The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257738 times)

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3840 on: February 11, 2018, 09:20:53 PM »
Sydney | Earth | Coffee Shop

Jason observed the tablet, and would've nearly spat his tea out, had the cup not been big enough to catch it.

He coughed a few times, before quickly wiping his face with his napkin, and clearing his throat.

"Wait, by Quartermaster Tigress, are ya referrin' to Matriarch Lilly Arcnon's daughter?!"
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3841 on: February 11, 2018, 11:10:32 PM »
Sydney | Earth | Coffee Shop

Jason observed the tablet, and would've nearly spat his tea out, had the cup not been big enough to catch it.

He coughed a few times, before quickly wiping his face with his napkin, and clearing his throat.

"Wait, by Quartermaster Tigress, are ya referrin' to Matriarch Lilly Arcnon's daughter?!"

--- Earth Sydney Australia ---

"Yeah, what of it?" Keri asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3842 on: February 12, 2018, 01:09:03 AM »
***Geidi IV, Orbit ***

A click could be heard as the vixen put cuffs on the GM, that suddenly moved to her. "My friend's a telepath and don't think I can't hear well." Nari growled "You can make this easy for me and call your droid back." the silver vixen growled, tossing something into the air. the orb like droid  floated over to Keesha and Rochell  scanning them with some sort of scanner as it floated near them.

Meanwhile the large robotic Dog  chased after the android...

The GM's smile faded and he used his thick head to propel himself into his captor's jaw.   Dazed as he stumbled back, he slowly regained his posture, "Android!  Self-destruct! Split the atom!!", the android beeped and began to count down... from 37 minutes.    Realizing his programming flaw, the GM's face fell, "**censor**... Welp, jail won't matter... once his timer ends, this entire stadium and the immediate Km will be bathed in radioactivity...  Let me go... with my trophy... and I'll disarm my android!".

Meanwhile the android was holding a firm hand against the quadruped's head, struggling to hold it back while the Android's bomb began to tic.

As time began to go on, the GM realized his terrible decision to headbutt a suit of armor, so he had quite the head trauma currently, making his reasonable speech worsen.

Rochell faded back into consciousness as the orb floated over her.   Her eyes slowly opened to look at the orb.  In a defeated state, yet not done fighting, she began to try and swat at the droid that floated above her, not even coming close to hitting it.

Angel slowly stood up while the Android was distracted and she lept onto its back, making it stumble about to throw her off.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:17:02 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3843 on: February 12, 2018, 01:28:46 AM »
"Your just killing yourself and the  others here, my suit is shielded from radiation and my friend is in an armored mini vehicle that's rated for a vacume..."Nari said.

the Orb sprayed some sort of foam on Rochell's wounds sealing them and stopping the bleeeding, though she'd likely need medical attention later, this would stabilize her for now.

Amber in the large dog machine opened up a port an fired an ion missle at the android in an attempt to disable it while Angel was busy with it.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3844 on: February 13, 2018, 12:35:52 AM »
*** Geidi IV, GM Penthouse floor ***

"What does it matter? We'll all be fried hot dogs in a few minutes...  Mmm, hotdogs...", still dazed from his headbutt, the GM continued to babble out nonsensical things.    Angel was slammed back against a wall HARD, knocking her off the android just as Amber's rockets hit the android, disabling it, but the core/torso was still there, radiating an intensive heat, but with wires exposed, it would be possible to disable it now.      Angel lay slumped against the wall behind the defeated android, a torn blanket toga still on her, but that was all.       

Rochell winced when the foam was placed on her wounds.  After a moment she tried to get up, but to only fall back down, screaming in pain. Keesha was visible from the hallway, but was still unconscious.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3845 on: February 13, 2018, 12:38:55 AM »

"What does it matter? We'll all be fried hot dogs in a few minutes...  Mmm, hotdogs...", still dazed from his headbutt, the GM continued to babble out nonsensical things.    Angel was slammed back against a wall HARD, knocking her off the android just as Amber's rockets hit the android, disabling it, but the core/torso was still there, radiating an intensive heat, but with wires exposed, it would be possible to disable it now.      Angel lay slumped against the wall behind the defeated android, a torn blanket toga still on her, but that was all.       

Rochell winced when the foam was placed on her wounds.  After a moment she tried to get up, but to only fall back down, screaming in pain. Keesha was visible from the hallway, but was still unconscious.

Nari sighed and rushed over to Rochell. "it's only a temporary thing the foam will degrade with time but will keep your wound sealed. Nari explained to Rochell as she attempted to pick her up.

Amber with almost nothing to manipulate with used the sharp teeth of the Procyon qudarpedal robot to cut as many wires as possible in the droid.

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #3846 on: February 13, 2018, 01:05:19 AM »

Earth - Sydney - Coffee Shop

Jason cleared his throat, before once again regaining his composure.  "Sorry, it's just that I wasn't really offered a job for Royalty yet, y'know?  Most of my rep would be the occasional visitor or soldier lookin' for a few upgrades here and there..."

He would then use his watch to open up a holographic image of a MANTIS Mech, so that he may observe it carefully.  He then chuckled a bit, before raising an eyebrow at the device on the screen, and tapping on a few of its parts.

"So we'll be working with yet another METAL GEAR type of Mech... yeah, I can work with that!  Although the MANTIS seems kinda old-fashioned, don't you think?  Like, it's bound to have the same kinds of flaws that a Metal Gear had back in the days following the FOXHOUND Incident a few generations back.

"I mean, not that there's anything wrong with it, of course.  Can't rush that which we've grown familiar with, after all... and besides, you did say that it's modified.  Does it at least have a full-scale 360 Sensor Module installed in it, or... ah, wait, nevermind.  The Metal Gears only seemed to cover about 145 Degrees forward, which became problematic, so they did hook the MANTIS up with it by default, anyways..."

"Eh, long story short, sure.  I'd be happy to help.  When do we head out?" he asks the cougar, taking the last sip of his tea, before leaning back on his seat and folding his arms over his chest.
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3847 on: February 13, 2018, 01:39:46 AM »

Earth - Sydney - Coffee Shop

Jason cleared his throat, before once again regaining his composure.  "Sorry, it's just that I wasn't really offered a job for Royalty yet, y'know?  Most of my rep would be the occasional visitor or soldier lookin' for a few upgrades here and there..."

He would then use his watch to open up a holographic image of a MANTIS Mech, so that he may observe it carefully.  He then chuckled a bit, before raising an eyebrow at the device on the screen, and tapping on a few of its parts.

"So we'll be working with yet another METAL GEAR type of Mech... yeah, I can work with that!  Although the MANTIS seems kinda old-fashioned, don't you think?  Like, it's bound to have the same kinds of flaws that a Metal Gear had back in the days following the FOXHOUND Incident a few generations back.

"I mean, not that there's anything wrong with it, of course.  Can't rush that which we've grown familiar with, after all... and besides, you did say that it's modified.  Does it at least have a full-scale 360 Sensor Module installed in it, or... ah, wait, nevermind.  The Metal Gears only seemed to cover about 145 Degrees forward, which became problematic, so they did hook the MANTIS up with it by default, anyways..."

"Eh, long story short, sure.  I'd be happy to help.  When do we head out?" he asks the cougar, taking the last sip of his tea, before leaning back on his seat and folding his arms over his chest.
"The Mantis is a Bi-plane  compared to an X-wing when compared to This Keri replied showing a hologram of the Omnimech  off of her tablet "Battlemechs are hugley more complex and superior to the simple Mantis." Keri explained "But that's just one thing you may be working on, We leave whenever you are ready.And Tigress may be royalty but she doesn't act like it , she even turned down the offer to be the next Matriarch."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3848 on: February 13, 2018, 03:21:15 AM »

Nari sighed and rushed over to Rochell. "it's only a temporary thing the foam will degrade with time but will keep your wound sealed. Nari explained to Rochell as she attempted to pick her up.

Amber with almost nothing to manipulate with used the sharp teeth of the Procyon qudarpedal robot to cut as many wires as possible in the droid.

Rochell was still dazed, but didn't struggle to escape her grasp.  She said, trying to yell, but it came out wisped, "Keesha!...  I... need to help... her...", this was when she began squirming, but nothing drastic due to her fleeting strength.

Angel staggered as she made her way to stand up, clutching her left hurt rib, but from where she stood, Angel didn't know what to do. causing her to just analyze what was around her.

Through the ravaging of the android's torso, the crisis was averted and the bomb was defused.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3849 on: February 13, 2018, 04:40:06 AM »

Rochell was still dazed, but didn't struggle to escape her grasp.  She said, trying to yell, but it came out wisped, "Keesha!...  I... need to help... her...", this was when she began squirming, but nothing drastic due to her fleeting strength.

Angel staggered as she made her way to stand up, clutching her left hurt rib, but from where she stood, Angel didn't know what to do. causing her to just analyze what was around her.

Through the ravaging of the android's torso, the crisis was averted and the bomb was defused.
"Calm down we'll get her, your in no shape to be so bold, relax." Nari said spotting Keesha.

Amber noticed Angel and slowly moved to her motioning the Protomech's head as if to say 'get on." attempting to get Angel to ride on her back.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #3850 on: February 14, 2018, 04:11:56 AM »
(Good to see this is still going on lol. The OG RP is still kicking I see.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3851 on: February 15, 2018, 12:53:58 AM »
(Good to see this is still going on lol. The OG RP is still kicking I see.)
(Rom's internet should be back by next thursday.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3852 on: February 15, 2018, 05:10:02 AM »

Rochell tried to struggle again before admitting defeat, fine... just... if you're going to do anything to us,  hurt me... not her... Keesha deserves better...".   Her eyes fluttered as the lids fell over her tired eyes, passing out once more.

Meanwhile,  Angel was hesitant about this thing. Yes she saw it save her,  but everyone so far that she has trusted has only lead to her getting hurt.   Her concerns  and fear were starkly visible on her face as she examined the odd thing.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3853 on: February 15, 2018, 06:20:06 AM »

Rochell tried to struggle again before admitting defeat, fine... just... if you're going to do anything to us,  hurt me... not her... Keesha deserves better...".   Her eyes fluttered as the lids fell over her tired eyes, passing out once more.

Meanwhile,  Angel was hesitant about this thing. Yes she saw it save her,  but everyone so far that she has trusted has only lead to her getting hurt.   Her concerns  and fear were starkly visible on her face as she examined the odd thing.

"
"As I said I'm here to save both of you not hurt you." Nari explained looking around for some way to contact the outside as her comm was jammed somehow.

The large robotic dog stepped closer to angel rubbing it's muzzle against her leg gently.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 07:10:22 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3854 on: February 15, 2018, 11:57:11 PM »

"
"As I said I'm here to save both of you not hurt you." Nari explained looking around for some way to contact the outside as her comm was jammed somehow.

The large robotic dog stepped closer to angel rubbing it's muzzle against her leg gently.

Rochell's heart was becoming more and more faint as they stood there, but currently stood strong.

Angel backed up from the dog, letting out a scared and awkward sound, tripping back over the Android's arm, making her scream.   When she opened her eyes after falling, she stared at the bot, scrambling to get up.   She didn't like it because not only is it new to her, it was also cold to touch.

Eventually she got around the robot and bolted into the hallway, unintentionally running at the elevator doors and trying to open them.  She didn't know where she was going. This girl was just new to the world and was too unsure of what to trust, especially after the last few days.