The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255936 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3420 on: August 19, 2017, 08:40:32 AM »
---Bellator Residence---
"We may have something" The ghost said flying towards him, parts shifting "I have found traces around the marketplace, we should look there".

---DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan---
After some time the set-up tutorial has ended "How do you feel now? Do you have any questions?"
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3421 on: August 19, 2017, 09:16:13 PM »
*** Geidi IV ***

Although Angel had no knowledge of understanding of Derrik's words, she could feel the kindness in his voice and was instantly calmed down.    Looking up at him, Angel pointed down the hallway they came from before the arena, trying to tug him to go with her.     Lucky for the two, the guards weren't posted inside... at least not immediately around them.

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

Gypsie replied shakily, "I slapped you both because you snuck up on me.... and from what I've heard about you two..."

---  Indari Manor, Dragon'taan --+

Fawn had wandered off somewhere else in the manor, muttering to himself about what he had said.

--Tigress armory, Dragon'taan--

Felicity looked down, "I did go into that form, but thanks to you I'm not dead... There are reasons why I am like I am..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3422 on: August 20, 2017, 12:50:05 AM »
*** Geidi IV ***

Derrik shook his head. "No... we can't go. Not now." He paused, then added, "But I can keep you safe until the tournament is over... and god willing, you'll end up in the hands of someone who can truly take care of you." He motioned his head for Angel to follow her, looking sad and worried.

"Luke doesn't have a bad reputation, I do," Anakin responded. "And I've been working hard to undo that reputation."

"Regardless... I have what I came here for," Kyle said, extinguishing the blue lightsaber and clipping it to his belt. "I need you two to do me a favor - draw off the corporate scumbags that came after Gypsie and I. We'll slip out under cloak and head elsewhere."

"We are not unaware of the movements of Tondam Corporation," Anakin said. "We can, if you desire, deal with them."

"Suggestion: That would be highly advisable, as Master Vasily and Master Gypsie cannot face them alone," Hector suggested. "Addendum: But we still must make an effort to disappear from Tondam's corporate radar."

"We'll take care of it," Luke said. "The Alliance Military still owes me a few favors."

Kyle turned to Gypsie and put his hands on her shoulders. "I imagine you've had enough of the urban jungle - but we can discuss our next destination on the Chimera. You need to do anything here before we depart?"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Then take Mathayus," Kyle told Nari. He then headed off after Fawn.

Fawn, however, would bump into Mathayus himself. "Hello, doctor," the former Cerinian Sith greeted him.

*** Bellator Residence, Dragon'taan ***

"We can discuss it en route - let's go," Draco said. He motioned for those present to follow, and headed out the door...

... and promptly ran into Luro and the others.

"Greetings, General Bellator," the Sangheili Force-User greeted him. Behind Luro stood Andrew, and behind Andrew, he hoped Blaine and his pal.

(Blaine, did I ever send that pic of General Bellator?)

*** Near Dock 2A Shuttle 1B, Dragon'taan ***

Markus ran after the assailant, near Krystal, and the panther in tow.

"Would someone mind explaining what the f*** is going on?!" Panther demanded.

*** Refugee Encampment, Sangheilios ***

"A name is a terrible thing to lose," Huki said. He paused, hearing something in his comm unit, and nodded. "Seems Captain Ardos has been... 'convinced' to leave this system."

*** Sangheilios Orbital Station ***

The Sangheili watched the Captain leave, and closed the airlock between them. But every ship in orbit kept weapons trained on his ship, until it would leave the system.

*** Armored Cruiser Ardent ***

"We'll be in Reach orbit in..." the helmsman paused to consult his console. "... thirty-eight minutes."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3423 on: August 20, 2017, 01:00:58 AM »
((Yeah, dude.))

** Bellator Residence, Dragon'taan **

Blaine and Kozik stopped, quickly snapping a salute before going back to looking around the surrounding.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3424 on: August 20, 2017, 03:43:50 AM »
 --- Bellator Residence, Dragon'taan---

Ambre stood behind Luro silent and calm, though seeming to do exercises as she waited there, flexing her legs as she repeatedly crouched down.

-- Indari Manor --

"GET DOWN!" Nari said jumping onto Kyle as a laser shot fired straight at Kyle  nicking,  Nari as she had put herself in the way, the culprit a Sith trooper running towards the Manor from the city, in an attempt to finish what 'he' started.

" This is security, business, Cilvilan! Krystal said to the panther, not recognizing him. as she ran up towards the manor seeing the Sith trooper fire a Rifle at the Manor.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3425 on: August 20, 2017, 04:01:44 PM »
*Sangheilios Orbit*
Captain Ardos boarded the vessel and started away. After reaching the minimum safe distance, the ship started up its warp system, leaving a few minutes later.
*Mongdrigo, Great Leader's tactical room*
Ardos position had been pinned just as he left. A few minutes passed, before a message was sent to Sangheilios. It was an automated voice, completely inhuman and unnatural, and it would read out 'Return what was stolen.'

*Armored Cruiser Ardent*
Ray nodded and collected the data module.

*Sangheilios surface, refugee camp*
Garrus nodded. "Yeah...almost half of my people here only know their Worker ID. And for good reason; it's the only thing that they can actually call their own. Until now, that is."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3426 on: August 21, 2017, 07:11:34 AM »
---Bellator Residence, Dragon'taan---
The ghost flew into Dawn as he walked to the door and was promptly stopped as with everyone else "So close to back to adventuring" Dawn muttered to himself.

((Do I control the Tal Shair agent now?))
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3427 on: August 22, 2017, 01:35:48 AM »
*** Geidi IV ***

Angel saw Derrik's expression and followed along, trying to hold his hand as they walked along.   Upon contact with exposed skin, Angel would be transmitting her feelings to who she trusts in immediate contact, so in this case, it was Derrik.   Angel felt confused and scared, which if Derrik didn't notice this already, he should now... all considering if he let hold his hand.

Despite Luke and Anakin's good vibes, Gypsie was still very wary of them, bringing up a charm from her hip pouch and clipping it to a hide necklace she had on, turning to Kyle and walking out with him, "N-no... I'm fine...".

Seemingly the charm Gypsie had on would make methods of telepathy difficult for any who may try, and would greatly weaken methods of telekinesis towards her. As long as it were on her necklace.

Fawn had his head down as he walked off, not watching where he was going, clearly in a fit, that is until he literally bumped into Mathayus, stumbling back, his hands fidgeting with things around him, taking pieces of loose items near him and making them into convoluted knots, "U-uh, hello, Mathayus... What are you doing up so late?"

--Tigress armory, Dragon'taan--

Felicity continued to look down, "Fine... but who can we trust to do the upgrades?... or even attempt to... "

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Okamidan

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Supreme Borks of the glorious North
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf/Husky Hybrid
  • Coloring: Pure White Fur
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: Curvaceous,
  • Currently: Curiously intrigued
« Reply #3428 on: August 22, 2017, 02:37:00 PM »

***Sangheilios Orbit***

Only an hour or so later, does a ship following the departure of Captain Ardos's vessel does another, smaller vessel make its way towards the station located on Sangheilios. As it approaches, a message appears towards the overseer of the location. "I bring a target of interest to your people, as promised. Clearance to dock?" Simple and to the point.

To those looking at the ship from orbit, they'd notice its design resembles that of a UNSC Longsword Fighter, yet modified to have some drastic changes. Thrusters on the bottom for easier landings, overall larger hull, missile launchers underneath the wings as well as a rail cannon just below the cockpit. Its overall shape is less pointed and jagged then normal UNSC tech, seemingly having added in parts of various other groups to it. Its coloration is simple, mostly painted black with long white strips crossing the center and the two wings, with a symbol on the right side of its front, difficult to make out at this time and a ton more that isn't so easily spotted.

(Also, hello everyone! <3 )
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:48:46 PM by Okamidan »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3429 on: August 22, 2017, 05:46:58 PM »
_Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan_

"The only people I'd trust with that would either be Tigress herself, Serena or Argo." Amps replied.

_ Sangheilios orbit._

A blue  portal of some sort appeared in orbit of the planet  a Large ship appearing out of the portal,  a destroyer easily dwarfing, the highly modified Longsword type fighter, if not making it look like a  gnat, 'pulled' out of the portal into the system, the side of the ship bearing it's name Borealis Although  the ships shields were on it's weapons were not.  The large Destroyer hailed the surface, "Borealis to Sangheilios,  We've got some cargo you 'might' be interested in."

(Whookadwj vhaodt, welcome to the wonderful Galaxy at large, personally I like the Broadsword better ,but everybody has their preference.)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:56:08 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Polaris

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Lover of Winter
    • Awards
  • Species: Bighorn sheep
  • Coloring: Brown, Bisque, Blue
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 95 kg
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Working hard has it's own benefits!
« Reply #3430 on: August 22, 2017, 07:32:19 PM »
/// INCOMING NEW PERSONNEL DATA ///

Subject name: Polaris

Race: Caprian

Homeworld: Caprastican Republic

Height: 180cm

Weight: 95kg

Profession: Contracted mercenary

Equipment: Valkyr Mk. V full body combat armor, Rechargable energy shield projector, Skjold Mk. IV portable energy riot shield, VT-10 Hailstorm pulse submachine gun, XV-31 Spectre pistol, Combat knife, Emergency nanogel pack, 2x HE grenades.

Short bio: A Caprastican mercenary of few words. Cold headed in combat and follows his duties to the letter from his employers. Skilled in a defensive and diversion combat and prefers to medium to short range engagements with the enemy and using his energy based military class energy riot shield to absorb most of the incoming enemy fire, while using his modified SMG to suppress the enemy lines and drawing the enemy attention and fire to himself to allow allied units to deal with the hostiles instead. Known to have a friendly, considering and humorous demeanor and can get along with nearly everyone he meets. However, on the down side, he is known to be pragmatic, short tempered and easily distracted.

Current assignment: Recruited by the NSF admiral Lokahviing for an assignment on planet Nirn. Meeting with the admiral for further details of his mission at the Alpha Base high on top of the Jerall Mountains within the imperial province of Cyrodiil, located near the borders of Skyrim.

/// END OF NEW PERSONNEL DATA ///

*Planet Nirn, Alpha Base star port*

After a long travel aboard a military from Ardelia star system to the planet Nirn aboard a private NSF light-corvette, Polaris had arrived at the Alpha Base’s star port that housed many NSF craft ranging from interceptors, bombers and shuttles of all kinds were stationed, along with the many different races from every corner of Tamriel in their official NSF uniforms scurrying around the base deeper within, after he had passed a security checkpoint at the said star port with green lights and an confirmation he was here to meet with the admiral Lokahviing and give directions to the debriefing room where he might be at the moment.

“Right… Now that that’s part is taken care of, let’s go find admiral Lokahviing…” The ram thought to himself, as he readjusted his duffle bag on his shoulder and began walking towards the more bustling corridors of the Alpha Base to find the debriefing room like instructed by an imperial star port security officer at the checkpoint.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:11:04 PM by Polaris »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3431 on: August 22, 2017, 08:06:59 PM »
*** Alpha Base, Nirn ***

Directly behind Polaris would be a Nord, with two Katanas strapped to his belt and an SG-9 Raptor Assault Rifle in his arms. He would follow Polaris, surprised the ram was going seemingly to the same briefing room he was. That being the case, he decided to introduce himself. "I gather you're going to see Admiral Lokahviing, too? I'm Andru. But my colleagues from the SSF call me Blade-Dancer."

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***

One Sangheili voice - a female one - addressed the Borealis: "Copy, Borealis - stand by for approach vector."

Another voice - a deep, male voice - addressed the other ship that had arrived: "Copy, hunter vessel - clearance granted. Land in Hangar One. Transmitting approach vector. Be advised, Kaidon 'Vadam will meet you there personally to take custody of the target."

At the same time, a transmission was sent to Mongdrigo: "We have stolen nothing. Falsely accuse us or threaten us again, and it will be considered an act of war."

*** Refugee Encampment, Sangheilios ***

"As I said, a name is a terrible thing to lose. But here, you can make a fresh start," Huki told him. "If you ever need anything, or spot anything unusual..." he handed Garrus a portable comm unit. "Contact me."

*** Geidi IV ***

Derrik led Angel to his private office, showed her hsi fridge - stuffed with cold water and snacks - and his recreational room. He hoped the contents of this place would keep Angel busy while the Tournament went on.

*** Jedi Temple Grounds, Coruscant ***

"In that case, we need to make our way back to the shuttle, and get back aboard the Chimera," Kyle said. He accessed his comm unit. "Gemini, is the resupply done?"

"Affirmative," Gemini replied.

"Good - prep the ship to leave - we'll be up shortly - Vasily out," Kyle said. He tried to gently take Gypsie's hand, to lead her back toward the shuttle where it was landed.

"I heard a commotion out here," Mathayus replied. He looked up toward the doorway, then headed over and saw Nari tackle Kyle, and immediately be followed by blaster bolts. Mathayus rushed over to deflect any further shots, lightsaber active.

Markus was close by the assailant, ready to tackle her to the ground.

*** Bellator Residence, Dragon'taan ***

(Shoon, I figured we were done with the Tal Shiar agent, but if you want to have some fun with him, go ahead.)

Draco returned the salutes that were given to him. "I sense you all are the ones bent on aiding me," Draco surmised.

"That we are," Andrew agreed.

"I assume you sensed it," Luro said.

"The Eternal Fleet," Draco affirmed. "But we need to get a colleague of mine - and she's on Coruscant." Draco looked to Blaine and Kozik. "How familiar are you two with Urban Operations?"

*** Armored Cruiser Ardent ***

Some time later, the Ardent and her attendant battle group dropped out of slipspace, and Shipmaster Ado stepped aside to allow Ray to use the comm array to contact his colleagues.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3432 on: August 22, 2017, 08:42:08 PM »
-- Alpha Base Nirn --
a HUGE spherical ship descended down from the sky, gently landing on one of the bases large  vehicle depo lot, it's large ramp opening  to let a single Nova Cat Mech walk onto the ground, turning it's torso to survey the land, the pilot or Mechwarrior inside, a Grey she-wolf, scanned over the landscape, hand below her muzzle as she thought  "Why are we on such a beautiful planet?" Lupe the Grey she-wolf asked, as she turned the torso of her mech towards the base. "Shame we have to wait here so long for a jumpship." the she-wolf added, her tall Battlemech standing out among the various tanks and military vehicles at the depo.

--- Sangheiios Orbit, Borealis Bridge ---

"Affirmative, control we'll wait here ,but any delays for the  Kadion's supplies  are  on you." Said Rae, a White vixen, wearing what appeared to be a standard UNSC Captain uniform , though the various changes including the DMC logo in place of the UNSC one and other varying medals, clearly made the uniform of the DMC/NCC. Turning off the comm. The vixen turned to her crew an Orange hologram Dragon  "Why again am I wearing this uniform it's stiff and itchy!" the she-fox complained.

"You chose to wear it ,you expect a uniform that's been sitting in a closet for one and a half year to not be stiff?" Argo the orange dragon hologram  asked.

-- Indari Manor, Dragon'taan --

Krystal tackled  the assailant to the ground knocking off her helmet, the blue vixen paused staring at her 'clone' who promptly took advantage of the moment, but the attempt was blocked as Krystal blocked her clones' punch with her hand, the two continued to fight on the ground punching kicking and rolling around seeming to be evenly matched.

-- Bellator Residence --

"The situation seems pretty dire.." Ambre noted.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:34:27 PM by Alex »

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3433 on: August 22, 2017, 11:19:22 PM »
** Bellator Residence, Dragon'taan **

"Very familiar, sir. Kind of our specialty," Blaine replied, Kozik nodding in agreement. "Get us above the location, drop us in and we'll handle the rest." Kozik added.

At that moment, Blaine received a message over his CNI. "Oh, well. Long time since I heard from you," Blaine said out loud to himself. "Oh, my bad." He said to the others. "Just got a message from an old client. Some contractor." He said, going back to the message.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 04:47:11 AM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3434 on: August 23, 2017, 03:51:29 AM »
*Mongdrigo to Sangheilios*
The message repeated, unshaken by the threat.

*Refugee Camp*
Garrus smiled as he took the comms unit. "Thank you, Commander. I'm glad we've found such a charitable race." He then started towards his shack, speaking over his shoulder. "Tomorrow, my people will arrange a gift, to show our gratitude for your help. But, we must rest now." He stopped at his doorway, waved, and stepped inside.  Though the old raccoon was tired, some youths had stepped from their hiding places, timidly approaching Huki and those under his command.

*Armored Cruiser Ardent*
Ray gasped as Reach came into view. He turned to the nearest crewman, a fearful light in his eyes. "T-They're infested with Tiberium too!?" However, Ray was referring to the sprawling grasslands and forests, as he had never seen grass before, like many others his age.