The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256369 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1185 on: April 25, 2016, 01:01:45 AM »
"I won't let any nerfherder touch my ship!" Han Growled "Chewie punch it."

Suddenly the falcon vanished from orbit of the desert planet entering hyper space.

Han  let out a sigh... "That should get rit of them, the 'Falcon' is the fastest ship in the galaxy. We should be at Dragon'taan in 1-2 hours." Han said heading back to the crew compartment to relax.

Dragon'taan
 Something tells me we'll find out soon what that was." Krystal replied, slowly getting up. "OH shoot." Krystal sighed putting her hand on her forehead.

-*** Exiting Dragon'taan Museum ***
"Yes Rae one if the top intellgence agent found one skulking around the docking bays not 5-6 hours ago." Kyra explained.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1186 on: April 25, 2016, 02:23:02 AM »
Saraabi breathed a sigh of relief when the ship entered hyperspace. "Here's to hoping they don't follow us there."

*** Dragon'taan ***

"What is it?" Markus asked.

"Really?" Lokahviing queried. "Any idea who sent it or why it was here?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1187 on: April 25, 2016, 02:56:14 AM »
"A few months before my kind came to  New Cerinia and setup there home  the UAC a coalition allied to the DMC fought a war with a renewed covenant nobody has seen from them since , until now." Kyra  replied "Don't quote me on this but I think their spies."

"I was going to be in tigress' parade of battlemechs." Krystal giggled. "I almost forgot." she added

"Eh those slugs will never catch up with my girl." Han boasted gently banging on a the wall knocking something of it " Hold together  baby." he muttered  "Of course she's seen better days, but we're hoping to fix that soon.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1188 on: April 25, 2016, 11:36:47 AM »
"Spies... or assassins?" Lokahviing mused.

"Is that right?" Markus asked. "Which mech are you going to be in?"

*** In Transit ***

"You underestimate the resolve of both the Romulan Star Empire and the Tal Shiar," Saraabi commented.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1189 on: April 25, 2016, 12:11:51 PM »
((What's happening with Raz and the rest of them over at Indari Manor))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1190 on: April 25, 2016, 12:49:30 PM »
(As far as I know, Drake's showing Raz how to use the hover-throne and everyone else is getting ready for the festival.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1191 on: April 25, 2016, 12:59:08 PM »
"Spies... or assassins?" Lokahviing mused.

"Is that right?" Markus asked. "Which mech are you going to be in?"

*** In Transit ***

"You underestimate the resolve of both the Romulan Star Empire and the Tal Shiar," Saraabi commented.
" I havn't  decided which mech I'm gonna use yet I was thinking either the 95 ton assault mech the Executioner or the 30 ton light Kit fox." Krystal replied, tail flicking behind her as she thought.

"Either way, Lokah, not good." Kyra replied, growling a bit at the situation.

-Hyperspace Millennium falcon---

"They ain't catching this ship sister, not with those big hunkers." Han solo boasted.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1192 on: April 25, 2016, 01:29:00 PM »
Raz was slowly learning the controls of the chair while Drake was teaching him, "Alright. I think I know how to work it now."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1193 on: April 25, 2016, 04:06:04 PM »
"Okay, then - it's off to the festival we go!" Drake responded to Raz's comment. He headed for the door and held it open for Razuel.

*** Millennium Falcon, In Transit ***

"You were lucky they didn't deploy a gravity well field," Saraabi told him. "The Tal Shiar of today are known to do that, ever since they struck that deal with Zaarin's Empire. Regardless, I feel I owe you an explanation. Does the name Markus Tokarev mean anything to you?"

*** Dragon'taan ***

"Well, where are you going to be? I can take Celina there and we can see you in the parade," Markus suggested.

"Does General Indari know?" Lokahviing asked Kyra.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1194 on: April 25, 2016, 04:09:47 PM »
Raz followed behind Drake and went out the door, "Thank you.", and waited outside the door for Drake and the others.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1195 on: April 25, 2016, 04:16:47 PM »
"Okay, then - it's off to the festival we go!" Drake responded to Raz's comment. He headed for the door and held it open for Razuel.

*** Millennium Falcon, In Transit ***

"You were lucky they didn't deploy a gravity well field," Saraabi told him. "The Tal Shiar of today are known to do that, ever since they struck that deal with Zaarin's Empire. Regardless, I feel I owe you an explanation. Does the name Markus Tokarev mean anything to you?"

*** Dragon'taan ***

"Well, where are you going to be? I can take Celina there and we can see you in the parade," Markus suggested.

"Does General Indari know?" Lokahviing asked Kyra.

"I'm not exactly sure on Tigress' plans for the parade." Krystal replied "I'll  call you when I'm done though." Krystal replied getting up. "For now I need to get going see you two later.

"If you want Dad I can show you Krystal's mech I've seen them, both." Celina noted.

"He knows about the first should we tell him about this one?" Kyra asked.

---Millennium falcon, in transit.----

"I doubt they can activate it quick enough." Han boasted.

Never heard of him, Chewie?" Han asked turning to his Wookie friend,
Chewbacca who shrugged. growling something.

"He says the only one he knows by that name Is Krystal, Indari Tokarev." Han  replied "Man that's a mouthful."

a few minutes later something beeped "We're coming up on Dragon'taan  now, anything else you want to tell me about getting planet side

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1196 on: April 25, 2016, 04:48:34 PM »
*** Millennium Falcon, in transit to Dragon'taan ***

"Krystal Indari-Tokarev... is my mother," Saraabi explained, "And Markus... Markus Tokarev is my father. But they don't know of my existence - I was created using DNA the Tal Shiar stole from them both. The Tal Shiar want to use me as an agent inside the UAC and NCC... and Empress Sela wants to use me as an assassin. That's why they both tried to cut you off at Tatooine; that's why I am trying to get to mother and father - to warn them... and to be with my kin."

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

Drake and Anna stepped outside, followed by Mathayus and Maria. Drake checked his watch. "Parade's not for another two hours - anyone hungry?" he asked.

*** Marauder Museum Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"If the Kig-Yar are here for what I think they're here for, we need to warn--" Lokahviing stopped midsentence as his force awareness went wild. "LOOK OUT!" He exclaimed, tackling Kyra to the ground as a beam rifle discharged, the shot going through where Kyra had just been.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1197 on: April 25, 2016, 04:51:40 PM »
"Bleh I hate this ." Kyra growedl mjolnir gen 3 armor materializing around ehr as she shot her bowcaster where she thought the beam rifle had come from. "Looks like this one is a bit more serious, here call  the high  General now he needs to know about this" Kyra said handing Lokahviing her communicator, going to where she thought the shot  came from somehow able to  leap half way up the building.

----Millennium Falcon-----

Han got on the comms hearing what Saraabi had to say but having more important things to do.
 "This is Han solo, captain  of the Millennium Falcon requesting landing clearance to Dragon'taan."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 04:53:49 PM by Amps »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1198 on: April 25, 2016, 05:31:49 PM »
Raz's stomach growled at the mention of food, "I think I could eat."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1199 on: April 25, 2016, 10:41:36 PM »
"I vote Sol's," Drake said.

"Seconded," Anna agreed.

"Third," Mathayus and Maria stated in unison.

Drake looked to Raz. "Feel like having Sol's food again?"

"Why don't we go somewhere he wants?" Mathayus suggested.

*** Museum Grounds, Dragon'taan ***

"General Indari, this is Taral - Do you read me?" Lokahviing said into the communicator. A second shot rang out, nearly hitting Lokahviing's head. Still no response. It wasn't long before a garbled transmission came through, so marred by static that Lokahviing couldn't understand what was being said.

*** Military District, Dragon'taan ***

"Unidentified user, please repeat your transmission and identify," Kyle requested.

"General," one of Kyle's subordinates piped up, "We're getting a localized jamming signal coming from the museum grounds."

Kyle frowned. "That's odd," he commented. "Send a detachment to investigate."

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Affirmative, Millennium Falcon, stand by," replied Traffic Control.