The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257797 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2250 on: October 23, 2016, 10:53:45 PM »
--- Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ---
"Why do you need something 'hun?" Amie asked, her arms free now that Raz was curled around her.

--- Korriban ---

As stated the  Desert Leopard was in the air in ten minutes after loading the mechs it's vertical thrusters pushing it straight up into the air, forward thrusters kicking in to push the craft forward, nose pointing up as the Dropship attempted to leave orbit.

"Desert Leopard to Inquisitor, we're on our way into orbit now." came the transmission as the craft just broke the atmosphere and headed for the larger ship.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:29:17 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2251 on: October 24, 2016, 01:53:50 AM »
**Some planet under Union control**

A tall man with a moustach walked up to an officer and saluted, "At ease lad." The officer spoke in a somewhat English accent. The man lowered his hand and handed him a piece of paper with information on it, "High command sent us this. Seems we'll be using this planet as a resource farm."

The officer began to read the paper, his eyes pinned on the paper, "Right." He handed the paper back, "I'll move my platoon into the town and clear it out. You report back to high command and tell them we'll be moving the residents of this world into Oversight." The man nodded and saluted, "Roger that." He ran back towards the direction he came from.

The officer whistled, "Round up all the citizens!" Soldiers grabbed they're weapons and headed down into the town and began to round up everyone.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 03:11:17 AM by MetalGearStowe »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2252 on: October 24, 2016, 10:21:24 AM »
---Mother of Innovation---
Shoon walked up to the pilot  "Proceed through the portal" "Yes commander" The pilot answerd and the ship proceded moving foward.
Shoon Signaled for his guests to come to the front while some of the workers stopped doing what they were doing and looked at the portal, facinaited.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2253 on: October 25, 2016, 01:11:22 AM »
**Same planet under Union control**

A few days had past and the citizens of the planet had all been moved and or whipped out. The Union began to farm the planet of it's resources, slowly but surely they striped this world of it's resources.

An officer stood staring at the now wasteland of a planet. Behind him was a young man, he stood at attention with a folder in his hand. The officer turned his head towards him and spoke, "What is it?" The young man took a few steps forward and handed the officer the folder and replied.

"Our radars have picked up some kind of message being sent out into the far reaches of space... It's a distress call from the occupied planets we own. High Command back on home world have given strict orders for all ground units to watch over the planets, do NOT lose any of them." The officer read the contents of the folder and mumbled, "Well... Do we have confirmation if anyone is going to attack?"

The young man replied, "No sir. But just to be safe, we must go on high alert and prepare for any possible attacks..." The officer nodded, "Right then. Thank you for this information."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #2254 on: October 25, 2016, 01:54:10 AM »
(Uh oh... I figured this would happen... yeah... it's been a long time. I haven't held anything back have I?)
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2255 on: October 25, 2016, 01:55:23 AM »
(Uh oh... I figured this would happen... yeah... it's been a long time. I haven't held anything back have I?)
(Naa we kinda dragged your character along XP)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #2256 on: October 25, 2016, 02:02:14 AM »
(Alrighty, I'll try to get involved again, but I can't make any promises)
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2257 on: October 25, 2016, 05:53:27 PM »
*** Korriban ***

"Acknowledged," Vokun answered the Desert Leopard's transmission. "You have five minutes to get to the Inquisitor before enemy reinforcements are bearing down on you. Move it!"

Xalek turned to Cecilia. "I can sense the Desert Leopard has some things they took from what remains of the Sith Academy - will you accompany me? I am going to find out what it is they have."

*** Sangheilios ***

Thel 'Vadam - fresh off bed rest from his brush with death on Dragon'taan - walked into the command center in 'Vadam Keep. "Kaidon," one of his aides approached him, "We have received a signal."

"Yes, I knew that much," Thel responded, "A signal from whom?"

"We don't know - it was bounced off multiple satellites and made it's way here and elsewhere," the aide stated. "From what we can make out, it's a call for help against a totalitarian regime that's enslaving them."

"A new threat?" Thel asked.

"Possibly," the aide answered. "We know the signal also was bounced to Earth and Coruscant."

"Has Lord Hood made any response?" Thel inquired.

"Hood has mobilized a battle group headed up by the UNSC Infinity, but little else - he's more preoccupied by the threat of the resurgent Insurrectionists," the aide replied. "However, Coruscant has dispatched a much larger task force under General Garm Bel Iblis," the aide explained. There was a pause as Thel considered all this. Finally, he made his response.

"Is Frosty still about?" he asked.

"Spartan-X050?" the aide asked. "Yes, Kaidon... as is your son, who still travels with him. They recently received command of a new refitted warship, the Allegiance." The aide brought up an image of a heavily-refitted variant of a UNSC Punic-class Supercarrier, armed with mixed UNSC and Sangheili technologies. Perfect, Thel thought.

"Send word to Frosty - he is to take command of the Fleet of Righteous Retribution and head up our response to this call for help," Thel commanded. The aide nodded, and set to work immediately.

*** Mother of Innovation, Nirn orbit ***

"If you're headed through the portal, Commander, Kyra and I will head back down to Nirn and tie up loose ends in the Thalmor and their Tal Shiar aides. A word of advice - do not insult the dragons and dragon-shifters of Dragon'taan. They can sometimes be easy to offend," Lokahviing said. He accessed his comm unit, and spoke to his crew: "Grand Admiral Lokahviing to Wayward Spellsword - two to beam back."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"I heard Drake crying. Is Drake okay?" Kira responded to Amie.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2258 on: October 25, 2016, 06:44:00 PM »
*** Tomahawk Orbit ***

"We're transmitting specific instructions for your records," Kault said. "Should the Tal Shiar bare their fangs at you, strike hard and fast. The less of those honorless Targs there are, the better. You are not alone - good luck and good hunting."

Shortly after Kault bid his farewell, the Tomahawk computers would register that a transmission was, indeed, made to them, containing what they could get, from who, where, and suggested tactics should the Tal Shiar or the Romulan Star Empire come knocking again. At the bottom of the message was a warning: "The Tal Shiar and the Romulan Star Empire have no honor, and they know where you live. I do not believe they will leave you be, and neither do my officers. If you ever want my d'k tagh there for you, just ask for me if you get through to General Korath."
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam nodded and sprinted away instantly, nearly overrunning Kynes.

*Outer Space*
Anna swallowed difficult as she activated full defence and put Faith in the safety of the Iron Regent's formation.

*Corneria*
After finishing hr drink Mary headed right back to her pharmacy.

*Tomahawk*
Farrar looked the notes over and decided that ther best first bet was indeed to contact UNSC Rear Admiral Scott- She made no fuss and contacted the UNSC first. "UNSC? This is Leviathan queen Farrar. I'd like to speak Rear Admiral Scott about his anti-Borg turrets.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2259 on: October 25, 2016, 07:23:57 PM »
---Mother of Innovation, Nirn orbit---
"I bid you farewell then, until we meet again" Shoon bowed half way and got up "But one more thing, take this as a sign of our people" Shoon reached into a pocket on his belt and pulled out a small metallic insignia of a sun in light blue with a long vertical black pupil on it and silver wings of a dragon from each side. Shoon Handed it to Lokahviing, smiling.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2260 on: October 25, 2016, 08:22:11 PM »
*** Korriban ***

"Acknowledged," Vokun answered the Desert Leopard's transmission. "You have five minutes to get to the Inquisitor before enemy reinforcements are bearing down on you. Move it!"

Xalek turned to Cecilia. "I can sense the Desert Leopard has some things they took from what remains of the Sith Academy - will you accompany me? I am going to find out what it is they have."

*** Sangheilios ***

Thel 'Vadam - fresh off bed rest from his brush with death on Dragon'taan - walked into the command center in 'Vadam Keep. "Kaidon," one of his aides approached him, "We have received a signal."

"Yes, I knew that much," Thel responded, "A signal from whom?"

"We don't know - it was bounced off multiple satellites and made it's way here and elsewhere," the aide stated. "From what we can make out, it's a call for help against a totalitarian regime that's enslaving them."

"A new threat?" Thel asked.

"Possibly," the aide answered. "We know the signal also was bounced to Earth and Coruscant."

"Has Lord Hood made any response?" Thel inquired.

"Hood has mobilized a battle group headed up by the UNSC Infinity, but little else - he's more preoccupied by the threat of the resurgent Insurrectionists," the aide replied. "However, Coruscant has dispatched a much larger task force under General Garm Bel Iblis," the aide explained. There was a pause as Thel considered all this. Finally, he made his response.

"Is Frosty still about?" he asked.

"Spartan-X050?" the aide asked. "Yes, Kaidon... as is your son, who still travels with him. They recently received command of a new refitted warship, the Allegiance." The aide brought up an image of a heavily-refitted variant of a UNSC Punic-class Supercarrier, armed with mixed UNSC and Sangheili technologies. Perfect, Thel thought.

"Send word to Frosty - he is to take command of the Fleet of Righteous Retribution and head up our response to this call for help," Thel commanded. The aide nodded, and set to work immediately.

*** Mother of Innovation, Nirn orbit ***

"If you're headed through the portal, Commander, Kyra and I will head back down to Nirn and tie up loose ends in the Thalmor and their Tal Shiar aides. A word of advice - do not insult the dragons and dragon-shifters of Dragon'taan. They can sometimes be easy to offend," Lokahviing said. He accessed his comm unit, and spoke to his crew: "Grand Admiral Lokahviing to Wayward Spellsword - two to beam back."

"I heard Drake crying. Is Drake okay?" Kira responded to Amie.

--- Indari Manor, Draogn'taan ---

"Drake's fine honey, was there something specifically you needed?

--- Korriban Orbit ---

"We're on docking approach now didn't want to take any chances down below with fighters." Came the Desert Leopard's response.

---  Mother of Innovation, Nirn orbit ---

"What loose ends?" Kyra asked.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2261 on: October 25, 2016, 09:03:08 PM »

"A glass of water, please, Amie," Kira responded.

*** Somewhere on Dragon'taan ***

Ann followed the two she met at the spaceport, still occasionally shifting her pack around. "How far is Sol's? And what's the food like there?" she asked.

*** Korriban Orbit ***

Just as the Desert Leopard docked, a reinforcement fleet of Imperial Warships dropped out of hyperspace, consisting of four Imperator-II Star Destroyers, six Imperator-I Star Destroyers, eight Acclamator Assault Frigates, and a pair of new designs:

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/14/13819/repel.jpg

"We have what we are here for," Vokun said over the DMC channel, "Make for Dragon'taan!" The DMC battle fleet all broke formation and headed out-system, preparing to make the jump into Translight Speed.

*** Mother of Innovation, Nirn Orbit ***

"Thank you, commander. I look forward to it if our paths ever cross again," Lokahviing told Shoon. He looked to Kyra and told her, "We still have to make sure the Thalmor and their Tal Shiar buddies don't snatch that Stargate from under our noses, and see what else we can find in their outpost. If we're lucky, we'll find out where the enemy is basing their operations from, and shut them down for good."

The transporter energized after that, and would pluck Lokahviing and Kyra from the Mother of Innovation  and put them on Lokahviing's ship, the Wayward Spellsword.

DMCS Indomitable Crusader, Zi Orbit ***

The Task Force headed up by Mathayus dropped out of FTL speed over Zi, and Mathayus gestured toward the communications console, indicating his approval that Jaden contact her colleagues.

*** Earth ***

Rear Admiral Scott had been napping when he got the call from Tomahawk. He grumbled, his hair still in a bit of a mess, as he answered the call. "UNSC R & D, Rear Admiral Scott, here."

*** Outer Space ***

Attempts to make contact with the Interdictor Star Destroyer were negative - the hails were never answered, and the demands to power down the Gravity Well Projectors were met with silence. Oddly enough, there seemed no life forms aboard the vessel whatsoever. After half an hour, the techs on board the Iron Regent hacked into the ship's security grid, and found the ship was completely devoid of life. No crew, no commander, and a complete lack of signs of any conflict. It was as though everyone on the vessel just... vanished. "General K'torr to Anna... can you get aboard that ship and make your way to the bridge? My crew is having trouble accessing the logs, and I want to know where the crew went... and why they left the Gravity Well Projectors running."

*** Unspecified location ***

In an area with zero tactical value, a floating station sat surrounded by a number of wildly-varying ships. A battle group dropped out of hyperspace, heading for the station. The station commandant stood before a window at the observation post at the top of the station. This was the largest gathering of his commander's ships he'd ever seen, and he had zero ideas as to what the purpose of this gathering was. A triple alliance, it once was, now commanded by the will of the finest of the Vasari Empire, migrants no more after coming to believe they had escaped their faceless terror after forging their alliance; the Human Trader State, a human civilization overcome with blind fury after decades of war; and the Ascended Advent, whose cultural insights and advanced technologies lent the Triple Alliance many victories and solidified their alliance.

Ships, battle groups, and even fleets had been arriving for the past week. After arriving at this place via a dying wormhole, the Vasari set up Phase Gateways to allow the rest of the Alliance's fleets to get here. The Station Commandant had no idea what High Command had in mind, but he hoped they planned to settle somewhere. The HTS was getting antsy, and when they got antsy, it was generally a good idea to point them to a target and let them rip it to shreds.

You'll have your chance, the HTS High Commander had said. You all will.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2262 on: October 25, 2016, 09:34:52 PM »
 ---  Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ---

"Alright I'll get that for you, just wait a bit." Amie replied going down the hall to get a glass of water in the kitchen for Kira she returned 3 minutes later with a glass of water For Kira.

--- Somewhere on Dragon'taan  ----

"It's right here." Luka replied pointing to the door, and that's objective I can't tell you how things taste to you ,but most people I know eat here, most of the time." She added.

--- DMCS Indomitable Crusader, Zi Orbit ---
"That's odd, I'm not getting a responce..." Jaden replied trying again. "Signal must be jammed or something, don't suppose you have a dropship or something?" Jaden asked.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2263 on: October 25, 2016, 10:56:55 PM »
**Universal Union of Anochia Home Planet OKB Zero. Capital Slavika**

A large parade was being held, it was the yearly anniversary for the victory over the four old factions that ruled OKB Zero. The parade looked something very similar to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2DqWGY1QHM

Oswald, the leader of the Universal Union stood at a podium, as his men marched to the sounds of the national anthem. A rather small man with a moustach came towards Oswald, he whispered into his ear, "Reports suggest that the distress signal was picked up by and outside force..." Oswald frowned and whispered back, "Notify all occupied planets... We will not lose a single one." The man nodded and marched away. Four Union Honor Guards stood next to Oswald, he looked at them and spoke, "Speak to General Volkov, mobilize our units and get them on all the planets.." They nodded and marched away as well.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2264 on: October 26, 2016, 08:47:26 AM »
*** Earth ***

Rear Admiral Scott had been napping when he got the call from Tomahawk. He grumbled, his hair still in a bit of a mess, as he answered the call. "UNSC R & D, Rear Admiral Scott, here."

*** Outer Space ***

Attempts to make contact with the Interdictor Star Destroyer were negative - the hails were never answered, and the demands to power down the Gravity Well Projectors were met with silence. Oddly enough, there seemed no life forms aboard the vessel whatsoever. After half an hour, the techs on board the Iron Regent hacked into the ship's security grid, and found the ship was completely devoid of life. No crew, no commander, and a complete lack of signs of any conflict. It was as though everyone on the vessel just... vanished. "General K'torr to Anna... can you get aboard that ship and make your way to the bridge? My crew is having trouble accessing the logs, and I want to know where the crew went... and why they left the Gravity Well Projectors running."
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam excitedly jumped in his ship and made his way to Earth.

*Outer Space*
Anna blinked. "I'd love to, but it seems like my ship is stuck within the gravity projection. I'll try anyway..." She tried to come closer to the ship...