The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257715 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1755 on: June 18, 2016, 10:12:41 AM »
*Outer space*
Fayam went back to the Outpost he just came from, grumbling.

*Dragon'taan Orbital Station*
Anna undocked Faith and planned on chasing some pirates to test the new weaponry out.

*Corneria*
The robot looked to the traveller. It said: "UMM... YOU DO KNOW HOW A PHARMACIST WORKS, RIGHT? ANYONE CAN POP IN ANYTIME DURING OPENING HOURS." After saying that it went back inside. "Good job," it got from Mary.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1756 on: June 19, 2016, 10:29:02 PM »

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

"Pursue that ship, do not let it escape!" Temer commanded his subordinate. In his native tongue, T'tocS commanded the same of his ships. The Romulan Imperial Warbird would find that it was being pursued by three ships as it fled orbit.

Irinushka pounded his fist onto the table and screamed in his native language, "Board that ship and kill everyone!" The three guards that where in the room nodded there heads and ran off, in the hanger large ships began to fly into orbit they found the Romulan Imperial Warbird and began to move closer and closer until it got near it to board.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1757 on: June 20, 2016, 12:27:56 AM »
*** OKB Zero ***

The Romulan and Klingon ships chased the Imperial Warbird, and when they were in range, decided to lend a helping hand - the Romulan Republic Warbird snared the Imperial Warbird in a tractor beam, while the two Klingon cruisers fired Mag Pulse torpedoes that fried the ship's weapons.

*** Corneria ***

The young tiger walked into the pharmacy, looking around with a hand on a holstered disruptor. "Anyone home?" he asked.

*** Indari Manor grounds, Dragon'taan ***

There was no verbal response to Fixel's request, but the gate opened, a clear invitation.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Sargasso Outpost ***

The Coalition fleet dropped out of FTL speed at the Sargasso Outpost to an already heated battle underway. "Uncle Markus, glad you could join us," came Drake's remark over the radio.

"Mind if we 'cut in', Drake?" Markus asked.

Drake audibly chuckled, then responded, "They might."

"All Coalition Forces, this is Lord-Admiral Tokarev - move to engage," Markus commanded. Krystal's console would soon start beeping, indicating multiple vessels approaching at light speed.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1758 on: June 20, 2016, 01:01:54 AM »
"Markus, We've got multiple  ships approaching at light speed towards out position, and not through subspace so their not my ships!" Krystal blurted out.

" Dad, mom I've got a lot of subspace signatures right on our aft side!" Celina noted.

"Bout time they got here." Krystal grumbled.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1759 on: June 20, 2016, 05:42:28 AM »
*** OKB Zero ***

The Romulan and Klingon ships chased the Imperial Warbird, and when they were in range, decided to lend a helping hand - the Romulan Republic Warbird snared the Imperial Warbird in a tractor beam, while the two Klingon cruisers fired Mag Pulse torpedoes that fried the ship's weapons.

Once the UUOA space craft got close enough, small pods flew out and crashed into the sides of the ship, each pod held up to 15 men.
There objective was to find the leader of the ship and capture them. Anyone who tried to stop them would be killed. Age, gender, race didn't matter to them, they would carry out there mission and do what was necessary to complete it.

Around this part of the galaxy, the people knew that the UUOA had some of the best ground forces, but it was common knowledge that there space crafts and space combat was one of the worst. But once they had troops on the ground they knew that it was a matter of time until they destroyed everything in there path.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #1760 on: June 20, 2016, 02:58:28 PM »
*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam came back to the Outpost. "Fayam to Outpost 'Mantakar, requesting information about the three prophets. General Anna Indari sent me."

*Outer Space*
Anna set course for Outpost 'Mantakar as well, to give the new weaponry a whirl against pirates. She knew she wasn't piloting a battleship, but she thought it'd come through.

*Corneria*
Mary stood behind the counter, and a domestic robot was sweeping the pathways. "Welcome to Love Pharmacists! ...Oh! It's you," Mary greeted cheerfully, "I'm Dr. Mary Love! Well, if it wasn't for my intervention you'd be in a lot of trouble, wouldn't you? You'd need my medicines then." She giggled. She was known to be warm and spontaneous.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1761 on: June 21, 2016, 01:06:27 AM »
*** Corneria ***

"Yeah, thanks for that," the traveler said, his hand dropping away from his weapon. "Name's Priznat... Jason Priznat. Look, I'll be blunt - I was supposed to be meeting my girlfriend in a local cafe, but I kinda got lost. Any idea which direction the Weary Traveler Cafe is in?"

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

The troops boarding the Romulan Warbird would not find the crew so easily taken down - but, regardless, there were only so many crewmen aboard the Warbird and too many boarding troops. The XO of the Romulan Republic Warbird radioed in: "Commander Kaol to Boarding paries - do you require assistance querying the Warbird's computers?"

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

Consistent with Krystal's announcement, a small fleet of Trade Federation warships dropped out of hyperspace.

"Great - all forces, we have some uninvited guests arriving! They're not transmitting IFF tags, consider them hostile!" Drake commanded. The Indari shuddered as it's shields took the brunt of another small salvo of missiles. "Report!"

"Shields are holding at 86%!" Announced Tactical. The Coalition forces moved in as this was said, and took the pressure off the beleaguered DMC forces fighting the Covenant and Mandalorian ships. The UIA forces refocused on the Trade Federation ships in an attempt to keep them from blindsiding the DMC and Coalition forces.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1762 on: June 21, 2016, 01:25:45 AM »
Along with the Coalition fleet 6 Kitsune cruisers, 2 Aurora class destroyers, followed along firing their weapons into the Combined Covenant,  Mandalorain, Federation mess.

"What the heck is the federation doing here?" KRystal asked "Well they better kiss their trade franchises and droids goodbye." She added

--- Dragon'taan, InDari manor ---

Fixel stepped up to the porch of the Manor, taking her helmet off and standing near the front door.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 01:29:15 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1763 on: June 21, 2016, 01:49:12 AM »

The troops boarding the Romulan Warbird would not find the crew so easily taken down - but, regardless, there were only so many crewmen aboard the Warbird and too many boarding troops. The XO of the Romulan Republic Warbird radioed in: "Commander Kaol to Boarding paries - do you require assistance querying the Warbird's computers?"

A voice radioed back to Kaol, he had what sounded like a thick eastern European accent, "Negative! We have reached the command center of the ship though! We will be proceeding into it and eliminating all threats!" The radio cut off, "Men! Get ready to breach this room!" Around 35 UUOA soldiers sat at the door waiting for it to blow open. Once the door blew up they all rushed in and began to attack, they carefully fired so that they wouldn't accidentally hit the commander of the ship.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #1764 on: June 22, 2016, 12:55:37 PM »
*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam tried contacting the outpost again: "Fayam to 'Mantakar, do you read me?" He muttered to himself: "Fortunately it's not my radio this time..."

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Anna also arrived at the outpost. She kept a close eye on the radar, hoping to spot pirates.

*Corneria*
Maria looked at Jason. "Well, Jason, the 'Weary Traveler' is... unfortunatly not known to me. I never go there." She stopped and looked at him with her brown eyes for a few moments. "Although... I believe it was somewhere near this city's centre," she continued, "But that's all I know."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1765 on: June 22, 2016, 01:52:44 PM »
*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Fayam, this is General Kyle Indari of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps," responded Kyle's voice over the radio. "I read you. I apologize for not responding sooner, as I was monitoring the radio traffic from my son and my brother-in-law. How can I help?"

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

The Commander of the Romulan Imperial Warbird was screwed, and he knew it. He didn't even put up a fight, but spat at his captors, "I don't know what you intend to accomplish, but the Tal Shiar will not let this go lightly!"

*** Corneria ***

"Just my luck," Jason grumbled. "Well, thanks." He tapped a few buttons on his bracer and spoke, seemingly to no one in particular, "Priznat to the Assassin - I'm done with the walking; need a site-to-site transport."

"Negative, commander," responded a gruff voice. "Something near your location is scattering the signal - we can't get a lock on you."

Jason frowned in concern. He looked to Maria. "Mean anything to you?" he asked.

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

"They, too, will be lambs to the slaughter," Markus said.

The battle raged for what seemed hours, but eventually, the combined might of the UAC, UIF, and DMC and allied forces pushed the Covenant, Mandalorian, and Federation forces into retreat. As the ships went to light speed, Markus commanded, "Track them! Their ion trail may tell us where they're heading!"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #1766 on: June 22, 2016, 02:04:28 PM »
*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam sighed. "Oh, ok. I request information on the three prophets. Your wife Anna has sent me, telling me I should find you out. According to her you're able to tell me more."

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
The second commander also stared at the radar. "Nothing yet, captain. Perhaps they're not here right now. Although there is one battleship I can't get my eyes away from."

*Corneria*
Mary looked surprised. "Well," she started, "I do have three robots in service. Perhaps they're the cause." She pointed to the domestic robots cleaning and stocking the store. "That's two of them. The third, my guard, you've already met."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1767 on: June 22, 2016, 08:13:01 PM »

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

The Commander of the Romulan Imperial Warbird was screwed, and he knew it. He didn't even put up a fight, but spat at his captors, "I don't know what you intend to accomplish, but the Tal Shiar will not let this go lightly!"

The UUOA Commander made his way towards the Romulan Commander and grabbed him by the collar, "We have some questions for you once we get back to base." He let him go and gestured towards two people to take him back to the main ship.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1768 on: June 22, 2016, 08:34:29 PM »

"Fayam, this is General Kyle Indari of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps," responded Kyle's voice over the radio. "I read you. I apologize for not responding sooner, as I was monitoring the radio traffic from my son and my brother-in-law. How can I help?"

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

*** Corneria ***

"Just my luck," Jason grumbled. "Well, thanks." He tapped a few buttons on his bracer and spoke, seemingly to no one in particular, "Priznat to the Assassin - I'm done with the walking; need a site-to-site transport."

"Negative, commander," responded a gruff voice. "Something near your location is scattering the signal - we can't get a lock on you."

Jason frowned in concern. He looked to Maria. "Mean anything to you?" he asked.

*** Sargasso Outpost ***

"They, too, will be lambs to the slaughter," Markus said.

The battle raged for what seemed hours, but eventually, the combined might of the UAC, UIF, and DMC and allied forces pushed the Covenant, Mandalorian, and Federation forces into retreat. As the ships went to light speed, Markus commanded, "Track them! Their ion trail may tell us where they're heading!"
"Their heading towards Titania, Markus." Krystal said "Calm down."

--- DMC Indari ---

"Why do they alwasy run?" Amie asked herself outloud.

--- Dragon'taan ---

Fixel reached up to knock on the door, knocking queietly. "Hello?" She asked.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1769 on: June 23, 2016, 01:10:54 AM »
*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Sargasso Outpost ***

"Why the hell would they be going to Titania?" Markus mused.

*** DMCS Indari, Sargasso Outpost ***

"Like I know," Drake scoffed. "At any rate, Uncle Markus will likely be tracking them back to wherever it is they're headed. We win the day today."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Faasnu opened the door and greeted Fixel. "I must admit, you picked a hell of a time to stop by," he said. "I don't often get prospective trainees at this hour."

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

"You will get nothing from me!" The commander shouted as he was taken away.

"Subadmiral Temer to boarding parties, requesting status update," requested Temer.

"I see," Kyle responded. "While I am usually uneasy giving out military intelligence to non-Marauder Corps personnel or those not authorized by myself or DMC Allies, I do know Anna would not have sent you to me if she didn't think you could help." There was a pause before Fayam's computers would receive a transmission containing detailed information on the three San'Shyuum Prophet Hierarchs of the Renewed Covenant - Revenge, Retribution, and Vengeance. "These are the San'Shyuum Prophets, the hierarchs of the Renewed Covenant. They are responsible for multiple attacks on DMC and allied interests, and after the last attack on Dragon'taan, we have decided we have had enough. We are willing to pay good money if anyone brings these Vengeful Prophets to justice - dead or alive. Admittedly, we know little of their current whereabouts, so information that leads to their capture or demise is just as good and pays the same as it would if you nailed them yourself. But be forewarned - at last report, they were outfitting an OAS-class Assault Carrier with stolen Borg Technology. If you go after them on your own, you're in for a helluva fight. If you have any questions before you depart, ask them now - I am getting reports that my son and brother-in-law have secured Sargasso, and have tracked the enemy fleet to Titania... a good place to start looking for information on the Prophets' whereabouts, but you'll need to be subtle there. Which reminds me - does your ship have a cloaking device?"

*** Corneria ***

Jason frowned incredulously. "Your robots put out a transporter-scattering signal?" he asked. "Why? Afraid someone will beam you up against your will in the dead of night?"