The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257837 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4365 on: July 18, 2018, 10:07:52 PM »
***Onderon - Borealis Med Bay**

After what would seem like hours, the droids would all chime when they had finished healing Angel. After a final bodily scan, some x-ray prints would show on a nearby screen, displaying the odd organ placement she had, where she did not have any true defecation section, leading from the stomach being some sort of webbed gland, branching out to the body like a heart.  Her heart looked normal enough. She seemed to be missing any actual pair of Lungs, at least a normal kind, where the scans would show that she could breathe in a vacuum, but the scan could not fully explain it.

As she began to awaken, Angel made a noise of confusion just as the machine seemed to short out, rattling the restraints when she tried to sit up.

*** Starship Chimera, En Route to Onderon ***

Gypsie used her tails to keep him down on the bed, effectively pinning him with her tails, beginning to tickle his nose, "Yeah.  I can keep him here... Lock the door on your way out, please~", her intentions beyond that were to simply tend to Kyle with her magical herbs that she hopes are still hidden in her tails.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4366 on: July 18, 2018, 10:56:57 PM »

After what would seem like hours, the droids would all chime when they had finished healing Angel. After a final bodily scan, some x-ray prints would show on a nearby screen, displaying the odd organ placement she had, where she did not have any true defecation section, leading from the stomach being some sort of webbed gland, branching out to the body like a heart.  Her heart looked normal enough. She seemed to be missing any actual pair of Lungs, at least a normal kind, where the scans would show that she could breathe in a vacuum, but the scan could not fully explain it.

As she began to awaken, Angel made a noise of confusion just as the machine seemed to short out, rattling the restraints when she tried to sit up.

Gypsie used her tails to keep him down on the bed, effectively pinning him with her tails, beginning to tickle his nose, "Yeah.  I can keep him here... Lock the door on your way out, please~", her intentions beyond that were to simply tend to Kyle with her magical herbs that she hopes are still hidden in her tails.

The doctor would undo Angels restraints , and motion for her to stay there handing her  some ice cream on a  tray "Now if we can keep your friend here out of trouble, maybe I can take a nap.' The doctor complained, walking over  to Rochell. "Do you want a cybernetic or  regrown arm?" She asked the Sergal (I think she was a Sergal)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:58:43 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #4367 on: July 18, 2018, 11:06:53 PM »

The doctor would undo Angels restraints , and motion for her to stay there handing her  some ice cream on a  tray "Now if we can keep your friend here out of trouble, maybe I can take a nap.' The doctor complained, walking over  to Rochell. "Do you want a cybernetic or  regrown arm?" She asked the Sergal (I think she was a Sergal)

Angel sat up and took the tray, still waking up, but once she poked the frozen cream and tasted it, Angel let out a happy chirp and started eating it, using the spoon provided backwards.

Rochell slowly woke up, sitting up and looking at the doctor, "I'm no lizard, Doc... I can't regrow my arm!", which followed with a weak chuckle.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4368 on: July 18, 2018, 11:12:47 PM »

"Ahh! but I can, for you that is, though it'll take a bit and I'll need some DNA." the doctor explained "Vat grown limbs have been a successful procedure for about... 90 or so years now the hard part is reattaching the the nerve endings,but we can do that here easy."

Amber tried to correct Angel's use of the spoon...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4369 on: July 19, 2018, 11:00:07 PM »

Angel turned the spoon and tried scooping the ice cream with the underside and somehow kept eating the ice cream.

Rubbing her eyes, still waking up, Rochell looked at her 'healthy' stump of an arm, "B-but, I don't have any credits! Everything I owned is just scrap and knickknacks, nothing of it is of any value, not even in the underground.  Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I can ever afford it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4370 on: July 20, 2018, 01:17:16 AM »

"You haven't seen the bill, yet." The Doc smirked. "It won't cost you anything except maybe  a strand of hair for the DNA i'd be glad to do it for no charge if that's what you want."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4371 on: July 20, 2018, 01:57:32 AM »
*** Sol III Orbit ***

The Elachi were completely wiped out, save the one ship that was being boarded; it fell quickly, and the alert status was ended, therefore allowing civilian ships to leave.

*** Ship Graveyard Outside Cardassian Space ***

The drones would find the escape pods all in their berths, with no signs of having been used at all. This corvette was like a ghost ship. The bridge lay not far beyond the escape pods...

While Jacqueline scanned the field for any signs of this supposed cloaked Klingon vessel, the three ships she was salvaging - the Jem'Hadar Battlecruiser and the two Cardassian Keldons - came online, and an unidentified vessel, clearly cloaked, flew through the glitter Dusk had released earlier, perhaps accidentally. When hit, the direction suggested it was approaching Dusk's vessel.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle was the first to answer the call. "Caller, please identify," he requested, per protocol.

*** Dragon'taan, Draco city, Senator Blosia's home ***

"Alex..." Roc called for Alex. "... get your commanding officer, get him now; you have an imminent threat on your doorstep."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

The anthro-Charizard went backstage, and looked around for the one in charge.

*** Sangheilios, Overlord Dropship command center ***

"I see," Thel stated, looking over the mechs. "Is there anything else I should know?"

*** Green Hills, Merchant ship crash site ***

"You can try, but if that thing wants us, he may shoot it down," Morris stated. "We'd have to take that... thing, out of the picture first."

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Reach Orbit ***

The trio would feel a tingling sensation, and would be beamed aboard Vhikarev's ship, deposited on the deck in the Bridge. "Helm... set course for Onderon, best possible speed," Vhikarev commanded his crew.

*** Gorbis Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"Just checking on progress here - you look like you have your hands full," Malgus commented. "Do you need me to send additional personnel?"

*** The Craat, Mongdrigo Surface ***

Ahsoka scoffed, and with a flick of her hand, she could send the offender's weapon flying out of his hand, well beyond his reach, after which, she would summon emerald-color lightning and make a stance that suggested she intended to send arcs of that lightning at one of the attackers.

Gemini smiled and chuckled, vanishing as a hologram would but locking the door on his way out. Vasily chuckled heartily as he was pinned by Gypsie. "So what's next?" he asked jestingly.

*** Onderon Orbit ***

A human and a Terran Dragonarian both beamed into the Med Bay, and immediately looked around, spotting Keesha and approaching her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4372 on: July 20, 2018, 02:42:52 AM »

"I have a contact must have been concentrating on something else do you need assistance?" Came the voice of the psionic being to Dusk.

** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"It's Tigress Arcnon, i got a tech update for you and some news."

"What dirty scheme is he up to?" Alex asked, pulling out a comm device.

A blue fox waved at Ann signaling her to come close, he was working on some sort of microphone.

"The Dropships lack FTL Drives and require carrier ships, but Tigress thinks they can fit into anything the size of a Corvette or larger, everything else is in the databanks so if you have any questions just check that."

** Green Hills, Merchant ship crash site ***
"I doubt a single enemy can take out a phantom, their not exactly easy to shoot down if you recall . Kyva said pressing something on his Belt as he signaled for a Transport from his ship.

Fixel let out a soft cough "I'll never get use to that." She muttered."So where are we headed, sir?" Fixel asked

*** Onderon Orbit ***

"I hope my work is satisfactory to your expectations, Sir, ma'am!" The doc said as the two passed by her, turning back to Rochelle.

*** New Cerinia, Krystal's mansion, Master bedroom ***

"Something is not right, there's a dark aura in the air....." Krystal muttered. "Are the girls all home? , something is about to happen.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4373 on: July 20, 2018, 06:26:33 AM »
*** Sol III Orbit ***

It was quite the show. Weaver turned back towards the docks and onto his ship once he confirmed civilian ships were good to go. Stepping inside, he took off his suit, took a breath, and headed towards the helm. He activated the ship's comms, "This is the Endeavor. Permission to undock?"

"Son of a-"

Dusk powered his weapons on, the first to boot up was the point defense systems, which wasted no time in shooting at the disturbance. Dusk opened public comms, pretty much broadcasting to everyone in the area, Jacky and the psionic Being included, the aggressive message Dusk had in mind, "Reveal yourself immediately! Or it'll be more than a point defense system I'll be shooting at you..."

The drones meanwhile went on full alert. The seven abandoned their current mission and began sprinting back to their entry point. While not armed with true guns, the scavenger drones aimed their mining lasers at the breach. Those lasers were good at cutting apart metal, and thus conveniently, unshielded armor. The science drone just sat in the back with a movement scanner.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4374 on: July 20, 2018, 07:39:07 AM »
*Gorbis Mongdrigo, Hospital*
Andrean nodded. “More the merrier. I’ll train them on tiberium removal myself.”

*The Craat, Mongdrigo Surface*
As Ashoka used the Force, a very strange sensation would wash over her. She would feel drained, like something was pulling her connection to the Force from her, and the Mongdrigan kept hold of his weapon. He looked around at his compatriots, brow furrowed in confusion.

*Reach, Testing Range bunker.*

Okkal, who had been a bit bent out of shape by his detainment, stood up with his arms crossed.
“Is it safe to leave yet? I cannot in good conscience keep my vessel here. One leak in the core dooms the entire planet.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4375 on: July 20, 2018, 09:05:23 AM »
*** Sol III Orbit ***

It was quite the show. Weaver turned back towards the docks and onto his ship once he confirmed civilian ships were good to go. Stepping inside, he took off his suit, took a breath, and headed towards the helm. He activated the ship's comms, "This is the Endeavor. Permission to undock?"

"Son of a-"

Dusk powered his weapons on, the first to boot up was the point defense systems, which wasted no time in shooting at the disturbance. Dusk opened public comms, pretty much broadcasting to everyone in the area, Jacky and the psionic Being included, the aggressive message Dusk had in mind, "Reveal yourself immediately! Or it'll be more than a point defense system I'll be shooting at you..."

The drones meanwhile went on full alert. The seven abandoned their current mission and began sprinting back to their entry point. While not armed with true guns, the scavenger drones aimed their mining lasers at the breach. Those lasers were good at cutting apart metal, and thus conveniently, unshielded armor. The science drone just sat in the back with a movement scanner.

The Cerinian fleet consisting of the righteous destroyer and 2 Defiant class vessel's decloaked and powered weapons, ready to fight back if  their 'friends' were threatened.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4376 on: July 20, 2018, 08:10:06 PM »
*Iconia*
Fayam followed them on foot. "You are a bit too calm for pure-bred Klingon," he noted. "Either you have a master that calmed you, or you're half-bloods."

*New Romulus*
The gunslinger returned at the Faith. He stepped in and told Anna, "Hey Cap! There's something new on the Tal Shiar data. You might want to check it out." Anna turned to him. "You returned just to tell me that?" "No, I'm also pickin' up my gun and find myself a shooting range. Haven't done that in a while." He took his laser sniper rifle from the armoury and drove away again. Anna dropped a line to D'tan to confirm what she heard from her crewmate. She still thought about maybe getting crew here. She didn't know the unemployment here, but she reckoned she needed a large crew. At least 50 men. On Gaia, she would definitely get them. Here, she wasn't sure.
The copilot and mechanic decided to treat themselves in a bar and headed for the city by bike. They crossed the gunslinger on the streets, but paid him no heed.

*Earth*
Mary shook visibly. Her face was all terror. After the initial shock settled, she screamed, "WHAT!? WHEN!? How'd I not notice? I'm sitting right in the capital, for androids' sake! Oh, I do so hope my store is safe... Do you think I can come back to check up on it?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4377 on: July 22, 2018, 03:30:44 PM »
*** Iconia ***

"We of the House of Pegh are a calm breed of Klingon, but we are Klingon nonetheless," the guard said as he walked Fayam toward the Bridge. "The General can explain it better than I. Suffice to say, we compare to the Romulans, if that's any help." They would step onto the bridge moments later. "General Pegh, I have brought the operative."

The Captain's chair in the center of the room swiveled around to face Fayam, and a light-skinned Klingon with a cyborg eye and a scar over that eye rose from the chair. "The man himself - splendid. Do accept my apologies about the nature of this meeting - I couldn't risk any of this getting out." He offered a hand to shake. "Durok, of the House of Pegh," he introduced himself. "We like to say we're the Good Tal Shiar among the Klingon Empire."

*** Mol'Rihan, New Romulus ***

D'Tan would send back a polite response, saying that he wasn't the one that made progress on the Tal Shiar files, but rather likely it was Admiral Obisek that made some progress, seeing that he let his team take a crack at the files, too.

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"I doubt the Sith would let you in that easily, but don't worry - I hear the Marauder Corps sent one of their commanders - guy by the name of Travis Drake - to liberate Corneria. Hell, they'll probably be reaching Corneria any day now, so keep an eye on the news," Jason told Mary.

*** Gorbis Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

Malgus smiled - though his breath mask hid this - and called for medical personnel to assist the good doctor, then took a loom around the medical bay, wondering of his people moved the Kolto Tanks in here as he had requested.

*** The Craat, Mongdrigo Surface ***

Ahsoka was unfazed by this. She had encountered a similar occurrence, on the planet of Myrkr. "Fine. Then we do this the hard way," she said, activating twin green lightsabers.

*** Sol III Orbit ***

"Copy, Endeavor, you are cleared to undock. Lord Rellius sends her thanks, and urges you to make for Onyxia Prime and ask for Lord Praven - he will give you details on your next assignment, should you accept it," the dockmaster said.

The ship - a Klingon Bird-of-Prey - de-cloaked almost immediately, and an unusually-calm Klingon voice hailed Dusk's vessel, saying, "I am Lieutenant K'vek, House Pegh - my sensors were damaged earlier by an unidentified scrambler attack, and I was trying to scan your vessel for any trace of the crew of those unidentified vessels from the TEC. I cannot find any of them, and I strongly suspect that... spirit, thing, is involved."

"News? About what?" Kyle asked.

"Seems our senator is collaborating with an outside power to seize control of Dragon'taan - a faction calling themselves the 'Imperium of Man'," Roc explained.

Ann stepped closer, saying, "You needed help, so here I am."

"Understood," Thel said, reading over the data.

"Fair enough," the Captain said. "I got no desire for my skull to adorn this thing's collection."

"We're headed for Onderon," Vhikarev said. "One of my old associates is there." he looked between Wilco and Fixel. "Either of you know anything about Onderon?"

"As far as I know," Markus responded. "Saraabi is in her room enjoying shore leave, and Celina, if I remember correctly is with her boyfriend in her room."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4378 on: July 22, 2018, 03:58:53 PM »

The Virtuous hailed the de-cloaked Klingon Vessel "Are you the only other  one here? And what do you mean by 'Spirit?'
 " asked a Red colored Vixen.

"Tech updates... and the Delivery to Thel...." Tigress sighed, putting her hand to the side of her head. "What did you think?"

** Dragon'taan, Draco city, Senator Blosia's home ***

"Imperium of man? Can't say I remember them, or know them ,but something says I do." Alex replied "anything else, important?

"Technically speaking, I wanted to give others a chance to play in the band." Kylie replied "What are you good at playing?"

"A phantom should be here to pick us up within the Hour our ship is old and in need of major repairs, since the Great Schism we've had to make due with only one Huragok, he's not enough to service the whole ship ,but she flies and the Stealth generator still works?"

** Sangheilios, Overlord Dropship command center ***

"With that Sir, I'll leave you be I have  to start training mechwarriors for your army the skelton crew who brought the mechs in are just engineers, they will be heading back to the FoxFire within an hour."

Krystal sighed with relief," Good but stay on your toes, something is about to blow up like a nuke.... weather it's someones tempur or a major event I can't tell."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4379 on: July 23, 2018, 01:35:52 AM »
*** Sol III ***

"Oh snap, another assignment already? I'll take it, I just wasn't expecting another job so soon. I'll head to Onyxia Prime as soon as I can." With that, Weaver looked up the coordinates to his destination, plugged them into the computer, and departed. He wondered what would be the first thing to greet him when he got there.

Dusk powered down the weapons as soon as the cloak was disengaged and the message came through, "Aw crap, sorry about that. At least it was a point defense system. Couldn't scratch anything larger than a missile," he paused, "Wait wait wait, spirit thing? I know of a psionic presence, not sure if that's your spirit though," Dusk sighed, "And I thought this place was going to be abandoned, but in five minutes I encounter three others."

This was getting juicy though. Spirits, missing crew in an otherwise intact ship, psionic beings, and cloaking through the roof. This place was filled with secrets. Hm... and trouble. The drones  let their guard down, deciding the next course of action was to head to the bridge. Maybe they could find a blackbox there. They proceeded slowly and cautiously however, scans being taken the whole way through.