The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255185 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1320 on: May 02, 2016, 04:20:26 PM »
"It was also a very true statement," Xalek commented. "In any event, the Parade has officially kicked off, and if you come with me, you may well get the chance to meet the rest of General Indari's family, if you haven't already."

*** Dragon'taan Sky ***

"I never doubted you," Ketorr responded to Kia's comment. "It's just a shame that Lian couldn't be here. She would have loved this." Nearby, a wedge formation of TIE Defenders began spinning in formation, like gears in a machine, then broke formation.

*** Dragonaria Orbit ***

"Starship Faith, this is Dragonaria Traffic Control, we have you on sensors - maintain present course, we should have your approach vector in a few. Stand by," Came a female Dragonarian's voice.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

A group of Reman warships from the Romulan Republic dropped out of warp right on top of the Covenant Remnant fleet. Additionally, a battle fleet of KDF ships appeared, and then another fleet appeared, a Sangheili one. Outnumbered by a five-to-one margin, the Covenant forces chose that moment to retreat. Their ion trail put them on course for Outpost Hood, ETA unknown. The Commandant, having known of Fayam's radio troubles, hoped the computers were still functional as he sent a text message to the ship: "We are sending repair ships to tow you in. We appreciate your assistance dealing with this sudden attack. Let us know what you need, we can get right on that."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1321 on: May 02, 2016, 07:53:09 PM »
"Oh she's at least seeing it." Kia replied, pointing to a mounted camera she had  which was feeding live video to Lian if she was able to whatch.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1322 on: May 02, 2016, 08:13:40 PM »
"Oh, does the parade go to the palace? I'd like to see the palace again."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1323 on: May 02, 2016, 11:58:59 PM »
"This is Alpha Theta, engage plan D" Tigress said over the parade comm line.

"Ketorr better strap in!" Kia said hearing the signal, preparing for something

the Nova's loud speaker changed songs starting to play Dreams -Van Halen the mechs stopping in place and starting to dance, well those that had the articulation, Amie having the most articulation in her Delphyne was joined by 2 other Delphynes and 2 smaller Procyon wolf like Protomechs joined in the group dancing.

Meanwhile overheard. part of the sky parade started to do a carefully synced air show showing off various manuvers, lead by the Wolf's Claw into   coordinated maneuvers synced with the song, Kia' executing a  loop spin towards the ground, pulling up back into the air and preforming a Barrel roll once  high enough in the air, forming back up the squadron started breaking off one at a time at exactly 2 minutes and 40 seconds into the song, syncing exactly with the guitar solo, then finally heading high into the air, leveling off  splitting up to  regroup back together back on the parade  route below . For the whole approximately 5 minute song the aero craft did various maneuvers while the mechs danced below.

The stunt finished  the Nova's loudspeaker started  playing Right now-Van Halen 

As the group moved on to continue the parade Tigress commented on the 'stunt'"Wonderful work, people!" she  said over the parade comms.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:43:05 AM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1324 on: May 03, 2016, 01:04:07 AM »
Xalek frowned in confusion. "Palace? What palace?" he asked.

The TIE Defenders went along with Kia, executing their own dazzling air stunts.

Saraabi looked out a window in time to see the Parade as it was passing through. "Well, the festival's officially kicked off," Markus commented.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1325 on: May 03, 2016, 01:08:28 AM »
"The Indari Manor, it's kind of like a palace isn't it? That's where the General's family lives. I've been there a couple of times. Does the parade make a stop there?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1326 on: May 03, 2016, 01:33:51 AM »
"No, sorry," Xalek responded, "Too far out-of-route." He started for a nearby transport when he nearly collided with Jaesa.

"Oh!" Jaesa exclaimed, "Xalek! I didn't know you were in the crowd! You usually aren't one for--" she stopped seeing Cecilia. "... Hello, Cecilia. I hear Vokun has taken you as one of his apprentices."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1327 on: May 03, 2016, 01:47:14 AM »
Cecilia waved and nodded. "Yup, that's true. My training is supposed to begin after the festival. Are you a friend of his?"
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1328 on: May 03, 2016, 02:00:52 AM »
==Sol's==

Natalie came back with the drinks and when she almost fell again, Raz used his tail to help balance her, "Thank you. Here you all go.", Natalie gave everyone their drinks then put a little button in the middle of the table, "Press this if you need help.", Natalie then went to another table to take orders.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1329 on: May 03, 2016, 02:07:59 AM »
Xalek frowned in confusion. "Palace? What palace?" he asked.

The TIE Defenders went along with Kia, executing their own dazzling air stunts.

Saraabi looked out a window in time to see the Parade as it was passing through. "Well, the festival's officially kicked off," Markus commented.
"That's a a whole mec load of mechs." Celina commented.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1330 on: May 03, 2016, 10:55:13 PM »
"I'll say," Markus commented.

"So where's mom in that jumbled mass?" Saraabi asked.

Drake sipped his cola and looked out at the parade. "Yeah... Festival's officially kicked off," he said. Looking to Raz, he added, "Too bad my cousin, Thomas, couldn't be here. Him and his girlfriend, Janie."

*** Docking Bays ***

Thomas and Janie, hands interlocked, beamed down to Dragon'taan's surface from an orbiting ship. "Hope we're not too late," Thomas commented. "Promised cousin Drake we'd be here on time."

"He'll understand when we explain," Janie assured her boyfriend. "Come on - he's likely gonna be at Sol's."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1331 on: May 03, 2016, 11:03:24 PM »
Celina got up to look outside "Moms in that blue and white Arctic wolf II." She explained. "I can tell by the color scheme.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1332 on: May 04, 2016, 01:04:29 AM »
Raz took a sip from his drink, "They sound pleasant."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1333 on: May 04, 2016, 02:47:08 AM »
"They can be," Anna said.

"Janie can be a bit war wacky, sometimes," Drake told Raz. "But no more so than Thomas. Thomas, however... be careful what you say to him. Especially the Covenant Remnant attack on New Circinius, before the formation of the Renewed Covenant - that's still a sensitive subject."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1334 on: May 04, 2016, 09:38:25 AM »
Raz began to eat his sushi, "That's understandable, Drake. I'll keep that in mind."