The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257850 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1515 on: May 14, 2016, 05:19:46 PM »
"You know that is exactly why Krystal left Lylat because Fox left her by the wayside..."Amie began. "When we got into this we both knew what we were getting into the universe isn't exactly a friendly place..." Amie sighed.

------ Dragon'taan spacedocks----

"In orbit." Krystal replied a shuttle landing outside the bay.

The repair drones put the Ramp on  again helping Scotty to repair the ship before going back to other repairs.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1516 on: May 14, 2016, 05:23:59 PM »
The coffee pot spoke up, "They did it better tha-", "Shut it, you glorified teapot, or I will throw you into the slums.", Scotty waved to the repair drones and they waved back before going back to repair the surroundings.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1517 on: May 14, 2016, 06:13:19 PM »
"I know," Drake sighed. "But... I love you. I don't want to lose you. I won't stop you from fighting for our homeland, but I don't want you to die out there. I want to be able to settle down with you, maybe... maybe we can..."

*** Elsewhere on Dragon'taan ***

Saraabi followed Krystal to the shuttle, with Markus close behind. "Uh... where's Celina?" he asked.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

A fleet of Reman and Romulan ships dropped out of warp speed in orbit of Dragon'taan, the lead ship - the Warbird RRW Remus Rising - opened a hailing frequency. "This is Commander Xerron of the Remus Rising to allied fleet - we heard you were on the warpath, and Admiral Obisek wanted to join up with you."

It was then that another fleet dropped out of warp - a Klingon fleet. Yet another open transmission went out from the Refitted Negh'Var Battlecruiser IKS Pride of Korath: "This is Captain Jureth of Attack Fleet 112, Klingon Defense Force - we have come to aid the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps in retaliating against the Covenant for their cowardly attack."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1518 on: May 14, 2016, 07:40:33 PM »
"in the pilot seat." Krystal pointed out, the shuttle begingin to head back to the Aurora

---------
 Amie sighed."Fine but next time I'm coming with you."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1519 on: May 14, 2016, 08:52:04 PM »
Kyle knocked on Drake's door as he stepped into the room. "Drake... it's time to go," he said. Drake nodded to acknowledge his father, then gently turned Amie's head around to tenderly kiss her lips, whispering to her,

"Wait for me, darling. I'll come home, I promise." Then, he turned and followed Kyle outside, where they both beamed to their respective ships.

*** Shuttlecraft en route to Aurora ***

Markus looked out at the fleet assembled, plus the newly-arriving KDF and Romulan fleets. "The Covenant are gonna have hell to pay for today's attack," he said.

"There's more to the attack than is readily apparent," Saraabi said. "I suspect the Tal Shiar are involved in some way, but all I have on it is rumor and conjecture."

"What would the Tal Shiar have to gain from the Covenant attacking Dragon'taan?" Markus asked.

"I'm not entirely certain, but I do know that one goal was to drive a wedge between the DMC and the Sangheili," Saraabi responded. "Had the DMC failed to protect Kaidon 'Vadam, it would have severely strained the relationship between them - the Sangheili would not look on such a failure kindly."

"But to what end?" Markus inquired.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1520 on: May 14, 2016, 09:08:13 PM »
Reports last in about the Renewed covenant said they had a Zerg brood and some odd protoss allies." Krystal noted as the shuttle moved into the Aurora's docking bay

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1521 on: May 14, 2016, 09:18:38 PM »
"Yeah, I knew that, we faced off against them the last time they attacked us, back when they went after the Forerunner artifacts that Ferengi had," Markus said. "What I want to know is how they figured out how to slipspace jump from their base or wherever their launching point was directly into Dragon'taan's atmosphere! And without tipping us off, to boot!"

"The Tal Shiar may have tipped them off to that trick," Saraabi suggested. "And as for how they avoided detection... they must have acquired a device that hid them, and launched from a point where no one would be able to warn us of what's coming."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna slowly stepped into Drake and Amie's room, knocking on the door. "Amie, you alright in here?" she asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1522 on: May 14, 2016, 09:26:22 PM »
Amie was still hanging up weapons on the wall "Just Fine mom!" She replied  hanging a gravity hammer up.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1523 on: May 14, 2016, 09:43:27 PM »
Anna followed Amie's voice and saw her hanging a gravity hammer up on the wall. "I think we've known each other too long for me to believe you're 'just fine'," Anna said. She paused, then asked, "You're angry Drake isn't taking you with him on the campaign, aren't you?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1524 on: May 14, 2016, 10:55:49 PM »
"Yeah." Amie replied simply digging through a bag of Jiralhanae weapons. "Didn't see him complaingin when i was fighting with Tigresss mech units."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1525 on: May 14, 2016, 11:06:12 PM »
"How do you think I feel? I've been through countless military campaigns and actions with Kyle. I should be out on the front lines. I sometimes long for it. But Kyle and I have a young daughter that needs to be cared for, and Mathayus can't do it for us. What kind of parents would Kyle and I be if we kept leaving Kira with her uncle while Kyle and I went off on these 'adventures'?" Anna explained. "Point is, Drake doesn't want you getting hurt or killed - you are his world. You are everything to him, and he loves you very much. While I agree with how you and he have been through a lot together, and that you and he should be facing the Covenant together, I also see that he doesn't want to risk what he has planned for the two of you. Sure, he's taking that risk now, leaving you here, but to him, it's preferable to taking you with him, where the risk is twice as bad." She paused to hug Amie gently, offering a mother's comfort. "And I think you two would make near-perfect parents, and it fills me with joy to consider potentially being a grandmother."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1526 on: May 14, 2016, 11:08:31 PM »
"How do you think I feel? I've been through countless military campaigns and actions with Kyle. I should be out on the front lines. I sometimes long for it. But Kyle and I have a young daughter that needs to be cared for, and Mathayus can't do it for us. What kind of parents would Kyle and I be if we kept leaving Kira with her uncle while Kyle and I went off on these 'adventures'?" Anna explained. "Point is, Drake doesn't want you getting hurt or killed - you are his world. You are everything to him, and he loves you very much. While I agree with how you and he have been through a lot together, and that you and he should be facing the Covenant together, I also see that he doesn't want to risk what he has planned for the two of you. Sure, he's taking that risk now, leaving you here, but to him, it's preferable to taking you with him, where the risk is twice as bad." She paused to hug Amie gently, offering a mother's comfort. "And I think you two would make near-perfect parents, and it fills me with joy to consider potentially being a grandmother."
"But we're not even at that point ,yet." Amie sighed."Though I did mention it a few months ago ,but at the time I was joking I knew we weren't ready... and i don't exactly want to be, 'held down' by a baby, Maybe I should talk to Kabby to see how she dealt with her baby."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1527 on: May 14, 2016, 11:31:37 PM »
"Her baby hasn't even been born, yet, but I can tell you from a mother's perspective, you won't be completely 'held down' by a baby," Anna said. "Children grow up fast. I know. It seems only yesterday I birthed Kira, and she's already five. Before I know it, she'll be in her teens, and rapidly get too old to mother. Such is the way with all children. Like you - I still remember when you first came to us. Now you're Drake's wife, and he's thinking of starting a family with you. Still..." she paused to lean closer to Amie, whispering in her ear, "... if you really want to be with Drake, don't listen to him all the time - there's a transporter pad in the basement intended for subtle getaways. Drake's ship is still in orbit - if you hurry, you'll be able to beam aboard before he leaves. And if he gives you any lip about it, tell him Mother feels you two need to be together for everything - even defending your homeland."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1528 on: May 14, 2016, 11:34:45 PM »
"Let me get something Aunt Krystal gave me first." Amie smirekd huggin ANna "Thanks mom, She said running off

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1529 on: May 14, 2016, 11:46:06 PM »
Anna smiled, and got up to go to Kira's room.

*** DMCS Indari, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Drake sat in the captain's chair, waiting for the go ahead to engage translight drive and head for the Covenant's base... wherever that was. Intel had pointed it being near Outpost 'Mantakar, but where exactly was unclear.