Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261036 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #3105 on: May 10, 2017, 04:30:05 PM »
*** DMC Military R&D Lab, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

The other lab techs and scientists continued their work, seemingly not noticing.

*** Holodeck district, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Unlikely - Tigress knows she can trust me with such things. No... I think this may be something more personal," Kyle said.

"She did have Travis with her - and before she left the Armory, she had cracked the encryption on a set of files Travis intercepted from the Tal Shiar," Izzy commented. Kyle's brow furrowed in concern.

"Tal Shiar..." he mumbled.

*** Anna & Kyle's Room, Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna continued to cradle Raz, laying down in her own bed with him still clinging to her. She happily cradled the young one, letting him fall asleep in her arms.

*** NCD Borealis, Subspace portal to Tigaria ***

"Still better than what the Tal Shiar did with me. God knows what I did for them before my memory was wiped," Travis said. He heaved a sigh. "I imagine I'll have to get used to being called Thomas."

*** Flagship Chimera, Coruscant dock 14-A ***

"I have to see it, Gypsie," Kyle said, his voice sounding a bit unstable. "It's been forty years since Order 66. I have to see the Temple. I have to know."

*** Tomahawk Orbit ***

The new fleet, on being contacted, went shields up and weapons hot in an instant, and began making for Tomahawk. With all other fleets busy dealing with the HTS and Advent fleets, it seemed no one could stop...

... but one could. Just as the new fleet was midway toward Tomahawk, the DMC fleet appeared, seemingly from nowhere, standing between the enemy and Tomahawk. The DMC forces were already ready for combat, and they opened up with a volley of Mass Drivers, missiles, torpedoes, and long-range plasma-disruptor cannons. The unidentified vessels - which the DMC sent their identification as the Vasari - went up in flames one after the other.

"General Bellator to Tomahawk - seems we got here just in time," Draco messaged Tomahawk.

*** Base Alpha, New Berlin ***

Cerberus, unarmored and helpless, simply disintegrated as Fayam fired on him. His computer, however, despite the sudden attack, remained active - and Cerberus was still logged into it. With Cerberus now dead, anything on his computer was fair game.

*** Sangheilios Orbit ***

Darth Tornadus' hail was answered by Thel himself: "To the one identifying as Darth Tornadus - for too long, the Sangheili's strength had been beholden to false prophets and leaders who would only use us. We fell into that trap once before - we shall not do so twice! You have forgotten your honor in allying with the Sith, and as such, you will be treated as an enemy of the Sangheili!"

Luro was already back aboard his vessel by the time Thel finished, and Zuko and Andrew were already on approach to theirs (with Blaine in tow, hopefully).
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #3106 on: May 10, 2017, 05:25:45 PM »
_NCD Borealis, Subspace portal to Tigaria_

"If that's what you want to be called."The large female tiger responded, eyes still looking in the distance.

_Sangheilios Orbit SCCSuper Cell_

"No, it is you who have dishonored you and your kin!" Tornadus replied cutting the comm link there, a group of the lighter covenant and human ships  moving to engage the ships in lower orbit.

_Vadam Keep_

Though the Huragok had remained, Fyra had already left and Amber with Luro.

-Indari Manor, Dragon'taan-
"I sense a freindly presence nearing the manor." Amie muttered "familiar too." she added just before a knock came to the door.

_Amps home, Dragon'taan_
 "Fe?" Amps asked "Fay are you here?"She asked leaning over the bed seeing the anthro dragon she almost screamed ,but then recognized the pattern on  Felicity. "How did you change foms?" she asked. "And what are you doing on the floor?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #3107 on: May 10, 2017, 07:53:38 PM »
** Sangheilios **

Blaine, having retrieved his armor and rifle, caught up with Zuko and Andrew. He stayed quiet, pulling his helmet on, as they approached their vessel. The message from the Sith was unexpected to him, but cleared his mind. They were going to war and he was back in to doing what he was trained to do.

"So this Darth Tornado guy or whatever, we're going up there to kick his robed ass, right?" Blaine asked Andrew, as they continued to the airship. Waiting on his response, he sent a feed of the message and the view of the warships from the planet surface to ONI and HIGHCOM. If this assault group was a part of a bigger fleet, Sangheilios would need all the help it could get.

(( Edited, cause I had temporary writer's block ))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:45:25 AM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3108 on: May 11, 2017, 01:28:04 AM »
*** Holodeck district, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Fawn looked at Kyle and then to Izzy, "Who're the Tal Shiar?  They sound new... and I'm guessing something not very friendly?"

Raz smiled, pressing the curve of his horns and his muzzle into her chest, nuzzling her as he got comfortable.   Raz's breathing was shaky as he kept seeing these actions similar to his mother's in Anna's actions, conflicting his mind as he tried to grasp this... needless to say, he was happy for this having had lost his parents so early in his life, thus not having not much time to properly get to know his parents.

Gypsie walked up to him and held a hand to his forehead, "Kyle... you're still sick... this is your fever talking... you need to take your things back off and go sleep... that or I ask Hector to tell you puns all night over the coms... your choice..", she said this in a cheerful tone, but her face went to a worried one, "Yes... you need to face your past again... but you can't do it alone... why don't we go somewhere to cool down for a while? Maybe somewhere you had good memories in on this planet?... then we can go to where ever else after... sound good?"

_Amps home, Dragon'taan_

Felicity grumbled rubbing her head, but understood what she was saying, however remembering her own voice being so scratchy, Felicity made a gesture for sleeping and then rolled, simulating a fall by making a mechanical whistle and thud with her mouth, she then tilted her head, "W///o'/// ///ay?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3109 on: May 11, 2017, 04:55:40 PM »
*** Approaching Military District, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

A clap of thunder sounded, and Kyle was quick to activate the materializing doors, shielding them from the inevitable rain. That done, he answered, "The Tal Shiar aren't new... but they aren't friendly, either. They're the clandestine operations branch of the Romulan Star Empire... before the Hobus Supernova."

"When the Hobus Supernova destroyed the Romulan home world of Romulus, the Romulan Star Empire fractured; the Tal Shiar became a faction independent of the Romulan Empire. The Tal Shiar was under the command of Colonel Hakeev, until Hakeev was KIA by our very own Admiral Trask Makron and his crew. For a while, the Tal Shiar was leaderless, and infighting broke out," Izzy continued.

"Until they came under the command of a new leader, one we had not expected to pop up on the grid because she was supposed to be either dead or so old as to not pose a threat - Admiral Arai," Kyle sighed. "Regardless, the Tal Shiar and their cousins in the Romulan Empire - under Empress Sela, no less - have been giving everyone no end of trouble."

Anna continued to cradle Raz, waiting for him to fall asleep. It was so cute and adorable to her, like a child wanting his mother. She would soon find herself slowly falling asleep, as well.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Drake was unwilling to leave his pregnant wife's side, and called out, "Someone wanna get that?" But there was no answer.

But one was not needed. Mathayus and Maria came striding up to the manor behind the visitor at the door. "Um... hello, is... is there something you need?"

*** Grand Archives, Crusader Temple, Dragon'taan ***

Amy came striding into the Archives, a bit tired, and went over to the computer across from Tony. "Hey, how ya doin'?" She groggily greeted him.

*** Sangheilios ***

"That's the idea," Andrew responded as he boarded the command shuttle.

"But with what we know of the Sith, they'll either stay and fight to the last man, or tuck tail and run when they see things are not going the way they want," Zuko added. "I get the impression that this is much larger than it looks."

*** NCD Borealis, Subspace portal to Tigaria ***

Travis paused, staring out with Tigress. Finally, he asked, "See something out there?"

"There is, actually," Kyle responded. "A cantina not far from the Jedi Temple... the bartender and several of the waiters were good friends of mine... if they're still there, we can relax there." He looked to Gypsie. "But I'll warn you now, Coruscant isn't the kind of jungle you're used to - it is... rife with life. Makes it difficult to center myself, and so easy to get lost in the crowds. Just stick close to me." He clipped both his lightsabers to his belt.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3110 on: May 11, 2017, 06:47:15 PM »
-Indari manor-
 The purple vixen wearing a brown jedi like cloak turned to face the two "Hmm you seem famiar ,but I don't remember seeing you." the odd vixen said pointing to Mathayus.

_Amps home_

"Well get back up here if you want to sleep with me." Amps replied. "I'll see about repairs for you later."

-NCD Borealis-

"No I just like staring into space" Tigress replied

- USLV Assured Victory -
Amber stepped onto the bridge and awaited Luro's command.

_Glacius Orbit_
 2 D'kora class and 2 Ferengi freighters dropped out of warp just beyond high orbit of the frozen planet the lead ship hailing the surface.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3111 on: May 11, 2017, 09:17:04 PM »
** Sangheilios **

Blaine followed the two on board, shouldering his rifle and taking a seat. He waited on o arrive back on the Allegiance. "What kind of assets do we have at the moment?" He asked, clearing his visor.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3112 on: May 12, 2017, 12:38:29 AM »

Fawn just went wide eyed, "That... is. Quite a lot to take in... hm... maybe we should call her... or send her a message bot? Just to make sure she's safe..."

Raz nuzzled Anna, making cute chirps, connected to how a dragling would to it's mother or parents, meaning that the dragling missed it's parent and wanted to cuddle.

Gyspie looked at the sabers, her ears going down a bit, "That dangerous, huh?... alright... I'll stick close to you... but I'm not changing...", she said turning around and leaving Kyle to finish getting dressed

_Amps home_

Felciity looked at Amps and got up, climbing into the bed and quickly hugging Amps as they laid back down, nuzzling her shoulder.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3113 on: May 12, 2017, 01:45:06 AM »

"If it's Tigress you refer to, she'll be fine," Izzy assured Fawn as Kyle turned off into the Military District. "Besides, she's in subspace; even a gravity well generator could not pull her out of there. She's safe all the way to her destination."

Anna cuddled the little dragling, wishing her husband could be here to take pictures.

*** Outside Indari Manor ***

"Well, the feeling's mutual - I don't recognize you, either," Mathayus told the stranger. "Do you have some specific business at Indari Manor?"

"I'm not asking you to change - merely to be careful," Kyle said. "I don't know if Vader is still about, and if he is... I don't know what he'll do to you."

*** NCD Borealis ***

Travis stared out with her in silence. In his mind, he wondered what he'd find on Tigaria.

*** Sangheilios ***

As everyone was seated, the command shuttle closed, pressurized, and blasted off for orbit. "To answer your question, we still have the UNSC Battle Fleet that assisted us at the Star Forge, plus the Sangheili forces in orbit, and Luro's fleet," Andrew told Blaine.

*** USLV Assured Victory, Sangheilios Orbit ***

Luro strode onto the bridge of his vessel and immediately began issuing commands: "Shields up, weapons on standby; Ambre, get on the horn, tell our fleet to go battle alert - shields up, weapons hot!"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #3114 on: May 12, 2017, 07:16:50 AM »
*New Berlin*
Fayam laughed: "Ha! This is really too easy!" After putting his gun back to his belt, he copied all of Cerberus' files to his own pocket computer for later research. After that he got out of the room and ran to the docks, hoping to be out of the Alpha Base before anyone noticed Cerberus' disappearance.

*Tomahawk*
The Toma-Guards sighed to the DMC fleet: "Yeah... You really got some great timing, you know that? Thank purity for your arrival."

*Gaia*
Faith landed on the spaceport. Despite the hangar wasn't far away, Anna still decided to take surface transport. She took a glowing stick out of her belt and once she got the right position a motorcycle formed around her, taking her on high speed to her destination.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3115 on: May 13, 2017, 10:39:32 PM »
_ Amp's home_

Amp's wrapped an arm around Felicity trying to make sure to let he fall out again.

_Indari Manor_

Spyra thought for a moment, "There is a Dragonling someone brought in here i was going to see it. o.O

_ Assured Victoty_

"Already ahead of you on that." Amber replied " the smaller ships are heeading towards us the Punic and the larger covenant cruisesers are hanging back." She explained

-Sangheilios orbit, Sith Fleet_

Two Tie/fo fighters one from the Punic and one fom one of the ORS heavy cruisers,  dropped out of the docking bays and  jumped into hyperspace.

_Glacius Orbit_

The Ferengi vessels were oddly very patient as they waited for a responce.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 02:50:31 AM by Alex »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3116 on: May 14, 2017, 03:25:34 PM »
_ Amp's home_

Felicity seemed to literally melt in Amps' arms once she would fall asleep, latching and spreading onto Amps' body, replicating the pressure of her against Amps to ensure Amps would stay calm

Fawn remained silent until they got closer, "I wonder how much money I have in my bank account right now... I remember investing in a small restaurant before I left... I think it was... Sal's? Mel's? Sssssssomething..."

Raz warmed up more and more to Anna, nuzzling her more, his tail wrapping around her waist to help him keep close to her.

Gypsie smiled, "I'll be fine, Kyle... also... didn't Vader die? I mean... there was something about it in the news..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3117 on: May 14, 2017, 10:50:39 PM »

Kyle frowned as he pulled into the parking area of Tigress' Armory. "You mean Sol's? Sol's Bar & Grille?"

Anna was fast asleep with Raz clinging to her. She didn't know how her husband would react to this, but she was certain he'd find it adorable.

*** Outside Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"I see," Mathayus responded. "Well, Raz is currently in the master bedroom that my brother and his wife share, and knowing Anna, she's likely asleep at this hour."

*** USLV Assured Victory, Sangheilios Orbit ***

"Those small ships wouldn't stand a chance against this many ships on our side - what are the big ships waiting f--" Luro began. He was cut short when a new vessel appeared with the fleet:

http://orig05.deviantart.net/ce42/f/2015/315/f/0/eternal_fleet_battlecruiser_ortho__new__by_unusualsuspex-d9gacz5.jpg

"... What the hell is that?" one of the crewmen asked.

"... The Eternal Fleet..." Luro whispered, a surprised and concerned frown creeping on his face.

*** Glacious Orbit ***

The Ferengi hail was finally answered. "Apologies for the wait, sir - caught us in the middle of maintenance on the Comms. Welcome to Glacious. How may I help?"

Kyle shook his head. "Not in this 'verse," he said. "It's a long story, but suffice to say, Vader survived Endor. Him and his son. I don't know which way the wind blew that day, but I dread running into him again."

"Gypsie," Gemini said from the doorway, "A word?" Kyle continued readying his effects.

*** New Berlin ***

As though on cue, a drop ship landed near Fayam and opened up. A squad of UNSC troopers came charging out, engaging the Insurrectionists, and the drop ship remained there, as though waiting for Fayam to board. The Insurrectionists were all too busy fighting the invading UNSC Forces to even take notice of Fayam.

*** Tomahawk Orbit ***

The combined fleets began to push the invading forces out of the system, but it seemed none of the enemy fleets were willing to retreat; they continued to fight, as though wanting to go down fighting.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3118 on: May 15, 2017, 05:27:31 AM »
** Sangheilios Orbit **

Blaine stood up and watched the battlecruiser come into view. He stood still, speechless, and realized the game had changed. "Well, we're boned..." Blaine finally said, almost muttering.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3119 on: May 15, 2017, 12:17:23 PM »
Dragon'taan
_Indari Manor, 'front porch'_

"Well, can I come in?" Spyra asked "I'm Spyra, by the way, i must have met your brother before, then, are you older?"

-Amp's home-
Amps had drifted off to sleep by now, sparks ove her body fizzeling when she breathed creating a sort of eletric snore.

-Ferengi vessel Wall Street.,Glacius-

"Wee wish to trade, with you do you have aanything you need , heaters, coils anything?" The Ferengi

-USVL Assured Victoy-

"I don't think that their plans are to attack us." Amber noted "Their trying to pass us and head for the planet, "We're just blocking the way." The white vixen added  targeting some of the ships that were drawling closer.