The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257815 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3315 on: July 07, 2017, 02:19:33 PM »

(Don't worry too much, Romulan... You must keep track of quite some storylines, after all.)
*New Romulus*
Anna listened carefully before answering: "Hm... I'm not so shabby on merc jobs, honestly. I'd say 'why don't you ask the famous bounty hunter Fayam Aerial', but if the reward is less than a mille there's no way it attracts him. But I guess we could accept it." Her copilot jumped in: "Our gunslinger would love to do such a job. He excels at sniping. Honestly, I never met a man more stealthy and sneaky. Even in daily life he makes sure he doesn't draw attention."

*Outer Space*
The Leviathans' trick was easily foiled. Quickly, they brewed up a new plan. This plan would be dangerous, they knew that. But it could be well worth the risk. They answered: "Ok, we're not just sightseeing. We were planning to visit the Tal Shiar. And we especially wanted to talk to their leader, despite we know little of them."

*New Berlin*
Fayam had reached the spaceport and effortlessly found his ship back. He put the money in the small backroom and put out a contact to say he was leaving.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3316 on: July 09, 2017, 08:27:44 PM »
*** Approaching UNSC Allegiance, Sangheilios Orbit ***

"That's correct insofar as it goes," Andrew stated.

"General Bellator was once a Battlemaster in the Jedi Order - he and his forces stumbled through a Temporal Anomaly and ended up over Dragon'taan," Zuko explained. "His forces aided the DMC in the Marauder War, and General Bellator's unique talents in the Force caught the attention of High General Indari, eventually landing him a place among his High Command Staff."

"But Draco wasn't the only one who stumbled through that anomaly; two years later, two rogue former-sith came through before the anomaly vanished - two figures that aided General Bellator - and knew him - in quelling a threat by, and turning into an ally, the Interstellar Concordium: The two Generals known as General Vokun Suleyk and General K'torr," Andrew continued.

*** Sangheilios Surface, Refugee slum ***

"We're not asking you to work," the red-armored Sangheili told the guard. "We know well how it is to start anew. We may be a warrior race, but that does not make us despotic. In fact, if you wish, we can speak to Kaidon 'Vadam about placing you under our protective wing. We did so once before, for the UNSC as it recovered from the war with the Covenant."

*** Armored Cruiser Ardent,Sangheilios Star System ***

"Mister Ardos," Ado called for Ardos' attention. "What world specifically are you headed for?" Outside, the Sangheili Battle Group was formed around the Ardent.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle crossed his arms. "A little trouble? Explain," he requested. Looking back at Fawn, he told him, "Feel free to head inside. If Mathayus is awake, he can direct you to one of our currently-vacant rooms."

*** Deep Jungle Bar&Grille, Tigaria ***

"Speak of the server, and they shall arrive," Thomas chuckled.

As the food was served, Skye asked Tigress, "Why are the Tal Shiar after you two? You foil one of their ops or something?"

*** Outer Space ***

"Our leader?" the warbird commander chuckled. "So, you wish to speak to Lord Torrentus? We can... accommodate that. Follow us, we'll take you to her."

*** New Berlin ***

The Orbital Traffic Controller of New Berlin signaled Fayam was clear to depart, and passed along a congratulations for his accomplishments.

*** New Romulus ***

"I see," D'Tan said. "Well, payment for the jobs is open to negotiation, but one such loose end I refer to is a group known to us only as The Brotherhood. Have you heard of them?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3317 on: July 10, 2017, 12:43:11 AM »
_Deep Jungle Bar&Grille, TIgaria_

"Likely, also I'm heir to the throne here." Tigress noted.

_Indari Manor, Dragon'taan_
"yes sir, here are the details." The Young wolf said handing Kyle a Holopad.

__ Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan__

Amps entered the Armory and headed for the quarantine  cell she had found Felicity in.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3318 on: July 10, 2017, 01:38:44 AM »

Fawn stood up, "Are you sure?...  I have until morning to tend to the dragon and check on him... so as long as we stay on the planet, I can help you, Kyle...", he said, fiddling with a small object.

*** Coruscanti Steakhouse, Coruscant ***

Gypsie kept rubbing his back, "Alright... but you must finish eating... you'll need the strength.", she put another piece of food on his fork and put the fork in his hand before going back to her own seat to continue to eat her food.

__ Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan__

Felicity looked around, dazed, as she was run into the building, looking up at Amps, "Where... where are we?...", her voice sounded really weak now, but she still had power within herself, sustaining her body with some static coming from Amps

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #3319 on: July 10, 2017, 02:21:18 AM »
((Could I join?))
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3320 on: July 10, 2017, 02:33:37 AM »
(I don't see why not. This RP is meant for all to enjoy.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3321 on: July 10, 2017, 11:49:27 AM »
((Rom? Did you mean to call out Captain Ardos?))

**Sangheilios Surface, refugee camp**
The soldiers, after whispering quietly between each other, nodded in agreement. Then the designated leader spoke. "We would be relieved and grateful for any assistance your leaders are willing to give." His beaming smile faded slowly, as he spoke. "Our kind...those that break away from Great Leader...we are hunted by a horrible, viscous madman. He is given full pardon and immunity by Great Leader, so that he may 'reclaim' us. This madman is a notorious pirate named Ardos." He loosed up at the Sangheili, obviously wracked with fear. "Please do not let this monster take us."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3322 on: July 10, 2017, 05:18:09 PM »

*New Berlin*
Fayam shot the Blowfish away into the sky, on to his favourite bank.

*New Romulus*
"No, never," replied Anna and her copilot simultaneously.

*Outer space*
The Leviathans followed the two warships, planning to take that lord Torrentus down. Regardless of how. But it'd be best, they realised, if they killed him on the spot. Taking him with them for a later kill would be too dangerous.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3323 on: July 11, 2017, 12:28:12 AM »
- Glacius, Orbit _

A Leopard dropship appeared out of subspace in orbit of the planet,  metal  a blue steel like color, red and blue highlights finished out the seemingly non-existent paint job,  the Blue and white logo imposed over an NCC logo, designated the ship as belonging to an elite Star of battlemechs, the name on the side read 'NCDs KistuneVolk'

On board the 'KVolk' an armored silver vixen  looked at a holomonitor, image reflecting off the silver T-shaped Visor of her clone trooper style helmet. "Looks like we got our work cut our for us." the silver vixen said to her 'starmates' "These imperials have shown no regard for honor, so we shall return the favor, while assisting our own allies in this operation, General Indari  wants this cleaned up fast. As this could be a pre-lude to further invasions in DMC  and other space.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 12:36:24 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3324 on: July 12, 2017, 07:50:49 PM »
((Rom? Did you mean to call out Captain Ardos?))

**Sangheilios Surface, refugee camp**
The soldiers, after whispering quietly between each other, nodded in agreement. Then the designated leader spoke. "We would be relieved and grateful for any assistance your leaders are willing to give." His beaming smile faded slowly, as he spoke. "Our kind...those that break away from Great Leader...we are hunted by a horrible, viscous madman. He is given full pardon and immunity by Great Leader, so that he may 'reclaim' us. This madman is a notorious pirate named Ardos." He loosed up at the Sangheili, obviously wracked with fear. "Please do not let this monster take us."

(Sorry. Meant to call on the person with Ado aboard the Ardent.)

*** Sangheilios Surface, refugee camp ***

"I see," the Sangheili Major said. "This will warrant Kaidon 'Vadam's attention - but to be honest, we, as well, are under fire from other matters. If I am authorized, I will personally oversee security here. That being said, you can expect to see Sangheili personnel and vehicles heading this way in the next few days. If we need to, we can call in additional support from the local UNSC Garrison here."

*** New Romulus ***

"Then you're fortunate; the Brotherhood is a clandestine military group with a lineage that traces back to the Russian KGB and Spetsnaz Commandos of 21st-century Earth, in UNSC Space," D'Tan explained. "We don't know how they ended up in Romulan Space, but they've been giving our convoys - military and civilian - no end of trouble. To make matters worse, they've also stolen military-grade weapons and starships - mostly the older models like the T'Liss and T'Varo warbirds. They're just a band of raiders, as far as I'm concerned, so deal with them appropriately. Any questions?"

*** Outer Space, En Route to Unspecified Location ***

The two D'Derridex Warbirds continued leading the Leviathans' ship to an unspecified location, carefully navigating through a series of nebulae and asteroid fields, all giving off strange readings and preventing any form of long-range communication. It would seem almost as if the Romulans were leading them into a trap, but neither ship showed any signs of being prepared to raise shields or power weapons at a moment's notice.

*** Glacius, Orbit ***

"If the op is as dire as you imply," said a Mandalorian Snow Leopard, "You're gonna need air support and ground support."

Kyle continued eating, and Hector chose the worst comment: "Amused observation: Master, I believe you and master Vasily would make an adorable couple." Kyle didn't make any comment, hiding his red-flushing face.

"Well, we're not exactly going anywhere, Fawn," Kyle said, still waiting for the Wolf to explain the situation. "I'm on shore leave. If anything, I'll have General K'torr handle this."

*** Deep Jungle Bar&Grille, Tigaria ***

Skye frowned. "But... Thomas said you were Chief Quartermaster of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, on Dragon'taan... aren't you?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3325 on: July 12, 2017, 08:34:10 PM »

Gyspie slurped a large string of gristle into her mouth, chewing it, and directing to Hector, "Who's that?", she then looked at Kyle, snickering, "A crush, maybe? ", she then scootched next to Kyle and gave him a half-hug, looking at Hector as she grabbed Kyle's chin and brought it up so they both looked at Hector, with Gypsie making Kyle make a kissy face, and she did the same to herself, trying to hold back a chuckle, "Hector! Clearly we would~", she then wrapped her tails around to rest them on Kyle's lap, letting go of his chin, "But really, that's a bit personal, eh, Hector?", her arm was still around Kyle's shoulders and her tails rested on Kyle's lap.

"It's alright, Kyle.  If you need a battle-medic, I'll come along without... well... with minimal questioning, but if you are going anywhere, I'll follow if requested."

*** Cruiser Na Pali, Approaching Geidi IV ***

The crew of the ship, along with some 'ancient tomes' called 'Paper books' on primitive Cryo-Pods, they were able to successfully thaw the girl inside.          Once Angel was thawed out of the pod, the captain ordered the girl to be brought to a holding cell.

The captain of this ship originally wanted to keep her in a holding cell and not feed her, but when he met with her, something changed in him when he first met Angel, as though his stone heart started beating every few minutes, so as a result, he told them to feed her minimally, but pay no mind to her.

After Angel was secured, the captain radioed in to their destination, ETA 20 minutes, that their 'prize' was alive and ready for immediate transport upon landing.   

Back with Angel, she was balled up in the corner of her cell, scared for her life as she had just woken up into a place that she felt wasn't safe.   The people who brought her food would yell at her to grab her food, but she couldn't understand anything they were saying. So as a result, they would throw the food at her, and luckily the food was mostly bread and a mushy apple.    She was scraping by with her limited knowledge... barely.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:11:25 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3326 on: July 12, 2017, 10:04:13 PM »
_Glacuis Orbit, NCDs UnyeidlingKistuneVolk_

"Already thought of that, but you welcome to join the Sulla's." Nari replied

-Tigress Armory Dragon'taan_

"this is where i found you." Amps replied setting the dragon down.

_Deep Jungle Bar&Grille, Tigaria_

"We'll be heading back to Dragon'taan when we leave, is that okay with you?" Tigres asked finishing part of her meal, starting on the Fries.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 10:07:36 PM by Alex »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3327 on: July 13, 2017, 12:35:49 AM »

Felicity stumbled out of Amps' arms, trying to stand for a moment, but quickly falling back down, she noticed how much this hurt as opposed to other times, so she just stayed on the ground, "But why?... That thing is only scrap... what use could it.... be?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3328 on: July 13, 2017, 01:25:19 AM »

Felicity stumbled out of Amps' arms, trying to stand for a moment, but quickly falling back down, she noticed how much this hurt as opposed to other times, so she just stayed on the ground, "But why?... That thing is only scrap... what use could it.... be?"
"It was your idea to come back here , not mine." Amps replied.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3329 on: July 13, 2017, 03:21:05 AM »

"It was your idea to come back here , not mine." Amps replied.
Felicity perked up for a moment, remembering what she had said, "Sorry... I-If they haven't gutted the ship's core yet, take me there... I can repair myself there... but I do need you to get something that can extract me and all the data in the ship's core... a memory drive would do it... but...", she gave a pained sigh, "Ow... But I'll be trapped in the memory device until I am plugged into something... also, that's the only way I know of to be repaired... so an expert engineer would be good... but get someone you trust...", she then gave a strained chuckle, "A-after you bring me to the ship's core and hook it up to the building's power supply... a simple extension cord would work... but don't use yourself as this... as this may take really long and literally drain you... plus the core is semi-radioactive..."