The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255844 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1305 on: May 02, 2016, 02:55:41 AM »
Anne did not respond, but continued the troop march across the city. Xalek stood at the side of one of the streets, taking in the sight of the DMC's finest marching in the parade with full compliments of mechs and vehicles.

"Twenty-five years ago," came Kyle's voice across every speaker across the city, "The Necromyans started a war that united us all. They preyed on our worlds, our ships, our people. It was a dark time, when dragon-shifters everywhere were hunted like animals, ordinary people were kidnapped and tortured to find us, and worlds were destroyed for supporting us. It was a time of chaos and genocide the likes of which had not been seen since the days of Sul Kuudaako and his regime among the Kemorainian Star Empire. But fate, it seemed, was not without a sense of irony; in the Necromyans' efforts to wipe us out, they caused us to unite as one! And in this unity, we could not be defeated! We fought the Necromyans tooth and nail, blade upon blade, gun to gun, face to face, and man to man! We began winning victory after victory, until the united peoples of our galaxy marched to the final downfall of the Necromyan Collective! And in the years since, we have made great strides, militarily and diplomatically! We have made new friends, powerful allies! But, alas, we have also made new enemies - enemies that would seek to destroy everything we have built here. Believe me when I say, we live in difficult times. But if we are to face these menaces together, we must first shed our fear of them! I speak to you now truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I have seen things you have not? No! I speak to you unafraid because I remember! I remember I am here not because of the path that lies before me, but because of the path that lies behind me! I remember that for many years since before I was born, dragon-shifters and their allies have fought their many enemies! I remember that for so many years, many have sent their armies to destroy us! And after centuries of war, I remember that which matters most: WE ARE STILL HERE!!!" The crowds across Dragon'taan let loose a rallied cheer. "Tonight, let us send a message to the armies of our enemies! Tonight let us shake the stars! Let us tremble this world of earth, steel, and stone! Let us be heard from red core to black, starlit sky! Tonight, let us make them remember: This is Dragon'taan, and we are not afraid!" The cheering intensified as music boomed over the speakers.

Kyle turned to General Draco and General K'torr. "Too much?" he asked.

"Not at all," K'torr responded.

"I thought you were very passionate in that speech," Draco commented. "Very moving."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1306 on: May 02, 2016, 03:03:52 AM »
Raz could hear the booming of the parade, "What's that?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1307 on: May 02, 2016, 03:07:29 AM »
Rae, Luka and amber stood guard  near Kyle just in case behind them Lupe,Ruby, And Tala three she-wolves also stood guard, the DMC had enemies and they all knew the precautions may have been a little much though.

Meanwhile the parade finally got into order the mechs following behind the other ground units in the parade, Amie  Firing up the flamethrower in the mouth of the Delphyne, just for show. The Nova in the middle of the mech group firing all different colors of laser pointers a sort of laser light show in a military package.

"Aww come now, Star commander, hit the jukebox!"  Tigress said over the mech comms. in response the nova pilot lightly punched the mech in front of him with the mechs's  arm and hand.  "No not that one!"  The Nova's loud speaker came on, setting it's volume as to not overcome the band's music, at first playing the  sounds like an old vinyl record player as if it were a real jukebox, starting the song  Halo 3 Warthog Run to play over the mech's loudspeaker. Catching up to the group just in sync to the plan two Executioner Battlemech's joined the  group

----Sol's----

Just the parade music and the mechs stomping on the ground." Amie replied. "Those things set off mini earthquakes after all they weigh in at up to 100 tones.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:12:26 AM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1308 on: May 02, 2016, 03:12:02 AM »
Natalie the Waitress came stumbling from the kitchen doors due to the vibrations being generated from the battle mechs in the parade, "Gah, every parade they have they always have to have those darn mechs.", Natalie did manage to get the food onto the table but dropped the drinks, "Oh c'mon, *sigh* I'll be back with your drinks folks.", Natalie then quickly cleaned up the spilled drinks and went back to the kitchen to replace the spilt drinks.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1309 on: May 02, 2016, 03:13:39 AM »
Natalie the Waitress came stumbling from the kitchen doors due to the vibrations being generated from the battle mechs in the parade, "Gah, every parade they have they always have to have those darn mechs.", Natalie did manage to get the food onto the table but dropped the drinks, "Oh c'mon, *sigh* I'll be back with your drinks folks.", Natalie then quickly cleaned up the spilled drinks and went back to the kitchen to replace the spilt drinks.
"What the owner didn't set up the shock absorbers Tigress mentioned?" said a random patron.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1310 on: May 02, 2016, 03:15:25 AM »
"No," Came the voice of Sol, the proprietor of Sol's, "The shipment of those that I had ordered got hijacked by Sargasso Pirates out in Cornerian space."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1311 on: May 02, 2016, 03:20:44 AM »
A waiter yelled to Sol, "Although that may be true boss, I just don't know why you didn't ask one of the local businesses for supplies.", the waiter then turned to the Patron that made the previous statement, "There are stabilizers under the tables however, but they've been there forever, and are still in good shape.", the waiter then left back to the kitchen.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1312 on: May 02, 2016, 03:21:46 AM »
"You could always wear rubber shock absorbers on your shoes too." Celina noted with a shrug.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1313 on: May 02, 2016, 03:25:15 AM »
Saraabi looked to Celina. "Markus and Krystal, I knew from the database - you were not in it. Who are you?" she asked.

"That's my daughter," Markus said. "So be respectful."

Saraabi looked between Celina and Markus and back, finally saying to Celina, "If you're Markus' daughter, I guess that makes you and I sisters."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1314 on: May 02, 2016, 03:28:26 AM »
Saraabi looked to Celina. "Markus and Krystal, I knew from the database - you were not in it. Who are you?" she asked.

"That's my daughter," Markus said. "So be respectful."

Saraabi looked between Celina and Markus and back, finally saying to Celina, "If you're Markus' daughter, I guess that makes you and I sisters."
Celina looked at her dad... "Be respectful to your other daughter too, Dad." Celina replied turning back to her older sister. "I'm Celina Tokarev.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1315 on: May 02, 2016, 03:30:48 AM »
"You could always wear rubber shock absorbers on your shoes too." Celina noted with a shrug.
Another waiter passed by Celina and dropped a note on the table, and it read out "We've tried, but the boss wants us to have 'Perfect Posture', it's just nonsense, but some are able to deal with the shocks."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1316 on: May 02, 2016, 03:34:17 AM »
"Saraabi Tokarev," Saraabi introduced herself. "Where's... mom?"

"Krystal is part of the parade, and I don't know how long she'll be," Markus responded. "So you may as well get comfortable with us." He sat back down, and Saraabi hesitantly sat down next to Celina, leaning her Mandalorian Assault Rifle next to the table.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1317 on: May 02, 2016, 03:47:07 AM »
----Dragon'taan Sky parade, Wolf's claw----------

"See I told you, much better view up here of the parade." Kia said as she piloted the large YT-1300 freighter through the air followed by Z-95 headhunters,  T-65 X wing's, RZ-1 a-wing interceptors , Tie Defenders,  Achillles fighters and a few Perseus fighters.

--Dragon'taan ground Parade---

The mechs continued their march with the rest of the parade elements Amie showing off her large dragon like protomech by pausing and doing random expressions and movments like flexing the protomechs arm the design of the  Delphyne, making it look almost like a real dragon.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:49:11 AM by Amps »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1318 on: May 02, 2016, 09:21:27 AM »
*Dragonaria*
As Faith entered Dragonaria Anna ordered he mechanic: "Do a full check on the ship. I see in the logs that it's time for one again. Don't worry, you can do that while we're loading." She turned to the radio. "Anna to Dragonaria, starship Faith coming in loaded with goods for Dragonaria."

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam panicked as with every passing minute more red lights switched on in the cockpit. "Where did I even get this piece of junk from?" Then he remembered he inherited the ship from his father who had owned it for another 30 years. "Oh... right. Time to get a new one." He tried to let the other ships know he had to retreat but the radio only sent: "kgt-...-fggt-...-knrzt." He wanted to leave, but his engines also gave up. He got mad and punched the dashboard, what caused his entire ship to refuse service.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1319 on: May 02, 2016, 10:43:00 AM »
As the parade began to start, Cecilia looked around for Xalek. Her suit's visor spotted him straight away and made a beeline for him. "Woops! Looks like I was a little late. That was a nice speech."
Oh woof