The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255292 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1035 on: April 18, 2016, 10:54:55 PM »
"Kira was busy." Krystal replied. "common let's get to the ceremony we're not too late." Krystal said the Aurora docking and the docking bay boarding ramp extending towards the Aurora's docking clamps., Krystal rushing inside not wanting to be late.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1036 on: April 19, 2016, 12:13:45 PM »
Markus followed Krystal closely, eager to see his daughter.

*** Indari Manor ***

Mathayus and Maria sat cradled in each others arms, watching the late-night showing of the LMC Unreal Tournament. "My money's on the Raptor," Maria said.

"So is mine," Mathayus chuckled. "I heard ol' Vik won a bet with Kabby with that guy, in spite of the odds."

"Did he really?" Maria asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #1037 on: April 19, 2016, 02:17:49 PM »
-Outer Space, Milky Way-
After a few hours of flying Faith finally reached the Milky Way. "Took us long enough," the second officer said. Anna glanced at him. She replied: "Yes, I know. I really hope we hit Earth before we run out of supplies." "Won't take too long now," was the answer. Anna looked at the autopilot: "estimated flight time: 45 minutes," she read. "Yeah, that's a pain." Anna turned around to see the gunslinger enter the cockpit. "What are you doing here?" she asked. The gunslinger replied: "I'm bored, and the mechanic is as well. Plus, I'm starving! When will the rations be over?" "As soon as we hit Earth," Anna told her, "I DID tell you we're running out of food."

-Near Outpost 'Mantakar-
Fayam hit the gas, fully unleashed the nuclear engines and shot away in the black space. His radar picked up some ships, and he flew towards them, hoping they were ships he could plunder or people he could turn in. He readied the four Full-Automatic Ion Rifles (F.A.I.R.'s) and kept the High-power Plasma Lasers(HPL's) on standby. He muttered to himself: "I do SO hope I make some money on these." He caught them in sight and closed in rapidly.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1038 on: April 20, 2016, 12:22:48 AM »
(Hey I am joining and was wondering where everyone was?)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1039 on: April 20, 2016, 12:24:43 AM »
(Hey I am joining and was wondering where everyone was?)
(Hard to say Talia, most are on Dragon'taan right now I think, check the first post for details on available locations and the map of Dragon'taan's central city.)
-Indari, Manor---
Amie woke up and tried to sneak out of bed to get a drink, slowly coming out from under the sheets she got dressed into her nightgown.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:29:32 AM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1040 on: April 20, 2016, 12:35:33 AM »
There was a gentle breeze going through the manor, and Raz's door was still open, causing it to creak as the wind rocked it back and forth. Raz still slept despite the creaking door, but there was still a pleasant smell of campfire resonating from Raz's room.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1041 on: April 20, 2016, 12:42:06 AM »
(Ok let me just throw up a short character sheet. I will update it more after cause right now I have stuff to do.)

Name: Vi Vi Neverlumb
Species: chitternebelin
Chitternebelin caste: forager (scout)
Weapons: Has psychic abilities. A mech suit that is 8 ft 9 inches with a cockpit in the chest, high grade laser assault rifle with grenade launcher attachment, and a variety of grenades.
Mech suit: standard issue chitternebelin military grade armor which provides a fair amount of protection to the pilot. Is capable of doing an orbital drop and has a jet pack.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1042 on: April 20, 2016, 06:51:23 PM »
A yellow, orange and white, Z-95 head hunter came out of hyperspace in orbit of Dragon'taan.  "Bolt Runner  to Dragon'taan Control, requesting docking clearance, and  reentry vector." Said a vixen behind a yellow Mandalorian helmet.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1043 on: April 20, 2016, 07:04:47 PM »
"Affirmative, Bolt Runner - transmitting reentry vector. Radio if you have trouble. Control out," responded the AI currently operating Orbital Traffic Control.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #1044 on: April 20, 2016, 07:30:14 PM »
-Earth-
Finally Faith reached Earth, and Anna piloted the spaceship into orbit, ready to land. She slowed down to get her orbit low enough and thought meanwhile: Phew. I'm glad we just made it. We're out of food and the crew is not happy. I'd better stock in before leaving to wherever. Her thoughts wandered as the ship descended to Earth.

-Outer space, near 'Mantakar-
Fayam closed in on the ships and noted they were simple passenger ships. "Shoot!" he called. "No money to be made from those!" At this point his radar flickered. "Ugh, now that as well? I should really get my ship upgraded," he complained. He set course for the nearest spaceship centre to get his ship a better radar, which happened to be Corneria. He deactivated the weaponry and turned his engines up to the max. "This ain't my lucky day," he muttered.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1045 on: April 20, 2016, 07:31:38 PM »
==Indari Manor==
As time went on, the creaking door became louder and louder, becoming more annoying with every passing minute, then all of a sudden, the door's hinges came off and the door fell making a loud THUD, which actually made Raz wake up, "What the-... Oh no... they're gonna blame me for this.", Raz however still couldn't get up, so instead he used his tail to at least get the door standing up, but it ended up falling over again, making another loud thud and this time it was out of his tail reach, "Gah. You've gotta be kidding me...", Raz said in a whisper to himself.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:35:31 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1046 on: April 20, 2016, 07:34:04 PM »
Amie , who was wondering the hall set her plate down on a nearby table and went  to the door "What happened here?" She asked looking at the door,  then the hinges. "It's like someone broke out." She muttered, thinking on how to fix it. "ANNE, MOM!?" she called out.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #1047 on: April 20, 2016, 07:39:41 PM »
-Earth-
Anna contacted Earth's main spaceport. "Request to land from Faith, spaceship type C0-239, coming in at 55 degrees E.L., over!"

-Corneria-
Fayam hit Corneria and was headed for the local spaceship garage. He went into the office and requested: "I'd like to have my radar upgraded, please?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1048 on: April 20, 2016, 07:57:46 PM »
Raz looked down the bed he was on, and looked at Amie, and just stayed silent.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1049 on: April 21, 2016, 12:28:12 AM »
Anna arrived on the scene dressed in a bath robe and armed with a disruptor carbine. Upon seeing the situation, she breathed a sigh of relief and lowered her weapon. "That scared the mess outta me," she sighed. "I told Kyle that door was a bit off." She looked to Razuel. "You okay?"