need to worry about; the Detapa Council seems to be of the belief they intend to enslave whoever is here," Jacqueline responded.

"I can assure you, they'd have a tough time of it," Malgus told her.

"Even so, they're gonna try," Jacqueline sighed. "They're thick-headed like that."

*** Cardassia Prime ***

The response was almost immediate: "Mister Havoc, this is Councilor Damar of the Detapa Council - the Obsidian Order used to be the Cardassian Intelligence and Clandestine Operations branch, back when we were the Cardassian Union before and during the Dominion War. It's... interesting you're chasing them. Others are, too. What's your beef with them?"

*** Tatooine ***

"You're wanted by the Sith Covenant!" the Kig-Yar leader said. "You're coming with us!"

"You really are bold, attempting that here," said a female voice from one corner. Almost immediately after, a Mandalorian Leopard appears on the Kig-Yar group's left flank, pointing a heavily-modified EE3 Carbine at them. "Did you really think you'd pull this off?" One of the Kig-Yar turned to point his Needler at her, and was immediately blasted. He dropped before he could even fully turn. "Need a hand, mister Fayam?" she asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5463 on: February 28, 2020, 10:54:52 PM »
"Then where did whoever drag in this live kill from?" Kanan asked "I have no idea we were talking about some live kill and then it went on from there." Kanan replied, putting his hands onto his face, now confused.

*** Starship Stryker, Tatooine Orbit ***
"That'd be your thing..." Cobalt replied working on the droids she had brought along.

*** First Impressions ***
"Outdated but functional and Deadly against the right foe, say you mongdrigians" Rex pointed out. "Which would explain why such a thing is here, but question is who would purchase and use such a thing?"

*** Coruscant ***
"I was trying to avoid an incident." The fake Vader said his form changing to that of a White vixen a little shorter than Vader. "I apologize for the deception, but the  blue blooded indivual here appears to be causing a ruckus among the purple raccoons." Amber added, thinking Luke had it under control ,but just in case she kept her eye on the blue blooded anakin imposter.

"What is it you'd think to find there?" Spyra asked.

*** Dragon'taan, Tigress Armory ***

It had taken some time, but  Kaylr had convinced Tigress Arcnon to fashion her a new set of armor using mandalorian Iron and the techniques she would teach the large tiger, along with a small payment... Walking into the smelting room with the large tiger the grey mandalorian she-wolf and began working...

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5464 on: February 29, 2020, 12:57:44 PM »
*Tatooine*
Fayam looked at the woman. All he needed to say was, "Please." He was slightly suspicious, but any help was welcome right now.

*New Romulus*
Zealo raced away from the spaceport, but stopped suddenly. He sniffed carefully, but there was no trail. He stood up and shook his mind. "Sorry captain... the trail stops here. Koman must've entered a vehicle of some sort." Johnny peered carefully at the ground. "Hm... No marks. Either this vehicle had no wheels, or it left carefully." Anita scratched her chin. "But he didn't take his own motorcycle. It's still in Faith."

*Cardassia Prime*
Havoc answered, "They crossed our ally, and now we want revenge. Unfortunately, they prove rather elusive. Therefore, our search is twofold.
One: We have heard someone by the name of Jaqueline Knight is chasing them. She is hard to find also, but if we find her, we can cooperate. This may prove advantageous to both her and us. Two: We are looking for any lead on the Order's current whereabouts. It would not surprise me if they used spaceships as mobile base, making it harder to track them."

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5465 on: March 01, 2020, 11:51:45 AM »
|X-Galaxy, Edo's ship|

Whatever Edo wanted to do, his actions were gently interrupted by Foderis. The guy did not use for such interaction with him, and like the event when they traveled to the secret hangar, Drex couldn't able to move. He was enjoying the folf's proximity and his kindness being unwanted to stop it. Even a single thought that Foderis can get injured or killed during Edo's mission makes the captain of the freighter fearful. He has lost his best friend once and doesn't want the same with the folf. The man barely managed not to turn his ship back to another, way better galaxy. Because Edo's world is cruel and doesn't understand feelings like the ones come from the purple hybrid. It's like Space - no one would hear your scream, pain, and agony because Space is designed to be as such.

"Write a story? I can tell you a dozen stories if you want. Maybe when we get settle somewhere far away from any war or conflicts, I can write a book. And, hopefully, a good one. There I'd write down anything that happened with me. Because as for now, all my experience is right here.". Edo said, tapping his head with his index finger. But since there was a giant window next to where the couple was relaxing, the next thing the skipper encountered made him cringe and stand up. After approaching the window closer, Edo sees a lot of space station debris and wrecked vessels. Apparently, the Xenon has reached this part of the X-Galaxy, and that's a bad sign. His thoughts were confirmed when he got an alarm from the bridge to where he rushed immediately. That was a battle alert.

"Fod, go to the drone console, and be ready to receive orders. The console is behind that door. Someone wants us to kill, and we have to deal with him. I think I know who they're.". Edo said before running to the bridge.

"Guys, where is Peppy?". The Turian asked before going to the console. The grey alien didn't see the hare on both ships and was curious where the rodent could be. Has he stayed on Corneria, or the team has left him accidentally? Anyhow, what the Turian spotted behind a door with the security console made him like a cat on hot bricks and forced to focus on his actual task. There was blood spattered over the floor and a lot. That forced the DMC operative to switch his exosuit mode to maximum defense mode and raise his shock rifle. Luckily, there were no more surprises, and Fel has reached the terminal. Interacting with the console with his nimble talons has revealed the station condition - most of the station parts were severely damaged. What have they encountered? Unfortunately, the console didn't have any other intel regarding this event.

"Transport systems at this station are offline. All of them. What the-?". Dranghyr asked before the illumination went off, making two rooms completely dark with yellow emergency lights on and sounds. That was following the console message 'Quarantine', which means automatic quarantine has tripped on the filtration systems. Almost immediately, a creepy, freaky, but thin and tall creature with blades instead of hands (and more nasty details) jumped off from the ceiling and appeared right behind Falco. Later on, they will know them as Necromorphs.

The creature didn't seem to be friendly, and Fel shot from his rifle through the glass. That didn't work as the glass was bullet-and-plasma proof, making the rest of them to deal with the foe for a couple of seconds on their own. Waiting no more, Fel rushed into the room with the team and, with a precise shot in the head, throw off the abomination in the far corner (because of the sheer kinetical power of Fel's rifle). And when the Star Fox team would assume, that the creature is dead, the necromoprh has stood as nothing has happened and rushed to the first closest victim who appears to be Slippy. And so the first firefight has started.

"What does appear as a trinket for one, might be a treasure for another. I'm just saying.". Ori said, commenting Viktor's statement that there is no souvenirs on Nar Shaddaa. If only he could know how Ori gets hungry when it comes to artifacts. And the she-warframer was confident, there will be some on the planet.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5466 on: March 04, 2020, 09:08:07 AM »
*Coruscant*
Sheer panic and dumb luck momentarily saved the would-be assassin. He turned as the creature swung, catching the wrist blade full with his rifle, sending severed barrel and scope clattering to the floor. But, without missing a beat, the assassin, regrettably, drew a handgun and prepared to fire.

The imposter shook his head. “My...true form is,” he wiped his cheek and paused a moment. “Undesirable. Though you may keep a level head, the others will not. I will surrender, however, my intentions.” Straightening up, he cleared his throat and continued.
“These creatures,” he started with a wave at the scattering Mongdrigans. As he spoke, his voice slowly contorted from Anakin’s to a modulated, inhuman drone. “Are a highly invasive species. A sigma-class infestation, capable of stripping most planets of resource in a matter of years. My...superiors, deigned it necessary to poison their planet, to quell their population. I’m surprised that, given diplomatic relations, your government has not been contacted by the Sangheili. They seemed unfortunately attached to their little infestation.”

*First Impressions, Deep Space*
Coll shrugged. “There aren’t any mercenary groups that I know of. Though, Great Leader had a lot of documents destroyed during Lord Malgus’s insurrection.” He shrugged. “Perhaps their original owners scampered farther out than your intelligence divisions knew?” Coll offered a good natured smirk at Rex.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 09:11:54 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5467 on: March 05, 2020, 05:40:30 PM »
*** Coruscant ***

"Their fate on Coruscant is our call, not yours," Luke said. "And impersonating my father for this crime is a grievous offense. We will not let you poison his good name any longer."

The Hunter reached out with his other hand in an attempt to seize the assassin by his throat. His reach was swift, almost like a flash.

*** First Impressions, Deep Space ***

"Could be - there were a lot of splinter factions of the CIS that survived the Clone War," Ahsoka responded. "Wonder how one of them got way the hell out here...?"

Slippy immediately dodged, rolled, and came to his feet next to Farah. "What the hell is that?!" he screamed.

"Open fire!" Fox shouted. He, Farah, and Falco fired on the creature with automatic disruptors.

"If you say so, dear," Viktor told Ori. Looking to Spyra, he added, "And as for what I'm looking for on Nar Shaddaa - I don't know, exactly. A strong box, maybe - or a holocron. All I know is it'll be kept in my mother's old apartment in the Duros Sector."

*** Tatooine ***

Three separate laser blasts rang out, followed by three thumps as bodies hit the floor. "You can put your hands down, now," the female voice told Fayam. "I'm surprised you didn't notice - Sith Covenant has wanted your head for some time - something about how you killed their Prophet Hierarchs back in their days as the Covenant Remnant. Now they have the credits to put a big bounty on your head. Way I hear it, even the Obsidian Order and the Tal Shiar are looking to collect."

*** Cardassia Prime ***

"We sent Commander Knight to the Mongdrigan system to repel an Obsidian Order attack there - which presents a unique opportunity for you; we recently learned that the Obsidian Order established a base in the Badlands, not too far from here. With the bulk of their fleet away attacking the Mongdrigans, their base has a significantly weakened garrison," Damar explained. "You wanna nail them, great - go nuts. All we ask is that you capture as many of their vessels as you can. Capture - do not destroy. We can use those vessels to supplement our current fleet. Sound good?"

"Just drop it and eat, baby," Kira chuckled, patting her boyfriend's arm.

*** Starship Stryker, Leaving Tatooine Orbit ***

K'Tath had already input the coordinates to the fleet and the ship went to Transwarp moments later. K'Tath sat back in his seat. It was almost over. The Eternal Katana Fleet was soon to be his, then...

... the Rite of Vengeance. He would decimate those that took away his dragon form, then he would make good on a promise he made to people that rescued him. Then, maybe... he would find peace.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5468 on: March 05, 2020, 06:46:38 PM »
*** Coruscant ***
Amber stood there ready to assist luke if he needed it.

*** First Impressions, Deep Space ***
"It's possible," Rex began "A lone Geonisian started a small army just as the empire came around and vader had his own personal army of Bx droids." he finsihed.

** Warship Draconis Furiam, Coruscant ***
"Then what do you need me to do?" Spyra asked.

"I'm still new here, honey..." Kanan replied moving to Kira trying to kiss her on her muzzle.

*** Starship Stryker, Leaving Tatooine Orbit ***

Cobalt sat there quiet, in deep thought 'what would happen  to me when he's done?' she thought  'what was i born for?' questions swirled around in her head.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5469 on: March 06, 2020, 03:34:03 PM »

Slippy's roll has impressed Fel as the Turian always thought that the toad is a little out of shape. The grey alien couldn't imagine that a person with constitute similar to him can be so agile. But that didn't help much. Even being shot in the head, the abomination was about to continue its attempts to kill Slippy. However, disruptors happened to be a right tool against the Necromorph as breaking molecular connections has caused the abomination to cringe and produce sounds of agony (or what appears to be). Four shots, made by each of the SF team (aside from Fel), have removed most of the monster's limbs and forced its to crawl like a worm. But before the team was able to finish its brutal kill, one more monster has appeared with the same ugly appearance. Luckily, Dranghyr could able to spot another elevator in a small corridor away from the console. That was their way to fall back.

"To the elevator now. I'll cover you.". The Turian commanded, pointing to the cargo elevator with his talon. The DMC operative entered the corridor latest, shooting in the chasing Necromorph with his shock rifle. The projectile made by the Fel's weapon has pushed the monster away, granting additional time to the squad. That was enough to reach the elevator safely and start it to move down. "Everybody is okay? No injures? But at least we know what happened with the station's personnel."

Upon reaching the lower floor, a room with a lot of pipes and a dead hyena next to a terminal appeared. What has immediately alerted is the sounds of a fight behind a door that leads to the tram control room. The door was locked, and there only way to get behind it was to break a malfunctioned door console. That's what the Turian did. What's was waiting on another end was another nasty surprise - a Necromorph mercilessly killing what looks like a cheetah. But deal with the hostile creature wasn't Fel opportunity. Farah or Fox was closest to the door, hence have had all chances to hit the monster.

"Same question. On the other hand, is Ulrich a Cephalon by any chance?". Ori asked. She remembered that Cephalons are named with the name of the one from whom the AI created. If that's so, Ulrich is not just an advance AI, but his neural connections and memory are from Victor's father. That would lead to some interesting twists.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 04:12:33 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5470 on: March 06, 2020, 06:31:51 PM »
*Tatooine*
Fayam crossed his arms. "I'm not surprised. The Obsidian Order has crossed me already, but I got off lucky. I suppose all the bad guys are after me, then. But, I'll show them who's boss... I'll off them single-handedly if I have to." There was a clear tone of pride in his voice, and his expression practically screamed self-glorification.

*Cardassia Prime*
Havoc did not hesitate a moment. He replied, "The Gaians are on it. I'll call my forces and we'll give them a run for their money. Do the Mongdrigans need backup?" The crew added, "We already sent the signal- a good amount of battleships are headed this way. They'll leave one Carrier-class ship half empty to transport any captured ships."

*New Romulus*
Johnny scratched his chin as he added, "True. Besides, this is a paved surface. Even if there were tracks, we'd lose them soon enough." Zealo thought about it and said, "Koman has got his communicator, right?" Anita nodded. "Yes, but I don't dare call him. We might get in more trouble than we're bargaining for." While she was speaking, her communicator gave a signal. Surprised, she picked it up and a mysterious voice came through. "Listen, Cap. If you want your little friend here back alive, you'll do exactly as we say." In the background, Koman's muffled voice could be heard. Zealo said dryly, "So... How much are you bargaining for, again?"

*Gaia*
Immediately upon receiving the signal, the GAC sprung into action. They launched a Carrier half-full of GaiaKnights, 5 BattleEagles, 2 Warbringers and an Overlord.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5471 on: March 09, 2020, 01:19:02 AM »
(*Grabs Defibrillator* LIIIVE LIIIVE!!!)

All of a sudden a knock came to the door of the manor outside a blue and white dragoness stood, wearing what looked like a tribal robe with a low collar, the dragoness eyes changed from yellow to a cyan blue as she waited there a picture of a familiar white fox in her hand.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5472 on: March 10, 2020, 06:41:32 PM »

Anna frowned, and headed for the door. "Who could that be?" she mused aloud. She answered the door, and looked at the dragoness. "Yes? Can I help you?"

Kira just giggled, then closed the distance between her muzzle and Kanan's to kiss him.

*** Tatooine ***

"I'm sure you believe that," the Leopard said. "But the Obsidian Order is hard enough to hunt... and you better hope the Tal Shiar don't sic their Hirogen Hunters on you. Those guys are a pain. Anyway, name's Anne Reznov."

*** Cardassia Prime ***

"The Mongdrigans already have a 'redeemed' Sith Lord and Commander Knight there to back them up, both of whom have fleets of their own," Damar told Havoc. "If anything, the Obsidian Order and their ships in the Badlands pose the more immediate threat. Oh, and watch out for Rogue Jem'Hadar ships - recent intel suggests the Obsidian Order roped a group of them into their schemes."

*** Warship Draconis Furiam, Leaving Coruscant ***

"As a matter of fact, I am," Ulrich responded. "Why do you ask?"

"Helm, set course for Nar Shaddaa - maximum Transwarp velocity," Viktor commanded. The Draconis Furiam maneuvered through the orbital traffic, and them went to Transwarp. "We should be at Nar Shaddaa in a couple hours' time," Viktor said, before he looked to Ori. "And I don't know if you've ever been to Nar Shaddaa, but it's a rough place. Makes Tattooine look better by comparison." His attention then shifted to Spyra. "And you... you're gonna be helping us search for whatever mother and father left me in mother's apartment - but keep your eyes open. I don't want the worst of Nar Shaddaa's thugs sneaking up on us.

*** Starship Stryker, Unspecified Location ***

The Stryker dropped out of Transwarp to a massive fleet seemingly in a battle graveyard. The fleet was massive - Eternal Fleet Battlecruisers were most prominent, along with numerous Dreadnought-class Heavy Cruisers bearing the mark of the Katana Fleet in addition to the mark of the Eternal Fleet. Accompanying them were a collection of UNSC, Covenant, Sangheili, Starfleet, Klingon, Romulan, Reman, Jem'Hadar, Cardassian, Imperial, Rebel, Republic and CIS warships, scavenged from battle graveyards across the universe. At the center of this massive fleet was a seriously-upgraded, scaled-up Allegiance-class Battlecruiser that bore marks identifying the vessel as the Command ship. "Amazing..." K'Tath whispered. "I've never seen a fleet this big. Cobalt, you seeing this?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5473 on: March 10, 2020, 10:08:44 PM »
'mmm." Kanan  cooed in content.

The blue dragoness, blinked her  blue eyes"Hello? Kira? I'm looking for an Amie Ahkrin'kaal, she's my uhh younger step-sister and I came here after i found my home planet ravaged and my parents missing."

*** Starship Stryker, Unspecified Location ***
Though Cobalt saw it all, the thoughts from before, swirled around more in her head, she remained silent and just sat there blinking,  something big was about to happen and it involved her.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 05:27:40 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5474 on: March 11, 2020, 02:13:15 AM »
*Coruscant*
As the Hunter gripped the assassin’s throat, the assassin fired. The low-caliber round, jacketed in dense metal, streaked from the pistol and punched into the Hunter.

The imposter nodded. “I am fully aware of your protocol.” His tone, though obscured by his unnatural dead pan, seemed bored. “My superiors will negotiate the terms of my release.” He lifted his wrists, expecting shackles.

*Mongdrigo*
After a long bout of silence, Officer Begarha spoke. “M’lord, if this Obsidian Order is a threat, shall I prepare the army to mobilize? Though...our fleet is only about five or six ships strong. At least, those are the ones retrofitted with your ship’s shield generation units, m’lord.”

*First Impressions, Deep Space*
“From what I remember,” Coll started. “There were documents recovered after you, Lady Ahsoka, and Lord Malgus fought that monster in the wreck. They described a plan to circumvent a...blockade? Around Coruscant.”