The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251291 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4875 on: March 04, 2019, 02:54:54 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Capital City ~

Michen tilted his head. Tigers? Mr. Force Fox was talking about a dragon here? Ah well, it didn't matter. Michen raised a paw as a sign of saying "hello", since there was a lack of other possibilities to do so. After doing that, he just let the fox and tigress do their thing for the time being.

Also, that little kid the tigress carried was kinda cute.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4876 on: March 04, 2019, 03:40:30 PM »
***DICEF***
(Sorry if I wasn't clear Romulan. What I was trying to say, was that you could get to the planet on the Leaf, while other Draycon ships warped in to help out.)

-General Sulyek, the Leaf is prepared to warp. Are you going to take it?- The humming died a little as the warp went into idle, and Nova's ship came back down. "Warp coords are in. The ships should be warping soon."

***Draycon Surveillance Ship***

'Computer, cloak. A ship is coming.' -Cloak successful. Continue scan?- 'Yes computer.'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4877 on: March 04, 2019, 08:25:29 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

(Just call me Rom, Nova :)  )

"It'd be better of I returned to Dragon'taan aboard my own vessel," Vokun responded. "A member of the DMC Command aboard a foreign vessel might give some... wrong ideas. Besides, if my ship and I were recalled, then I must return aboard my ship, lest my crew be declared AWOL. You are welcome to accompany me there, however."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Marie put her child in his seat in the vehicle, shared one last kiss with Mathayus, and then got in to take the kid to his appointment. Mathayus motioned for Michen to follow him inside, and walked in. The interior was amazing, definitely a luxurious home. But then, it housed multiple members of the same family. A young fox, no more than four or five, approached Mathayus.

"Uncle Faasnu, daddy's not letting me watch his game," he said to Mathayus.

"I imagine your father has a reason for that, Jason," Mathayus told the child. "Where's your sister?"

"I don't--" Jason started. By the time he said "know", an older child, roughly seven years of age, came into the room, and squeed in delight on seeing Michen. This child was a pink-skinned Dragoness, minus her wings, a spitting image of her mother. Kira. Kira immediately ran to and attempted to hug Michen.

"Uncle Faasnu, where'd you find him?! He's so cute!" she exclaimed.

"Kira... Michen is not a pet. I'll explain later," Mathayus told Kira.

Kira was about to say something when she looked over and spotted Tigress. "Aunt Tigress!" she exclaimed, running over to hug the tiger woman.

*** IKV Terror Wing ***

The Klingon vessel locked onto Fayam's ship with the tractor beam, and tried to guide it into the shuttle bay.

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"That's... interesting. I would not have expected that from a former-Sith Lord," Ahsoka commented.

*** Landing Bay, Mongdrigo ***

"Haven't really had time to change my looks," Malgus replied. He tapped his breath mask. "This thing is a must. Can't go too long without it, especially these days. Ever since Alderaan..." He trailed off, then closed his eyes, shook his head, and recomposed himself. "Regardless, might I ask what cargo you have brought? And tell me it's not slaves, as that bit's changed since the... change in command."

*** IKV Rogue Corneria Orbit ***

With the Sith Covenant routed from the area, the Cornerian Military and the 601st assumed joint command and began the painstaking, arduous task of picking up the pieces left by the Sith Covenant, while the Eternal Alliance began broadcasting the news of Corneria's liberation across the galaxy.

Travis turned to Bios. "Once your people are back aboard, are you gonna need a ride anywhere? I can drop you off wherever you need to go on my way back to Dragon'taan."

*** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Bridge ***

Saraabi tenderly kissed Kayle, tightening her grip on him.

*** Ma'Hara, Lupe's Home ***

Kayla raised en eyebrow. "Two months, and you're both living together? Hnh. I've heard of fast forming relationships, but damn. Wish I could form a relationship that fast."

*** Coronet Zoo, Coronet, Corellia ***

Vitani subtly thanked her contact, and made her way back to the space port, looking for a secluded spot to beam out. She knew there was only one world Markus would make a home of if not Dragon'taan itself: New Cerinia. She should have seen that before.

*** Belsavis ***

Having fought his way through the White Maw pirates, K'Tath stood at the door to the vault they were trying to get into. It was easy enough to enter the access code, and gain entry - something the dead White Maw around him could not do. He looked around the vault, looking for what he could use.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4878 on: March 04, 2019, 09:22:44 PM »

following the pink dragon  a younger red fox stood back a little afraid of the new comer. "Uncle Fasnuu what's that?" The young vixen asked pointing to Michen with a shaky hand.

"Hello Kira what brings you this far into the manor?" Tigress asked, hugging the smaller dragon back.

Amie stepped up behind Drake. "I think we need some advice." she said...

"Not on the bridge, sweetie." Kayle teased...

"We're both telepathic." Lupe noted "tends to speed up understanding." she added with a smirk.

*** Belsavis ***
K'Tath wound find a huge briefcase like object in the vault's storage, along with a much smaller case...both had an odd raised mark of a tiger paw  blue with black claws, on them, among the  other things in the vault, these cases were likely the most interesting.... though the larger case would weight a hefty amount.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4879 on: March 05, 2019, 06:02:53 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Landing Bay*
Marghulis chuckled. “Slaves? No no, ice. I got a hundred and twenty tons for ya. I’ll be taking one ton of tiberium, and I’ll be hiring three. Lost a couple when an ice-shelf collapsed.” His paw snaked out, palm up. “Sound good?”

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
“Yeah,” Coburn smiled. “Lord Malgus even brought this miracle medicine. I...can’t remember the name. Blue liquid stuff. Upped survival rates by one hundred percent.”

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4880 on: March 05, 2019, 05:58:50 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Fox Force Knight Mansion ~

When Michen  entered the building, he couldn't help but look around. To be honest, the whole area seemed to be super-luxurious. This wasn't a house, this was a mansion! Before he got the time to finish, though, his thoughts were disrupted by the small fox.

Then a dragon kid appeared. If it was anything like how feral dragons were, but just smaller, then there was no reason to be afraid of feral dragons at all. Well, judging by the size of the room they were in right now, feral dragons could still be a lot bigger than he was expecting at this point. Maybe he could've seen one or two of them during the trip to this place, but uhh... He wasn't really paying attention to what was happening on the other side of the windows.

A while later more kids popped up. This could be a problem. The snow leopard started to slowly flick his tail, being somewhat agitated by everything going on around him. He caught himself biting harder on the comm badge than he intended to as a sign that he was overwhelmed by the events.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4881 on: March 06, 2019, 07:01:24 PM »
***DICEF***

He nods, telling the computer to get the ships ready. "What fleet positioning would you recommend. You are correct, our ship desgins are strange to you, but there would be the same amount of alarum if I were to acompany you. Our ships can cloak, but a ship twice as large as your transport vessels uncloaking, will cause panic." The Leaf warps into orbit, nearly colliding into another Draycon Vessel. Nova looked down at his transponder, reading a message. "Oh, it seems that the other ships are here. They will defend Dromund while we go. If you want, I can get one of the warper ships and we can expand the field to warp both your ship, and my ship there, if you want."

***Draycon Surveillance Vessel***

"We have a message from DICEF computer." -Yes. Draycon ships will be warping soon, but only if the Dragon'taan allows the ships to follow-

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4882 on: March 07, 2019, 06:11:28 PM »
*Terror Wing*
The Blowfish Mk.II went in smoothly. When it detected the tractor beam, its engines disengaged and it came in with room to spare. Fayam noted the landing gear symbol going on as the ship came in. He whisteled. "Well, look at that. Apparently it does have a protocol for these situations."

*New Romulus*
Faith came loose from the ground as Anna guided it towards Kuat to check on the progress. She expected them to give her a message when it would be done regardless, but she decided to drop by anyway.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4883 on: March 15, 2019, 04:17:44 PM »
(Sorry for not posting in so long, people - one of my External Hard Drives crashed, and I've been busy with another RP over in Serious RP.)

*** IKV Terror Wing ***

"Convenient," Rhea commented. She looked to her tactical officer. "So'wI yIchu!" The tactical officer nodded, and engaged the cloaking device. She then looked to her helmsman. "Helm, plot a course for Qo'nos. Maximum Warp."

*** Kuat Naval Shipyard ***

The personnel were a bit surprised to see Anna and the Faith drop by so soon, but they were happy to report progress was proceeding as planned.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Stand by, sir," Vokun told Nova. "Suleyk to the Inquisitor... one to beam directly to the bridge." In a sustained flash of light, Vokun was beamed aboard his ship. "Helm," he commanded, "Plot a course for Dragon'taan. Best Translight Velocity." He then returned his attention to Nova. "I would prefer you wait until I break the news of this encounter to my superiors before you show up over Dragon'taan - DMC ships don't shoot strangers on sight, but it's a lot easier on us if we follow standard first contact protocols."

"That's our guest here, Shiloe, please leave him alone - he's had a rough time of it already," Mathayus said to the young female fox. He motioned for Michen to follow him as he ascended a flight of stairs to the second story, heading for his own room, beyond which lay his meditation chambers.

"From who and on what?" Drake asked.

*** Mongdrigo, Landing Bay ***

"Fine with me," Malgus responded, shaking Marghulis' hand. "I assume you know where to go for your business?"

*** Hospital, Mongdrigo ***

"Blue liquid healing solution... you mean Bacta? Or was it Kolto?" Ahsoka asked.

Saraabi chuckled heartily, and started for her quarters, trying to guide Kayle there by the hand.

"Hnh... I don't think I ever want to be a telepath. I don't want to know what everyone around me is thinking all the time..." Kayla commented.

*** Belsavis ***

K'Tath slapped a transporter device on both cases and beamed them to his ship, before sealing the vault and activating his own transporter and beaming back himself. Once back aboard his vessel, he activated the big case.

*** Corellia ***

Vitani continued looking for a secluded beam-out point, so no one would see her leave.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4884 on: March 15, 2019, 04:39:09 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Landing Bay*
As Malgus clasped Marghulis's paw, a second paw shot from his side and sandwiched the Sith's paw against the captain's. On the new paw, intricate tattoos snaked around and up the paw towards his arm. Marghulis smiled wider. "Of course," he hissed. "Your Garrus? Is he still alive?"

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
"I'm not sure. There's references to both. Kolto, I think." Coburn shrugged. "Either way, it's saved many lives. Even Lett, one of the Red Brigade. She was close to death when she got home, but the medicine saved her."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4885 on: March 15, 2019, 07:17:33 PM »
"ummm okay..." Shiloe replied walking over to her Aunt, Kira.

"I dunno your dad or mother on parenting maybe, Jason seemed a little upset you wouldn't let him play your game with you or something..." Amie shrugged. "I can understand your reasons i just want to further discuss with a more experienced parent about my disagreements, and I'd rather you hear them." Amie added.

"Oooh sensitive are we?" Kayle asked as he followed along....

"It's not that broad or simple, Lupe replied "Along with the fact that can be very overwhelming, Telepaths usually train to focus their abilities to either one or their own mind, because to be honest reading the minds of many say in a restaurant or a classroom is very overwhelming, it's kinda hard to explain to  a non-telepath ,but think of it as having  twenty voices in your head that you can't silence.. that's what telepaths  usually get when their powers first develop unless properly trained before hand and even then training later, At first it requires a lot of mental 'power' but eventually it becomes second nature..." Lupe explained the best she could.

***Belsavis***
 a small panel opened up on the larger case,
K'Tath would find a sort of keypad on the side of the 'briefcase'  where the panel had opened, the code K'Tath would have gotten from the research files, would open the case

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 07:27:27 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4886 on: March 15, 2019, 10:26:51 PM »
*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria***
     Katin nodded, acknowledging that Silrus was indeed correct. “Yes, and as soon as we can I’m going up there myself to meet these Majestic Twelve firsthand. Put the fear of Death in them!”(As in putting the fear of ‘God’ into someone. The god of Death.)

*** Nephira, Kingdon of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***

"Hnh... then might I offer my assistance? I have my own score to settle with MJ12," Mesmerin offered.

*** Nephira Orbit ***

The Iron Dragon had her prize ensnared in an ASIB, and was fending off the other Majestic 12 ships almost effortlessly. Their weapons had almost no effect on her shields.

"Shiloe, why are you shaking?" Kira asked.

"I'm pretty sure mom and dad would agree with my decision - Jason and Shiloe aren't old enough to be even watching these games, honey. When they get older, and have a better grasp on the difference between real life and these games, then we can start sharing our games library with them." Drake paused, and then added, "And speaking of mom and dad, where the hell did they go? Shouldn't they have been home by now?"

"And here I was thinking you were being the sensitive one," Saraabi teased as she opened the door.

"Yeah, I'll just leave the telepathy to you," Kayla chuckled. "But I did want to ask - do either of you know anything about a world called Belsavis?"

*** Belsavis ***

K'Tath keyed in the code, and got things started, then stood back and watched.

*** Mongdrigo, Landing Bay ***

"If he is, I haven't heard from him; we haven't received any word from him in some time. It's possible he's just too busy tending to his newborn children," Malgus responded.

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"Well, next time you can, maybe you should ask Lord Malgus if he knows of Bacta. Kolto's a good start, but Bacta is more... widely-available. I don't know if he told you, but Kolto is found on only one world - Manaan. But, in his defense, Malgus may not have known of Bacta, owing to his extreme age," Ahsoka suggested.

*** Coronet City, Corellia ***

Deciding to take a mercenary contract or two while she was in the area, Vitani altered course and headed for a mercenary enclave.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4887 on: March 15, 2019, 10:47:37 PM »

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
     Damien crossed his arms, “Okay, I’m listening.” His tails were tapping at the ground. The whole situation making less and less sense to him. How could someone not of his world be able to pull magic from their crystals without knowledge of how they work? Esme joined next to Damien waiting for the explanation.

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Aapoake***
The soldier opened the front of his armor (Ref pic ) and stepped out of the armor, Gray a large grey wolf set some device on the floor and the hologram of a  scaled down view of a large round moon shaped space station came up "Years ago people in other parts of the universe used crystals like yours in giagantic weapons, capable of destroying planets." The Wolf explained, tapping a button on the hologram emiter with his foot, the hologram changing to what appeard to be a bladeless hilt. "Along with that they can also use crystals  to focus energy into weapons like this energy sword or ranged weapons." THe wolf explained the hologram showing the 'lightsaber turning on, then off and breaking up into it's individual components including the focusing crystal.

"I-I'm afraid of our visitor." Shiloh replied.

"Well I don't fully agree with you." Amie replied crossing her arms, a playful smile appearing across her muzzle.

"Only for you." Kayle teased back.

"Fine with me, more complicated than experinced telepaths make it look." Lupe replied "Can't say we've been there,but we have heard of it." "You hungry?"

*** Belsavis ***

the case hissed as it popped open revealing a female Lucario, Like K'Tath, but her fur, a cobalt blue color with black 'trim.' her  beautifully Athletic toned body in plain sight of K'Tath, somehow curled up inside the large case...

*** Coronet City, Corellia ***
As Vitani, headed toward the mercenary Enclave, she would pick up a 'follower' a shadowy dark robed person, who might have seemed familiar to her if she remember a previous encounter....

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 10:52:18 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4888 on: March 16, 2019, 12:46:45 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam noted, "Well, I think I'll hang around until you arrive. I assume you can take it from there."

*Kuat shipyard*
Anna nodded. "Hm. Not quite done yet, it appears. Oh well, it's a pretty large project, to be honest. For now, we'll return to New Romulus and see if we can help out D'Tan some more." She retraced Faith's steps to New Romulus.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4889 on: March 16, 2019, 01:39:35 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Fox Force Knight Mansion ~

Michen nodded, still seeming agitated even now the kids had run off. He followed the fox to the second floor, seeming somewhat hesitant. It would finally give him some idea of where he could go off to, a safe space for whenever he felt like he needed some alone time to recharge.

Between notes, this mansion was humongous. This oughtta be a fun place to explore sometime... After making himself comfortable of course.