The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257792 times)

Offline Polaris

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Lover of Winter
    • Awards
  • Species: Bighorn sheep
  • Coloring: Brown, Bisque, Blue
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 95 kg
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Working hard has it's own benefits!
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3450 on: August 24, 2017, 06:06:14 PM »
** Planet Nirn, Alpha Base, Administration Area **

Before the ram could give the thought of replying back to the Nord's concern of where his wife was, he noticed someone move in the corner of his vision and upon turning his head slightly, he noticed a Khajiit female sneaking upon Andru and gesturing to him to be quiet, by placing her finger on top of her lips. Understanding immediately of what she was probably planning, the ram unbeknownst to the Nord male, winked affirmatively his left eye to the Khajiit, before returning back to pretending nothing was gonna happen.

"Yeah... I really wonder where she might be..." Replied Polaris to Andru with a serious tone, while holding a small near invisible smirk on his lips.

Offline Deikmaster

• Vibrating Furby
  • Something, Something Waffles...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Galactic Society: Mgalekgolo (Covenant Hunter) Other:Draconic
  • Coloring: Glactic Society:Orange Skin, Other: Black Scales
  • Height: 10'FT 2'Inches (Est. 310.7 cm)
  • Weight: Estimated: 4.5 Tons (4.500 Kilograms)
  • Currently: Somewhat Hopeful
« Reply #3451 on: August 24, 2017, 06:14:27 PM »
**Sangheilios Orbital Space Dock,  Sanheiios Orbit, Docking Bay 1**
--The Lekgolo paid the lesser beings crowding around the Saruta little mind.--
--The Colony rumbling quietly in response to the multitude of weaponry and advanced tech being scurried around, it's Interest being piqued ever so slightly.  Although Spikey's attention would've however soon shifted towards Alice and the Shangheili. --

--The Nanolaminate plating that seemed to so oddly fit the Saruta coming to shift ever so slightly, The Lekgolo's quiet rumbling growing only a bit more pronounced as small tendrils of orange colored flesh began to pour down onto the floor,  Not unlike a wave of organic material splashing down onto the Docking bay's floor with a soft squishy sound, Likely going unnoticed amidst the commotion. Yet anyone looking in the Longsword's general direction would've been unlikely to not have noticed the somewhat spectacular display. Pieces of oddly shaped metal being brought down with it from the Saruta's hull,  Before beginning to assemble itself together with the writhing orange mass,  Lurching upwards, the resulting gestalt formed within the tell tale armor of the Mgalekgolo known affectionately to some as "Spikey" whom would've wasted little time in Lumbering over to it's partner with booming footsteps,  Dorsal spikes swaying slightly as it moved.--

--It's attention shifting for but a moment towards the vixen,  A dull rumbling resonating from within the Mgalekgolo,  Spikey being less than enthusiastic over having been approached  so soon,  It'd  nonetheless keep on moving, until it reached Alice. --

--Spikey ground to a halt next to Alice, The behemoth standing idly by her side, Not unlike how a watchdog would it's master. Evidently intending on tagging along to wherever she might've intended on heading next,  Continuing it's characteristic silence all the while .--

(I'll add that this is my first forum rp, So please any criticism is more than welcome.)
  • Avatar by: Blizzard Entertainment (Giving Credit Where Credit is due)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3452 on: August 24, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »
**Sangheilios Orbital Space Dock,  Sanheiios Orbit, Docking Bay 1**
--The Lekgolo paid the lesser beings crowding around the Saruta little mind.--
--The Colony rumbling quietly in response to the multitude of weaponry and advanced tech being scurried around, it's Interest being piqued ever so slightly.  Although Spikey's attention would've however soon shifted towards Alice and the Shangheili. --

--The Nanolaminate plating that seemed to so oddly fit the Saruta coming to shift ever so slightly, The Lekgolo's quiet rumbling growing only a bit more pronounced as small tendrils of orange colored flesh began to pour down onto the floor,  Not unlike a wave of organic material splashing down onto the Docking bay's floor with a soft squishy sound, Likely going unnoticed amidst the commotion. Yet anyone looking in the Longsword's general direction would've been unlikely to not have noticed the somewhat spectacular display. Pieces of oddly shaped metal being brought down with it from the Saruta's hull,  Before beginning to assemble itself together with the writhing orange mass,  Lurching upwards, the resulting gestalt formed within the tell tale armor of the Mgalekgolo known affectionately to some as "Spikey" whom would've wasted little time in Lumbering over to it's partner with booming footsteps,  Dorsal spikes swaying slightly as it moved.--

--It's attention shifting for but a moment towards the vixen,  A dull rumbling resonating from within the Mgalekgolo,  Spikey being less than enthusiastic over having been approached  so soon,  It'd  nonetheless keep on moving, until it reached Alice. --

--Spikey ground to a halt next to Alice, The behemoth standing idly by her side, Not unlike how a watchdog would it's master. Evidently intending on tagging along to wherever she might've intended on heading next,  Continuing it's characteristic silence all the while .--

(I'll add that this is my first forum rp, So please any criticism is more than welcome.)

(everything looks fine to me , but I just have one helpful hint. You don't have to start each paragraph or so with -- unless that's a personal style thing.)

Rae walked over to the Kaidon slowly trying not to upset Alice or the Colony of Lekgolo nearbye.  "Kadion." Rae said nodding her head, not really one to salute much.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Okamidan

• Vibrating Furby
  • Supreme Borks of the glorious North
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf/Husky Hybrid
  • Coloring: Pure White Fur
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: Curvaceous,
  • Currently: Curiously intrigued
« Reply #3453 on: August 24, 2017, 06:27:40 PM »
"Fanatics will always believe even if truth is flung in their faces." She says during Thel's re-composure, before raising up the device on her left arm, typing into it during his little speech and nodding. "There are the coordinates, use them as you will. I'll make sure to bring in any others I come across, although both your efforts, the UNSC's, and many other Bounty Hunters have more or less wiped them extinct."

She finishes, before feeling that thump behind her, taking a look and smirking at the Vixen and human's short interaction with Spikey. "You ain't going to be moving the big guy, trust me, i've tried. Also, yeah, you got legs, may as well use 'em like the girl said." She responded with that ever so light hint of sass before turning her attention back to Thel.

"Quick question before I move on. I noticed on entry that your cannons seem to be readied for something. The hell is that about?" she inquires before Spikey reaches her side. "Oh, and say hi to Spikey, my Partner in crime."

Offline Deikmaster

• Vibrating Furby
  • Something, Something Waffles...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Galactic Society: Mgalekgolo (Covenant Hunter) Other:Draconic
  • Coloring: Glactic Society:Orange Skin, Other: Black Scales
  • Height: 10'FT 2'Inches (Est. 310.7 cm)
  • Weight: Estimated: 4.5 Tons (4.500 Kilograms)
  • Currently: Somewhat Hopeful
« Reply #3454 on: August 24, 2017, 06:34:17 PM »
-- The Mgalekgolo merely rumbled quietly upon noticing it's moniker being dropped, After a moment of tentative silence the Mgalekgolo begun to rumble,  A voice echoing lightly,  being more felt than heard seemingly emanating from within the Hunter--
"Human Vermin is present, May we dispose of it honored Shangheili?" 
--If the Gestalt had eyes, it would've been focusing on Thel.--
  • Avatar by: Blizzard Entertainment (Giving Credit Where Credit is due)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3455 on: August 24, 2017, 06:42:17 PM »
(That's actually a very detailed post, sir. Very well-written.)

*** Administration Area, Alpha Base, Nirn ***

The Khajiit woman continued to sneak up on Andru, until she jumped from behind him and tickled his sides, causing him to shout in surprise, eliciting a laugh from the woman. "Inorra!" Andru growled, "How many times have I told you--" He was suddenly silenced when Inorra kissed him.

"Baby, you know I wouldn't hurt you," she told him in a perfect Nordic tone. "And you knew I was gonna get you after last time!"

Andru sighed, knowing it was pointless to argue that point with his wife. He looked up at Polaris. "Polaris, this is my wife, Inorra. Inorra, this is Polaris - likely our comrade for the mission, whatever it is."

Inorra smiled warmly and offered a hand. "Inorra, though many of dear hubby's comrades in the SSF call me Head-Hunter."

"Take a wild guess why," Andru chuckled. "But we'd better get moving. We're already running late."

*** Vehicle Depot Alpha Five, Alpha Base, Nirn ***

"Ah! Admiral Lokahviing said you'd be here! I'd patch you through, but he's in a briefing. You'll have to wait till he's done," the control tower responded.

*** Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

The Ok'lath began moving to dodge the shots, most of which were missing the K'Vort's hull, but a few splashed on the shields. The ship fired a trio of torpedoes and a burst from the wingtip-mounted disruptors.

*** Sangheilios Orbital Station ***

"Some warlord wants the refugees we're housing, accused us of stealing them - which we didn't, they came to Sangheilios on their own, and I agreed to help them start over. The turrets are armed to deter and fend off any attempts by this so-called 'great leader' to take the refugees back by force in any kind of military operation." He nodded to acknowledge Rae. "Captain, he greeted her. "I trust Orbital Traffic Control didn't give you too much trouble?" When Thel heard the Mgalekgolo's comment, he turned his head to face him. "No," he responded. "I don't know how well informed you are of current events, but the Humans are our allies, now. And we will need them in the times ahead."

The Sangheili that had handed Alice her reward spoke to her: "'Great Leader' better not show up here - he'd be foolish to try. Those turrets are refitted with DMC Kadgeron tech; they'll rip through shields like they're not there. But heed what the Kaidon had said - the Covenant nor this 'great leader' is the largest threat out there, now - we were recently hit by a faction calling themselves the Sith Covenant... and the fleet that attacked us was lead by a Sangheili Sith, no less. Strange, but dangerous times..."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Polaris

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lover of Winter
    • Awards
  • Species: Bighorn sheep
  • Coloring: Brown, Bisque, Blue
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 95 kg
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Working hard has it's own benefits!
« Reply #3456 on: August 24, 2017, 07:00:16 PM »
** Planet Nirn, Alpha Base, Admistration Area **

The ram chuckled at seeing the Khajiit surprising her partner like the was she did, before nodding respectfully at the feline lady named Inorra the nord spoke earlier. "Pleasure to meet you, Inorra! I'm Polaris! I'm here on the same mission as you both are and looking forward to hear what the mission ahead of us shall be!" Ram replied smilingly, before moving alongside the two towards their intended destination once more.

Offline Okamidan

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3457 on: August 24, 2017, 07:06:36 PM »
Quietly listens to Thel's explanation, nodding as his attention was taken by the captain. She then listens to the other sangheili. "Man, who do I have to get rid of to get my hands on some of that tech? Regardless, seems like things are getting heated up in the sector. More business for me at the end of day I always say." She says with that hint of confidence brimming in her voice.

"Although these Sith are going to be an issue. The few run-ins I had with them, because yes, they've been around the fringe worlds more then you think, were not pleasant and incredibly stressful due to their psionic powers." She says, her tone having grown more somber and serious as she looks around the station for a brief moment.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3458 on: August 24, 2017, 07:17:55 PM »
(That's actually a very detailed post, sir. Very well-written.)

The Khajiit woman continued to sneak up on Andru, until she jumped from behind him and tickled his sides, causing him to shout in surprise, eliciting a laugh from the woman. "Inorra!" Andru growled, "How many times have I told you--" He was suddenly silenced when Inorra kissed him.

"Baby, you know I wouldn't hurt you," she told him in a perfect Nordic tone. "And you knew I was gonna get you after last time!"

Andru sighed, knowing it was pointless to argue that point with his wife. He looked up at Polaris. "Polaris, this is my wife, Inorra. Inorra, this is Polaris - likely our comrade for the mission, whatever it is."

Inorra smiled warmly and offered a hand. "Inorra, though many of dear hubby's comrades in the SSF call me Head-Hunter."

"Take a wild guess why," Andru chuckled. "But we'd better get moving. We're already running late."

*** Vehicle Depot Alpha Five, Alpha Base, Nirn ***

"Ah! Admiral Lokahviing said you'd be here! I'd patch you through, but he's in a briefing. You'll have to wait till he's done," the control tower responded.

The Ok'lath began moving to dodge the shots, most of which were missing the K'Vort's hull, but a few splashed on the shields. The ship fired a trio of torpedoes and a burst from the wingtip-mounted disruptors.

"Some warlord wants the refugees we're housing, accused us of stealing them - which we didn't, they came to Sangheilios on their own, and I agreed to help them start over. The turrets are armed to deter and fend off any attempts by this so-called 'great leader' to take the refugees back by force in any kind of military operation." He nodded to acknowledge Rae. "Captain, he greeted her. "I trust Orbital Traffic Control didn't give you too much trouble?" When Thel heard the Mgalekgolo's comment, he turned his head to face him. "No," he responded. "I don't know how well informed you are of current events, but the Humans are our allies, now. And we will need them in the times ahead."

The Sangheili that had handed Alice her reward spoke to her: "'Great Leader' better not show up here - he'd be foolish to try. Those turrets are refitted with DMC Kadgeron tech; they'll rip through shields like they're not there. But heed what the Kaidon had said - the Covenant nor this 'great leader' is the largest threat out there, now - we were recently hit by a faction calling themselves the Sith Covenant... and the fleet that attacked us was lead by a Sangheili Sith, no less. Strange, but dangerous times..."
(I have to agree with  Rom very detailed and very well written, you both will be a welcome addition to Gs along with Polaris. Welcome to the team!)

--- Sangheilios Orbital Station ---

"Not only are the Sangheili and UNSC Allies now, the Sangheili, as far as I recall have always held a respect for the Humans of the UNSC. " Rae  added.  "KaIdon your supplies are here I hope your enjoying the new storm rifles they look very nice, I've yet to try one of the newer models myself ,but the Quartermaster has told me about them, if there's anything else you need from me I'll be around for awhile." Rae said before walking off to help her crew unload.

--- Vehicle Depot Alpha Five, Alpha Base, Nirn ---

Being impatient ,by the time the tower had responded Lupe was already on the ground of the depot and had already 'snuck' into the base.  A rope-ladder hung from the cockpit of the Nova Cat the she-wolf had been piloting.

--- Planet Nirn, Alpha Base, Admistration Area ---
 using a bit of stealth tactics and the fact that she had proper clearance Lupe made her way deeper into the base spotting a Ram, Nord and Khajiit talking,placing her hand below her muzzle to think, the Grey Ferinian She-wolf decided to  check out what was going on with the group, and tried to sneak closer to the three, forgetting to turn her cloaking device back on.

--- Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ---
 "Kyle?" Krystal asked instinctively, through telepathy, asking him to let the clone go as she grasp the clones shoulders, "Markus?" she also asked waiting for the dark furred tiger to help.

Nari observed  from the porch of the manor, almost forgetting about the meeting "Master Faasnu?" she asked, turning to Kyle's older brother.

--- Peragus III Asteroid Field ---

The Photon torpedos seemed to almost bounce off the stations sheilds as they exploded on impact with it ,but no damage could be seen to the asteroid or the base inside.

The asteroid base would continue the onslaught missiles lasers and various other weapons firing at the  Klingon vessel.

oddly designed Fighters would launch from the station adding more guns to the fight as they tried to swarm the larger Bird-of-Prey.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:49:30 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3459 on: August 25, 2017, 12:35:51 AM »
*** Geidi IV, UT Admin Floor ***

Angel was excited as she saw the contents of the fridge, quickly going to them... but she stopped.   Angel looked up at Derrik, a bottle in her hand.    Her expression was of concern, and she quickly dropped the unopened bottle to then hug Derrik, her neon parts pulsing as she unintentionally attempted to calm Derrik's concerns. 

*** Geidi IV, UT Battle arena prep room ***

The battle tree was still proceeding down, with one ID box on the tree going to the end/final tier to compete the champ, who's identity was concealed by a question mark.

Meanwhile, the next fight in the arena was against a feral beast who seemed to shift in and out of visibility, but was still kept in a cage.

*** Jedi Temple Grounds, Coruscant ***

Gypsie walked along beside Kyle, reaching and clasping his hand, "My head feels weird... I hear words... but nobody is talking... but they're all garbled... like a scrambled message relay.", the little necklace Gypsie was wearing would occasionally chime a note, making some Jedi they passed by flinch to then look at Gypsie.

As they continued on, a large coloured man, seemingly human stepped around to halt Kyle and Gypsie.  The man stood quite high, roughly just below 7ft, wearing a toga-styled Jedi robe, dressing similar to how Gypsie first dressed... just he was wearing pants.   With a thick Jamaican accent, the man began talking, "H'llo d'ere, little kat!", his gesture was very friendly at first, but once he looked at Gypsie, his expression turned very serious, "My name is, Malachai. I'm a Taur man... just bipadel... and d'ey ground down my horns.. anytway! I am going to need you to d'ake d'at d'ere necklace ouff.", his expression meant serious business, but he did not reach for his shoulder-mounted light-saber.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Fawn was about to speak again but stopped and spun around, watching the fight unfold, still dumbfounded, "Clone? I dabbled in that stuff before... but my research was flawed... they always missed a protein or chromosome...", he thought to himself.

_Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan_

Felicity then attempted to stand, her legs shaking, but once she made contact with the machine below her, her skinny body poofed into a cute ball of fur and a small head of Felicity's looking at Amps, her face not amused, "This is what happens when I exit a data stream... my fur gets all poofy.... lets just go find someone..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3460 on: August 25, 2017, 01:09:33 AM »
*** Geidi IV, UT Admin Floor ***

Derrik was still concerned nonetheless. He knew well just what would happen to this innocent child should any of the unscrupulous characters get their hands on her. He felt ashamed for having been involved in this.

*** Geidi IV, UT Battle arena prep room ***

Keesha mentally prepped herself for the coming match, making sure her Assault Rifle was fully loaded and her Lightsabers were ready.

*** Jedi Temple Grounds, Coruscant ***

A draconic growl crept up from Kyle's throat and his dragon eyes started showing traces of red as his face contorted to what was approaching anger. He put a hand in front of Gypsie, trying to gently push her behind him, while Hector took up position on Kyle's right flank, Disruptor Rifle primed and ready to fire, but not pointed at Malachai.

Thel looked to Rae. "Is my requested item in this shipment?" he asked her. "I asked for it months ago."

The Sangheili speaking to Alice scoffed as best a Sangheili could. "Then you got lucky. Few outside the Jedi and other military forces survive any kind of run-in with Sith. They're... not the friendliest folk." The Sangheili looked melancholic for a moment. "My cousin was killed by a Sith, during the last conflict with Sith Forces - back when the Rogue Sith, Darth Nazar, was causing trouble."

Inorra was about to move out when she spotted Lupe. "Excuse me, who are you?" she asked. Andru stopped in his tracks and spotted Lupe.

"Uh... I don't know what you're here for, but we're late for a meeting with Admiral Lokahviing, so..." he said.

The IKV Ok'lath was overwhelmed, but nonetheless kept firing, even as it was being blown out of the stars. A critical strike hit the main reactor, and the K'Vort charged for the station in an effort to Kamikaze the station before it blew.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3461 on: August 25, 2017, 02:01:10 AM »
*Sangheilios Refugee Encampment*
The young female, unsure of what the stranger was doing, simply took a step back. She spoke up, quite confused. "S-Sir? W-What a-are you d-doing?"

*Armored Cruiser Ardent*
Ray blinked. "S-So...y-you didn't wipe them out? Why?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3462 on: August 25, 2017, 03:30:20 AM »
-- - Sangheilios Orbital Station - --

"What was that?" Rae asked looking into the manifest.

--_ Administration Area, Alpha Base, Nirn _--

"I'm looking for an Admiral Lokahviing." Lupe replied simply, noticing the Khajiit, "Are you a Dovahkiir?" she asked.

-_- Peragus III Asteroid Field -_-

Despite the best efforts of the aerospace fighters and the weapons on the station the Bird-Of-Prey made it as far as the stations shields exploding on impact with them, the station sheilds taking a high damaging hit to it's strength, losing  a good 70% integrity from the blast of the ship and it's exploding warp core.

Offline Okamidan

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3463 on: August 25, 2017, 06:18:23 AM »
**Sangheilios Orbital Station**

Respectfully let that Sangheili lament about such a past tragedy. "We've all lost someone at some point, so my condolences to you there." She responds with that subtle hint of sadness in her own voice, yet she does a darn good job hiding it. "Regardless, I hope your people are prepared accordingly for the coming tide. A two front war will not be easy to deal with, even if you consider one of the opponents little more then a gnat." She says with one final nod and begins to turn herself back to her ship, but stops midway in her turn. "Unless... you guys are planning on hiring some outside help?" She inquires, smirking beneath her helmet.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3464 on: August 25, 2017, 07:19:39 AM »
 =-- Sangheilios Orbital Station --=
"If your looking for work, Merc go to Dragon'taan, I'm sure they have a lot of contracts for mercenaries who are talented." Rae noted, though her words sounded a bit harsh her voice tone was calm and collected with no hint of anger or emotion. "Actually I'm positive they have contracts open." the White Vixen added, shuffling around in her Mjolnir style armor.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 01:05:16 PM by Alex »