The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257833 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1740 on: June 14, 2016, 01:11:12 AM »
***  Capital of OKB Zero, Katorga ***

"Sir, ships have appeared outside of our orbit. It seems to be the trade ships we called out." An officer said to Irinushka.

Irinushka smiled and stood up, "Wonderful! Maybe they have some kind of commander on board, we should invite them to our country!"

His officer stood in silence and replied, "You want to invite them into the capital?"

Irinushka laughed, "Of course! It's the best I could do! Someone give me that old transmitter!"

-----Transmission to all trade ships-----

Hello! Welcome to OKB Zero! Thank you for accepting are trade request! If you have some kind of commander or leader on your ship we would love to sit down with them and chat! Please contact us back.

Signed Irinushka Anochia

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1741 on: June 14, 2016, 01:30:31 AM »
Opening a joint channel, the commanders of both groups hailed Irinushka. The Klingon commander spoke first. "Mister Anochia, I am Commander T'tocS of the Klingon Defense Force, representing the interests of the Klingon Empire. The Romulan with me is Subadmiral Temer of the Romulan Republic. May we beam down directly to your location?"

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"Nah, the KDF and the RRF have that well in hand," Markus responded. "We have other concerns."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1742 on: June 14, 2016, 01:34:22 AM »
"Like?" Krystal and Celina asked simultaneously
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:54:02 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1743 on: June 14, 2016, 01:35:37 AM »
Opening a joint channel, the commanders of both groups hailed Irinushka. The Klingon commander spoke first. "Mister Anochia, I am Commander T'tocS of the Klingon Defense Force, representing the interests of the Klingon Empire. The Romulan with me is Subadmiral Temer of the Romulan Republic. May we beam down directly to your location?"

Irinushka replied, "I don't see why not."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1744 on: June 14, 2016, 07:00:13 PM »
*Dragon'taan*
Fayam sighed: "Well, I just came from there! But anyway, I'll, uh, might as well check it out." He gave a slight bow and left for the spaceport.

*Dragon'taan Orbital Station*
The gunslinger reacted calmly. "This isn't the first time I've controlled those. No prob." Anna reached out to the docks. "Anna to Orbital Station, Faith is leaving."

*Corneria*
The robot did not have the tech to look, or sound, surprised. Still, it responded: "AS USUAL, SIR. DR. LOVE IS ALWAYS PRESENT EXEPT FOR SUNDAYS. THEN WE ROBOTS HAVE THE ENTIRE STORE FOR OURSELVES, IN A MANNER OF SPEAKING. ANYWAY, IN FACT, IT WAS DR. LOVE THAT SENT ME."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1745 on: June 15, 2016, 03:10:19 AM »
*** OKB Zero ***

If Irinushka would look to the center of his room, he would see a bright light as two beings materialized before him - one wore a brown leather uniform with spiked shoulders; the other wore a green uniform that looked like a dress uniform. The Romulan - the one in the green uniform - spoke first: "I imagine you are Mister Anochia," he said.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Station ***

"Copy, Faith, you are cleared for departure," Control responded.

*** Corneria ***

"May I speak with Dr. Love?" the traveler asked.

"Like this campaign against--" Markus started.

"Lord-Admiral," Comms interrupted, "Message from General Kyle - he wants the Coalition to move to assist Drake; seems the Mandalorians are involved with the Covenant. The UIA is already present, but the Mandalorians sent for reinforcements."

"Dammit, I was afraid of this," Markus cursed. He sat down gruffly in his seat. "All Coalition forces, move to reinforce Admiral Drake. Set course and engage at will."

The Thermopylae, with the Coalition fleet around it, went to FTL speed, headed for the Sargasso Outpost.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1746 on: June 15, 2016, 03:41:53 AM »
*** OKB Zero ***

If Irinushka would look to the center of his room, he would see a bright light as two beings materialized before him - one wore a brown leather uniform with spiked shoulders; the other wore a green uniform that looked like a dress uniform. The Romulan - the one in the green uniform - spoke first: "I imagine you are Mister Anochia," he said.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Station ***

"Copy, Faith, you are cleared for departure," Control responded.

*** Corneria ***

"May I speak with Dr. Love?" the traveler asked.

"Like this campaign against--" Markus started.

"Lord-Admiral," Comms interrupted, "Message from General Kyle - he wants the Coalition to move to assist Drake; seems the Mandalorians are involved with the Covenant. The UIA is already present, but the Mandalorians sent for reinforcements."

"Dammit, I was afraid of this," Markus cursed. He sat down gruffly in his seat. "All Coalition forces, move to reinforce Admiral Drake. Set course and engage at will."

The Thermopylae, with the Coalition fleet around it, went to FTL speed, headed for the Sargasso Outpost.
"What already, whats going on?" Krystal asked, "I'm calling in a couple favors to help us then." Krystal replied, getting a encrypted message from Lupe "Great now what."

--- Mos Eisley Cantina, Tantoonie ---
"Your telling me that the Trade federation is back, How?"

"I dunno, but R2 says the chances are,." The gold droid turned to the blue and white Astromech, which beeped in responce.

"Never tell me the odds!" Lupe spoke up before  the golden humanoid of a droid could respond, placing her hand onto her head. "I just hope the General gets my message quick enough, "Common!' The she-wolf growed , getting up from her seat and grabbing the goldend droid by the arm who yelped as he was grabbed and pulled away.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1747 on: June 15, 2016, 03:50:54 AM »
Irinushka shot up from his desk and scooted towards the two. He outstretched his hand and smiled, "Yes, I am Irinushka Anochia! Pleasure to meet you two." Around the officer was a large row of paintings of other leaders. Dimitri Anochia, Vladimir Anochia, Anton Anochia, and the last one Yuri Anochia, the father of Irinushka Anochia. it also seemed to be the most grandest, like the people of Anochia loved him a lot.

Three armed guards (Uniforms they are wearing https://survivalist.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/russian_paratroopers_2005.jpg) stood near the doors at attention.

*** OKB Zero ***

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1748 on: June 16, 2016, 02:19:00 AM »
"Now, help us understand - we brought food, water, and medical supplies, but my Klingon colleague was wondering what other aid you might need," Temer said.

"The Klingon Empire is always looking for new friends, but if we are to be such, we must know exactly what has been going on here and how we might--" T'tocS started. He was cut off when Temer's communicator beeped.

"Temer here," he responded.

"Subadmiral... we're getting some odd readings here in orbit," Temer's subordinate reported. "Tachyon emission I've not seen before."

Temer frowned, then looked to Irinushka. "Mean anything to you?" he asked.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, In-Transit to Sargasso Outpost ***

"Whatever you intend to do, do it quickly - we hit Sargasso in seven minutes," Markus stated. "Celina, strap yourself in. This is gonna get ugly."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1749 on: June 16, 2016, 02:31:08 AM »
Irinushka shook his head, "No, all of our ships have been grounded. We shouldn't have any thing up there."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1750 on: June 16, 2016, 02:39:07 AM »
"Do a tachyon burst, see if that clears it," Temer ordered his subordinate. After a moment, the subordinate's voice came over the communicator, clearly alarmed.

Subadmiral, we have a cloaked Warbird here in orbit! Repeat, there is a cloaked D'Deridex Warbird, Imperial IFF Tags! He's making for the edge of the system!"

T'tocS frowned slightly. "I'm surprised they didn't try anything," he commented.

"If there was an Romulan Imperial Warbird here, and he was cloaked," Temer explained to Irinushka, "They were likely monitoring you. It's your call; let him go, or destroy him. Either way, this will be just the beginning."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1751 on: June 16, 2016, 03:22:11 AM »
Irinushka gestured to one of his officers standing in the corner. He walked up to Irinushka and began to whisper in another language. Irinushka then looked at the two, he smiled and his yellow teeth showed, "Follow the ship, then we board it. We will teach them not to mess with the UUOA." He leaned back in his chair, "All we need you to do is follow it, then once my fleet comes in you can leave and we can take care of the rest."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1752 on: June 18, 2016, 01:07:22 AM »
"Now, help us understand - we brought food, water, and medical supplies, but my Klingon colleague was wondering what other aid you might need," Temer said.

"The Klingon Empire is always looking for new friends, but if we are to be such, we must know exactly what has been going on here and how we might--" T'tocS started. He was cut off when Temer's communicator beeped.

"Temer here," he responded.

"Subadmiral... we're getting some odd readings here in orbit," Temer's subordinate reported. "Tachyon emission I've not seen before."

Temer frowned, then looked to Irinushka. "Mean anything to you?" he asked.

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, In-Transit to Sargasso Outpost ***

"Whatever you intend to do, do it quickly - we hit Sargasso in seven minutes," Markus stated. "Celina, strap yourself in. This is gonna get ugly."
"They'll meet with us there, Markus, but i have something reguarding the reinforcements that the Mandalorians are calling in." Krystal noted.

Celina nodded and sat down in a chair. "it's not like I'm 10 anymore, Dad!"
--- Dragon'taan, Indari manor--

A Vixen wearing clone commando armor akin to the republic's Fixer Clone commando from the old delta squadron, stepped up to the  front Gate of the Indari manor and tapped on the intercom.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1753 on: June 18, 2016, 02:05:00 AM »
"What is it?" Markus asked.

*** OKB Zero Orbit ***

"Pursue that ship, do not let it escape!" Temer commanded his subordinate. In his native tongue, T'tocS commanded the same of his ships. The Romulan Imperial Warbird would find that it was being pursued by three ships as it fled orbit.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus answered the intercom. "Yes?" he greeted.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1754 on: June 18, 2016, 02:32:51 AM »
"The Trade Federation is somehow reborn and will be reinforcing the Mandalorians with slightly upgraded droids.

--- Dragon'taan ---

"I heard there was  a bunch of jedi masters that lived here... I wish to train in the ways of the force." Fixel replied... "I thought one of you could help me."
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 03:02:06 PM by Alex »