The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257805 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2280 on: October 31, 2016, 02:39:46 PM »
(I don't really have a picture of Amie, she's an anthro vixen whose fur color changes depending on the seasons right now her fur is white around spring time it will be back to Red.)

--- DMCS Inquisitor, in transit to Dragon'taan ---
"Yes, Datacrons I may be invisible to the 'force' as you call it but I know things when I see them their clearly not holocrons so I dunno what else they'd be." Nari replied.

"What kind of secrets do you think would be on them?" Cecilia asked the vixen.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2281 on: November 01, 2016, 01:25:06 PM »
*** Earth ***

There was a burp of static before Fleet Admiral Hood came on the line. "Caller, identify," he requested

Rear Admiral Scott nodded. "I see. Well, I don't know how the Tal Shiar managed to pry Borg ships and tech from the clutches of the Borg, but if you need a defense against the Borg ships and their... astounding adaptive abilities, I can help out there. Just tell me where I'm headed, I'll get moving."

*** Outer Space ***

The hatch of the Interdictor was not locked, and Anna would have no difficulty entering the ship, devoid of any life, but with no signs whatsoever of any kind of battle. The computers and stations were all left running, as though the crew left - or was taken - suddenly.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Kira hugged Raz and held him close. Drake walked in, and smiled, putting his hands on his hips. "Easy, Kira - don't squeeze Raz too hard."

(Unfortunately, Raz, I lack pictures of Kyle Indari and his family, except for Markus Tokarev, who is my avatar. Sorry.)

*** Planet under Union Control ***

"Not very chatty," Iblis commented.

"Comms, is that distress beacon still transmitting?" Frosty asked his Comms officer.

(MGS, is the distress beacon still transmitting, or did the Union shut it down already?)

*** DMCS Indomitable Crusader, Zi Orbit ***

Mathayus and his crew waited for Jaden to head down planetside, so they kept an open comm line, so that they would know if Jaden needed any help.

*** DMCS Inquisitor, in transit to Dragon'taan ***

"As far as the Datacrons are concerned... I don't know. I don't remember the Sith Academy ever having them," Xalek told Cecilia.

"Command believes that the Datacrons hold details and schematics of military technologies used by the Sith Empire during the first and second great wars between the Sith and the Republic, during the Sith Resurgence after Revan's time," Vokun's voice said from behind them. "That's why Nari and her team were sent to Korriban - to get them before Zaarin's boys could."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #2282 on: November 01, 2016, 02:28:20 PM »
"Sounds valuable, and dangerous too. I'm glad that we've got the Datacrons here and not anywhere else. Someone could misuse them."
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #2283 on: November 01, 2016, 03:32:39 PM »
*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan **
Raz gave a whine and yelp when  Kira brushed her hand over his wound, and as reflex he recoiled back out of the hug, and then looking at Kira, expecting her to do something in retaliation to his push.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 05:12:05 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2284 on: November 01, 2016, 03:38:04 PM »
(I don't think anybody can read that font size Raz.)
--- DMCS Inquisitor, in transit to Dragon'taan ---

"No Clue mousey." Nari replied to Cecilia not knowing her name, she turned to Vokun. "Looks like we just barley beat them." She added "Their all over the ruins I would have authorized giving them some trouble ,but out mission stated otherwise." the Tan vixen finished.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2285 on: November 01, 2016, 03:55:01 PM »
(Yes they kept it up)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2286 on: November 01, 2016, 05:23:22 PM »

"Easy, Kira," Drake cautioned his little sister. "He's hurt."

"I'm sorry," Kira responded. "I didn't know you were hurt."

*** UNSC Allegiance, In Orbit over Planet under Union Control ***

"Yes, sir," the comms officer replied.

"Can we contact them?" Frosty asked. The officer nodded. "Hailing frequencies," Frosty commanded.

"Channel open, sir."

"Attention, unidentified persons - if the person or persons who sent out a distress call for help can hear me on this channel, acknowledge this transmission," Frosty requested.

"Andrew," Zuko whispered to him, "It may be possible that whoever sent that signal may have been taken out by the Union - if you recall, they told us to leave orbit and not involve ourselves. That generally implies they're hiding something."

Seemingly unbeknownst to the task force staring the Union planet down, another strange energy signature was approaching the planet; It had the mass of a sizeable fleet, and the right signature to be the equivalent to ships traveling at FTL speed, but the signature did not match the FTL drive signatures of any race present in the galaxy.

This was someone else.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

Ann walked into Sol's and looked around while she waited to be seated. "Where to begin..." she muttered. She shifted her pack around, keeping it on her shoulder.

*** DMCS Inquisitor, Arriving over Dragon'taan ***

"Dangerous, indeed," Vokun responded. "The military technologies of that age could easily be adapted to our forces as well as Zaarin's, hence why we went after them."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2287 on: November 01, 2016, 05:35:56 PM »

**Planet under Union control**

Soldiers raced across trench lines, they manned anti-space craft weaponry and took aim at the sky. They all knew if the two sides fought, it would end in bloodshed. They all knew they would die but they didn't care.

Lieutenant Yukov responded, "We know who you are. We know you're stronger than us. But we won't hesitate to fight. Leave now..." Yukov stepped away from the Comms and whipped sweat from his forehead.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2288 on: November 01, 2016, 05:50:47 PM »
--- Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ---

"I think she just scared him ,Drake." Amie noted being next to Drake.

--- Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ---

At the moment Sol's wasn't too busy aside from kabby her child and husband there were few other people the only larger group seemed to be three oddly colored vixen's one a tan colored vixen with odd green colored ears, tail and hair, a teal colored vixen with darker teal hair and a yellow vixen with yellow fur and a spiked white furred collar or mane... the three were just talking as they waited for their food.

Meanwhile on the small stage behind  the curtain a few performers were getting setup.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2289 on: November 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM »
Raz slowly put his head around to his back, licking the area that got hurt,  wincing at the first touch and looking back to the others... seeing them crowded around him made him feel like he was in trouble, "Sorry...", Raz said with a quiet and sorry tone.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2290 on: November 02, 2016, 12:44:29 PM »
*** Earth ***

There was a burp of static before Fleet Admiral Hood came on the line. "Caller, identify," he requested

Rear Admiral Scott nodded. "I see. Well, I don't know how the Tal Shiar managed to pry Borg ships and tech from the clutches of the Borg, but if you need a defense against the Borg ships and their... astounding adaptive abilities, I can help out there. Just tell me where I'm headed, I'll get moving."

*** Outer Space ***

The hatch of the Interdictor was not locked, and Anna would have no difficulty entering the ship, devoid of any life, but with no signs whatsoever of any kind of battle. The computers and stations were all left running, as though the crew left - or was taken - suddenly.
*Earth*
Fayam said simply: "Admiral Hood, I'm Fayam Aerial, here for that huge bounty Kynes offered me. He told me you could fill me in on the details. So if you will...?"

*Outer Space*
Anna and her copilot both catiously moved through the empty hallways. Anna shivered, she never liked deserted places. They were creepy. Her copilot nodded to a terminal and started trying to get access. Anna kept a lookout, her weapon ready.

*Tomahawk*
Farrar continued: "According to some girl named Anna, the Borg don't even exist anymore. All that's left of them would be their technology. But anyway, you'd need to reach Tomahawk, our home planet. It's in the faraway galaxy of Anthraxx. If I'm not mistaken you should be headed... Ah yes. If you leave with the Sun currently on port and fly in a straight line you'll end up going towards Anthraxx. As soon as you have it in visir, you should go to the arm that shines a weak yellow. Roughly halfway that arm lies our solar system Solaris. It's relatively lone. If you found it, head to the sixth planet from Sol, including dwarfs. That's Tomahawk. If you're stuck or lost, just give us a call and we'll guide you."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2291 on: November 02, 2016, 09:11:41 PM »
*** Earth ***

"Ah, the prodigal bounty hunter who nailed the Prophets," Hood responded. "Word arrived you were coming shortly before you did. However, I can't discuss the contract here - not over an open line. Come down to the Command Center - we can speak there."

"Very well," Rear Admiral Scott responded. "I'll get rolling - we should be on course in the next two hours. Have your orbital space cleared, please. We will transmit IFF tags once we're in-system."

*** Outer Space, Site of Derelict Interdictor-class Star Destroyer ***

The computer system of the Interdictor was instantly accessible, seeing as the previous operator had never logged out of the system. But the computer core contained only a single message:

Run while you can.

Just as Anna would see this, sensors would begin picking up multiple unidentified anomalies closing.

"It's quite alright, pal - would you like Aunt Maria to take a look at that?" Drake offered.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille ***

Ann was seated in a table adjacent to the vixens, setting her pack down and keeping her flame-tipped tail to herself. She seemed not to mind the Vixens - in fact, she didn't even seem to notice them as she waited for a waiter.

(Shoon, would you like me to play out your arrival over Dragon'taan, or would you like to?)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2292 on: November 02, 2016, 09:16:32 PM »

Raz didn't really know many of the people in this family, and if he had met her already, he might've already forgotten her, but any chance to get his wounds fixed, is one that he didn't want to pass up... so he eagerly nodded, slowly walking across the bed to Drake.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2293 on: November 02, 2016, 09:20:02 PM »
*Outpost Hood*
Fayam instantly docked and headed for the comm centre.

*Outer Space*
The copilot instantly took out his gun and Anna took her weapon- a blade handle. They were on sharp.

*Tomahawk*
Farrar answered: "Our orbital space is always cleared. We don't have anything in an orbit around Tomahawk except a single moon and some rings."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2294 on: November 03, 2016, 05:30:39 AM »
--- Krystal's mansion, New Cerinia. ---

Krystal had just finished making cupcakes for her adopted daughter and  husband, wondering when the 'kids' would get back. "Markus, you awake?" She asked.

---  Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ---
The yellow vixen, Amperia an anthro Jolteon, got up from her seat and walked over to Ann's table looking at the orange skinned creature "New in town?"