The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257777 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #2220 on: October 17, 2016, 01:18:59 AM »
Raz stopped shuddering and looked back to Drake, wriggling out of Amie's grasp, falling onto the bed and then padding across the bed to Drake and making his way to Drake's side, nudging him before climbing onto Drake's lap and cuddling up to Drake, "Sad?"

(Just an FYI, when I use the I setting on quotes, that means Raz is speaking in his native tongue)

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2221 on: October 17, 2016, 01:26:07 AM »
(I gathered as much.)

Drake opened his eyes - sapphire-blue dragon eyes, just like his father - and looked down at Raz. "Little one, the things that haunt my dreams are not easy to live with. And I pray you never have to go through what I did... and that you are never provoked into such a murderous rampage the likes of which my creators had provoked me into," he told Raz. He gently picked up Raz and held him close. "It's never easy to live with such things. But that's what we have family for."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2222 on: October 17, 2016, 01:43:37 AM »
"What Do Zu'u?" Amie asked looking at the two, arms crossed.

--- Krystal's Mansion Grounds, New Cerinia ---

"In case you forgot about Celina's gift." Krystal replied simply.

--- Korriban ---

While the mechs and their pilots scanned the Imperial camp,  Nari and her team of Commando's began their entry of the sith Academy. "Looks like nobody has been here for decades maybe centuries." Nari said as she worked the lock open, "Be cautious  the force sensitive creatures on this planet may not be able to sence me through the force ,but they will definitely pick you up so i want guns ready." The vixen warned as she slowly entered the Academy, which was eerily devoid of life. "Well that was...Undramatic or something." Nari said, some of the clones giggling behind her.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:55:13 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2223 on: October 17, 2016, 01:50:20 AM »
Raz grabbed Drake's head and forcefully pulled them to against his soulstone, wrapping around their head, showing the horrors that he himself had gone through to Drake, the death of his parents, constant whippings and beatings, near death to starvation, and along with this, Raz gave Drake a pseudo feeling of each horrid thing that happened to him, Raz then let go of Drake, "I know... my pain... is close... I miss mommy... daddy...", and due to this, Raz had made himself sad, digging his head into Drake and hugging them tightly, having, by now, released their head.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2224 on: October 17, 2016, 04:11:18 PM »
*** Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ***

"Oh, okay," Markus responded. "Now I just need to remember where I put it..."

*** Drake and Amie's room, Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Amie... you are my wife, and I love you very much. I know you've been through similar troubles as I have, and I'm sorry," Drake said. "It was just an old nightmare - those happen to me from time to time. You know that, Raz doesn't." He held Raz close. "He doesn't know what it's like to be provoked into a rampage. To slaughter scientists whose only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He doesn't know what it's like to live with that kind of blood on his hands." He looked at Raz. "And I pray you never know what it's like."

*** Korriban ***

The Imperial forces continued to scout out the Valley of the Dark Lords, and at that point, more Imperial forces began descending into the Valley. AT-STs and AT-PTs patrolled the perimeter, various tanks with them, and troops and workers began delving into the tombs.

In the Sith Academy, Nari and her team would find empty halls, corridors and rooms. In direct contrast to the world outside, where the blowing wind and sand provided a constant flow of sound, the Sith Academy was eerily quiet, with only a hollow booming to disturb the otherwise perfect silence.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2225 on: October 17, 2016, 04:39:26 PM »
--- Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ---

Krystal rolled her eyes "at the front doorstep." She grumbled

---  Drake and Amie's room, Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ---

"You forget, Drake not only have I seen your nightmares, I also defended my home with you and your father after you found me." Amie replied.

--- Korriban ---

Noting the presence of the walkers and tanks the group of 3 Omnimechs observed their patterns they could easily take on the slower less advanced walkers but not without giving their position away. sending an encoded message to Nari, the leader of the group in the Adder, waited a reply from her.

By the time Nari had gotten the transmission, Nari was on her way to what she hoped was the Archive. "Confirmed star commander 'Let the Cougars hunt, but don't give away your position  until we're ready to move." Nari replied back encoding the transmission before sending it.

highly  encrypted and partially hidden transmissions could be picked up, being sent to the 3 mechs and then to the dropship, but only with extremely sensitive equipment.

Back at the dropship the Ramps opened again and two Cougar Omnimechs walked down the ramps then pushed their throttles to max to group up with the other 3 mechs

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2226 on: October 17, 2016, 04:46:05 PM »
- Drake and Amie's room- Dragon'taan

Raz listened to the two, holding onto Drake to not only comfort himself but to try and comfort Drake as he could tell how hurt Drake was feeling, but as he could tell his methods weren't very effective, he gave Drake a tight hug before crawling back over the bed and then looking up to Amie, basically asking for her to pick him up.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #2227 on: October 17, 2016, 08:19:16 PM »

*Dragon'taan*
Fayam looked up and turned around abrubtedly. "Oh!" he spoke, "Um, yes, as a matter of fact I am. Can I... help you?" He looked at the man puzzled, of course hoping to rake some cash in with it.

*Dragon'taan*
Anna set Faith to full throttle and the ship set into movement, fast as it could go without Warp Drive.

*Tomahawk*
Hor'kuu was shaken up. In order to let him think Farrar picked up: "Brigadier General Kault, this is queen Farrar. We don't actually have a clue as to where they left to. They escaped using some sort of portal technology, and our sensors couldn't pick them up once they went in. So... I'm terribly sorry to disappoint you, but we can't tell."

*Corneria*
Mary took a small sigh of relief and answered: "No. Thankfully I stepped back in time. But I honestly didn't expect this."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2228 on: October 18, 2016, 03:24:42 AM »
*** Corneria ***

Amy sighed in relief. "Thank the Force," she said. "Jason isn't usually this... unstable, but that incident with that gang kid really got to him." She paused to gently rub Jason's back. "Jason and I have been in this relationship for near six months. He and I both expect the unexpected... but there are some things that are difficult for him to take. And I thank you for not provoking him further, even if you were trying to help. If you had provoked him, he really would have innocent blood on his hands."

*** Dragon'taan Bank, Dragon'taan ***

"I'm Admiral Kynes, UNSC Defense Force," the Admiral introduced himself. "I heard you were the one who took down the Prophets. After conferring with High General Indari, he has highly recommended you - if you don't mind working with the humans of the United Nations Space Command, I am authorized to offer you a bounty contract, but I am obligated to point out, you are not dealing with a religious zealot - our target is much more... complex."

*** Tomahawk Orbit ***

There was a long pause before Kault spoke again: "Queen Farrar... what you described to me has been identified by my task force as a Transwarp Aperture. We had heard rumors that the Tal Shiar had captured such technology, but I must admit, I did not believe they were capable of that. Regardless, I appreciate your honesty in the matter. If you find yourself beset by those honorless Targs... well, know that we'd be more than willing to help you eliminate them. Our allies in the Romulan Republic would also help. Not all Romulans are like those in the Star Empire and the Tal Shiar. Now, before I move on, is there anything you need or wish to know?"

*** Dragon'taan Orbit, Dragon'taan ***

The Iron Regent and the two other Star Destroyers followed the Faith out of system, directing sensor scans all over to cover every possible avenue of attack the Romulans would use.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Drake rose from bed and headed out to the kitchen, still wiping tears from his eyes.

Markus again frowned. "Did I really? That doesn't seem like something I'd do..."

*** Korriban ***

Imperial Forces, though they couldn't see them, could detect the seismic disturbances of the mechs as they moved about. Their forces began slowing down, carefully scanning the areas for signs of hostile activity.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2229 on: October 18, 2016, 04:04:47 AM »
--- Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ---

Amie gently picked up Raz. "Let's see how Kira is doing..." the vixen said as she got up and headed out of her room towards Kira's room.

--- Krystal's Mansion, New Cerinia ---
 "Yes, but it's right there." Krystal replied.

--- Korriban ---

The mechs knew the seismic disturbances would give them away eventually since they didn't have seismic dampers nor was their ECM suites set to  jam those types of devices.

Meanwhile in the Academy , Nari finally go into the Archives. "Now search for any Datacrons and if you find any Holocrons grab them too, we may not be able to use them ,but th Crusaders back home sure can." The vixen told the 5 commandos with her, starting to search herself for anything interesting.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2230 on: October 18, 2016, 04:27:18 AM »
Raz hugged tightly onto Amie, slowly falling back to sleep, nuzzling into Amie's chest as he fell asleep

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2231 on: October 19, 2016, 01:59:11 AM »
*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Kira was fast asleep in her little bed. Drake, however, dug around for a Sunset Sarsaparilla, then immediately popped it open and began drinking.

Markus picked up the gift, looking around to see if either of his daughters were anywhere in sight. "Let's get this hidden in a less-noticeable spot," he suggested to Krystal.

*** Korriban ***

The Datacron would be sitting on a secluded table, out of notice and seemingly inconsequential.

The Valley of the Dark Lords, however, remained very active as the Imperial forces searched for both anything usable from the tombs and for their elusive targets that assailed them.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #2232 on: October 19, 2016, 06:07:56 AM »
---Mother of Innovation, Nirn orbit---
"So, any questions?" Shoon repeated "also how much time do you estimate it will take to open this, portal?".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2233 on: October 21, 2016, 04:56:36 AM »
THIRD AND FINAL TIME I AM REMAKING THE OKB ZERO NATION. I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS LOL

**BEGIN REPORT**

OKB Zero: Snow planet-Location: UNKNOWN

Military Strength: Five hundred million men strong

Population: Five Billion

Military Uniforms: Main Soldiers, Elite Soldiers, Officers, Supports, and Space Combat Troops

Bio: OKB Zero is not well known around the galaxy. The only thing that is known is that they have an incredibly large military force that dominates any ground force they take on. BUT, they're space combat is horrible. They can't last five minutes without plummeting towards they're doom. You either take them all out as fast as possible in space or face horrible consequences on the ground. Choose and act fast.

**END REPORT**

*BEGIN REPORT OF LEADER*

Name: Oswald Stowe

Species: Human

Bio: Born in the capital of OKB Zero. He is the son of the once great leader Henry Stowe who sadly passed. His Empire was given to his son and now it's all beginning to crumble under him. The planets the UUOA once controlled now are under free rule. The UUOA must act and they must take back what was their's.

(Continuing off this)

**Near an unknown planet**

"Sir. We are closing in onto the ground. Once we land we can destroy these filthy worms." An officer called out towards the captain of the ship.

"Excellent! get in close and we'll drop in the ground forces. Nothing will stop us!"

The ship grew closer to the planet until it reached it's orbit. It plummeted towards the surface...

Five minutes had passed and the ship and it's companion ships had reached the surface. Soldiers jumped from the ships and began to do what the Union did best... They began to control.

In a matter of hours the planet was under they're control. Houses burned, cities turned to rubble, families killed, and futures destroyed. Soldiers marched down the streets of the now Union controlled planet.

The Union had lost everything. In a matter of two years they had taken back the once free planets. Unlike the other planets this one began to signal out distress calls in random directions. It read.

'To anyone who can hear this... Please help us.. They've come back. They've taken back what they've lost.. Millions of people have died. Planets whipped of civilization. The Union is coming for you all. They won't stop until they've taken everything.

Be strong. Fight this old evil and whip them from the face of the galaxy.' The message cuts out and nothing else can be heard but a repeated loop us this.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2234 on: October 22, 2016, 01:06:47 AM »
(Forgive me, MetalGearStowe, but what exactly are you trying to accomplish? If it's a war with one or more of the powers of Galactic Society, I wish you had discussed it with me over a PM. If not, I request you PM me a clarification as to what exactly you intend.)

*** Mother of Innovation, Nirn Orbit ***

"The Portal will take no more than a minute or so to ready. They are actually waiting on your word. As far as questions go... once you have made contact with the other powers in Galactic Society... what do you intend then?"

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport, Dragon'taan ***

A young lizard woman with orange skin-like scales, blue eyes, and a tail that seemed to be flaming at the tip - though the flame seemed not to harm anything it touched - stepped off a transport vessel onto the duracrete of Dragon'taan Spaceport. She inhaled deeply, then exhaled delightedly. "Freedom," was the only thing she said.

It was clear this woman was an anthropomorphic creature, but few took the cue from her flaming tail that Ann was an anthro-charizard. She hefted her travel bag over her shoulder and headed into the city, looking around.