Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261440 times)

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4410 on: July 30, 2018, 08:36:09 PM »
*** Onyxia Prime Orbit ***

"Yes sir. I was told there was another assignment or something here that I could help with." Weaver wasn't sure what awaited him, but he never could have expected to come this far.

*** Ship Graveyard Outside Cardassian Space ***

"Oh good. A bunch of dead people chasing something called the 'Treasure System.' I can't think of anything bad happening there," Dusk said in a sarcastic tone, "I'll have my drones poke around for more data then."

Dusk then switched his communications back to the Klingon ship, "Do you know anything about an insignia with a fist holding a dagger? Some ship with that symbol came here and created a large chunk of this graveyard with some kind of vaporization shockwave. All the crew just vanished with that..."

Meanwhile, the drones held position, but the science drone began searching for any kind of data in the area that would relate to the crew's mission, or more specifically, a "treasure" system. Dusk didn't really expect to find anything, nor did he want to. A lot of people throughout history lost their lives searching for ancient relics that turned out to be just giant hoaxes, or worse, a terrifying truth that killed the explorers. If there was a treasure system, then that dagger ship had something to do with it...

Was this paranoia, or intuition?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4411 on: July 31, 2018, 12:06:11 AM »

"Another assignment...?" Praven spoke. He paused, then recollected. "Ah, yes. You'll want to bring your vessel aboard my ship - I can assure you, the upper fore-hangar is large enough to accommodate it; I would prefer to brief you personally."

"That... sounds like the Heralds of the Treasure System," K'Vek told Dusk. "Would you like me to explain this in detail?"

*** IKS Dark Knight, Iconia Orbit ***

"Yes. And I would strongly advise you check in with Lord Torrentus. She may have more information for you, and may know where the Terror Wing has gone. Again, I've transmitted a copy of the transmission we intercepted to your ship's computer. Show it to her, see what she makes of it," Durok responded. "As for where Torrentus is... her stronghold is in the Torrent system, inside the Sherwood Nebula, just beyond UIA turf. I'll have coordinates loaded to your ship, too. Just follow the nav trajectory. When you're ready, we'll send you back to your ship, and we'll drop the cloaking field so you can get going. Again, I stress - this must be kept quiet. No one outside of us and Torrentus can know of this operation or that the Terror Wing was hijacked. Once you have the ship back in our hands, get that ship and its cargo to the UIA contact over Coruscant. If he asks, tell him you were delayed. Once that's done, I'll contact you."

*** New Romulus ***

"If you want to involve your crew in this, that's your choice; you're not exactly a part of the Romulan Republic, so you are under no obligation to follow our orders exactly to the letter," Obisek told Anna. He paused, then added, "But believe me, your entire crew looking into this matter with you would be too likely to attract the Tal Shiar's attention and blow the operation. If anything, I would prefer just one person look into this, make them seem like they're an Independent Contractor looking for work. You'd be able to pull that off better than anyone I have available."

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

"That's the spirit," Amy said with a smile. "Now... where to next...?"

*** Gorbis Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"As I said, it's Kolto," Malgus told Grett. "It's a powerful healing solution where I'm from. But if what I hear is true, if you think this is powerful... wait until we get our hands on Bacta. Regardless, Kolto is mined on Manaan, the Selkath home world. Not a bad place, actually - I hear they've opened another oceanic platform as a vacation getaway."

*** Starship battleground, Mongdrigo ***

Seeing as she'd put the swordsman on the defensive, Ahsoka pressed her advantage, and utilized Ataru form, which used agility, speed, and force-assisted acrobatics to appear as a blur as she repeatedly struck at the swordsman.

"We aren't gonna stop you from your customs, sir," the Sith officer responded. "Any way we can help?"

(And yes, Ray, I get that Mongdrigans aren't affected by the Force. But in Ataru Form, Ahsoka isn't using the Force on them, but rather herself.)

*** Uncharted Space Meqwuicka Q17J ***

"If it's Earth you're looking for, you're in the wrong area of the galaxy," the commander of the Tornado. "I'll send coordinates so you don't get lost, though--" he paused when he heard the AI speak. Then, one of his subordinates shouted,

"Commander! Two Tachyon Emissions - one off our starboard side, the other dead astern to that vessel!"

Both of those Tachyon emissions then morphed to energy surges as two vessels de-cloaked; one was a Klingon Vor'cha-class Attack Cruiser, off the Tornado's Starboard side; the other was a B'rel-class Bird-of-Prey, directly behind Ayki's ship. The Tornado immediately went shields up and weapons hot the second these ships appeared.

*** Cardassia Prime Orbit ***

"Copy, Captain, you are cleared for boarding," Orlen responded to Kayle.

*** Green hills , merchant ship crash site ***

For a creature as large as it was, the Predator moved rather quickly to avoid the plasma shots, and fired another of his own.

*** Dragon'taan, Draco city, Senator Blosia's Front Yard ***

"No time," Roc told Alex. "My gut tells me we need to move now."
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 02:30:36 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4412 on: July 31, 2018, 12:26:36 AM »
*** Cardassia Prime Orbit ***
 Kayle flew his fighter into the docking bays of the Unseen Assailant. getting out and headed for the bridge and then the captain's quaters, somehow able to get inside there he  waited on the bed...... something hidden under the covers.

*** Dragon'taan, Draco city, Senator Blosia's Front Yard ***

"Whatever you say." Alex replied with a shrug. "MOVE OUT!" she said to the group who followed her to the edge of the city.

*** New Cerinia Spaceport, Conqueror dropship.---

Krstal directed the loading of the Conquistador class dropship that was headed towards Dragon'taan with most of the Dire Wolves first division of battlemechs and mechwariors.

---Green hills  merchant ship crash site---
"Your weapon is too slow!" Kyva called out, dodging the shot and charging the Predator and when close enough attempting to slam his plasma rifle into the alien being...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 12:56:35 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #4413 on: July 31, 2018, 01:24:10 AM »
*** Uncharted Space M:Q17J***
Ayki looked to the other end of her ship as the attack vessel was much bigger than hers and she didn't waste a second shouting "Computer, hide and seek" The computer replied "Yes master" and the vessel cloaks itself to be completely invisible, to the point where radar and scar equipment couldn't see it either as it was never there, her ships has no weapons, so scared and panicked she went into the freight segment and grabbed some Nitrinium ore from a cobble boxes and goes to work in a haste
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4414 on: July 31, 2018, 04:13:46 AM »
*Gorbis Mongdrigo, Hospital*

“I must admit,” Grett sighed, defeated. “I’ve never heard of these places. If I had this stuff earlier, years earlier, I could’ve saved more people.”

*Starship battleground, Mongdrigo Surface*

Raising a tiberium-dust coated paw, the swordsman actually stopped Ashoka’s lightsaber, due to tiberium’s latent vibration and energy content. He parried away one of the lightsabers, and thrusted forward in a very risky gambit.

The Mongdrigan shook his head. “No, they’ve had, and gotten, enough. It’s an unspoken law; help the wounded with drying up one’s supplies. As for this,” he motioned to the duelists. “We have to let it run it’s course.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4415 on: July 31, 2018, 10:07:26 AM »
*Iconia*
Fayam said, "Well, then let's get this in motion. Get me back to my ship, and I'll go from there."

*New Romulus*
Anna responded, "Fair enough... Then, please elaborate on your plan. I'll make an educated guess, though: you want to have this bomb deactivated, don't you?"
The gunslinger kept mocking the Romulan, but when he lost their interest, he growled and went in alone.
The mechanic and copilot laid a card in the small kitchen doubling as dining room. The copilot easily outwitted the mechanic time and time again. Eventually, the mechanic gave up because the continued losses bored him. Fortunately, they didn't play for money, since Anna strictly forbad this.

*Earth*
Mary looked around. She nodded towards some classic bumpercars. She admitted, "Those. They may seem childish to some, but I couldn't care less about other's opinions."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4416 on: August 02, 2018, 10:35:35 PM »

"Got it. Heading in to dock," Weaver replied, before just doing that. Once again, he donned his suit, and proceeded to exit his ship once he was safely docked.

"Sure I guess," Dusk replied, "I've got nothing but bad feelings about this though."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4417 on: August 05, 2018, 12:07:36 AM »

When Weaver exited his ship, he would find two soldiers dressed in Sith Armor ( http://i.imgur.com/k3WLjye.jpg ) but bearing the logo of the DMC approaching him. The one with Sergeant Stripes spoke, "Ambassador Praven wishes to speak with you. Please follow us." Assuming Weaver followed, the soldiers would lead Weaver through the corridors or the ship, and directly to a room just shy of the Bridge, decorated with trappings and decorations befitting a former-Sith. And said former-Sith was standing before a window. Praven waved the soldiers away, leaving the two alone.

(I assume you still remember the pic I posted of Praven, Weaver)

Praven turned to face Weaver. "Do excuse my surroundings - I can be a bit nostalgic from time to time. No troubles on the trip over here, I hope?"

Lieutenant K'Vek inhaled, then began, "About two decades ago, people across the galaxy started hearing a circulating rumor of a so-called 'Treasure System' - a star system filled with unimaginable treasures, pillaged by the long-dead, notorious pirate, Captain Nathaniel Argus. The Dragonarians and dragon-shifters called him 'Fal Vokun Dok'... the Shadow Hound. No one knows just how much treasure he pillaged, and his riches weren't just confined to money - ancient tech, historical artifacts, even classified technologies and devices developed by governments across the galaxy, were all targeted by Captain Argus. If the numbers were accurate, he pillaged enough ill-gotten gains to fill the vaults of four planets. And this is where things get strange: reports say this pillaging is still active, even after Captain Argus' death nearly ten years before the rumors of the Treasure system surfaced in his infamous Last Stand."

"You mentioned the Heralds of the Treasure system - what are they?" Jacqueline asked.

"That's the thing - no one knows what ship is a Herald, as they've been recorded to be any kind of ship - Star Destroyer, Klingon Bird-of-Prey, and some reports recorded them as a Romulan D'Derridex Warbird," K'Vek explained. "Regardless, it is said the Heralds are the guardians of the Treasure System, and - oddly enough - they are the ones who add to the Treasure System's already-massive wealth. It's said that before he died, Captain Argus programmed the Heralds to keep pillaging in his name, adding to the treasure system's riches. And here's the disturbing bits: First, no ship to date has ever found the treasure system, and those that claimed they have that go there never are seen again; second, when the Heralds arrive, especially at a battle zone, those ships with the technology to destroy the Heralds' ships are reportedly transported to the system by the resulting explosion... so not only have those that went looking for it never returned, but neither have those that had the misfortune to wind up there via battle."

"So... how many ships have been lost to this place?" Jacqueline queried.

K'Vek sighed. "No one knows. But nearly every government in this galaxy has been hit by these things."

*** Iconia Orbit ***

"Be careful," Durok warned. "And if you come across anything you think I'd want to know, download it and report it when you report back to me." He nodded to one of his crewmen, and Fayam would be transported back aboard his vessel, after which would appear to shimmer back into existence as the extended cloaking field was dropped, leaving Fayam to go on his way.

*** New Romulus ***

"Deactivated, yes, but more importantly, the Tal Shiar operation here, whatever it is, must be sabotaged," Obisek said. "One person - like you - would be much less likely to draw attention than several people, which would seem suspicious to them. The Tal Shiar are notoriously paranoid, especially after the death of Colonel Hakeev and the disappearance of Empress Sela."

Amy smiled. "Ah, the classics... but, you should know, I've never been in one of those before. Wanted to, but never got the chance."

"Indeed," Malgus sighed. "Admittedly, what I know of half of what is what in this galaxy is second-hand information, given to me by my subordinates to bring me up to speed since my... 'absence' in galactic events."

*** Starship battleground, Mongdrigo Surface ***

Ahsoka nimbly dodged the attack, spinning and bringing her foot around, the intended attack being to put a kick across the swordsman's head, then to spin to try and land a hit on his spine.

*** Uncharted Space M:Q17J ***

The Bird-of-Prey flew over Ayki's ship and moved to engage the Star Destroyer, the latter of which firing green-colored Turbolasers at both ships. However, due to the outdated nature of the Klingon ships' weapons and systems (as they were from the House of Duras and not a part of the Klingon Empire any more) and the size difference between the Klingon ships and the Imperial Star Destroyer they so brazenly attacked, both ships were swiftly overwhelmed; the Bird-of-Prey was blown apart - the Vor'cha took severe damage and retreated into warp, but just barely. The Tornado sent an open hail to Ayki: "Unidentified ship, if you're still here, please respond; did you sustain any damage?"

*** UACS Unseen Assailant Cardassia Prime Orbit ***

The XO of the ship entered the Captain's Quarters - an Avian Kayle might recognize this as Coby, one of Saraabi's old friends - who spoke, "Captain Saraabi asked me to tell you she's gonna be a couple more hours, give or take, as she's almost finished with the Cardassian Delegation, and that you're welcome to the snacks and drinks in the fridge."

*** Dragon'taan, Draco city ***

Roc followed Alex, the feeling in his gut only getting worse. Something was wrong.

*** Green hills  merchant ship crash site ***

This would turn into a bad idea, as the second Kyva would get close to the Predator, he unsheathed a pair of wrist blades and readied them, already taking one swing at the Sangheili.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4418 on: August 05, 2018, 12:38:34 AM »
--- UACS Unseen Assailant Cardassia Prime Orbit ---

"You have no idea who I am, do you, Coby?" Kayle asked. "Don't worry I've read your file, I like to know just about everyone my 'girl' knows and speaks to, She can handle herself, but I will not hesitate to assist her if she ask, and your damn right I'm welcome to 'her' fridge... thankfully, though I brought my own stuff." he added opening up a cooler he had brought along revealing a whole two cases of Romulan Ale, pulling out a sandwich in some sort of plastic bag.

"We're headed to the last place that the Senator was spotted something is up so we're not going to check the  abandoned Factory his notes mention ,command thinks their hiding something big and dangerous there, a hazard team will attempt to check it out after a scout drone has reconed the area." Alex informed Roc as she headed towards the City's wall.

Dropping on of his plasma rifles as he charged the Preadator, he ignited his energy sword as the being tried to swipe at him with the wrist blades, his shield flaring a  little as he was a little slow to activate the sword receiving a light blow from the Preadator's blade just before his own blade activated, almost cutting off the Predators hand in the process.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:41:46 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4419 on: August 05, 2018, 09:50:17 AM »
*Iconia*
The first thing Fayam did was checking his computer for the coordinates of Torrentus and entered them into the autopilot. The ship blasted away on warpspeed.

*New Romulus*
Anna noted, "They'll be even more annoyed when they find out who sabotaged them. But please continue, what sabotage are you planning exactly?"
The gunslinger was already inside shooting. He took careful aim. When he pulled he trigger, the targets seemed to spontaneously combust on dead center. The only thing giving the gunslinger's shot away was the moderate sound of the gun.

*Earth*
Mary said with a sunny face, "Well, now's your chance! If you don't mind the youngsters." The line in front of the attraction was filling with a variety of ages.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #4420 on: August 05, 2018, 03:25:12 PM »
**Unchanrted Spcae M:Q17J**
Ayki seems oblivious to what just happened, she is not used to the fighting, the death.
"Damage?" she replied "from what? The blown apart ION based vessel? I am not a war ship i am a galactic explorer vessel! No i am good, but if we need to use our cloak engine again we will hit the low power limit and strand here" Ayki is a little mad, her only time in intergalactic space area and she is attacked by someone she has no idea who is or why is? But then again, she is a stranger to violence its simply not the Meqwuicka way, back at Aura crime rates are as low as 0.4% in a city 71 times bigger than New York
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4421 on: August 05, 2018, 06:47:49 PM »

*Starship Battleground, Mongdrigo Surface*
Ashoka’s first strike would do very little to the mutant swordsman, simply pushing him along on his trajectory.
The second blow however, showed not only how unevenly skilled the fighters were, but also exposed a very fatal side effect of tiberium mutation. The Jedi’s foot found a segment of spine whose vertebrae had completely and utterly crystallized. The sound was comparable to breaking glass, as the crystalline segments shattered under the strike.

The mutant was dead, plain and simple. The glow of tiberium infection left his eyes, as he rasped his final breath.

*Gorbis Mongdrigo, Hospital*

Grett’s brow furrowed. “Wait...how long were you absent? Things couldn’t have changed all that much.”

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4422 on: August 06, 2018, 02:44:44 AM »

Weaver followed as told, soaking in his surroundings as the group proceeded into Lord Praven's room. Despite that he was a former Smith, he sure had a lot of their tapestry around.

Weaver stood up straight, "I was told that you may have another task I could do?" he asked.

"Treasure planets huh? It definitely does not sound like some kind of trap," Dusk said sarcastically, "I can see why people keep dying over this," Dusk paused, "say, if ships are supposedly teleported away, why just the crew this time?"

At least part of the mystery was cleared up. There was still the question of why these Heralds even existed, and why they kept plundering treasure. Not that Dusk really wanted to exactly pursue these Heralds, or find out where the Treasure System was. If what was said was true, there there must have been a massive body count, and following corpses wasn't exactly Dusk's idea of fun.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4423 on: August 06, 2018, 09:22:59 AM »
(Sorry for my absence!)

Meanwhilst, on Earth in Cairo...

Michen was getting quite used to this way of life now, though it was hard getting around in an human/anthro society. The feral snow leopard managed to figure out multiple things on their own. However, some things still felt... off. How did they get here, considering they remembered coming from decades past? Agent Crowley said something about crib... cra... being frozen for a period of time, which sounded a bit like an induced hibernation in a way? Why Egypt of all places? And last but not least, he had not managed to find the lab where he woke up yet. There were still many things Michen didn't understand, and he kept them in mind as he wandered around town.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4424 on: August 06, 2018, 07:04:21 PM »
(No worries, Michen)

*** Cairo, Earth ***

Having seen the Feral around before, one of the shopkeepers greeted Michen: "Well hello there! Out for the morning walk?"

(Weaver, that's former Sith, not Smith. Or did autocorrect do that?)

"Indeed. Currently, I am awaiting another ship to relieve me - supposedly, a colleague of a friend of mine - the colleague being DMC General K'torr, and the friend being DMC General Bellator - is coming to relieve me. When he arrives, I am off to the Peragus III Asteroid Field. Have you heard of it?"

"Well, according to rumors - and don't quote me on this - the Heralds, for the last few yars, have been abducting personnel for some sort of Cyborg experiments. No one knows why. However, the Dragon'taan Government has put out a bounty for someone to put an end to it. Currently, the bounty sits at 1.5 Million Credits, last I heard, but the longer this thing goes unabated, the higher this bounty gets. Seems fewer and fewer are willing to risk it, and those that do never return," K'Vek told Dusk.

This caught Jacqueline's attention. "How many of those people had a fleet?" she asked.

"You're asking the wrong person, lady - I have no idea what the previous hunters had at their disposal," K'Vek replied.

*** Starship Battleground, Mongdrigo Surface ***

Ahsoka extinguished her lightsabers, then looked to Vestraad. "How soon can we be airborne again?" She panted out.

"According to historical records, I've been gone nearly 4,000 years," Malgus said with a heavy sigh. "What was four millennia for the galaxy was merely a few seconds for me when I stepped through that portal... I can still remember escaping Carbonite Imprisonment on Zakuul like it happened only days ago."

*** Uncharted Space, M:Q17J ***

"Low power..." The commander of the Tornado repeated. "... Hnh - sounds like you need a recharge - and someone to get you where you need to go, without running into Space Pirates or worse. Tell you what, I have a friend from the UNSC that works this side of the galaxy, and she was getting ready to jump home. I can have her take you to... ah, right - where were you going, again? Earth?"

*** Torrent System ***

Lord Torrentus didn't often get visitors from other factions and governments, but she wasn't so xenophobic that she outright didn't want them. So when Durok sent her a subspace message that Fayam was on his way to her, she, of course, prepped for his arrival. She may not have known the famed bounty hunter personally, but she had been following his exploits.

*** New Romulus ***

"Whatever kind of sabotage you can pull off - as long as the Tal Shiar Operation is terminated, that's good enough for me. I'm not as picky as Admiral Kararek up in the Embassy," Obisek responded.

The Romulan Mercenaries were firing alongside the Gunslinger, easily keeping pace with their Disruptor Rifles.

Amy and Jason both followed Mary to the bumper cars, getting enthusiastic greetings from some of the children that recognized them.

*** UACS Unseen Assailant Cardassia Prime Orbit ***

"Who Admiral Saraabi dates is not my concern - but I do know of you," Coby chuckled. "I didn't think you'd remember, but we actually met once before, at that embassy dinner on New Romulus."

"We better hurry," Roc said, his grip tightening on his weapon as the feeling in his got got worse.

The Predator roared and went on the attack with the wrist blades, trying to stab and gut Kyva, not really understanding why he remained unscathed via energy shields.

*** Corneria Orbit ***

The Sith Covenant fleet was running scared - no one had responded to their taking of Corneria, and the Forward Observation Post was not responding to hails, despite transmitting the "all-clear" signal. The current commander of the fleet - Commander Dyrenov - suspected something was up, but was unable to convince his Sith Superior to send for reinforcements. Indeed, his superior seemed more intent on "feeling out" the situation.

So it was completely surprising when an attack fleet suddenly dropped out of warp, consisting of multiple kinds of vessels. One ship in particular stood out among the others:

http://michaelwileyart.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/klingon_dreadnought.jpg

It engaged some of the smaller Sith Covenant vessels that had been near it - a pair of CRS Light Cruisers and an RCS Armored Cruiser - and decimated them. The ship seemed far more heavily-armed than was standard for that class of ship. Another ship that stood out was a Sith Terminius-class Frigate that had been reported Stolen some time ago, and had evidently been retrofitted with numerous weapon emplacements that were not standard of a ship like that. The newcomers all had one thing in common: They all were emblazoned with the logo of the DMC.

The Liberation of Corneria had begun.