The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256216 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1425 on: May 10, 2016, 03:52:27 PM »
"I'm practically family to General Kyle, remember?" Markus whispered in Krystal's ear.

*** Elsewhere on Dragon'taan ***

Taral looked straight into Cecilia's eyes. "I imagine you heard my name," he said.

"Why the Sith name?" Vokun asked. "And why did you let Kyra know your real name?"

"Kyra already knew my real name," Taral responded. "But you do not, and I will keep it that way until I can be certain I can trust you with such knowledge."

"So who do you have in mind as a Force Ghost?" Vokun asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1426 on: May 10, 2016, 03:56:20 PM »
'Still doesn't explain how you got here so fast.' Krystal thought to Markus.

---Dragon'taan orbit---
A very odd craft resembling a single seater F4-Phantom II came out of  subspace in orbit of the planet "This is the Kitsune's Paw to Dragon'taan requesting docking vector." Said the pilot an odd creture in what appeared to be clone commando armor said.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 04:07:39 PM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1427 on: May 10, 2016, 05:45:39 PM »
"Roger, Kitsune's Paw, maintain present course and stand by..." responded Orbital Traffic Control. Moments later, they came back on the radio: "Kitsune's Paw, you are cleared to dock. Be advised, Dragon'taan remains on Combat Alert until remaining elements of the Covennant forces are rounded up. Watch yourself."

*** Military District Enclave, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle looked over the reports, increasingly satisfied that the immediate threat was over. The remaining elements of the Covenant attack force were being hunted down and exterminated, and those that surrendered - few as they were - were being taken into custody. Still, this attack had proven that the Covenant had learned how to use a slipspace jump to bypass Dragon'taan's orbital defenses. And because of this attack, the Renewed Covenant had effectively declared war on the DMC. The science teams were still tracing the trail to determine where that ship had come from, but Kyle had confidence in his people.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1428 on: May 10, 2016, 06:43:42 PM »
"Actually... no, I haven't heard about you. Your name is Taral right?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1429 on: May 10, 2016, 09:09:24 PM »
"For now," Taral told Cecilia. He then looked to Vokun. "And yes, I have a Force Ghost in mind. But he... is not your typical ghost. He is a dragon, of all things."

"A Dragon ghost?" Vokun asked. "Who?"

"Does the name Alduin mean anything to you?" Taral asked back.

The color drained from Vokun's face. "You intend to bind the ghost of Alduin the World-Eater?"

"It is the only way to contain the threat of him ever returning. Also, I would gain incredible power," Taral responded.

"You are ambitious, I'll give you that," Vokun commented.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1430 on: May 10, 2016, 11:10:10 PM »
The Fox parted a few curtains to reveal Razuel laying on a bed with the fabric that would've covered his stone, burnt and charred, with an outline of the stone cut through the fabric, "As the Commander told you, he was hit with a concussive pellet, but he should be awake in a few, but there was another problem, we tried to keep him warm and that 'thing' in his chest burnt right through the blanket, and even a fire blanket."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1431 on: May 10, 2016, 11:58:18 PM »
"That's not suprising, We can handle it." Krystal shrugged. "So you must be Raz, the dragon Amie mentioned." the Blue vixen said as she approached him.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1432 on: May 11, 2016, 12:40:11 AM »
"What do you want to do with all that power?" Cecilia asked.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1433 on: May 11, 2016, 12:43:17 AM »
"For now," Taral told Cecilia. He then looked to Vokun. "And yes, I have a Force Ghost in mind. But he... is not your typical ghost. He is a dragon, of all things."

"A Dragon ghost?" Vokun asked. "Who?"

"Does the name Alduin mean anything to you?" Taral asked back.

The color drained from Vokun's face. "You intend to bind the ghost of Alduin the World-Eater?"

"It is the only way to contain the threat of him ever returning. Also, I would gain incredible power," Taral responded.

"You are ambitious, I'll give you that," Vokun commented.
Question is what would you do with that power? Kyra asked "And how are you certain it won't consume you?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1434 on: May 11, 2016, 01:54:32 AM »
"I'm not certain of anything," Taral responded. "But if I don't contain Alduin, someone else will bring him back as I had once intended to, and he will be a threat. If I don't contain him... who will? Besides, Alduin was a powerful dragon in his time - and with that power at my disposal, I can fry that jerkoff, the Prophet of Revenge."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1435 on: May 11, 2016, 05:08:26 AM »
A faint blue flicker flashed over the stone in Raz's chest,  and for a second there was a loud ringing sound that then disappeared  as it arrived, "Gah!! Sorry about that General, he emits some kinda Shockwave and we still haven't figured out why."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 10:33:19 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1436 on: May 11, 2016, 10:29:41 AM »
"Well, if you really think you can do it. Then I guess it wouldn't hurt to try."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1437 on: May 11, 2016, 10:31:10 AM »
"I'm not certain of anything," Taral responded. "But if I don't contain Alduin, someone else will bring him back as I had once intended to, and he will be a threat. If I don't contain him... who will? Besides, Alduin was a powerful dragon in his time - and with that power at my disposal, I can fry that jerkoff, the Prophet of Revenge."
"How do you know of the Phrophet?" Kyra asked.

-------------
"Hello?" Krystal asked waving an arm in the air trying to get Raz's attention.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1438 on: May 11, 2016, 01:39:05 PM »
"You mean, aside from his goons that attacked this place?" Taral asked. "He made a point of attacking my fleet on Malachor V. Not even a 'Leave now or be fired upon' before his ships started shooting."

Vokun frowned. "Malachor? What was the Covenant doing out there?" he inquired.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1439 on: May 11, 2016, 01:51:20 PM »
"What else blindly following their faith to collect and use Forerunner artifacts." Kyra responded."Ya know if we could build our own shield world to protect ourselves I think we should have let them kill themselves."