The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 254753 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1005 on: April 17, 2016, 01:53:41 PM »
"Lokahviing is my name," Lokahviing told Kiri, "My dragon name. The name Alduin gave me. He was the only father I ever knew." He pointed his lightsaber at Spyra. "And how do you know what Alduin will do? You do not know him as I do. You do not see the good in him, as I do."

"Because you see good in him does not necessarily mean that it is there," stated a deep voice. Nearby, Draco came into view. Lokahviing extinguished both his lightsaber and his lightning and bowed before Draco. Draco raised an eye ridge.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1006 on: April 17, 2016, 06:34:53 PM »
((Hmmm..... it seems like I missed a lot.... where do I come back in? Or is it too late?))
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1007 on: April 17, 2016, 07:08:07 PM »
"Lokahviing is my name," Lokahviing told Kiri, "My dragon name. The name Alduin gave me. He was the only father I ever knew." He pointed his lightsaber at Spyra. "And how do you know what Alduin will do? You do not know him as I do. You do not see the good in him, as I do."

"Because you see good in him does not necessarily mean that it is there," stated a deep voice. Nearby, Draco came into view. Lokahviing extinguished both his lightsaber and his lightning and bowed before Draco. Draco raised an eye ridge.
"Ah Draco, Didn't expect you." Spyra replied leaving room for him to explain.

"Draco?" Kiri asked "Why are you here?" Kiri asked actually never having seen him before only heard about him from the matriarchs.

(Since this is a 'fun Rp' (Or lounge rp) Cecillia it's never too late...)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1008 on: April 17, 2016, 10:29:39 PM »
(You could put Cecilia at Vokun's house wondering what it is that Vokun senses.)

"I felt a disturbance in the Force," Draco explained, "And followed it here. What I did not expect is that this man here would be speaking of Alduin as kin."

"He is, my lord," Lokahviing said.

"First off, don't start fawning - I'm too old for that. Second, I can already tell you don't know as much as you think you do about Alduin. Spyra could tell you."

Lokahviing rose to glare at Spyra with evident malice and hostility. "Speak your piece," he told her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1009 on: April 17, 2016, 10:54:28 PM »
"Do you even know what Alduin, means in the ancient language?" Spyra started. "Alduin is more evil than even Emperor Palpatine or all   those Sith combined, He seeks to destroy all and likely, recreate it in his own image.

You are just his tool, to bring him back, you are nothing but a tool to him, Lokahviing. And once you are 'bent' and 'used' he will dispose of you, like common junk. You are a threat to him now, you were close to him, you know him better than anyone else. He will destroy every one starting with you and then the Dovha'kiir, then the rest of the dragons. Is that what you want, meaningless death?" Spyra asked." If it is family you seek this planet and it's moon are full of people that seek family. You are not alone Lokahviing, don't cause everyone else to feel alone as you did, when Alduin destroys their families..." Spyra finished not sure what else to say.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1010 on: April 17, 2016, 11:15:01 PM »
"Without Alduin, where do I go?" Lokahviing asked. "Who do I trust? Alduin was the only family I ever had. He took me in, gave me everything, when the Humans took it all away."

"No one is doubting that, Lokahviing," Draco said. "We cannot tell you who to trust - but I can suggest you start with the Dovahkiir that led you here. Her matriarchs speak highly of her." Lokahviing turned to face Kiri. "She cares about you. Spyra cares. This world is a world of dragons and those that live, fight, and die side-by-side with them. This is not Tamriel. I know. I met a dragon from Tamriel, one of my son's old associates. Ask him. Dragon'taan can be home, family, everything you ever wanted - but first, you must trust us."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1011 on: April 17, 2016, 11:21:16 PM »
==Luka's house==

"Yeah, waiting isn't a preferred option, so the best course of action is teleporting."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1012 on: April 17, 2016, 11:24:15 PM »
"So I finally get a say in this?" Kiri asked. "I'm sure there are a bunch of Dovah'kiir back home would want to 'hook' up with you .. Lokahviing." She started.

"Trust is something you will have to Reforge, Lokahviing. It may not be easy, but I believe you are likely in the best place to start among this world of dragons and others, who honorably fight side by side. For goodness sake we even have an almost extinct race married to one of the 'dragons' around here, when you see two Foxes with a dragon for a spouse I highly doubt you cannot find family here." Spyra noted.

---Keeljoy residence---

"Kyle can you teleport Raz over there?" Luka asked "I'm not sure how much sheilding they put into my house."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1013 on: April 17, 2016, 11:32:06 PM »
"I'm transmitting beam-in coordinates to one of the guest rooms now - gather Razuel's things," Kyle requested.

*** Spaceport, Dragon'taan ***

"Dragons married to mortals?" Lokahviing asked, confused. "Who? How?"

"We have many dovah-joor couples here on Dragon'taan," Draco answered. "My son and my grandson are both in a marriage like that - My son, Kyle, is married to a Dragonarian; my grandson, Drake, is married to a fox. I even know of another couple, Viktor and Kabier. He's a human dragon-shifter and she's a Liiraan lioness - and they have a child on the way. Couples between dragon and mortal are commonplace here."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1014 on: April 17, 2016, 11:47:19 PM »
"Not only common ,but thriving." Spyra noted "Amie, the wife of Draco's grandson is a  very adept warrior and very honorable to her family, like you she lost her family some time ago and has since been adopted." Spyra explained.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1015 on: April 17, 2016, 11:56:05 PM »
Raz's weapons and such, he grabbed with his tail and placed them under the crook of his arm, "Alright, I'm ready."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1016 on: April 18, 2016, 12:01:42 AM »
"We could just,, ahh nevermind. "Clear for transport, energize." Luka replied.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1017 on: April 18, 2016, 12:05:52 AM »
"So... there are other dov... other joore... who would treat me as kin?" Lokahviing asked, his heart starting to race.

"Stand by... energizing..." Kyle said. He hit a few commands, and Razuel would feel a tingling sensation as the transporter teleported him from where he was to a comfy bed inside Indari Manor, in a room where Mathayus was waiting.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1018 on: April 18, 2016, 12:08:07 AM »
"If I could number them I'd say i'd get a headache... I'm pretty sure that's a , 'Yes'." Spyra replied

"Besides you'd have your pick of the finest in the galaxy." Kiri teased, nudging Lokaviing.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1019 on: April 18, 2016, 12:16:45 AM »
Razuel was awake for a few seconds as he appeared on the other side, and smiled at Mathayus before passing out. A voice came from Razuel, [Vivian]"Don't worry, he's okay... he's just unconscious from the teleporting, but he'll be awake soon. He had just enough strength to stay intact during a teleportation.", the voice then stopped and only soft breathing could be heard coming from Raz.