The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257772 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1695 on: June 07, 2016, 05:02:44 AM »
Scotty extended an arm, "Nice to meet you, I'm Scotty, loyal Mr. Handy of the ship, Draconis."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1696 on: June 07, 2016, 05:06:17 AM »
(Can I restart? I'm the creator of OKB Zero and it would be greatly appreciated if I could restart my character and everything.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1697 on: June 07, 2016, 07:12:37 AM »
(Can I restart? I'm the creator of OKB Zero and it would be greatly appreciated if I could restart my character and everything.)
(I'm pretty sure you can unless someone disagrees.)

(Mr.Handy like Fallout series?) "Wasn't that ship robbed recently?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #1698 on: June 07, 2016, 07:51:24 AM »
(Since I'm the creator of OKB Zero I think I'll make my character the leader again.)

Name: Irinushka Anochia
Species:Bearded Vulture
Attire:This
Height:5'11
Weapons:Mosin Revolver
Bio:A tyrant who assassinated his own father to get into power, cruel and despicable. He will do what ever it takes to maintain power and control. His own people and generals fear him for his tendencies to kill for no reason, some say it's just for fun while others say it's to strike fear into his people. News of his power began to erupt over twenty years ago, and with that he started to invade other planets taking them over and stealing all of there resources, but when government sanctions and threats of war where thrown at the UUOA, Irinushka had no other open then to stop his expansion. Now he sits waiting for the right moment to take everything.
Fur Color:Red, Gold, Black, and White

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1699 on: June 07, 2016, 10:56:07 AM »
(I'm pretty sure you can unless someone disagrees.)

(Mr.Handy like Fallout series?) "Wasn't that ship robbed recently?
(Yes)
"Er, yes it was robbed but everything was recovered, luckily."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1700 on: June 07, 2016, 06:21:02 PM »
When the freighter let out that EMP blast, the Covenant ships caught in the blast were rendered defenseless. It was then that another fleet appeared out of nowhere, made up of multiple Imperator-I and -II Star Destroyers, Venator Star Destroyers, Winged and Wingless MC80 Calamari Cruisers, Dreadnought Heavy Cruisers and their Alliance Assault Frigate variants, and led by an Allegiance-class Battlecruiser.

"What in the name of...?" Drake stated. "What's the UIA doing here?" The Mandalorian ships and their Covenant allies formed up to challenge the Imperial Alliance ships, and Drake knew it was showtime. "All ships, de-cloak! Go shields up and weapons hot!" Immediately, Drake's fleet de-cloaked and went shields-up and weapons-hot. "Show time," he murmured.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Alduin? Fused? What--oh, I get it. Lokahviing," Wuunferth said. "He found a way to 'contain' Alduin, didn't he?"

It was then that Vokun appeared in the doorway. "Oh, there you are!" he told Cecilia. "Found the court wizard, did you?"

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"No, the name just sounds familiar, but I can't quite place where I've heard it before..." Markus said.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1701 on: June 07, 2016, 07:44:49 PM »
Cecilia turned to Vokun. "Yes I did, he's pretty nice. Have you been looking for me? I'm not holding up the mission am I? I wasn't trying to, I just wanted to learn some magic."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1702 on: June 07, 2016, 08:29:49 PM »
When the freighter let out that EMP blast, the Covenant ships caught in the blast were rendered defenseless. It was then that another fleet appeared out of nowhere, made up of multiple Imperator-I and -II Star Destroyers, Venator Star Destroyers, Winged and Wingless MC80 Calamari Cruisers, Dreadnought Heavy Cruisers and their Alliance Assault Frigate variants, and led by an Allegiance-class Battlecruiser.

"What in the name of...?" Drake stated. "What's the UIA doing here?" The Mandalorian ships and their Covenant allies formed up to challenge the Imperial Alliance ships, and Drake knew it was showtime. "All ships, de-cloak! Go shields up and weapons hot!" Immediately, Drake's fleet de-cloaked and went shields-up and weapons-hot. "Show time," he murmured.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Alduin? Fused? What--oh, I get it. Lokahviing," Wuunferth said. "He found a way to 'contain' Alduin, didn't he?"

It was then that Vokun appeared in the doorway. "Oh, there you are!" he told Cecilia. "Found the court wizard, did you?"

*** UACS Thermopylae-A, Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"No, the name just sounds familiar, but I can't quite place where I've heard it before..." Markus said.
"I've called in a couple surprises of my own." Amie noted pressing a button on the side of her belt. 4 Kitsune class cruisers de-cloaked in the battle-group. "This is the Two-tailed battle-fleet reporting for duty, General  Ahkrin'kaal."

Amie turned to Drake "You like?" She asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1703 on: June 08, 2016, 03:31:52 PM »
Fayam headed for the local military base and asked there for the main commander.

The robot took a look at the gang. "LEAVE HIM ALONE. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE EXTREME ACTION." After those words he extended the plasma guns attached to its arms and pointed them at the gang.

Anna looked at the time. "We've been here for quite a while. Get ready to go, the ship'll probably be ready soon," she adressed.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1704 on: June 08, 2016, 06:06:46 PM »
--- UIAV 'Vader's Fist' ---

A mid- aged red skinned Togruta female walked up behind Vader and his son, Luke "Skyguys?" She asked.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 06:35:57 PM by Alex »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1705 on: June 08, 2016, 06:51:19 PM »
"I'll admit, I am impressed - but there's no time to admire it now," Drake responded. "Can they identify which ship is acting as the Command Ship?"

*** Bellator-class Star Dreadnought UIAV Vader's Fist, Sargasso Outpost ***

Vader and Luke turned to face Ahsoka. "Yes, Ahsoka?" Vader asked, "Is something wrong?"

Luke seemed surprised to see her. "Master Tano? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"She's been on this ship a good while, now, Luke - as a field commander for Imperial Alliance forces in the field," Vader explained.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Actually, yes - Lokahviing wants to nail the Thalmor before they have a chance to realize we're on to them," Vokun responded to Cecilia. "We're headed for the Kynesgrove region to see if we can ascertain anything that might point to the Thalmor presence in Eastmarch."

"Is that right?" Wuunferth said. He dug around for a book with an odd symbol on it. "This is a book to teach a certain power," he said, handing the book to Cecilia. "If you run into any Thalmor out there, and subdue them, use this power on them - it should point the way. Think of it as... clairvoyance."

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Space Dock ***

The chief mechanic approached Anna. "Ma'am... the refits on your ship are complete," he told her. "Keep us in mind if you ever need anything further.

*** Dragon'taan Military District Enclave, Dragon'taan ***

"I'm sorry, sir, but the Commander is out," the receptionist told Fayam. "But you can, however--" It was then that Anna Indari - dressed in full uniform - appeared behind Fayam. The receptionist snapped to attention. "General Indari, Ma'am!"

"At ease, private," Anna said. "What's going on here?"

"This individual is requesting the Main Commander - I am unclear, however, if he is referring to General Kyle or the local commandant," the receptionist reported.

"Most of our commandants are out overseeing the repairs to the damage we took in the Covenant attack," Anna told Fayam. "And my husband is leading the retaliatory strike against the Covenant. But I have to ask - for what purpose do you seek out whatever commander you were looking for?"

*** Corneria ***

"Who are you?" the tiger asked the robot once the gang had run off. "Where did you come from?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1706 on: June 08, 2016, 07:11:28 PM »
Cecilia smiled and took the book from Wuunferth. "Thank you very much. I'll read it when I get a chance." She walked out of the room and then turned to Vokun, "shall we get started?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1707 on: June 08, 2016, 07:25:13 PM »
"I'll admit, I am impressed - but there's no time to admire it now," Drake responded. "Can they identify which ship is acting as the Command Ship?"

*** Bellator-class Star Dreadnought UIAV Vader's Fist, Sargasso Outpost ***

Vader and Luke turned to face Ahsoka. "Yes, Ahsoka?" Vader asked, "Is something wrong?"

Luke seemed surprised to see her. "Master Tano? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"She's been on this ship a good while, now, Luke - as a field commander for Imperial Alliance forces in the field," Vader explained.

*** Windhelm, Skyrim ***

"Actually, yes - Lokahviing wants to nail the Thalmor before they have a chance to realize we're on to them," Vokun responded to Cecilia. "We're headed for the Kynesgrove region to see if we can ascertain anything that might point to the Thalmor presence in Eastmarch."

"Is that right?" Wuunferth said. He dug around for a book with an odd symbol on it. "This is a book to teach a certain power," he said, handing the book to Cecilia. "If you run into any Thalmor out there, and subdue them, use this power on them - it should point the way. Think of it as... clairvoyance."

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Space Dock ***

The chief mechanic approached Anna. "Ma'am... the refits on your ship are complete," he told her. "Keep us in mind if you ever need anything further.

*** Dragon'taan Military District Enclave, Dragon'taan ***

"I'm sorry, sir, but the Commander is out," the receptionist told Fayam. "But you can, however--" It was then that Anna Indari - dressed in full uniform - appeared behind Fayam. The receptionist snapped to attention. "General Indari, Ma'am!"

"At ease, private," Anna said. "What's going on here?"

"This individual is requesting the Main Commander - I am unclear, however, if he is referring to General Kyle or the local commandant," the receptionist reported.

"Most of our commandants are out overseeing the repairs to the damage we took in the Covenant attack," Anna told Fayam. "And my husband is leading the retaliatory strike against the Covenant. But I have to ask - for what purpose do you seek out whatever commander you were looking for?"

*** Corneria ***

"Who are you?" the tiger asked the robot once the gang had run off. "Where did you come from?"

" Their not exactly build for that ,but I'll see Amie replied.

--- Bellator-class Star Dreadnought UIAV Vader's Fist, Sargasso Outpost ---

"With some help  I've prepped your Fighters." Ahsoka replied. "Unless you two SKyguys  Hate flying like Obi-wan.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1708 on: June 08, 2016, 08:55:43 PM »
*** UIAV Vader's Fist, Sargasso Outpost ***

"Did you prep the correct one, this time?" Vader asked. "Remember, I now fly the modified TIE Defender."

*** DMCS Indari, Sargasso Outpost ***

"All ships, lock your targets, fire on my command," Drake commanded his fleet. The Covenant and Mandalorian fleet, surprised to be attacked from two sides, fought to decide how to defend against two fleets that now outnumbered them by a two-to-one margin.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1709 on: June 08, 2016, 09:44:25 PM »
*** UIAV Vader's Fist, Sargasso Outpost ***

"Did you prep the correct one, this time?" Vader asked. "Remember, I now fly the modified TIE Defender."

*** DMCS Indari, Sargasso Outpost ***

"All ships, lock your targets, fire on my command," Drake commanded his fleet. The Covenant and Mandalorian fleet, surprised to be attacked from two sides, fought to decide how to defend against two fleets that now outnumbered them by a two-to-one margin.
"yeah of course I did." Ahsoka responded.