The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251384 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5250 on: July 28, 2019, 02:38:55 AM »
*** Coruscant Customs ***

The customs officers would ask standard questions to the Vengu, then usher them through. The leader of the bunch would be approached by a Zabrak with pale-brown skin and wearing a Coruscant Security uniform. "You there! I have a message for you!" He jogged to close the distance.

Damrosch looked at the Zabrak, What an Interesting looking race unlike anything he has seen. He still needed to reply to this guy though as to not make this overly silent and awkward

"Yes?"

He thought for a second, What could the message possibly be? They just got here so he wondered who could've possibly wanted to give a message.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5251 on: July 28, 2019, 12:01:48 PM »
*** Corneria Spaceport ***

"Good. Anyhow, welcome to the Turian Airlines, he-he.". Fel giggled for the first time since Voss. It was a perfect feeling he has to admit. And the Turian was about to retire to his ship when Nari come out with her comment. It looks like good relationships were a question of matter, not just for Fox. Besides, Nari mentioned about a carrier which could be very welcome here. XIII knows, it was out of his business and if something goes wrong, he will be in charge. So after scratching his chin and a couple of seconds thinking, he added. "I'm not the best psychologist in the world, but I'd like to help you with Krystal. We need her assistance if she can get a carrier for us. Am I right, Nari?"

*** RCS Armored Cruiser ***

"Sure, why not. Those pirates needed to carry something valuable if they were managed to obtain this ship. And I bet they needed to stay away from any detection.". Ori said and proceeded to the first of seven warehouses of the ship. There were a lot of crates with general supplies like meds and food, but then she spotted a cage with a shanjaru. Apart from the fact they were rare and expensive beasts, she knows nothing more about them and assumed, the creature wasn't the real reason for stealing the ship. It couldn't be as the creature is allowed to be captured by the Galactic Society laws, despite the rarity of the creature. The terminal at the end of the wall might reveal something. "I'll read logs. You can check other rooms, meanwhile."

After inspecting the logs of the room, it appeared, that the beast has been captured and intended to be delivered to Drooga the Hutt. The shanjaru in the cage was female and alongside with male one (who could be somewhere on the ship too), needed to be a part of Drooga' feast on Nar Shaddaa. The logs also stated that the vessel allowed pirates to bypass Coruscant guards safely, so they weren't stopped. Ori had no idea on how the Hutt was going to taking care of the beast. But the female Orokin thought that is would be wise if they'll return creature in the hands of animal rights activists. And so she decided to suggest the idea.

"Viktor, do you have any plans on visiting Coruscant? We have a cargo here to deliver". The girl in warframe said inspecting the beast. Unfortunately, she wasn't a vet, and thus can't examine the health of the creature. Therefore, she hoped they have enough time to deliver the beast to Coruscant before the shanjaru' health gets worse.

*** Somewhere in Unexplored Space (changed from Char' orbit) ***

Helix was about to proceed to the Cube when his long-range sensors detected a Vengu ship. Apart from the fact that they were birds, the cyborg knew nothing. For some reasons, none of Rangers had any contact with them. That is why the information about the corvids was almost empty in the Rangers' network. Helix didn't know what he may expect from them, but apparently, he needed to let them know to not open the fire toward the Borg' Cube by no means as the cyborg is going to investigate the drifting ship. Therefore upon approaching the Borg' vessel, he has hailed the Vengu, using his long-range communication arrays.

"This is ranger Helix. I'm going to beam down to the Cube', please don't attack the ship. I appreciate any assistance, tho'.". Helix transmitted, then started to scan the Cube. Surprisingly for him, he couldn't find any active power signatures nor any life signs aboard. But for the cyborg, it was too early to rejoice. He wanted to inspect this ghostship by himself; hence, he started to adjusts his ship into transportation range.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 07:12:56 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5252 on: July 29, 2019, 03:00:40 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Battleground*
As Malgus drew his weapon, a heavy thrum filled the air, shaking the loose soil around the landing craft. A horrible clank-clanking accompanied the drop door as it opened. Instead of hydraulic rams and rotary servos, twin chains of black metal supported the door like a drawbridge. The inside of the craft was bathed in red light, a menacing glow that allowed little view in. A few seconds later, a shambles of a Mongdrigan, his fur a pale purple barely clinging to his frame, stumbled out and peered into the sunlight, his eyes unused to the light. He spotted Malgus and shuffled off the ramp, metal-clad shoes skirting around the errant tiberium crystal. His voice, though weak, still reached Malgus.
“Does it accept the Rite of Combat?”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5253 on: July 29, 2019, 04:06:27 PM »
*Torgus Prime*
Fayam had gone back to obliterating the Capellan small grunts. It was here, finally, that several of his weapons made only empty clicking noises instead of roars. Several of his weapons had run out of ammo, as he hadn't restocked his ship since he got it. It still had a couple of nuclear torpedoes, but Fayam deemed it best to hold back on those, since they were rather expensive.

Anna had taken her attention back to the command ship. She wondered what was going on inside, but it would be reckless of her to charge in. True, her armour could take quite a beating, but it wasn't available to her. The same went for her weapon. Lost in thought, she awaited the reports.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5254 on: July 30, 2019, 03:04:53 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen couldn't really believe what he heard. The first to escape...? That must mean there's something going on that was far worse than he expected.

A bunch of crooks after you...

Michen nodded slightly. To be honest, he could only escape because help popped up at just the right time. He wasn't sure how big the threat was... Would they search for him here?

From what I'd like to guess, they're probably Earth-operated. They won't come here unless they got a reason to. And since they have more targets, they won't focus on you for a while.

But the other ferals...

Michen just appeared to have zoned off into his own thoughts during this internal conversation with what he called this "second person" in his head. Though, to be honest, he did zone off for that. He just couldn't find the right words to say. There literally was a criminal organisation after sentient ferals... Like him. Part of the target group. A big target group. How many of them would they capture? It was enough to make him feel helpless, and the picture he was looking at did not help at all. He was worried. Not just about himself, but moreso about the entire target group he was part of.

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #5255 on: July 30, 2019, 05:03:32 PM »
|Corusant, transport station|

New world, new posibilities.... blah blah blah.  Fricking adds. I say as I get off the ship and step out. Damn, this really is an amazing city! Okay,,,, so I need.. I take out a little note from my pocket: Hmm... I don't see the adress that well... I should find a map or something I start walking around the city and asking random people
,,Good thing my parents are rich'' I whisper as I see a picture of the lower sector.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 09:11:24 AM by Noah Fulf »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5256 on: August 03, 2019, 04:53:51 AM »
*** Qo'nos Orbital Station ***

"To the shipyard. I need to talk to a technician about some buggy hardware. I think. That and some supplies." That was probably more than what Weaver needed to say. He was still unsure if his scanner was actually glitching or not.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5257 on: August 03, 2019, 11:18:29 AM »
|Corusant, transport station|

Once the folf exited from his ship, an otter approached him. Then she checked her tricoder to ensure that she will pronounce the folf' name correctly.

"Hi. You must be Foderis Snydle, right? My name is Yakaboo, I'm here to meet and deliver you to the headquarter of Spark Industries. Follow me, please.". The otter said and the two made their way to a luxury speeder; then Yakaboo proceeded with programming the speeder. It was AI-based transport, so the interaction was minimal. Spark Industries makes everything in order to give their employers the best conditions to do the job as they know how does it impact the mood of the most. They can afford it after all. "I didn't read your profile, but my boss Edo has been waiting for your arrive impatiently. Said, you have intrigued him pretty much. Did you two talk before?"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 03:55:10 PM by XIII »

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5258 on: August 03, 2019, 12:35:36 PM »
|Corusant, somewhere|

Hesitant, I step into the speeder:,, No actually, we haven't. I only got an invitation to come here for something to take care of,,, the note said ''You would be perfect for the job'' but not much else...'' I akwardly lay back in the speeder, my mind racing with ideas:,, And did you say he was intriuged by me? Flattering...'' I add and look out of the crystal clear window.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5259 on: August 03, 2019, 03:03:33 PM »
*** Qo'nos Orbital Station ***

"Stand by," the Transporter Officer responded, tapping in commands to the console before him. There would be a glow of red light, Weaver would feel a dizzying sense of velocity and a slight tingling, and he was reappear at the shipyard transporter room.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Are you alright?" Mathayus asked Michen.

Jason lay curled up on his bed, and it was clear he was crying. Sniffling and whimpering could be heard.

*** NCAC Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Really?" Vitani responded. "And what might that be?"

*** Mongdrigo, Battleground ***

"Am I correct in assuming you're Brottleheim? Or merely one of his servants?" Malgus asked, approaching the creature, Lightsaber in hand.

*** Torgus Prime ***

"Commander, boarding parties report ship is almost under our control - Klingon Marines are hitting the engine room and hangars, our forces are closing in on the bridge... hang on... new message from down planetside - Torrentus' forces are getting hit hard by Capellan Armored Forces," the Comms officer reported. The XO turned to Anna.

"You could spearhead the ground assault yourself - or you could order some of our ships here in orbit down there, so you can sift through enemy databanks," he told her.

"It's not quite that simple, but let's get going; we can talk about Krystal along the way," Fox said, following Fel.

"Say, how fast is your ship?" Falco asked Fel as he followed suit.

"We were going to Coruscant anyway, to get this thing's ID tags changed and claim the bounty," Viktor responded. "What kind of cargo we talking about--" he stopped when he spotted the beast. "--Oh. Those things. Spyra, you seeing this? And who are we delivering this to?"

"The supreme chancellor wishes to speak to you," the Zabrak said. "There is transport waiting outside to take you to the Senate Tower."

*** Coruscant ***

As the Folf and Otter were traveling through Coruscant's sky lanes, they were hit with an unexpected surprise: a Strange vessel neither of them would likely recognize, bearing a red "XII" logo, de-cloaked, and the wings lowered into an attack configuration. The ship immediately fired wingtip-mounted Disruptors - and hit a leaving transport behind the speeder as ht was headed upwards.

*** Starship Stryker, Mos Eisely Approach ***

"We'll be landing in Mos Eisely Spaceport. Not the best place to land, but my contact is there. With luck, we'll be able to track down a sandcrawler - or the whereabouts of one - while we're there," K'Tath said. He piloted the craft to one of the open ports, and landed the ship.

*** Risa, Beachfront ***

Markus chuckled, then replied, "Malcom wanted to try and build one on his own. Don't worry, I can see him." He really could; their son was just a few yards away, working on his sandcastle.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5260 on: August 03, 2019, 05:02:19 PM »
*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Laylah slowly approached Jason, "What's wrong" She asked, drawling closer to the fox.(correct me on the species there if i'm wrong)

*** NCAC Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***
"Well it's kinda lonly in here so i wondered if you mind going out to eat?" Kylie asked.

*** Mongdrigo, Battleground ***
Rex stood his ground waiting for Malgus to make the first strike, despite his feelings towards the Sith, he did not want to anger the entire planet.

"I have no idea what that is, but it doesn't look too happy." Spyra replied.

"Good the sooner I get back the sooner i can take a long deserved break." Nari sighed, she'd been working hard for the last 48 hours and had hardly gotten any sleep.

** Starship Stryker, Mos Eisely Approach ***
"Shouldn't be too hard to find one." Colbalt replied, rubbing her eyes "It's not like they camoflauge them. I just hope we don't Run into those crazy tusken raiders."

*** Risa, Beachfront ***
"Wait, i thought...I must have been day dreaming." Krystal sighed, kinda missing being alone with Markus, but it wasn't exactly bad with Malcom, either. she linked with her son for a moment telepathically sending him what knowledge she had on sand castles which in her case was little more than sands consistency  and a couple other things Tigress had taught her about building with 'dirt' or sand.

***Dragon'taan system Low Star orbit***
a lone fighter flew close the star of the Dragon'taan system the pilot, a familiar Lynx, piloted the craft ,but for some reason was not even sweating, She actually was in quiet a comfortable environment. "Shields holding up hull integrity fine, I think i took a solar flare and the shields held up fine." The pilot said over a comm line she had to Dragon'taan.  "Roger you can head back now, unless you feel more testing is required" Said Tigress Arcnon.  "When you said this thing could fly next to a star, I thought you were crazy." Miyu replied "But now I wonder if this thing can fly straight into the star without being destroyed." Miyu replied.  "Yeah well don't get any ideas i'd rather not lose your or the fighter it's still expirmental." Tigress replied.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5261 on: August 03, 2019, 07:55:30 PM »
*** Corneria Spaceport -> Dragon'taan orbit***

"The warp drive of this ship has the warp factor of ten, meaning its speed is seventy-two light years per hour. For such a vessel it's a good speed I believe. It could be even higher, but I haven't seen better eezo engines than the one installed on this ship". The Turian explained to the bird while two were walking inside the ship. Once inside, Fel put his weapons into a locker, approached a holodeck and called EDI, who looks like a dragon. Initially, it was a woman, but then it was changed by Dranghyr' request. The AI helps Fel to maintain the ship and sometimes even pilot it. Yet a team of living creatures would still do the job better. "EDI, set the course on Dragon'taan and autopilot it on the maximum warp speed. Also, treat any request from the ship crew as mine. Execute now.".

The hologram of the dragon nodded and disappeared, leaving Fel and Star Fox team in the command room. Quite soon, the ship powered up its engines and departed off of the spaceport, and then Corneria' orbit. And after a while, the ship entered warp space. The grey alien decided to use the granted moment and decided to ask about Krystal before the team will spread across the living rooms.

"Fox, while we've got a few hours of spare time, what's wrong between you and Krystal? Tell me everything if possible". Fel said, once Normandy entered to the transwarp tunnel.

"This beast is supposed to be delivered on Nar Shaddaa, in the hands of a crime lord for his feast. I'd suggest to take it on Coruscant and pass the creature to animal rights activists. Maybe they even pay us something". Ori suggested and upon approached the cage with shanjaru, got a loud growl from the beast.

*** Coruscant, on the way to Spark Industries HQ***

"Yeah. Edo is a little weird, but a nice guy. And frankly, he treats people like us as Gods. Anthro people I mean. Says, he can't live without us or something like that. You'll see.". Otter said right before the attack of an unknown ship. Yakaboo has immediately turned on the cloaking device and using internal comlinks, initiated the communication with her headquarters. "This is Yakaboo! We're under attack, please send someone."

The respond was fast - quite soon a corvette with "Spark Industries" logo, armed with three anti-proton turrets. After a quick identification and sending message to Yakaboo' speeder, the corvette engaged in a fight with a Klingon vessel by using tractor beam on it and bombard with its cannons, providing time for otter and folf to fly away.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:10:34 PM by XIII »

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5262 on: August 03, 2019, 08:16:42 PM »
|Coruscant, on the way to Spark Industries HQ|

,,Oh really? How interesting" I respond, not looking back and still looking out. I see a black mass in the sky... :,, And I really can't wait to meet him! He just seems so interesting and cool and cut-"
I hear a loud bang from the outside and I curiously look outside.
"This is Yakaboo, we are under attack, please send help"
,,What is happening?" I ask Yakaboo as more shots miss us. She doesn't respond, but instead starts typing something in a terminal.
She does something, but I see no difference in the speeder.
,,If you don't mind, I will just.... Umm... Stay here, unmoving and not die, if that's okay?"
What did I get myself into?

I stay quiet and try not to get an episode while the "help" comes.
Doubt they will do anything. Why did I get on this?? And why are they attacking me? I am not important!
Right?

I close my eyes. Gripping the handle, I try to wait it out.

We escaped. Finally!!
,,WHAT WAS THAT?" I yell at Yakaboo.
That was mean
,,Sorry, I was just... Stressed. This is the first time that I WAS SHOT AT!"
I calm down and ask what was on my mind for some time:
,,Will I... Get an interview or something? And are we close?!"
My hand impatiently grabs the seat cover and rips it apart.
I look out again.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5263 on: August 03, 2019, 08:32:02 PM »

"The supreme chancellor wishes to speak to you," the Zabrak said. "There is transport waiting outside to take you to the Senate Tower."

"Supreme chancellor, eh?"

Damrosch stood there for a moment nodding and tipping the shiny black military cap at the Zabrak before walking back out to take the transport to this 'supreme chancellor'. He needed to actually the communicator he had so it could reach the General Secretary back on Venh.

*** Somewhere in Unexplored Space (changed from Char' orbit) ***

Helix was about to proceed to the Cube when his long-range sensors detected a Vengu ship. Apart from the fact that they were birds, the cyborg knew nothing. For some reasons, none of Rangers had any contact with them. That is why the information about the corvids was almost empty in the Rangers' network. Helix didn't know what he may expect from them, but apparently, he needed to let them know to not open the fire toward the Borg' Cube by no means as the cyborg is going to investigate the drifting ship. Therefore upon approaching the Borg' vessel, he has hailed the Vengu, using his long-range communication arrays.

"This is ranger Helix. I'm going to beam down to the Cube', please don't attack the ship. I appreciate any assistance, tho'.". Helix transmitted, then started to scan the Cube. Surprisingly for him, he couldn't find any active power signatures nor any life signs aboard. But for the cyborg, it was too early to rejoice. He wanted to inspect this ghostship by himself; hence, he started to adjusts his ship into transportation range.

The chattering communications between the ships went quiet as soon as the flagship relayed the message between them. Eventually, the chattering started again and one could see the faint blink of two of the orb-shaped starfighters being sent out to, hopefully, assist this 'ranger'.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5264 on: August 03, 2019, 09:35:18 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded softly, still not saying a word for the moment. But... Deep down, he knew his feelings. He wasn't all right. It hurt, knowing that so many people of a group he belonged to were in trouble. He had heard before somewhere that if one person of a group was in dire trouble, the entire group could feel that. Some spiritual shenanigan he heard, or so he thought. But... Now he noticed what was really meant by that. He could feel it too, and it was clearly visible on his face. Helplessness, sadness, anger... Almost like he could feel a fraction of what the sentient ferals that were locked up felt.

"Michen? It'll be all right..."

He looked to his left for a brief moment, just with his eyes. There, next to him, there was a female anthro arctic fox sitting on her knees. However, it was a fox with wolf ears. The "second person in his head". Now that was a sight for sore eyes. As far as he knew, he was the only one who could actually see this "voice" like this. He was also the only one who was able to hear her or touch her. Of course, she also wasn't really physically there. Other people would just walk right through "her", without being any the wiser that someone was actually there. Since this "second person" lived in Michen's mind, and was also part of Michen's mind, the snow leopard was pretty much the only person who could directly interact with her.

It wasn't magic, exactly, more of a mental companion. It wasn't an universal thing to have, not even for sentient ferals. At the same time, he was also far from the only one to have something like that. It was simply a rare thing, at least not before he became a giant icecube. That probably hadn't changed much, though. Not that the feral cared that much. Michen had always been an oddball, so to him, it was just another quirk on a list.

Still. Even with his "second person" here, he had the idea that he was helpless in his case. He was a little calmer now, sure, but he still couldn't help but feel at a loss of what to do.