The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256562 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1440 on: May 11, 2016, 03:16:28 PM »
The heart monitor began to beep a bit faster and the fox jumped on Raz to hold him down, then Vivian appeared and sat on Raz's chest, "Miss Vivian, what's happening?", "He's fine... he's just having another nightmare...", Vivian placed her hand on Raz's head and he calmed down, she then looked over to Krystal, "Hello there, general Krystal."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1441 on: May 11, 2016, 06:50:50 PM »
"Your friend gets into a lot of trouble doesn't he?" Krystal asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1442 on: May 11, 2016, 06:57:52 PM »
"I may not be very good at fighting and war, but I would do anything to help prevent something like this from happening again." Cecilia said.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1443 on: May 11, 2016, 07:22:14 PM »
Vivian nodded, "He does... and I'm the one that keeps him holding on strong... but I love the big guy, he has a rather big heart, and that's why I love him."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1444 on: May 11, 2016, 07:30:29 PM »
"So that leaves one question. What are you?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1445 on: May 11, 2016, 08:01:40 PM »
"Indeed," Vokun sighed. "It seems we all have a common goal and enemy in this." He looked to Taral. "I will train you to utilize Force-Walking, but only because we have a common enemy, and I do not need Alduin added to the list of things I have to deal with." He turned to Cecilia. "We will begin your training en route." Looking again to Taral, he asked, "Where is Alduin's ghost?"

"The ancient Nord Temple of Skuldafn, in Skyrim... on the world of Nirn," Taral answered.

"Then you will lead the way - I must gather my crew and get to my ship," Vokun stated, heading off and motioning for Cecilia to follow him.

Taral looked to Kyra. "I won't force you to come with me... but we may need an extra blaster in case Revenge happens across us again," he told her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1446 on: May 11, 2016, 08:22:25 PM »
"Just a blaster?" Kyra asked wielding an inactivate,  Sangheili style plasma sword. "Standard issue." she muttered putting the sword back on her belt. "And DC-17, 15 or DL-55?" She asked.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1447 on: May 11, 2016, 08:39:27 PM »
"Oh! We're leaving right now? Are you sure I don't need anything? I've never heard of Nirn before."

((Hehehe))
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1448 on: May 11, 2016, 09:13:53 PM »
"So that leaves one question. What are you?"
"Well, Raz tells people that I'm a hyper intelligent AI, and although I possess all of those capabilities, I'm more than that, I'm a separate mind that lives inside Raz's mind, but mostly that stone, which allows me to project myself as long as it isn't covered.", Vivian looked down at Raz, "He doesn't like me sharing that info though... but I trust you and the doctor here, that's why I told you... but please don't broadcast it to everyone, for I fear for Raz if it becomes more universe known, so I request you to keep what I told you out of your paperwork... I'll know if you noted this down and stored it into a database, FYI, General."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1449 on: May 11, 2016, 10:03:09 PM »
"To be honest Vivian, I am the doctor here, I'm the DMC's top medical researcher, and a certified doctor." Krystal explained, a light blue hologram vixen appearing on her shoulder.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1450 on: May 11, 2016, 10:14:29 PM »
"Who's that?", Vivian pointed to the hologram

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1451 on: May 11, 2016, 10:16:57 PM »
"Oh? Serena? She's my personal AI or at least she's stuck with me these last 10-20 years..." Krystal explained.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1452 on: May 11, 2016, 10:52:30 PM »
"I'll tell you en route," Vokun told Cecilia. He handed her a small, cylindrical device with a red button. "Get to the ship you came in on, and pack everything you think you'll need - a decent coat among them; Skyrim can be a very cold place. Once you have everything packed, hit the button, and I'll transport you up. A word of advice, though - close your eyes before you transport aboard. It makes the experience a lot less nauseating."

*** Elsewhere on Dragon'taan ***

"And she's been giving me no end of irritation ever since I married Krystal," Markus grumbled. "And don't quote that incident on Coruscant. That was not my fault."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1453 on: May 11, 2016, 11:01:49 PM »
"Alright then, I'll be back in a little bit." Cecilia said, and she began to head for her ship.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1454 on: May 12, 2016, 12:04:20 AM »
"I'll tell you en route," Vokun told Cecilia. He handed her a small, cylindrical device with a red button. "Get to the ship you came in on, and pack everything you think you'll need - a decent coat among them; Skyrim can be a very cold place. Once you have everything packed, hit the button, and I'll transport you up. A word of advice, though - close your eyes before you transport aboard. It makes the experience a lot less nauseating."

*** Elsewhere on Dragon'taan ***

"And she's been giving me no end of irritation ever since I married Krystal," Markus grumbled. "And don't quote that incident on Coruscant. That was not my fault."
"Then don't bring it up." Serena said.

"Oh you two be queit..." Krystal sighed. "So what is Raz's status?" the blue vixen asked.

--Elsewhwhere on Dragon'taan---

"I guess i'm coming with you then." Kyra muttered.