Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261536 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3345 on: July 14, 2017, 04:07:36 AM »
*** Coruscanti Steakhouse, Coruscant ***

Kyle nodded. "That man was the reason I escaped Order 66 alive. He had orders to kill every jedi he saw that night; but he let me go, told me never to come back for fear that he would not be able to allow me to go a second time," Kyle said. "He and I... had fought in some of the worst combat zones of the Clone Wars... Mygeeto... Kashyyyk... Felucia... and though his loyalty was to a Sith, he still chose his friendship with me over following orders." He looked back at the Temple. "I wonder... if it's still there..."

*** Geidi IV ***

The man chuckled. "Clearly, they didn't feed you on board the Na Pali." He dug into the opposite pocket and gave her a meal bar. "Have at it, kiddo." He turned a left, still trying to guide Angel along.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3346 on: July 14, 2017, 06:32:20 PM »

Gypsie shook her head, "He was bleeding out the last time we saw him...", she then looked over at the temple with him, "Or do you mean something else?

*** Geidi IV ***

Angel gladly took the meal bar and started munching on it, walking behind this man, quite liking him because so far he was the only person who was nice to her so far.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3347 on: July 14, 2017, 06:46:21 PM »
(Did you forget me, or were you planning on replying later?)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3348 on: July 14, 2017, 07:56:24 PM »
_Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan_

"On whose authority?!" Amps growled in  response pulling a DL-44 blaster out of it's holster.

_Deep Jungle Bar$Grille_

'"When your ready tell me."' Tigress muttered in Tigarian.

_Unyielding KitsuneVolk,Glacius Orbit_

"Whenever your ready with the extra air support Ann we'll launch." Nari noted.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3349 on: July 15, 2017, 01:38:46 AM »
(My apologies, Mary. I had forgotten.)

*** New Romulus ***

"Not for this job alone, no, however..." D'Tan responded, "... if you can pull off another job with it, I can give you the reward you requested. But this job... is far more clandestine. I need a group of Tal Shiar operatives neutralized, and they've been rumored to be colluding with Hirogen Hunters. Do you know of them?"

*** Unspecified Location, Outer Space ***

As the nebulae and asteroids gradually fell away, the sight of a commingled fleet of ships came into view - Klingon, Romulan, Vasari, Advent, TEC, Imperial, Rebel, Republic, and all manner of other warships of varied origins were present. At the center of this fleet was a single, massive vessel:

https://i.redd.it/c8r35fwrcyqy.jpg

*** Unyielding Kitsune-Volk, Glacius Orbit ***

"Hear that, boys and girls?" Anne said gleefully into a wrist communicator. "It's on. Launch fighters and bombers - let's remind the Imperials of the Mandalorian prowess for combat!" Almost immediately, a Keldabe Battleship flanked by two Venators de-cloaked, and began launching Mandalorian Syck and Kimogila fighter craft, who all turned planetward.

*** Deep Jungle Bar&Grille, Tigaria ***

"Let's enjoy our food, first," Thomas suggested. Skye was happily nomming on her burger, sitting rather close to Thomas.

*** Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan ***

"That doesn't matter," the Romulan responded. "Hand her over now, or I'll vaporize you and take her anyway."

"I was referring to something I left in the Jedi Temple; something I didn't have time to grab," Kyle said.

*** Geidi IV ***

The man stepped into Medbay, and the doctor looked up from his desk. "That her?" she asked. The man nodded.

"And the crew of the Na Pali were evidently rough on her," he said, indicating her injuries.

"I told you not to go with them," the doctor scolded.

"Didn't have a choice - they were the only ones in range, and the bigshots up top were getting antsy," the representative countered. "Can you fix her up?"

"Well, sure! But... doesn't this strike you as--" the doctor began as she went for a dermal regenerator.

"Yes, it does, but I cannot lose this job - got little ones of my own to take care of," the representative sighed. The doctor looked to Angel.

"Come here, young one - let's get you patched up," she said in a soft, motherly voice.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3350 on: July 15, 2017, 03:25:36 AM »

Felicity looked up at Amps, "Look for a... a weak point... The gravity should do the rest..."

The security guard was still snoring away.

Gypsie shrugged, "I wouldn't know... maybe if they found a next of kin, they sent it away... or it was re-purposed... was there anything on it to distinct it from anything else?"

*** Geidi IV ***

Angel walked into the room behind this man, hiding behind him when she noticed the anger in the doctor's voice before she eventually noticed the concern in her voice, finding it confusing since these emotions conflicted in her mind.

She listened to their voices as they continued, eventually hearing the kindness in her voice, causing her to slowly shuffle towards the doctor, getting to between the two before looking back at the representative and going closer to the doctor and putting her face close to the doctor and sniffing, much like a cautious animal, but her visage screamed young child due to her soft features and behavior.

When she had started to walk towards the doctor, she had slipped the bar back into the representative's pocket, it being half-eaten.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3351 on: July 15, 2017, 03:42:10 AM »
 --Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan--

the sound of a handheld rail gun  firing and the subsequent round slamming into the ground in front of the romulan would alert him to the presence of a sniper, what he didn't know is that Amps had alerted a sniper team of two she-wolves and a third she-wolf, grey fur holding some sort of energy weapon

"Your out numbered and in the sights of two snipers, vaporize me and you'll be dead, with no reward to bring back." Amps growled, pressing a button on something on her belt.

-nyielding Kitsune-Volk, Glacius Orbit--

"That's our cue." Nari noted motioning for her 'Star' of mechwarriors to move "Hot drop in 3 minutes boys n girls, don't be late, Launch all fighters and cover our decent."The silver vixen added as she climbed into her Timberwolf Omnimech.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3352 on: July 15, 2017, 06:08:00 AM »
---DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan---
"Good" Shoon leaned forward in his chair resting his head upon his hands "Anything else?"
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 11:05:15 AM by Shoon »
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3353 on: July 15, 2017, 09:00:50 AM »
** UNSC Allegiance, Sangheilios Orbit **

Blaine made his way to the requisition center, ready to pick up his new uniform and armor. He had requested his ONI shock drop armor be re-outfitted to fit ODST standards, with a few new features. "So, this conflict. How big do you think it's gonna get?" He asked Zuko as they stepped into a elevator.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3354 on: July 16, 2017, 02:41:33 PM »

*New Romulus*
Again, Anna had to admit she didn't. Neither did her copilot.

*???*
The Leviathans couldn't believe their eyes. It would be a truly terrible idea, and complete madness to attack an army this size. They had no idea what they could expect, but they did realize the group would keep a close eye on them. They needed to think up a strategy from scratch.

*Dragon'taan territorial space*
Fayam was still thinking when he flew through space, nearing Dragon'taan. Perhaps someone could tell him what he could do with his money, he realised.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3355 on: July 20, 2017, 12:51:33 AM »
*** Presidential Office, New Romulus ***

"Well, you're fortunate, then - if you've had no contact with them, they won't expect you," D'Tan told them. "But they'll still consider you as prey; their entire society is set around hunting anything and anyone. Taking them out is optional, what matters is that you eliminate the Tal Shiar. As for how to get to them... I do not know. They have proven extremely alert to our surveillance. But they do tend to make a target of supply shipments coming to us from anywhere. Just hitch a ride with one and wait for the Tal Shiar, then do whatever you have to to infiltrate their base of operations in this sector and take them out. Clear?"

*** Unspecified Location ***

Radio chatter could be detected between the Warbird that had spoken to the Leviathans and the massive command ship. Before long, the command ship hailed the Leviathans.

*** UNSC Allegiance, leaving Sangheilios Orbit ***

"I cannot say - but given what we saw... I fear this will be the largest conflict ever seen in Galactic Society - larger than the conflict with the Iconians ever was," Zuko replied. "We all will need to band together to face this storm."

*** DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Just this: The Tal Shiar have made it a top priority to find out what the DMC knows about a resurgent Sith threat - a faction calling themselves the Sith Covenant," the agent replied. "We don't know much more than the name; but they have made the mistake of openly attacking the Tal Shiar, and Darth Torrentus loathes to be challenged by lesser, blinded Sith."

---Bellator Residence, Dragon'taan---
"I see where you're going with that" Dawn stopped pacing "But the entire point of a cloaked ship is the cloaking no?"

*** Bellator Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Yes, but knowing Lana, she has a backdoor - an insurance policy in case she was unable to respond to hails and we needed to find her," Scourge replied. "Assuming she hasn't changed the prefix code..." he paused and looked at Dawn. "You still have that... ghost, AI-thing, whatever you call it, right? That little companion of yours?"

*** Armored Cruiser Ardent, In-Transit to Reach ***

"And here we go," Ado sighed, sitting back in the command chair. "We should arrive at Reach in a couple standard days, provided there's no mishaps."

The Romulan chuckled, dropping his weapons and putting his hands up. "You got me..." he clicked something on his left glove. "... but this will not be the last time you hear from the Star Empire!" In an instant, he was transported away.

"It was hidden in my old dorm... a secret compartment you wouldn't know was there unless you knew to look for it," Kyle said. "And I'm wondering if it's still there."

"Surprised Query: Master, are you referring to...?" Hector began.

"Yes, Hector - my Jedi lightsaber. The blue one I built during my time here," Kyle affirmed.

*** Geidi IV ***

The doctor went over Angel's body with a few devices, and in no time flat, she had Angel looking no different than she did when she was in that pod. A look of regret passed the representative's face. "Well, little one... here's to hoping someone with a good heart wins you." He motioned his head for her to follow as he started for the door. "Come on... the boss will want to see you before the tournament begins."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3356 on: July 20, 2017, 01:38:25 AM »
_Tigres Armory_

The she-wolves and Amps growled in responce knowing that would happen, some ships in orbit would be looking for any romulan vessels in the area, though they suspected they'd already be in warp by now.

"Really need to put an inhibitor field here." Lupe muttered.

'I"ll mention that when Tigress gets back or when I see Keri." Amps noted "Little Dragon where did you go?" She asked lookign for Felicity.

Lupe flicked out a comm device trying to contact Kyle INdari "KYle we got a problem that's the second Tal'Shiar Operative I've seen this year we need to setup some sort of emergency inhibitor field or something." Lupe said a slight growl in her voice.

-Deep Jungle Bar&Grille, TIgaria-

Tigress ordered up a sirloin steak as the waitress came around with their drinks refilled . "You two want any more?" the server asked.

-Glacius orbit, Unyielding Kitsune-Volk-
 Large drop pods dropped from the bottom of the upgraded Leopard, heading for the surface of the frozen planet at high speeds...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 01:49:38 AM by Alex »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3357 on: July 20, 2017, 02:43:25 AM »
*Sangheilios Far-orbit*
Captain Ardos began moving towards the planet, hell-bent on capturing the runaways. His landfall crews were busy prepping very special retrieval vessels for action. These vessels were no-pedal mechs carrying heavy weapons and containment units. Designed for fast retrieval, these mechs could reach speeds exceeding 300 kilometers an hour, and could even warp themselves to the ship. Though by no means were they combat craft, the mechs had very little armor and instead relied on their agility to survive.

*Sangheilios Surface, Refugee Camp*
The refugees had finally exited their homes and were quickly creating small farm plots, socializing, and a few had plans to travel to the nearest Sangheili city, hoping to acquire tools and supplies. However, even in this newfound hope, they still feared Great Leader would send his collectors after them. Some still had scars, mental and physical, from the last escape attempt.

*Armored Cruiser Ardent*
Ray nodded, and smiled at Ado. "S-Since we've got some time, I-is there anything I can do? I-I'm not uh...not familiar with this equipment, but m-my people learn fast."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 04:34:57 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3358 on: July 20, 2017, 03:01:01 AM »
_Tigres Armory_

Felicity had crawled over to under a low leaning piece of metal, but she was barely moving. "Ov...over... here...", her voice was strained and pained, and afterwards of speaking, small firework-like whistles could be heard, "Am... amps... I... nee...d..-", but before she could finish speaking, a bright light emitted from her location and she reverted into an egg, roughly the size of a basket ball.

What had happened was that due to how long it took for Felicity to be ported into an electrical device, her inhibition shield, keeping the electricity inside her, had been degraded too much, causing her last resort protocol to initiate, thus turning her into an egg.  She was still inside, just dormant. The egg would be pulsing, emitting a soft warmth and seemingly emitting a frequency that to some would cause a subconscious attempt to protect the egg, also with the current state of Felicity, she can't be uploaded into any device, but she can be monitored using conventional devices for similar circumstances.       If Amps were to remember, Felicity had mentioned a 3D printer.

Gypsie continued to eat her food, still listening, "I still don't understand the physics behind those things... plasma extends and doesn't keep a set form, how can a gas keep form and not pass through other colored plasma.", she slurped the last bit of her food and looked at Kyle, "Well, we should get going now then!"

*** Geidi IV ***

Angel had been tapping the things the doctor was using on her, thinking it was a game, laughing at some of the devices as they had tickled her, but once the doctor stopped, Angel looked at the doctor and appeared sad, then once the man who brought her here spoke and got her attention to follow, she gladly got up and followed, hoping that he'd take her somewhere just as fun as this room.   Her happiness could be shown by her swaying tail and overall spring in her step.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3359 on: July 20, 2017, 01:56:30 PM »
---DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan---
"Alright, Wait here while until I return" Shoon faded from the white room into nothing.
Meanwhile, Shoons actual body opened its eyes and stretched up with his hands "They have operatives all over the DMC, They are trying to find out as much information as they can about a faction called the "Sith Covenant" That attacked them. What do I question him now?"

---Bellator Residence, Draco City, Dragon'taan---
The ghost apeared out of nowhere in a faint flash of light and hovered near Dawn's head "Yes I am here".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!