The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261124 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4380 on: July 24, 2018, 04:15:17 AM »
*Gorbis Mongdrigo, Hospital*

Dr. Grett glanced at the Kolto tanks, an eyebrow raised.
“Lord Malgus? What’s in the tanks? Water only exacerbates tiberium.” He sighed, pleased, as he finished the last of the tiberium clusters off, tearing the mass from his patient.

*The Craat, Mongdrigo Surface*
The swordsman smiled, his teeth an awful translucent green. He licked the blade of his sword, drawing blood. The thick green liquid snaked its way slowly down to the hilt, where it dripped onto the ground.

Vestraad drew back the bolt on his rifle, sliding a round into the chamber. A similar sound echoed from the mutants, though theirs were of a much larger caliber.
“Twenty millimeter,” the old raccoon whispered. “If they’re Mong rifles, they’re prone to overheating.”

It was if two patient snakes stood to fight; each side a tense mass of muscle and nerves. Each waiting for the other to move.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4381 on: July 24, 2018, 08:35:33 AM »
*** Iconia ***

"We of the House of Pegh are a calm breed of Klingon, but we are Klingon nonetheless," the guard said as he walked Fayam toward the Bridge. "The General can explain it better than I. Suffice to say, we compare to the Romulans, if that's any help." They would step onto the bridge moments later. "General Pegh, I have brought the operative."

The Captain's chair in the center of the room swiveled around to face Fayam, and a light-skinned Klingon with a cyborg eye and a scar over that eye rose from the chair. "The man himself - splendid. Do accept my apologies about the nature of this meeting - I couldn't risk any of this getting out." He offered a hand to shake. "Durok, of the House of Pegh," he introduced himself. "We like to say we're the Good Tal Shiar among the Klingon Empire."

*** Mol'Rihan, New Romulus ***

D'Tan would send back a polite response, saying that he wasn't the one that made progress on the Tal Shiar files, but rather likely it was Admiral Obisek that made some progress, seeing that he let his team take a crack at the files, too.

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"I doubt the Sith would let you in that easily, but don't worry - I hear the Marauder Corps sent one of their commanders - guy by the name of Travis Drake - to liberate Corneria. Hell, they'll probably be reaching Corneria any day now, so keep an eye on the news," Jason told Mary.
*Iconia*
Fayam raised an eyebrow. "Ooo... kay? That's uhh... interesting. Though, I can see why you would do it this way. It must be a rather... personal matter, right? Anyway, enough going around it. What is it you called me for?"

*New Romulus*
Anna thanked and sent a line for Admiral Obisek. She was planning on going personally to him if he requested. The mechanic and copilot had found a small, quiet place where they settled and ordered some drinks. There, they talked about what exactly Anna would want with her huge ship. The copilot started to lay out specifities for the ship. "So, I'm telling you, this ship is a full kilometre wide in total. Even stranger, it's shape is exactly Faith's, but with all dimensions multiplied by ten. We're getting a ship that's literally a thousand times larger." "Yeah, but some other ships flying around are bigger still. They might be able to dwarf the thing. But to the point, it's impossible to say why she wants it." "She was talking about 'surprising the Tal Shiar'. I doubt she can, since such a ship is hard to hide. Either way, it's clear she holds a grudge against them and expects a bigger ship makes her a threat to them. They probably won't try to convert her again, but an outright attack becomes a much more realistic possibility." "Yeah, true."
The gunslinger was still crossing the streets, looking for a shooting range.

*Earth*
Mary was still confused. "I still don't realise why I missed it. I came here only a few days ago. I just hope they haven't messed my shop up. I know my guard bot won't let them get away without a fight, but it probably can't hold against Sith tricks."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4382 on: July 24, 2018, 08:31:25 PM »
*** Iconia Orbit ***

"As I'm sure you're aware, a vessel like this is notoriously difficult to produce," Durok explained to Fayam. "At great expense, the Klingon Defense Force has managed to construct two additional vessels of this class. One of them... has gone missing. Normally, we would chalk this up to either the error of the ship's commander or the dangers of space, but we have reason to believe that neither is the case. That is why I called you here. You are familiar with clandestine infiltration operations, yes?"

The gunslinger would find his shooting range, sooner than he expected, with a few casual gun enthusiasts competing with more hardcore Romulan Mercenaries.

Anna, however, would receive a meeting signal from Obisek and directions to his office, deep in the dark streets of the Reman Habitation Zone on New Romulus.

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"You aren't the only one; We didn't hear about it till a few days ago - and the DMC wouldn't have heard unless that... Star Fox team, whatever they are, hadn't stolen a Sith Frigate and journeyed all the way to Dragon'taan and New Cerinia to ask for aid," Jason told Mary.

"And I'm betting Fox had to swallow his pride for that one - the way I hear it, he got a cold reception from his former-colleague, Krystal," Amy added.

*** Gorbis Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

Malgus indicated the tanks. "That's not water, Doctor - that's Kolto. It's a healing fluid. It'll do until I can get hands on this 'Bacta' stuff, which is reportedly much more potent," he said. "I wouldn't advise putting Tiberium-infected patients in it, as I don't know or want to know how Kolto would react to it, but patients who have had the Tiberium infections removed... maybe we can put them in there, speed up the healing process."

*** The Craat, Mongdrigo Surface ***

"What is your purpose here?" Ahsoka asked the swordsman, seemingly oblivious to the distant roar of ion engines.

*** Leaving Sol III Orbit ***

Before jumping, Weaver would have to navigate through the remains of the burnt-out Elachi ships, which were being salvaged and cleared from orbit; there was more than enough maneuvering space, Weaver just had to be careful.

*** Ship Graveyard Outside Cardassian Space ***

"No, it wasn't them - it was something else. We're not sure how to officially classify an entity like this. The closest thing to it would be the spirit of the Ravager, but that thing was killed by High General Indari years ago, just before the birth of his daughter," K'vek said. "This spirit reportedly operated out of what's known to spacers as the Treasure System."

The Drones on the Shriken Corvette would, in fact, find the ship's Blackbox, and it - strangely enough - was still recording. Completely intact, Dusk could possibly use this to ascertain what exactly happened here.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Tech updates first," Kyle requested. "You caught me as I was cooking for Anna and Kira."

*** Dragon'taan, Draco city, Senator Blosia's home ***

"I'm downloading all data right now - get your commanders on the horn, tell them they have an imminent threat; we're bringing the data to them," Roc stated, his tone sounding worried.

*** Green Hills, Merchant ship crash site ***

"Good enough for us; we'll just need to get to a landing zone," the Captain stated.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4383 on: July 24, 2018, 10:30:54 PM »
"I detect no other presences,besides us, something is a miss here" said the psionic Cerinian aboard the Virtuous over the comm, his blue fur on his face faded a bit and had a slight tone of red stained into his cheeks.

"Okay then, so First  our new mech missile systems, I've replaced all our mech missile systems with a newly developed Advanced tacticle Missile system Enhanced, ATMe for short.

The new system replaces the Short range and long range missile launchers, they come in about seven flavors, 3, 6, 12, 5, 10 ,15 and 20 respectively, the system uses mutiple ammo types to achieve this and can use standard SRM or LRM ammo as well as the special munitions for the ATM system itself and a couple custom munitions.

The weapon includes it's own specialized targeting computer with multiple range finders that  allows the system to choose the best ammunition for the target's range, it can automatically select the best ammo type for damage and efficiency. So extended range ammo for Longer ranges  and so forth, ammo can also be selected manually if needed or if the pilot wants to use a specific ammo type, Similar to the  original Advanced Tactical Missile system, the  shorter range ammo does the most damage per missile, the best part is I've reduced the weight of each 'flavor' to equal that of a SRM LRM launcher of equal size." Tigress explained. 

"Secondly I've upgraded out Laser Anti missile systems on mechs and vehicles to act  as anti- air lasers, extending the range a little and the heat but our heat sinks systems should be able to handle the extra load." She continued.

"I'm currently working on a new heat sink system that should be more efficient than even our current one, using various materals and liqquids be on the lookout for those."

"Finally all these new technologies have been put  into Thel's new mechs and ours, speaking of which the Delivery was made i've been informed Thel is aboard his new Overlord dropship, previewing the merchandise the Foxfire should be back in the Dragon'taan system within a couple days, and in Dragon'taan orbit within a week, it's time for that old ship to get  a refit and overhaul, so I'll be pretty busywhen they get back." 

"I received  word that the Borealis has picked up some odd suvivors of an incident involving the Unreal tournament so Rae and her Crew will be busy for awhile. Other than that i got some work to do so talk with ya later hun, say Hi to Kira for me."

"I already have  sounds like we'll need some help so i've already called in a counter strike squad or two depending on what's avalible, our next objective is to attempt to stop the Senator before he does something horrible, My commanders will look over the details when the data is finished downloading, we don't have time to take the data to them i'll have  a drone take it."

*** New Cerinia, Krystal's Mansion, Master bedroom ***   

KRystal's eyes opened wide her arm wrapped around her husband... "Markus it's time something is about to happen and it's very close ot starting" The blue vixen explained...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #4384 on: July 25, 2018, 02:07:53 AM »
**Entering the RP if that is okay :3 PM me if not or if i have done something wrong in the ref sheet, not used to such complicated RPs! :3 **

Taliaka Anichezachi (Playing as my own main sona, haven't changed much but i wanted to make sure he fits in!)

Species: Spherix Dragon

Attire: White nylon vest, light grey reflexes like one of those work vests you see, AnviOS logo on his back (little hard to describe) A little run down, black pants.

Weapons: Nothing except the deadly poisonous spikes on his tail, pretty standard for his species.

Home planet: Earth, Hawaii states

Height: 3 feet or 91,44 centimeter.

One of you guys included a bio but, i thinks it is more fun to get to know him in the RP.

Personality quotes: (Takes from the novels iv'e already written using him)
"If the AnviOS was build on sand don't you think i would be run down my an angry mob by now?"
"Blood, killing and violence, 3 things the world seems to revolve too much around... I tend to lean more to the blood part though... delicious"
"'Dragons don't actually spit fire, other defense mechanisms may be included' He said smiling viciously"

Location to start: My home cave in Hawaii central near Honolulu, don't worry i am way more advanced than at first glance but yes i live in a cave.

Prestart bio: (This is to tell you guys what is going on with my start or else this will be seen as confusing)
Taliaka is a time traveler from the year 4044 where the world is controlled by an super computer entity known as the AnviOS, Taliaka build the AnviOS, but Clowra a close friend of his made him test a new TID device at her disposal, a TID device is the time machine invented by Clowra Zeelah in 4031, it was blacklisted by the government for a while and only recent in 4041 did the government let her use it in DIP service when she made it smaller even handheld. The DIP is the police unit of 4044, now Taliaka is stranded in 2018 (i assume the RP takes place in the present) and with no way to get back at the moment he lives in the cave on the island chain of Hawaii where we was also born around in his own timeline.

===========================

Taliaka: I need to get out more, i lie here all day what are the chances pray pops up out of the blue or even better, something more fun than hanging around all day. Perhaps i should start a new project that sure gets me in the mood.

**My Dpad beeps (A sort of Ipad looking device from the future with a glass pane as its screen surrounded by a metal frame embedded with wires, looks pretty cool)

Taliaka: Wha? Looks like we have a problem...
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4385 on: July 25, 2018, 03:55:44 AM »
(Uh, pal... if you're on Earth, one: The planet is ruled by the United Nations Space Command [UNSC], and two: The year is 2577 - 25 years after the end of the Human-Covenant War. I'd strongly advise you read the first page of this RP - specifically the first post - to get an idea of the setting and what's available. PM me if you have any questions.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #4386 on: July 25, 2018, 09:44:43 AM »

Grett shrugged and looked to his patient. “Well, I’ve just finished with this one. I’ll need help moving him.”

The swordsman snarled. “You’re trespassin’ on Mama’s land. Outworlders and the city-men aren’t allowed. The price is death!”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4387 on: July 25, 2018, 05:32:43 PM »
*Iconia*
Fayam replied, "Sure. They're not my favourite type of job, but eh, I can't be too picky. I wonder though, why do you think this has nothing to do with accident, technical failure or Klingon error?"

*New Romulus*
Anna jumped right into her own motorcycle, which was blue, and crossed the streets to get to admiral Obisek.
The gunslinger, in the meantime, was of meaning that a little competitivity couldn't hurt his practise. He put away the motorcycle and walked up to the group with his gun on his back. The weapon was dear to him and it gleamed in the sunlight. Everyone could see it was a sniper rifle because of the scope, and it was clear it was electric in some way. He said to the groups, especially the mercenaries, "Any of you up for some friendly competition? I warn you though, I'm a trained professional."
The mechanic and copilot saw him driving by with his gun and the copilot remarked, "He's gonna shoot again." "Yeah, you know he is with that. He's probably going to provoke some others to compete with. He always does, even with you." "Yeah, he never asks you because you're not handling any gun soon. Still, he may want to temper that competitive spirit. It tends to get him in trouble."

*Earth*
Mary remained quiet. She was worried. The planet she was born and raised at was very dear to her. She did realise that she couldn't do anything to help, having no fighting experience. Her guard bot wouldn't stand a chance against Sith anyway. The only advantage it had was that it was immune to mind tricks.

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
« Reply #4388 on: July 26, 2018, 01:09:39 AM »
(Here is another REF sheet for my introduction for the RP)

Stay tuned for an announcement from Romulan, then this will make more sense.

Name: Ayki Alianéra

Species: Meqwuicka

Home stead: The Numexian Union, Aura : Numexi

Attire: A white skirt, very short, a light white t-shirt and a blue collar around my neck, there is a blue stripe on the button of the skirt, looks very posh too

Weapons: None as of the start

Refernce: If you want to know what a Meqwuicka looks like, here is a link: http://www.anvifox.dk/cida/

Height: 1,61 Meters

Bio:
Once a great biochemist, i am unable to leave the world of science behind, as i leave my planet as well, in search of knowledge and power, all i want is to help the people of the galaxy, i have great medical skills and a doctors in chemical biology at the finest university on Numexi. Known to be a nice and kind creature of the Meqwuicka, i want to expand my knowledge and my ability to help people, i set up with my parents, getting a one man ship together for my travels with food and water for a cobble months as i set off into the unknown, for far too grand of a journey. Having never really been away from Numexi it is mostly a first time collision with intergalactic culture as i take it all in with a smile.

=================

**The days have gone by, running low on food, the next planet i see is my destination. i write my daily log and set off my sleeping quarters, i like to manually fly whenever i can, this part of space seems quiet, and distant, i can set up here to prepare for my next landing, my ship is 19 meters long and 8 tall, it has very curved corners and round windows, that can look flush and fluent to the side of the vehicle. it flies using no thrusters. as it glides through the space silently i wonder when next i will land**

Ayki: Another day another 400.000 kilometers, a little tops on the end but not too shabby. I will run out of power with this speed and hasteful consumption i only have around 40 mega watts left and there is no sun to recharge with. This will be tough.
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4389 on: July 26, 2018, 01:48:12 AM »
*Effective immediately*

The Subtropical world of Numexi has become available. Details are as follows:

Numexi
Subtropical Planet. Home world of the Meqwuicka. Ruled by the Numexian Union, protected by the Numexian Starfleet. Located in uncharted solar system beyond UIA space. Capital City Aura.

Taliaka, if you want any of that changed, let me know. Had to make some of it up because I forgot to ask and the hour's getting a bit late here.

*End Announcement*

*** Undharted Space ***

Unexpected to Ayki, a vessel with a Triangular hull appeared from the other side of an asteroid:

https://3dexport.com/items/2014/07/18/376502/85683/imperial_star_destroyer_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_1004021_o.jpg

The vessel's weapons and shields were not powered, but it evidently took notice of Ayki's vessel and sent a hailing signal, then waited for a response.

*** Iconia Orbit ***

Durok crossed his arms. "Because I knew the commander of this particular vessel. Another member of the House of Pegh, and the husband of my daughter. He was a very meticulous man, even by our standards. He didn't make mistakes common of a ship missing due to user error. On top of that, we intercepted this transmission shortly after the ship vanished..." He nodded to one of his crewmen, who played a transmission badly garbled by static:

"Ad... Fayaar, the... sel has b... en, per you... ders. We are.... to the Val... Dark Lords... Tomb of... Korriban. We will... has been breach..." The transmission ended after that.

"Confused?" Durok asked. "I'd be surprised if you weren't."

The Romulan Mercs looked to each other, then to the Gunslinger. "I don't see why not," the ringleader said. "Maybe you can show my boys here a thing or two. What're you packing?"

*** Gorbis Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"Of course," Malgus responded, approaching the doctor. "How can I help?"

*** The Craat, Mongdrigo Surface ***

At this point, the roar of the Ion Engines was evident, and if the Swordsman would look up, he'd see a wing of fast, maneuverable Supremacy-class Mk VI Interceptors approaching the situation.

"You're telling me," Jacqueline agreed. "Dusk, you find anything on your end?"

Kyle was about to respond when a young Dragonarian girl's hand could be seen reaching up. "Is that auntie Tigress? Can I say hi?" Kira asked as Anna was seen approaching from behind.

"Then let's go - we don't have a moment to lose," Roc said.

Markus was already starting to get up and start dressing. "I can feel it in my gut, hon... something's wrong."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:59:39 PM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4390 on: July 26, 2018, 02:07:11 AM »

"Things appear to be in order here, I'll leave you all alone I've got a date with my wonderful girlfriend back home, enjoy and I wish you all luck." The  captian of the Virtuous said the destroyer's engines burning brighter as a portal opened in front of the ship, the ship entered the portal along with it's Defiant escorts which entered their own portals. With the ships fully inside the portals the portals collapsed and they were gone, no longer in the normal dimension, traveling through Subspace....

***Sol's bar &grill Dragon'taan****

Amie's fur began to stand on end, she pulled Shiloe closer, "Drake what's going on something, feels.... weird." She almost whined kissing shiloe on the head, more to comfort herself  than the little vixen who was oddly enjoying her time, reading over the menu which she did not even know how to read just yet.

--Backstage--

"So you interested in joining the band for a few songs?" Kylie asked, Anne.

"Meet me outside when the download is done, Roc I'm gonna meet with the counter- strike squad." Alex explained running outside.

"Is the force telling you anything about what's going to happen?" Krystal asked getting redressed into her combat uniform grabbing her armor from a nearby locker. "It doesn't feel good, I'm just glad the girls are home I don't think it's gonna happen inside Draco city.

*** Green hills , merchant ship crash site ***

"Landing zone?" HA ha ha, your funny human." Kyva laughed, though still keeping his guard up. suddenly the air around the group began to blow away as if a localized  small tornado had suddenly droped on the group, an odd distortion flying closer to the group above them  once it got about 50-40 feet above them the odd distortion faded revealing a Phantom dropship. "And our ride is here you first humans, i think you are more fragile than I, best get you out of her before that 'preadator' attacks."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4391 on: July 26, 2018, 02:16:49 AM »
*** Leaving Sol III Orbit ***

What a mess. At least everything was already being cleaned up. Weaver wouldn't be surprised if the scrap was funded back into a reprisal fleet. He carefully navigated through the battlefield until he was clear to jump. Onwards!

Dusk was silent for a moment, before replying, "Yeah... I have no idea about what you are talking about. I'm just going to go ahead and make the assumption that this is bad."

He then make a quick reply to Jacky, "If you somehow missed the brief laser show and my threat I broadcasted to the entire area, then yes I found something - yet another cloaked ship." How many of these cloaked ships were there?

With the drone team, the seven had discovered the blackbox. The science drone approached and began to interface with it, trying to retrieve a list of events on the ship. The first move was to establish a timeline. Afterwards, they would try to figure out why the events happened.

Dusk mused to himself, noticing the portals open and then close. The message of a girlfriend sounded more like an excuse rather than a legitimate reason. They probably got tired of waiting around instead of doing anything. He guessed they weren't here to scrap ships or solve mysteries.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4392 on: July 26, 2018, 10:58:35 AM »
“I just need to get this poor soul into the tank. Be gentle, I didn’t really have any anesthetic.”

As Grett supported his patient, several Mongdrigans in their combat-variant tiberium field suits stormed into the hospital. The insignia on their shoulders, once the silhouette of the previous Great Leader, now bore the symbol of Malgus’s new Sith Empire.
“Lord Malgus! Vestraad’s vessel is stranded in the wastes. They’ve been surrounded by mutants. Vestraad’s crew are holding fire, and wish for your input my Lord.”

Vestraad’s second in command joined the defensive line at the entry ramp, whispering to his captain, who whispered to Ashoka.
“Lord Malgus knows of our predicament now. We’re awaiting his orders.”

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 11:28:29 AM by Rayleonarde »

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4393 on: July 26, 2018, 03:30:20 PM »
**SOCM: An incomming DV signal is transmitting shall i relate its contents?**

Ayki: Yes SOCM, please do **looks out of the window at the large vessel** SOCM?

SOCM: Yes master.
(SOCM is the ships Systems Operation Command Matrix, an AI)

Ayki: Please run a full diagnostic of the vessel to our right.

SOCM: Yes master. ... ... The vessel seams to have inferior ION infrastructure, way more weaponry of massacre destruction. I can not find it in the MISD (Meqwuicka Interstellar Ships Database)

Ayki: Alright, play back its signal.

SOCM: Yes master. **Signals plays on the holographic computer unit**

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4394 on: July 26, 2018, 06:42:11 PM »
*Iconia*
Fayam clacked his tongue. "Well, I can fill in some of the blanks, but the majority is too static to make anything out of. From what I can derive, they have been intentionally attacked, probably by those 'Dark Lords'. I guess this is where I'll be infiltrating?"

*New Romulus*
Happily, the gunslinger showed off his rifle. "This is my gun. Practically it's a very dangerous laser pointer. Silent, quick, invisible, and deadly."
Anna got out of her cycle and hopped in the building of Obisek. She expected to be awaited.
The copilot and mechanic were still talking, but had left the bar and were now walking through the streets, basically sightseeing.

*Earth*
The ferris wheel was at its lowest point again, and all the time Mary was turned into herself. Clearly the news had a harsh mental effect.