The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251379 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1260 on: April 30, 2016, 03:35:14 PM »
Cecilia saw Tigress and gave a a friendly smile and wave. "Me? Oh no, well... at least I don't think so. It's really nice to see you again. I saw you playing the drums at that restaurant. You're pretty talented!"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1261 on: April 30, 2016, 03:45:07 PM »
*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

Though garbled, the Coalition forces present got the request for help. Several Coalition Klingon and Romulan ships - a Negh'Tev Battlecruiser, two Vor'cha Attack Cruisers, and three Ar'Kif Tactical Warbirds - moved to intercept, while a trio of Coalition Sangheili ships - a modified Assault Carrier accompanied by a pair of modded DDS Carriers - moved to assist Fayam. The Sangheili ships fired a small flurry of Kapoleron Plasma torpedoes to cover the Klingon and Romulan ships' advance, while the Klingon and Romulan vessels moved to engage the interlopers.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1262 on: April 30, 2016, 03:45:59 PM »
"Eh it's a hobby." Tigress shrugged "So about the wings I can make your suit include them, but i can also put the wings on the suit I think." tigress explained "Which do you prefer the second option will take longer.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1263 on: April 30, 2016, 04:01:47 PM »
"Hmm... well, I don't know how to use them yet so I don't think I'll be including them with the suit." Cecilia said.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1264 on: April 30, 2016, 04:23:48 PM »
"So you want them in the suit?" Tigress asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1265 on: April 30, 2016, 04:48:27 PM »
*Outpost Hood*
Anna steered the ship with precision to the outpost and docked succesfully. "Anna to Outpost, docking succesful," she called. The gunslinger entered the cockpit and asked: "What are we doing here?" Anna replied: "Simple. Make some money by doing cargo deliveries. We're running out." With those words she left the ship and headed into the Outpost.

*Outpost 'Mantakar*
Fayam was glad to see help had come, but less glad to see his dashboard littered with red lights showing dead equipment. Virtually only his weapons, shields and flight control were working properly. Still, he didn't give up the fight. "Man, I haven't had a war like this for ages!" he proclaimed. He turned up some switches and his weapons gave it their all... except for the Nuclear Torpedoes, which were his "secret weapon" he only used in emergencies. He had a reason: they were rare and expensive, but extemely powerful.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1266 on: April 30, 2016, 04:52:18 PM »
Cecilia nodded "Yup, I don't think I'll be getting them removed anytime soon. So putting them inside the suit would work fine."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1267 on: April 30, 2016, 05:15:19 PM »
"Then here you go be careful with putting the wings in." Tigress replied walking over to a case where the armor was stored, opening it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1268 on: April 30, 2016, 05:38:47 PM »
Cecilia eyes lit up as she saw her armor all shiny and perfect. "Oh yay! I love it! Thank you!" She said and reached into her pocket. Inside was a small bag full of gold and jewels. "Don't bother with making change, just take it. You've earned it. Now where can I go to put in on?"
Oh woof

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1269 on: April 30, 2016, 05:41:34 PM »
*Outpost Hood*
Anna made her way to the cargo center. She looked around for the main office. When she found it she walked in and said to the cleck: "I offer Faith for an undecided time for cargo delivery."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1270 on: April 30, 2016, 06:50:47 PM »
Cecilia eyes lit up as she saw her armor all shiny and perfect. "Oh yay! I love it! Thank you!" She said and reached into her pocket. Inside was a small bag full of gold and jewels. "Don't bother with making change, just take it. You've earned it. Now where can I go to put in on?"
"inside there's a setup for it or the changing room  word of warning, it's powered armor  so take it easy, move around a little get a feel for it."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1271 on: April 30, 2016, 07:06:53 PM »
"Okay, I'll be careful," Cecilia said. she closed the case and heaved it over to the changing room. She streched her wings out as far as they could go and began attaching the pieces of the suit to her body. When it was all done Cecilia gave a very wide smile to herself in the mirror. She looked amazing and felt amazing too. She stepped out and revealed herself to Tigress. "This is just wonderful! Thanks again."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1272 on: April 30, 2016, 07:37:29 PM »
 Tigress just shrugged in responce, it was her job after all.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1273 on: April 30, 2016, 11:50:12 PM »
*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

The Kazon and Cardassian ships were dispatched quickly, but a new problem arose - a battle group of Jiralhanae and Kig-Yar ships dropped out of slipspace. "All ships, alert!" came the Commandant's voice over the radio, "We have heavy inbound!"

*** Outpost Hood ***

The clerk looked up from the desk. "For that, you might want to see the Commander," she said, pointing upward. "He's on the Command Deck."

*** Sol's Bar & Grille, Dragon'taan ***

As Drake, his family and Raz were taken to a table, Celina would notice the half-fox, half-tiger woman approaching Markus while he had his back turned.

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"Kyle to Krystal," Kyle said over the radio, talking over a coded channel to Krystal, "It seems another of your lost children has come to Dragon'taan looking for you... well, you and Markus."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #1274 on: May 01, 2016, 12:25:25 AM »
Cecilia twirled around several times until she got slightly dizzy. "So... so what can this suit do?"
Oh woof