The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257733 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3120 on: May 15, 2017, 03:58:34 PM »
*** Approaching Military District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle frowned as he pulled into the parking area of Tigress' Armory. "You mean Sol's? Sol's Bar & Grille?"

*** Anna & Kyle's Room, Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna was fast asleep with Raz clinging to her. She didn't know how her husband would react to this, but she was certain he'd find it adorable.

*** Outside Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"I see," Mathayus responded. "Well, Raz is currently in the master bedroom that my brother and his wife share, and knowing Anna, she's likely asleep at this hour."

*** USLV Assured Victory, Sangheilios Orbit ***

"Those small ships wouldn't stand a chance against this many ships on our side - what are the big ships waiting f--" Luro began. He was cut short when a new vessel appeared with the fleet:

http://orig05.deviantart.net/ce42/f/2015/315/f/0/eternal_fleet_battlecruiser_ortho__new__by_unusualsuspex-d9gacz5.jpg

"... What the hell is that?" one of the crewmen asked.

"... The Eternal Fleet..." Luro whispered, a surprised and concerned frown creeping on his face.

*** Glacious Orbit ***

The Ferengi hail was finally answered. "Apologies for the wait, sir - caught us in the middle of maintenance on the Comms. Welcome to Glacious. How may I help?"

*** Flagship Chimera, Coruscant dock 14-A ***

Kyle shook his head. "Not in this 'verse," he said. "It's a long story, but suffice to say, Vader survived Endor. Him and his son. I don't know which way the wind blew that day, but I dread running into him again."

"Gypsie," Gemini said from the doorway, "A word?" Kyle continued readying his effects.

*** New Berlin ***

As though on cue, a drop ship landed near Fayam and opened up. A squad of UNSC troopers came charging out, engaging the Insurrectionists, and the drop ship remained there, as though waiting for Fayam to board. The Insurrectionists were all too busy fighting the invading UNSC Forces to even take notice of Fayam.

*** Tomahawk Orbit ***

The combined fleets began to push the invading forces out of the system, but it seemed none of the enemy fleets were willing to retreat; they continued to fight, as though wanting to go down fighting.
*New Berlin*
Fayam grinned as he ran into the UNSC ship. "It couldn't have gone smoother," he told himself, "I wish to see the face of Jal when he can't find Cerberus! But that would be too risky... Oh well. Lemme just go through Cerberus' stuff right now..." He took his pocket computer and started scrutinising the files he had just 'retrieved'.

*Gaia*
Anna arrived at the hangar. She greeted the woman behind the counter and said: "Hey. I'd like to have some ships built?" The woman answered: "Well, of course. You give us the design, we'll get right to work... Anna Steen, wasn't it?" Unbeknownst to her, the copilot made an open call: "Hey! Everyone fighting near Tomahawk! The attack was planned. The Tal Shiar tricked the attacking force into believing we are to blame for something in the past- but we didn't have any contact until so much as a year ago. We know nothing about your history, invaders. So please... Leave us alone, and blame the Tal Shiar for blaming us."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3121 on: May 15, 2017, 05:15:46 PM »
*** Approaching Military District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Fawn snapped his fingers, "That's what it was called!... It was a small cafe the last time I saw it...  I'm guessing it's pretty big now?"

*** Anna & Kyle's Room, Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Raz had fallen into a deep sleep too, but kept close to Anna still.

Gypsie looked back at Kyle as she left the room, concerned,  seeing Gemini and going over to him when he beckoned her, "What's up?"

-Amp's home-

Felicity kept morphing around Amps' form, going under her clothing, if she had any,  and hugging tightly to Amps' body as she connected around behind her back, morphing around her fur spikes, and not changing the spikes to flat,  only applying her own fur texture over her body.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3122 on: May 15, 2017, 11:29:45 PM »
** Sangheilios Orbit **

Blaine stood up and watched the battlecruiser come into view. He stood still, speechless, and realized the game had changed. "Well, we're boned..." Blaine finally said, almost muttering.

*** UNSC Allegiance, Sangheilios Orbit ***

"No, we are not," Zuko assured him with a militant grin only a Sangheili was capable of. "We still have them woefully outnumbered."

An open line went out from the Assured Victory: "All Star League Vessels, lock weapons, prepare to fire!"

Andrew voiced his agreement. "Aye, all UNSC Ships - Lock weapons, prepare to fire!"

*** Flagship Chimera, Coruscant Dock 14-A ***

"While the captain is understandably weary regarding Vader, he has nothing to fear from him; the only people who ever call him Vader anymore are those in the Imperial parts of the UIA Starfleet, Piett especially. To everyone else... he's just Anakin Skywalker again," Gemini explained to Gypsie. "Records show Luke was able to convince his father to turn on the Emperor at Endor, and they both formed the base of what became the United Imperial Alliance and the New Jedi Order; rumor has it, Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev also had a hand in that. That being said, Captain Vasily refuses to take my word or Hector's regarding Vader - to some degree, considering recent events... I can't say I blame him. I think he wants to head down planetside to see the Jedi Temple again - to face his past. Did he tell you he was there when Order 66 came down?"

*** New Berlin ***

Cerberus' personal files would contain a mass of organized files detailing his activities, plans for various sectors in UNSC space and elsewhere, who was cooperating with the Insurrectionists, who and what he was targeting, names of various political leaders who were collaborating with them, weapons research, and even a foray into Adapted Borg Technology and possible negotiations with an obscure Mandalorian Clan. Of particular interest, however, were documents detailing a supposed new arrival to the galaxy - among them, a faction calling themselves the "Triple Alliance Fleet".

*** Tomahawk Orbit ***

The attacking forces over Tomahawk dwindled, and took heavy losses after the DMC Fleet arrived; the HTS fleet retreated first, with only a handful of frigates and cruisers plus a pair of severely-damaged capital ships able to make the jump; the Orthodox Advent went next, having taken Anna's statement to heart and retreated with what remained of their fleet; the Vasari Central Command ships, however, refused to retreat, continuing the fight even though woefully outnumbered and outgunned.

*** Tigress' Armory, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"It's huge at this point, pal - they're the most popular restaurant on Dragon'taan," Kyle chuckled. "If you had stocks in that place, you'd be doing well." He parked the jeep and sighed. "Here we are - Tigress' Armory. Since Tigress isn't here, I imagine her assistant, Keri, is. She can get you outfitted.

*** Indari Manor Front Porch, Dragon'taan ***

"Yes - Kyle Indari is my younger brother," Mathayus responded. He opened the door, let Maria in, then ushered Spyra in.

*** Ferengi vessel Wall Street, Glacius ***

"Heaters are always welcome; we also need a quantity of Self-Sealing Stem Bolts and spirits would also be good," Responded the officer down planetside.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3123 on: May 15, 2017, 11:45:34 PM »
_Indari Manor_

Spyra walked inside silenly thanking Mathayus with a nod.

-Fox Fire, Sangheilios orbit._

"We're  not missing out on this fight"Fyra said "Helm prepare the guass rifles warm up the Wyvern launchers, bring the engery weapons online." she added, bringing the weapons online to the ship as they had been turned off since there had been no hostiles until now."

_Tigress, Armory, Dragon'taan_

Keri sat in an office chair at the front desk playing games on the computer.

a white hologram of  a Vixen appeared on the desk near Keri, "Kyle..." She began waiting for the dragon-shifter to come closer

-Wall street, Glacius_

The ferengi turned to his crew, discussing something with them, though by now something seemed vey odd about them.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:15:22 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3124 on: May 16, 2017, 01:31:42 AM »
** UNSC Allegiance, Sangheilios Orbit **

Blaine stood back, watching the battle unfold. He awaited anything that needed a man on the ground, as he had no clue when it came to space combat.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3125 on: May 17, 2017, 12:29:26 AM »

Gypsie nodded and took the info in, "Alright... but I'm going to try and keep him away for Vader if I see him... can I have a picture of Vader? I only ask because I know Kyle isn't ready yet... his mind it tangled, so I think he should calm down and unwind first."

_Tigress, Armory, Dragon'taan_

Fawn nodded to Kyle and started walking in with him, "Really?... huh... then I guess my account is quite full right now..", he then looked at Keri, "Hello~ Would it be possible for an outfitting? My current suit is old and dated... do you have anything more durable? Money isn't a problem."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3126 on: May 17, 2017, 01:39:34 PM »

Gemini looked over at Kyle - who was still making ready with the occasional cough - and then back at Gypsie. "You didn't get this from me," he told her, summoning and handing Gypsie an image of Vader as he currently was; a man in a black tunic and cloak, absent of nearly all of his life-supporting apparatuses save his breath mask, which resembled the one used by Darth Malgus.

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***

Both sides of the brewing battle seemingly held their proverbial breath, waiting to see who would make the move that started the fight.

*** Wall street, Glacius Orbit ***

"Glacius Control to Wall Street - you having trouble up there?" The control representative asked.

*** Tigress' Armory, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle stepped closer to the hologram. "Something you need...?" he asked.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus returned the nod and walked in behind Spyra, as his wife headed upstairs to their bedroom.

*** DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

With the components assembled, the lab techs and workers looked to Shoon and his party for how to proceed.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3127 on: May 17, 2017, 01:50:24 PM »
*** New Berlin ***

Cerberus' personal files would contain a mass of organized files detailing his activities, plans for various sectors in UNSC space and elsewhere, who was cooperating with the Insurrectionists, who and what he was targeting, names of various political leaders who were collaborating with them, weapons research, and even a foray into Adapted Borg Technology and possible negotiations with an obscure Mandalorian Clan. Of particular interest, however, were documents detailing a supposed new arrival to the galaxy - among them, a faction calling themselves the "Triple Alliance Fleet".

*** Tomahawk Orbit ***

The attacking forces over Tomahawk dwindled, and took heavy losses after the DMC Fleet arrived; the HTS fleet retreated first, with only a handful of frigates and cruisers plus a pair of severely-damaged capital ships able to make the jump; the Orthodox Advent went next, having taken Anna's statement to heart and retreated with what remained of their fleet; the Vasari Central Command ships, however, refused to retreat, continuing the fight even though woefully outnumbered and outgunned.
*New Berlin*

Fayam mumbled: "Sheesh. That guy's got quite the database. Hm... Wait, what's this? 'Triple Alliance Fleet'... I wonder..." He opened the folder.

*Tomahawk*
The anti-Borg turrets and nuclear towers were still firing at max power. So was the hornet-attack of the GaiaKnights.

*Gaia*
Anna replied: "Sure, I have the designs right here..." She laid out seven holographic designs, with all details included. The woman behind the counter said: "WHAT? Those are some HUGE plans you got there. That big 'un doesn't even fit in our hangar!" Anna shrugged, saying: "It's what I want."

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #3128 on: May 17, 2017, 03:48:01 PM »
---DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan---
What they would see before their eyes looks like an operating table on a low stand with arms with many plates and light from the base. in another box, they would small liquid filled boxes with the small metallic implants themselfes.
"Well, whomever the person was that meant to be the first implanted it is time please come with us. On another subject, we are going to need a sterile room ready for an operation. Once we are there I will have the actual medical personnel come in"
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3129 on: May 17, 2017, 06:13:20 PM »
-Sangheilios orbit-

Two of the Paris frigates and two of the CCS cruisers began to move towards the allied fleet in orbit, weapons and shields on as they charged towards the planet.

The Fox Fire targeted both of the CCS cruisers “We have the covenant vessels targeted ,Luro does Thel need any new ships we can try to disable them.” Fyra said over the comm.

_Tigress Armory, Dragon’taan _
Keri looked up to ,Fawn “That depends on what you want exactly, armor, bodysuit?”the couger like Khajiit asked.Serena looked at Kyle with a concerned look “We’re picking up some odd readings from our Glacius sensor station near some Ferengi vessels.” The hologram vixen explained.

_Indari Manor_

Spyra changed forms to a small purple dragon, purple eyes examining her surroundings.”nice place where csn I stay until I  can speak with the dragonling?”the purple scaled dragoness asked.

_Tigaria system,_

A subspace portal opened up in mid space, the Borealis coming out of the portal. "Well here we are..." Tigres began. "Home." she added with a sigh.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 06:35:27 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3130 on: May 18, 2017, 03:43:14 AM »
*** Tigress Armory, Dragon'taan * * *

Fawn thought about it for a moment, "Do you have anything meant for tactical situations and advanced medical help?... and something that doesn't ride up?  Also, do you carry any temperate bodysuits?"

-Amps' home-

Felicity was nearing the final engulfing of Amps, her simulated body pressure from before, disapaiting as her body pulsed around Amps' body, giving a gentle massage around Amps' body.

Felicity was asleep as she did this, past memories, long forgotten, having left an imprint on her from when she used to be on the broken Normandy ship.

*** Flagship Chimera, Coruscant dock 14-A * * *

Gypsie nodded and pocketed the picture, "Reeeaally edgy...", she said to herself before walking back to Kyle, "Done yet, princess?", she said in a joking manner from around the corner.

* * *Anna and Kyle's bedroom, Indari Manor, Dragon'taan * * *

Raz slept soundly, his soulstone dimming to a low red hum, still fading in and out of the glow, casting a small red glow in the room and slightly under the door.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3131 on: May 18, 2017, 11:15:12 PM »

"What kind of odd readings?" Kyle asked Serena.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"You could take the couch or one of the vacant rooms," Maria responded.

*** Anna and Kyle's bedroom, Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna slept soundly, evidently unaware of Raz's glowing soulstone.

*** DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Of course," Daala responded to Shoon. "This way." She led Shoon and the "volunteer" to a sterile room just off the labs.

*** Tigaria system ***

"Home..." Travis sighed, melancholy clear in his tone. "Been here many times, yet never once did I visit the surface."

"We don't need new ships, but we do need to know the meaning of this sudden attack - proceed," Thel responded to Fyra.

The fleets awaited the order to fire. Andrew turned to Blaine and asked, "Care to lead a boarding party to gather intel?"

A loud click-clack-clack! answered Gypsie's question as Kyle racked a round into the chamber of his rifle. That done, he walked to Gypsie, dressed in his usual attire with his cloak over everything. "We can transport down or fly; your choice."

*** New Berlin ***

As the drop ship flew Fayam to his destination, Cerberus' personal files on the Triple Alliance would contain a wealth of intelligence on their activities and force composition - which was, to say, a mixed fleet of ships from the Trader Emergency Coalition, the Ascended Advent, and the Vasari Independent Republic - and it was abundantly clear Cerberus openly was against the Triple Alliance intervening with affairs in the current galaxy. Also of note was their foreign origins - a galaxy very far from this one. Included in the dossiers was detailed information on all three member factions:

http://sinsofasolarempire.wikia.com/wiki/TEC
http://sinsofasolarempire.wikia.com/wiki/Advent
http://sinsofasolarempire.wikia.com/wiki/Vasari

Also of note was the location of a broadcast station and fleet gathering point, one of several, hidden in remote, inconsequential areas of zero tactical importance. In the right hands, this information could be used to build ties to this Triple Alliance - and if it fell into different hands, it could be a major intelligence coup that could be used to drive them from this galaxy.

*** Tomahawk Orbit ***

The Vasari ships continued to fight, woefully outnumbered, outclassed and outgunned, even as their numbers dwindled into nothing - first steadily, but rapidly increasing in pace. With so many different kinds of firepower hitting them continuously, it was not long until the only thing remaining of the VCC Fleet was the drifting, derelict hulks of their once-proud vessels.

"General Bellator to Tomahawk - word of advice, you may want to capture and restore those derelict ships; they could come in handy both as defense vessels and blueprints for your own variations should they ever come back," Draco signaled Tomahawk.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3132 on: May 18, 2017, 11:27:00 PM »
_Tigress' Armory_

"I have a temperatue controled suit of armor as for normal clothing, i can offer you a dragonskin bodysuit." Keri told Fawn.

"I'm not sure Kyle.."Serena replied.

_Amp's home_
Amps slept soundly, somehow completely  able to ignore Felicity.

_Fox Fire
"Roger that." Fyra said , the ship targeting one of the cruisers engines...(To be continued on next post)

_Wall Street, Glacius orbit.

The Ferengi looked back behind him. "No we're just collecting goods for you."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3133 on: May 18, 2017, 11:46:10 PM »
_Tigress' Armory_

"Alright, those sound pretty good!  Is there a demo I can try?", Fawn asked Keri

_Amp's home_

By now, Felicity now surrounded Amps' body, leaving her mouth and eyes alone, but everywhere else was covered closely.

Gypsie looked at Kyle and shook her head, "A bit excessive, dontcha think?", she said gesturing to the weapons on him, "Everything about you screams 'I'm an edgy individual'.... I mean that in the best way, Kyle... but you shouldn't be going around armed to the teeth... I mean... look at me, I wear a tribal bikini with a pouch and some effect darts... just bring a pistol or something... alright?", she then spoke out, "Bit excessive, right, Gemini?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3134 on: May 19, 2017, 01:52:23 AM »

"Can you show me what you have, then?" Kyle asked Serena.

The Sangheili ships were the first to fire, sending a flurry of Enhanced Plasma Torpedoes downrange toward mostly the ORS Heavy Cruisers and the Punic Supercarrier.

"As much as I hate to take sides on this, old friend... she has a point," Gemini said.

Kyle glared at Gemini, then shifted his gaze to Gypsie, where that red glow shifted to purple. "The last time I was here... was when Order 66 came down. I had to fight, shoot, and slash my way off-world; even then, I could not stop the massacre I saw. I will not get caught flatfooted this time, not like the Jedi did - I will remain heavily-armed until I am certain--"

"Your vigilance is admirable, Captain," Gemini cut him off. "But you are no longer alone. You have Gypsie, and you have myself and Hector. In fact, if you really want to feel safe, you could take Hector with you, as well. You programmed him as a bodyguard, remember?"