The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251414 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1335 on: May 04, 2016, 02:00:39 PM »
*Dagonaria*
The mechanic was just done checking the ship and reported to Anna: "There's but one problem to report and it can be fixed in an instant. There's a small crack in the isolation of a wire, fortunately not an important one." He pulled out a roll of tape and fixed it. In the meantime the ship was unloaded and Anna saw her bank balance rise.

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
The text message didn't receive Fayam. In the dark of his ship he looked for something he could write on. He found a box and felt inside. "Spare parts," he concluded, "useless right now." He tore the lid off, took a marker and wrote in big letters: "ALL SYSTEMS DOWN- NEED TO BE TOWED- DON'T CARE WHERE" He pushed it against his ship window and desperatly tried to grab the attention of an allied ship.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1336 on: May 04, 2016, 02:38:06 PM »
*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

A Coalition Galaxy-class Retrofit locked onto Fayam with a tractor beam, and began towing the ship back to the shipyard for repairs.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

Janie and Thomas walked into Sol's and looked around. "Do you see him?" Thomas asked.

"Not yet," Janie responded.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1337 on: May 04, 2016, 02:45:43 PM »
Raz stopped eating for a second, looked at the entrance of Sol's then looked back at Drake, "What do they look like exactly?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1338 on: May 04, 2016, 02:59:12 PM »
*Dragonaria*
Anna asked the postal officer: "Are there any cargo delivery jobs you have for us? We'll be glad to take some out of your hands." the answer: "Now you asked, we do. Spaceship parts for Dragon'taan." "All right, load 'er up!" Anna replied. After setting some big boxes in the crew of Faith went in and started the engines. "Anna to Dragonaria, Faith leaving spaceport."

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
After being pulled back to the shipyard Fayam told the commander: "Well, I suppose it's all good meant but... sorry. It went all so fast! Before I knew my whole ship was dead. Ugh, I suppose it's too old. I mean, this model isn't even produced anymore! I wish for a new ship. A better ship. Do you know where I can get one?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1339 on: May 04, 2016, 04:44:30 PM »

A Coalition Galaxy-class Retrofit locked onto Fayam with a tractor beam, and began towing the ship back to the shipyard for repairs.

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

Janie and Thomas walked into Sol's and looked around. "Do you see him?" Thomas asked.

"Not yet," Janie responded.
Celina twiched. "And that's another small disturbance in the force... Those two that came in... We're somehow related to?"  she asked mainly asking herself or  'the force' instead of anyone in particular.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1340 on: May 04, 2016, 06:31:40 PM »
*** Sol's ***

"Thomas is half-human, half-Dragonarian," Drake explained. "He's got the human looks, but with Dragon eyes like any Dragonarian. Janie's a Cerinian Feline - you'll know her when you see her, she has blonde hair she keeps either in a ponytail or pigtails."

*Dragonaria*
Anna asked the postal officer: "Are there any cargo delivery jobs you have for us? We'll be glad to take some out of your hands." the answer: "Now you asked, we do. Spaceship parts for Dragon'taan." "All right, load 'er up!" Anna replied. After setting some big boxes in the crew of Faith went in and started the engines. "Anna to Dragonaria, Faith leaving spaceport."

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
After being pulled back to the shipyard Fayam told the commander: "Well, I suppose it's all good meant but... sorry. It went all so fast! Before I knew my whole ship was dead. Ugh, I suppose it's too old. I mean, this model isn't even produced anymore! I wish for a new ship. A better ship. Do you know where I can get one?"

"Actually, we can commission one for you here," the Commandant responded. "And we have a variety of choices. Ordinarily, we'd run it through the Lord-Admiral, but once we explain... he'll understand. In any event, feel free to browse our selection of choices." The Commandant brought up a vast list of ships the shipyards could commission. "If you have a specific type of ship you want that isn't already listed, all you would need is a design blueprint of the ship and any specifications you would like. Take your time."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1341 on: May 04, 2016, 07:18:24 PM »
"Then is that them?", Raz pointed to the entrance of Sol's

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1342 on: May 04, 2016, 09:16:04 PM »
((Romulan, you haven't responded to me yet.))
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1343 on: May 04, 2016, 09:32:06 PM »
(Sorry, mind's been scattered lately on account of being sick and working on my book.)

"I wouldn't say friend - More like an associate," Jaesa responded. "Vokun usually keeps to himself, but there are times he has either me or Vette go out and nab something for him. A word of advice, though - since you're a part of Vokun's entourage, now, be careful around Khem Val. Not the most friendly of Dashades."

*** Sol's ***

Drake looked to the entrance, and nodded. "Yep, that's them," he said. He motioned for them to come, and Janie spotted him. She and Thomas approached, and Janie hugged Drake. "Janie, Tom, this is a recent friend of mine, Razuel. Raz, this is my cousin Thomas and his girlfriend, Janie," Drake introduced.

*** Dragonaria ***

"Copy, Faith, you are green for departure," Control responded. "Be advised: Dragon'taan is seeing increased traffic due to the Marauder Victory Festival. Happy trails, control out."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1344 on: May 04, 2016, 09:55:39 PM »
Cecilia became both curious and a little afraid as this was the second time she had heard that name. "Xalek mentioned him too... He sounds pretty dangerous... he isn't here is he?" Cecilia asked.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1345 on: May 04, 2016, 10:33:29 PM »
"Nope - Khem doesn't typically go to social events like this, either because Vokun won't let him or because Khem doesn't like them," Jaesa responded. "And he is very dangerous, which is why I imagine Vokun keeps him on a short leash, so to speak."

"Fortunately, it's rare to see him without Vokun around," Xalek added.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1346 on: May 04, 2016, 11:00:29 PM »
"But that means he is here... on Dragon'taan. Where does Vokun keep him?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1347 on: May 04, 2016, 11:05:06 PM »
Celina got up and tapped Janie's shoulder "excuse me... Cousin?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1348 on: May 04, 2016, 11:07:25 PM »
"Because Khem is a Dashade. For one, his kind are known for being assassins the likes of which are rare in this day and age, and two, Khem's got no where else to go, to say nothing about how his kind are reportedly extinct," Xalek answered.

*** Sol's ***

Janie jumped at Celina's voice, and looked to see who it was. "Oh, it's just you," she sighed. "Why did you call me cousin?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1349 on: May 04, 2016, 11:14:47 PM »
 My aunt is married to Master Fassnu." Celina explained.