The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251303 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #960 on: April 15, 2016, 11:42:26 PM »
"When we get to dragon'taan though can we speak to someone?" Kiri asked "He may know who and what your looking for."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #961 on: April 16, 2016, 02:23:57 AM »
"I don't see why not," Lokahviing responded. "Who did you have in mind?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #962 on: April 16, 2016, 02:36:13 AM »
'I'll save that for when we get there." Kiri replied, pressing a button on her belt.

---Indari manor----

A small light and beep went off on Amie's belt, The red vixen in her sleepware tried to get to the device before it disturbed Drake. "Hmm, where's  Grandpa?" Amie asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #963 on: April 16, 2016, 02:47:32 AM »
"Grandpa's in his lair beneath the manor," Drake responded as he removed his shirt.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Tether ***

The pod stopped inside the station orbiting Dragon'taan, and once pressure had normalized, the doors opened.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #964 on: April 16, 2016, 02:53:24 AM »
 A cloaked figure stood in the opening purple eyes glowing,but somehow only Celina could see it, next to her a Dark blue vixen, waited, someone, the little tiger would recognize, Alessia.

Celina stepped out of the pod a little shaken  from the trip but nothing serious. "Ugh teleporting is more unsettling than this." She grumbled walking towards the Dark furred Vixen.

"Hey Celina long time no see." Alessia or Alex, Replied
The cloaked vixen revealed to be a purple vixen by the lights from the pod but only her face had been seen and only for a few seconds.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:58:22 AM by Ambre »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #965 on: April 16, 2016, 03:02:12 AM »
==Luka's house==

The doorbell rung, and on the other side of the door was Scotti, Razuel's Mister Handy, "Excuse me, but is this the residence of Ms.Luka?"
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 03:21:39 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #966 on: April 16, 2016, 03:04:59 AM »
"How long until we hit Dragon'taan?" Lokahviing asked.

"Ten minutes, Admiral," the helmsman answered. Lokahviing sat silent, surprised in a corner of his mind how his Dovahkiir companion hadn't commented on how these holograms were calling him Admiral.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #967 on: April 16, 2016, 08:27:35 PM »
 Luka grumbled walking up to the door and opening it "What?" She asked in a sort of annoyed tone.

----Wayward Spellsword---

"What sort of FTL do you use on this thing?" Kira asked

---Dragon'taan Docking bays---

Alex lead, Celina towards the new ship it was almost finished being repainted ,still needed the new refits though it hadn't gottan all it's weapons installed yet, during it's  field trial.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 08:49:47 PM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #968 on: April 16, 2016, 08:36:28 PM »
"On this ship, along with all my other ships, I use Quantum Slipstream Drives," Lokahviing responded. "Somewhat faster than Transwarp, and a damn sight more accurate than standard Warp Drive."

(Waiting on Celina to re-christen the Avenged Kitsune.)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #969 on: April 16, 2016, 08:41:59 PM »
"May I come in, miss? I'd just like to speak to my captain."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #970 on: April 16, 2016, 08:55:17 PM »
"Whose your captain?" Luka asked

---'SpellSword'----

"Still not as fast as Subspace." Kiri grumbled.

_Dragon'taann orbit.

"Sheese what is with all the weapons?" Celina asked, looking at the refit.

"I think Krystal said they were going to be the new flagship of the NCC Fleet and she might even consider using one herself, as a slightly faster ship maybe giving the Aurora to someone else I dunno.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #971 on: April 16, 2016, 08:57:55 PM »
"Dropping out of warp in two minutes, Admiral," reported Helm.

"Let's hope they don't think the wrong thing and try and blast us out of the sky," Lokahviing mumbled.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #972 on: April 16, 2016, 09:02:41 PM »
"Keep your weapons and shields down an they won't Kiri replied simply.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #973 on: April 16, 2016, 09:15:06 PM »
"Whose your captain?" Luka asked

---'SpellSword'----

"Still not as fast as Subspace." Kiri grumbled.

_Dragon'taann orbit.

"Sheese what is with all the weapons?" Celina asked, looking at the refit.

"I think Krystal said they were going to be the new flagship of the NCC Fleet and she might even consider using one herself, as a slightly faster ship maybe giving the Aurora to someone else I dunno.
He's the dragon that you let sleep here, Razuel Dracon...", Scotti turned around to reveal the symbol that was on Raz's ship, then turned back around, "So, may I please see my captain?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #974 on: April 16, 2016, 09:18:19 PM »
Luka grumbed' Fine." She said unlocking the door and letting them in. "Mess with anything and you'll have  7ft tiger after you."